Why do reactionaries resent female sexuality?

If you go on any forum or discord populated by alt right dudes or nrx types there's inevitably a discussion about 80/20 rule, how only Chads can get girls, and a bunch of incel talking points.

The use of the word cuck and the fixation on migrant sexual conquest is also a huge freudian insight.

Why not get your head on straight and put your glaringly obvious insecurities to rest before you march in the street and get someone else killed?

Attached: kat.jpg (1080x720, 104K)

only faggots use discord for anything other then gaming maybe

discord is for trannies.

Nice try at an evasion but I said forum too. And yes, this place is definitely included in my characterization

Can't wait till discord gets hacked and the severs get gleaned of all the deviant sexual activity, so much crime is committed on the platform.

Attached: OP is a faggot.jpg (1024x745, 131K)

how?

pic used is of a Chapo Fag.. everything you say is invalid

Felix is gymcel

It's just men in general but they don't say it openly. Jow Forums is anonymous so true feelings are expressed. I guarantee you that at least 75% of men think about sexual dynamics everyday. Leftist men are half fags and c u c k s anyway.

Feminists are unironically worse
They are the ones talking about not "internalizing the oppressor" and shit

Sounds like you’re part of the 80%

>If you go on any forum or discord populated by alt right dudes or nrx types there's inevitably a discussion about 80/20 rule, how only Chads can get girls, and a bunch of incel talking points.

Proof? Screenshots?

I think the word cuck, or at least the concept of it, has been around since the time of the Canterbury Tales, maybe earlier, and has always been used to make men into figures of fun and mock them. So it's very far from being exclusive to any 'alt right' communications.
The fact that leftists fixate on that one word so much kind of says a lot about them.

Attached: 1549062059669.png (479x479, 304K)

Freud's theories have been proven wrong, it's bunch of pseudo-science, Freudian slip is not real.
in short: you are a moron, kys

Whats a reactionary

Because women are vapid, shallow, self-absorbed parasites with the mental capacities of children thanks to the way society is set up at the moment.

Sage

Attached: 1548251002250.png (638x426, 551K)

Who the fuck would go on discord? And what forums? Also if you hate something that doesn’t actually mean you love, and can these lefty/pol/ fags fuck off.

The spirit of a right-wing reactionary is essentially masculine. It worships strength and admires Action far above Being. You could even call it "patriarchal" in its desire to protect women by taking dominion over them. This spirit is fundamentally focused in the self, which throws itself into the world in order to find the sacred through testing and victory.

The mainstream is of course the opposite, a feminine lunar world that is focused on Being over Action (thoughts and prayers), that worships weakness and victimhood (virtue signaling, constant claims of mental illness, depression and sickness), and which demands that women be left alone to make whatever bad choices they want to make. The feminine is a self-mortifying force (slut-walks) that demands salvation from a higher power (left-wing authoritarians running to college faculty/legal professions).

It is therefore no surprise that the feminine is not well-received by many posters here, not even the Christians. Its fundamental character; the female seeking safety and comfort; is unsuited for this space.

Attached: 1496119843072.jpg (805x556, 46K)

God felix is so fucking hot

Male genius is misogynistic always

I guess because loose women destroy nations