Recab of the Shooter stream (and some more afterwards)

I will here go into all the events seen on the shooters stream with timestamps. I will not go into every single guy being shot, but only the events that seem important to the discussions of wether the event is real or not. Spoiler:
I think its fake

6:45 he drops a mag at the entrance when dropping his rifle, right after a hit guy crawls away from him without losing any blood it seems. 7:05 he is tackled where he seemingly drops a magazine at the entrance to the room at the end of the hallways accidently. you see it lying there in the middle (seen from left to right middle) pretty clearly. 7:13 he drops a magazine to reload in the middle (entrance to end middle) of the hallway 7:28 drops another magazin in the room at the end of the hallway and 7:31 he picks up the magazine he lost when tackled. 8:32 he picks up some magazine lying on the floor he dropped at 7:13 again and seemingly uses this previously emptied magazin to reload and continues to pump out about 20 shots
since people say there was already a magazine in there before he came. he did drop it but it should be empty
when the woman is shot at 11:45 there are also couple cars driving next to her. noone seems to care and drives of full speed, but really casually keeping in mind all the traffic laws
she also gets appearently 2 headshots, but no visible deformation of the head even though such bullets should blow some of you head away, especially when lying against the ground with the force having no way to exit

12:50 he shoots through the windshield of his car with his rifle point blank, twice, with a shotgun and the windshield gets so few damage you barely see the cracks in the stream.
right after a car crosses his path between him and the guy shot, but doesnt care and just drives along casually
then drives couple meters, like not even 50, fires a shot somehwere you dont see the target, drives another 5 meter aiming right to his left where you then see a guy casually walking around before getting shot

Attached: untermensch christchurch.jpg (1074x677, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20190315042137/https:/twitter.com/levimacd/status/1106383627577749504
newstalkzb.co.nz/news/national/mosque-shooting-man-in-military-clothing-arrested-outside-school/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony/ATV_Music_Publishing
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Untermensch yet still done more than g*rm.
What's your excuse?

Attached: image.jpg (1019x763, 168K)

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 6.png (646x985, 941K)

She was shot 11:45 on the street and the guy walks to her right afterwards. look how the shoes were put off conveniently
also nike shoes lying around, the hook being a homage to saturns rings
he walks into the mosque in the beginning and they all are seemingly already piled up as corpses in the corners into which he simply fires
before he walks in he is seen by many, with rifle and battle gear, but noone even bothers to react like the instances described later happen to be the same.

the disinterest of the passerbys are the most suspcious thing regarding the footage.

well, not distracting from the kikes that are the cause behind the issues the shooter allegedly critized in his manifesto.

Attached: Christchurch mason.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

conveniently there is this mason ritual which involves having your shoes to be put off. and you see this in quite a lot of false flag attacks that the victims happen to be shot (or whatever) their shoes off.

Some info on Masonry:
The checkered board you see often with masonic imagery represents the duality of this world, and as such the world itself. Additionally like the chessboard they see the world to be played to win, they want to rise above the duality of this world and ascend to become a god/player outside of the pawns they control which they do by casting off the concept of good and evil, the duality (rising above the duality) and as a result not being held back by things like morals and laws like the lowly plebs

Now some speculation:
Now inside mosques and synagogues (in the past at least) you need to take off your shoes. Considering the checkered board in their temple is a stage (playingfield) we can extrapolate that if they move the stage (their temple symbolically) outside to make a theatreplay to move their pawns (us) they also are required to take the shoes off.

Attached: Mason ritual.jpg (600x460, 47K)

forgot, when the guy runs out of the mosques you see him looking at her WALKING TOWARDS the mosque where the shots are falling

this was it about the footage, now the additional things
>Zionist (pic related)
>admitted contact to knights templars who gave them their blessing
>blames the white man for the immigration crisis not going as far as mention subversion at all
>wants to get rid of muslims, proceeds to shoot random people outside the mosque
>ignores the cause of the musliminvasion throughout the entire manifesto aka jews and zionists in high ranking politics and economy as well as the satanists and communists which also happen to be pedophiles
>goes to attack the symptom instead of the cause
>guy is extremely calm for doing his first murder and massmurder at it
>goes out of his way to make the immigration issue appear as caused by selfhating whites and whites that just dont know the consequenses without outside influence.
>possibly 2 or more shooters (if video was actually of the same event)
web.archive.org/web/20190315042137/https:/twitter.com/levimacd/status/1106383627577749504
(sadly deleted, but maybe someone has a back up.)
At the very location you see the 2 guys with the rifles in that Vid they cought another third guy in camo. Allegedly this was some guy who shot back at the shooter, but since its the same location we can assume that Video is actually from the day and location of the shooting and thus legit
newstalkzb.co.nz/news/national/mosque-shooting-man-in-military-clothing-arrested-outside-school/

Christchurch had an unvovered Mossad spy ring in 2011 which most likely wasnt dissolved.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html

Also it happening in a place called Christchurch sounds like some satanic ritual once again. especially since this time of the year is rumored to be important for satanic sacrifices.

