Don't egg politicians. You'll get tackled by 30 bogans at the same time. I learnt the hard way

>Don't egg politicians. You'll get tackled by 30 bogans at the same time. I learnt the hard way.

Based kid.

Attached: if you want to make an omelette.jpg (650x433, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zinfa7xT17M
youtube.com/watch?v=5x5NCDYB1Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=LBtSOtdREU4
youtube.com/watch?v=4YLZiABkCA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he was sodomized and he enjoyed it

You keep posting this pro egg kid shit you leaf faggot.

>keep posting
This is my first time posting this shit, you dumb faggot. Why do you reddit retards keep making these stupid posts?

his face is so fucking expressionless. I love how senator anning is bright-eyed and full of life, then this literal NPC zoomer comes along with his phone locked permanently in hand, it's all so priceless.

Leafs are like the bugs. Hivemind. One of you is all of you.

Eggboy got what he deserved.

Attached: left vs right politics.jpg (960x744, 68K)

>redditor calling others a hivemind

a shitcunt, your'e a fukin shitcun

youtube.com/watch?v=zinfa7xT17M

Attached: D11taO4WsAAkOIZ.jpg (600x1200, 99K)

We had a Liberal PM get a pie in his face. He took it like a man, and he even choked out a protester once. Meanwhile any right-wing politician that gets a little bit of pushback causes immense butthurt from his supporters.

Reddit supports this kid and it makes me sick.
Even if the the old man is a racist ass, that doesnt mean you can assault him.
>its just an egg bro

Oh yea, how about the next egg is syringe filled with acid. You dumb reddit cocksuckers.

Reddit was a mistake. I enjoyed it around 2010, but now it's not even worth going to the redpilled subreddits because of the accidental exposure to the liberals cucks.

How do we kill reddit?

acid would be unironically better. that's the problem with the first world. too fucking soft. cant compare it with knife-kid

Attached: Brazil_Candidate_Stabbed_38832-jpg-9abce.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

You brought an egg to a warzone where shotguns and 30 round mags were used to mow down browns. This conflict will be a quick one, thanks for the reaffirmation, pussy.

Almost 20 years ago, our PM was hit in the face with a pie by a protester. Nobody gave a shit, even though he was supported by a lot of the country. If you justify murder, you have no right to clutch your pearls for the mildest form of "assault".

Attached: Canadian-Prime-Minister-Jean-Chretien-hit-with-pie.jpg (480x270, 25K)

>kid punched in face
>barely moved
Was the guy just a pussy?

5/10

My worry would have been if I’m punching the right person. What if someone had thrown the egg from far away? You can’t just assume it was the person behind you.

Suck my dick, leaf.

you brought shotguns and 30 round mags into a mosques where people are unarmed and some guy chased you away wielding a credit card swiper. This conflict will be a quick one, thanks for the reaffirmation, pussy

Attached: Dh-1HduXUAA7QwQ.jpg (964x1147, 281K)

>my face when eggboi dabs on a serious politican for being serious and boring

Based Australians bantz! Too bad the bogans couldn't take a joke.

Attached: jklhf48KgSU8AAwzpg.jpg (1125x1109, 98K)

They're just words you goddamned pussy.
Eggs and stones will break your bones and but words deserve to be controlled

I hope someone slaps your infant son with an egg because he wont stop being a whiny crying bitch like his father.
Just an egg bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=5x5NCDYB1Lc

Attached: D10TQBoWoAAeE72.jpg (1200x567, 87K)

>whiny crying bitch
You're the only one whining ITT.

>based kid
lmao no, more like BASED ANNING. Hates Muslims, isn't afraid to defend himself against an errant little shit. He's the man that every Australian should strive to be.

>isn't afraid to defend himself
Good thing he had a bunch of low-IQ bydlo around him to tackle the kid for him.

careful faggot or ill head straight to the fridge

Attached: D10k-gTWkAY0WeU.jpg (812x838, 49K)

And that's a problem.
Reddit calls Jow Forums a vocal small minority, but they dont realize their shitty site is just as retarded and incestous.

We need to shame them for their shitty ass backwards beliefs.

It was probably a semen pie and PM was actually fucking the "attacker" than choking him out.

this tread made me all nostalgic about the 90's

we need to take up baking again

youtube.com/watch?v=LBtSOtdREU4

Attached: download.jpg (194x260, 12K)

So egg cuck's lost his balls?

why don't you help your commie brothers in Ukraine fight against Azov?

He put his fucking hand flat on the old dude's head. He had to have been behind him

Where is the video ffs?

Just look for the weasel in the crowd.

Dont mind me im just making a link to

You could have had a Prime Minister that slipped and fell into a woodchipper and no one would've known because nobody gives two shits about Canadian politics.
Stop comparing apples and pears, your politicians are meaningless

throw shit get hit

Attached: 1305749295915.jpg (393x393, 41K)

Little NPC faget has made a bucketload on his crowdfunder.

the kid is a virtue signalling bitch

all twinks enjoy that.

>next time it’ll be my 14’ black dildo

and Canadians are cucks. of course they are ok with being pushed around and humiliated. thats why your women are fucking more dominant foreigners

>somebody thought he could kill him
Lmao people are already disappearing around here, torture works and commies are gonna get fucked.

Funny how looking back, he really shows just how bad the PMs after him are.

Attached: vivaldi_2019-03-17_19-14-20.png (546x364, 297K)

>Snapchat yourself doing the deed like a little mindless virtue-signaling faggot, expecting the man you assaulted to just walk away

All politicians are parasites but if this is the way you 'resist' them you deserve to die.

Attached: 6fdb18609a061b965a9c8c6d2c1db37e.jpg (1280x1920, 284K)

Kid is a retard who got what he deserved.

youtube.com/watch?v=4YLZiABkCA8

We've been throwing all kinds of shit at our politicians for years, eggs, yogurts, tomatoes. It doesn't really help. Still fun though.

a literal communist obsessed with race did that. Not the poster you are responding to. Liberals get confused often with very simple things, it must be the low IQ.

Your average is now 96. That is low.

>assault someone
>they hit back
WOW BAN SENATORS

The based mofo didn't send troops to Iraq, i can respect him for that. He literally had Bush and Blair suck his cock trying to convince him, funny how that's how it would've been decided if he agreed, just a couple words between buddies, wtf.

When he was in that neck hold, the kid was in tears.
Probably the first time in his life he has got a beating. Went to school with a lot of white fags like this, always only took a punch for them to stop acting like dickheads.

The media were celebrating it last night and advocating for more of it.
Yet they cant work out why people don't like or trust them anymore.

But that egg wasn't filled with acid you retard. How is that comparable.

>white fags like this
Either you're some filthy abbo that stole a computer or live in some liberal hellhole with absolute faggots, choose wisely