Try to help my friend not be a incel

>try to help my friend not be a incel
>He keeps on complaining about trying to get a gf
>I tell him, lifting will help since bitches want somebody attractive.
>He starts going to the gym and losing weight.
>I am proud.
>He sends me this yesterday.

The fuck Jow Forums, I wanted him to succeed, but he doesnt have the resolve, should I just move on and find better friends?

Attached: off.png (856x2984, 315K)

are you and your friend 12 years old?

What the fuck?

Who treats friends like this?

Tell him fine and wish him all the best doing what he wants. The fuck him off.

You are a nigger and should leave this board with this awful thread.

lmao are you his friend or his social worker? I can't tell

Unironically not Jow Forums related. Kill yourself.

You should leave your "friend" to rot unless he somehow redeems himself.

>Those are the pepole giving you fitness advice
and on top of this you tell your autistic frend to come here to you want him to kill himself

Tell your friend to fuck off, you deserve better. Get a real lifting buddy.

>If I don’t lose weight you will be held responsible
Your mate is a bitch, but you’re an even bigger bitch for putting up with an insufferable faggot like him. Kick him to the curb and find better friends, this guy will only drag you down in the long run.

What a fucking douchebag of a friend you have. Tell this jerk to go eat log of shit.

Your friend is a faggot and you are a retard.

Post body I guarantee you're dyel. Nobody talks to a swole dude like this

/thread

Based and redpilled.

/Thread.

Is this middle school

>imagine not starting to enjoy going to the gym after 3 months
Never gonna make it
It is unironically over, but it is all due to him being a bitch

Based.

Attached: 1550163951547.gif (607x609, 754K)

Please say your friend is Indian

What choice does he have? His options are continue lifting or remain unfit forever. He's complaining about not getting results fast enough as if it's not literally the one thing he could do to get those results. You could tell him he's never going to be like the protagonists in all those animes he definitely watches if he's going to be that big of a whiny little pissbaby.

Attached: 1548592659591.jpg (2000x1570, 273K)

Incels that actually have friends are retarded. There are always 4-5/10s within reach but they think they can hold out for a 7+

What the fuck is wrong with your friend?

Attached: 1536788141765.png (822x1233, 429K)

what the fuck did i just read

Your friend sounds like a faggot. I like how he unironically believes that his friendship is worth so much to you that it is would be a sort of punishment for him to end it lmao

you're a good guy for trying to help him but he doesn't deserve you. what an honest to God horrible person. both pathetic AND controlling, miserable combination hope he finds happiness but he needs to grow the hell up

>tfw you realize that you spend all day on a board that is inhabited by literal children

Some have motivation to keep at it, others don't. That is just the way it is.

This man is not your friend.
He needs a therapist or something, comes across as extremely stupid. Probably will never get a girlfriend, girls know better than to date guys who are this dumb and shitty.

So the "nothing comes by the end" means getting a girl, not seeing results?
That guy sounds like a total asshole and a cunt. Better off without him.

Is he Indian? He writes like an Indian.

this person you call your friend is actually a piece of trash. associating with them is a very bad idea and you should probably just cut off all contact. this is as plain to me as a big red stop sign, i can see how toxic, stupid and worthless this person is in literally 2 seconds, the fact that you cannot see it or that their wretchedness does not cross some threshold to trigger disgust in your person tells me that you as well are deeply flawed and need to do a lot of work on your soul before you're somewhat decent.

Tell him to quit being such a little bitch and punch him in the cheek. It's what you do if your best friend is losing his shit.
But it seems as if he isn't a good friend.

Attached: 1547851479698.jpg (759x1092, 112K)

When the eleventh post is also the best post

Attached: ahem.png (1000x1000, 216K)

Hot

stay friends with him or else you might end up on "the list"

its for your safety

Please tell your friend that some anonymous guy on Jow Forums called him a faggot.

>Tfw you'll never be Kirito living the neet lifestyle with a harem at hand.

Attached: 1550874625076.jpg (727x868, 237K)

Link your friend this thread pls

Get him on /fraud/

I wonder how you are even able to fuck other girls. An actual beta and incel behaves like this to you and you dont find this disrespectful?

