Boys, I think we should start a dedicated thread to post links of the vid since (((they))) keep taking it down

Boys, I think we should start a dedicated thread to post links of the vid since (((they))) keep taking it down

Attached: E1AAFC7F-6545-4430-9B21-6F81F704F3FA.png (647x648, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/
web.archive.org/web/20190315060717/https://darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4
pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552867071064.webm
web.archive.org/web/20190317084119/https://darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/The Great Replacement.pdf
dailystormer.name/wp-content/uploads/Christchurch Shooting.torrent
my.mixtape.moe/xyhxdr.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ow4c_LLtfm8
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Zz9n49ZXSdDLRKOcnUusI-v8pCrdEYC2?usp=sharing
bitlordsearch.com/hash/040faf179d1eacb0659ff96a85a421100533c66d/name/Christchurch
my.mixtape.moe/kxxdnz.webm
bestgore.com
mediafire.com/file/62xwrbo2hoguci1/Brenton Tarrant.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So they can take down any links we post? Idiot or shill.

As opposed to us having to search 20 min for the vid? We can upload them far faster than they can take them down, back to the cuckshed sven

Better idea, ban all threads asking for links.

Darkweb tokyo is down right now so i dont know where i can get the video anymore

Attached: 1548476937456.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

You dumb cunt obviously this shit was setup by Mossad. When will you retards learn from history

Shut up you retarded amerimutt
I was just gonna get a new link to torrent

>Darkweb tokyo is down right now so i dont know where i can get the video anymore
bestgore.com/murder/livestream-video-deadly-shooting-attack-mosque-christchurch-new-zealand/

this

Attached: 1552626218006.jpg (328x328, 50K)

Google for 20min and upload some then you lazy halfnigger.

i dont want this
bestgore is for edgy normalfags

Get the full video here while you still can:

web.archive.org/web/20190315060717/https://darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4

Anyone got a PDF of that manifest?

OP image made by a kike

Better Idea Just ban all threads and the internet in general.

pastebin.com/bzZyMduP

gotta pastebin

squib malfunction exposes incident as planned operation / false flag:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552867071064.webm

and heres the pdf if you want
web.archive.org/web/20190317084119/https://darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/The Great Replacement.pdf

>i dont want this
dailystormer.name/wp-content/uploads/Christchurch Shooting.torrent

ok
^^^^^

Attached: 1547708426814.jpg (1036x1125, 147K)

>australians hiding behind memeflags
absolute pussy faggets

Nice proxy faggot
new zealand muzzy

Here is the full video
my.mixtape.moe/xyhxdr.mp4

Finally, been wanting to know why the msm is playing too his tune.

Sure
C:/users/Bill/Videos/gore/muslim/NZ.mp4

hey bill

hi

There is a torrent on tpb with over 700 seeders. When did Jow Forums go full retard?

Jew false false
youtube.com/watch?v=Ow4c_LLtfm8

The manifesto is included in the torrent bundle.

Attached: 1552075536696.jpg (1080x1620, 215K)

try posting the hats off gif. they are blocking it because it proves the shooting was faked

You wrote continue wrong

amazing how they rigged her hair to get blown 5 feet too. kys faggot.

he's a shill how the fuck you write a manifesto about migration replacement symptoms but not migration replacement cause. That was first and final straw for me.

Who is causing war migrants and migration paths? Who allows it? Who does your government consist of? Hello? He's a fucking coward.

fucking white nigger offed 50 peaceful people and threw white people under the bus.

This guy is either an incredibly daft naive asshole who fucked us all hard by simply being low IQ, or we fucking got shilled boys.

does the white-power salute meme which doesn't exist, and was made to trick leftists into thinking it was real, than fags started using it ironically and now it's a neo-nazi hand symbol. Yeah fucking right.

This solidifys it. fucking Christ man these goddamn impressionable fucking losers.

Pathetic nigger can't wait till he's murdered in jail. If he even goes to jail. Probably got nice pay out for this one.

It's nice to get some revenge in a sense but Christ man our real war is with the people who control the wars and the laws.

Nothing changes for our benefit when this happens, it only gets worse until we attack the source, get our culture back.

woah cool your jets autismo
dont shoot up your mosque

>When will you retards learn from history
What a fucking retarded sentence. You're genuinely an autistic retard. It makes me cringe that people like you exist.

Yea, wheres the vid at. Fuck his manifesto I just wanna see someone get splattered

>I DO NOT CONDONE WHAT HAPPENED

Attached: 1552871859516.jpg (500x336, 17K)

This guy sounds fucking retarded. This is exactly what I expect you retards to sound like.

This is why you should have downloaded it day one.

Google actually deleted from my cloud google drive...I didn't think they were that brazen

This is a strange coincidence

Attached: 20190317_221819.jpg (720x1122, 382K)

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Zz9n49ZXSdDLRKOcnUusI-v8pCrdEYC2?usp=sharing

My last upload was scrubbed...hopefully this won't be

Whats the chances this is a virus?

Zero...You can watch it in browser...sowhatever

Here...

bitlordsearch.com/hash/040faf179d1eacb0659ff96a85a421100533c66d/name/Christchurch Shooting

About as strange as a bunch of survivors from the Vegas shooting conveniently being at the same place for another shooting.

my.mixtape.moe/kxxdnz.webm

Here you go cunt

>bestgore.com
>You have been redirected to this stop page because the website you are trying to visit offers content that is considered illegal according to Belgian legislation.
If you are the owner or administrator of this website and you consider to be wrongly redirected, you can report this

hmm.. this was not here the day before yesterday.. damned

Yeah, the dude just happened to visit israel. Very common for white nationalists to do. Not suspicious at all. Fuck off.

Excerpt from Guardian. This eyewitness account sounds very plausible unless you've watched the video. Then it doesn't.

Attached: .png (798x1025, 322K)

>my.mixtape.moe/kxxdnz.webm
lol teamfortress2 brittish 1970's version

Attached: 1526963082568.jpg (991x902, 60K)

Was he running from the cops while playing Gas Gas Gas from Initial D? Or am I hearing things? Towards the end.

>cunt
eat my
-cunt-

Attached: 848.png (659x525, 205K)

Sirens sound, beat drops, he floors it. Kino.

For 9 fucking days. My parents visited Israel for a few days when my dad went to a conference, it is a very common place to visit and maybe he wanted to see things face to face. Christ. Why would he go for 9 fucking days if he was a shill? only 9 fucking days. Also, he went to many weird areas in the middle east like fucking Pakistan. Also. if he was a mossad agent and this was one big psyop then why the fuck would the Israelis tell everyone that he fucking visited Israel? WHY ON EARTH WOULD THEY FUCKING DO THAT? He visited France, they haven't said that he visited, he visited a multitude of countries which have not said explicitly that he visited. WHY WOULD ISRAEL BE SO OPEN THAT HE CAME INTO THEIR COUNTRY?

There's a copy on ED

Attached: muslim slayer task complete.png (765x503, 299K)

Indeed! And now (((THEY))) are trying to say it's a fake operation and a Israeli operation...

Those who believe it: good goys! Don't get inspired. Keeping being passive good goys!
It was all a fake attack from (((Us))) you know!

Do people here actually believe the words in that caption? I guess the shooting is proof enough that some do.

While we’re here, does anyone have the decapitation video of the two girls hiking in Morocco?

If they're scrubbing so fast, they have filters. Try to make some changes to the file before you post and see if it sticks better.

>Keep taking it down
Can't take down this mediafire upload since days lul
mediafire.com/file/62xwrbo2hoguci1/Brenton Tarrant.rar

Raw as fuck holy shit