You are weak

>muh no results after 3 months
I forgot normies expect to look like Scooby after 2 weeks

Your "friend" sounds like a pathetic incel. Just block him and move on.

Your "friend" is a huge bitch and your answer to his tantrum should have been "kay bye lol"

Don't waste your time with these people user, they are mediocre, think people more successfull than them as a threat and drag them down to their level.

Ditch him, lift, study hard, work hard, make money, have good hobbies and meet people. Enjoy your life, and please, please, don't EVER tell shitbags like this dude to come to Jow Forums, we have enough human garbage to deal with.

How tall is your friend?

Your friends is basically every Jow Forums poster.
That's what it truly boils down to, incels are just pathetic and every problem in their life lies with them.

>have idiot Jow Forums tier meme friends I argue with all the time
>They would never be this rude to me

It always blows me away people like this exist. You need to, in a very kind way, tell him to stop being such a fucking faggot and that the reason that he doesn't have a gf isn't that he's dyel, it's because he has a fucking toxic shit personality.

Attached: 1540265356635.jpg (512x640, 72K)

Both of you just deserve whatever you get.
It's not your fault or your problem if he can't find the fucking penile fortitude to better himself.

Its me your friend i love you and if you sucked my dick you would make me the happiest boy on earth.

11pbp

>we are getting close to halfway on three months

It hasn't even been 6 weeks...

Are you his mom?
What's it to you if he eventually dies an early death? Just enjoy his company and live your own life too you fucking retard
Ever heard of "Different folks, Different strokes"?
>inb4 b-b-but he's gonna complain about girls n shit
well now he knows his options, he can either be vastly more social or lift. Remind him of that when he does and move on.

Also, you made this thread before. We don't need to see it again

Attached: 1552139191255.png (422x409, 137K)

Pls post more op. There's no way this is the only gem your holding on to.

this was literally the gayest thing I saw this year

Take him to a prostitute so he can get over his incelness

KYS for this nigger larp. Nobody is this much of a faggot.

Your friend is a piece of shit

You can't save people like this, and you will only frustrate yourself trying

consider Sunday orange juice party cancelled from now on

Yeah... cut that person out of your life

Nah he's Jewish

I know right?
He aint getting that 15$ i owe him.

I am too nice for my own good I guess.

Pic related

Attached: oof 2.png (420x512, 29K)

Show him this thread. What a pathetic self-centered whiny faggot he is.

Holy shit what a pathetic fucking lard. "F-fuck the gym and fuck you! No more DnD! Fucking roasties!" Is he schizophrenic? Or just weapons-grade autistic?

>im such a failure i cant get a girl or even workout for 3 months straight
>howbout i blame my friend for my shortcomings

This guy is going to have a miserable life op, you shouldent have a part of it

He should work on more than just his body, he sounds like a spoiled brat. You can definitely see a difference after 3 months, whether you're fat or skinny, it doesn't matter. Even if it's not visual, he should at least feel like he's getting fitter. Unless of course he's not pushing himself hard enough. I've trained friends that were fucking happy about their progress after two months, even though I didn't see shit visually, I could see it in their strength. And they could feel it, and it motivated them to train harder.

He's blaming you for his own shortcomings, caused by his own undisciplined ass and lack of motivation. Cut contact with this little shit. He's not worth sticking around with.

Is this real?

Dude, you deserve better friends than this, that is not appropriate friendship behaviour. It sounds like he wants to find a secret shortcut to getting girls without making any effort... fuck that guy. You can't help him.

You tried to be a cool friend, but just ditch him and move on.

>Getting responsibilicucked by such a vermin

Being disappointed that you don't look like some hollister Model after a short amount of time in the gym is one thing but threatening to break up a """friendship""" because of his own failure is another.

Tell him to goddamn fuck off. Also if you're still in School watch out if he behaves stranger than usual. He'll go on a killing spree for sure. That's the exact same Elliot-Attitude.

Also tell him that you can't threat humans like this and that's not his body but his character that he cant get a gf.

Attached: 15447260438459.png (400x400, 307K)

fuck man I really want to beat this guy up. You're either a saint or an idiot for putting up with this shit as patiently as you have been

Wow holy shit. OP sounds like a cool nice guy. I wish my friends will push me like you do. Dont get me wrong theyre good people, but usually im the person like OP not the one being helped.