Attached: shooter zionist.jpg (593x137, 23K)

So i read through more or less the whole thing (skipped some small parts that i deemed unimportant on first glance).
Across the entire thing he makes it seem like the Muslims and other foreigners just happen to come into the country without any specific reason and white people allowing it because they either hate whites themselves or are too stupid.
Not once goes he into the greater sheme that is played. Not once does he talk that the cause for the immigrations are the wars that are led on the account of Israel. Not once does he mention the prevailent racemix propaganda in the jewish owned media. In fact the only point he gets actually close to the truth is
>Pedophile politicians,pedophile priests and pedophile popstars, demonstrating to all the true depravity of our age
but even that completely ignores the outside influences

Either he merely took babies first redpill on race at which point i would say its unbelievable he actually went out to shoot people, or he actually is meaning to hide it, as in is on their side.
Looking at what this will accomplish ultimately (namely nothing aside from painting whites as bad, immigration criticism as evil racism, giving ammunition to shill against guns, and creating sympathy for muslim) I would say its a psy op. But who knows, lots of retarded folks around.

Attached: Shooter blame.png (622x184, 39K)

Yes, im sure that guy that has a 95% of being castrated as a child prevailed his sexual desires.
happens to coincide with the recent shilling against MJ on here too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony/ATV_Music_Publishing
>Sony/ATV Music Publishing is an American music publisher owned by Sony Entertainment. The company was formed in 1995 with the merger of Sony Music Publishing and ATV Music, which was owned by entertainer Michael Jackson. Jackson had purchased ATV Music, which included the Lennon–McCartney song catalog, in 1985.
>The financial clout of Grade, their adversary in the bidding war, ensured that the songs written by the two Beatles passed into the control of ATV.[4]
>In January 2017, McCartney filed a suit in United States district court against Sony/ATV Music Publishing seeking to reclaim ownership of his share of the Lennon–McCartney song catalogue beginning in 2018. Under US copyright law, for works published before 1978 the author can reclaim copyrights assigned to a publisher after 56 years.[47][48] McCartney and Sony agreed to a confidential settlement in June 2017.[49][50]

youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
i wonder why this is happening

Also Cobain has a good chance of having been suicided

Attached: Shooter MJ.jpg (578x146, 48K)

selfbump

11/13 of the posts in this thread are pasta

Attached: 1552672371162.png (1251x683, 169K)

pic related has a screenshot of the 2 gunmen mentioned in again if someone happens to have a mirror of it please let me know.

yet all the info is correct and you merely dont want to debate it.

Attached: Christchurch 2 gunmen.jpg (1112x1708, 415K)

so can we all just agree this was an anti publicity stunt by mossad controlled T-Series to take the pewdiepies throne of Youtube out of the aryans hand?

no idea if this is the same woman, i let you decide

Attached: shooter actor.png (1317x677, 754K)

come on goys, dont make me having watched the video all in vain.

The two guys in the second photo are likely police or some form of special LE. They're not connected - they're wearing ballistic vests over plain clothes. Guessing that photo was taken AFTER old mate in camo was arrested.

This one is one of the IDF trying cover their tracks.
The parasites in Israel should be purged from the earth

Attached: KiwiJihadJidfAtWork.jpg (996x854, 233K)

dude you were fooled by SFX
it wasn't real

There is some, emphasis on some, validity but I don't think all the deaths were faked (at least not the already dead bodies who were groaning after being shot). And in the video they had their backs turned to him. This is very weird, something does not feel right.

Attached: Kunsern.jpg (800x708, 58K)

doubt it. the way he holds the rifle and runs with it does not seem proper law enforcement way, having the muzzle point up etc. also

i thought and still do its just sarcasm to take a shit on the points that people actually do try to shill covertly.
>Unverified video shows two men with guns near the school gates.
wouldnt this have been cleared up already if it were actually cops at the scene?

the real disinfo agents are the ones trying to delegitamize brenton's accomplishments

>wouldnt this have been cleared up already if it were actually cops at the scene?
not when it's a jesuit school

It's weird because all the people who were calling it a mossop were not giving any definite sources or base. But this is weird, this timeline shifted into a more weird path

my reasoning is this:
he complains about immigration, but not once mentions who is behind it. even when he mentions the NGOs he doesnt mention who is usually funding and controlling those. What is the point of riling the people up and make them take up arms if they dont know who the enemy is? all it accomplishes is make whites fight muslims and vice versa and in the meantime the jew can seize controll and money in the chaos as they did in every war in the past couple hundred years.
Now people claim its because he doesnt want to repell normies from taking his manifest seriously, but does anyone really believe that people are more repelled by being an anti semite than from killing 50 people? i doubt it.
together with all the other irregularities, stram and otherwise we can deduce that it was some propaganda op.
Now it could be anything from CIA, to KGB, but the town did have a MOSSAD ring in 2011 uncovered through an earthquake and it would be weird if that really got dissolved, and since additionally the jew will profit the most from it its good grounds to assume it actually was MOSSAD

Attached: Mossad Slogan.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Him dodging the JQ was to me at the time more definite proof he wasn't. Because if a kike is behind it, and as the old saying goes
>The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you
I would have figured he would have made a 10 page essay that would have been drenched with TurnerDiaries/Siege/AtomWaffles/IronGates tier levels of edge against the Jews. Odd really

Idk senpai. I mean, if we were ever to go full on anti Muslim, anti semitism is just a step away from that, whereas true anti either is a big leap from where we are now. If we rally against Muslims Jews aren't far behind, and it's easier to rally against Muslims because of their overt presence and actions, while Jews are the big bad that take much more work to get at.
But it all depends on how confident (((they))) are in controlling the Cascade of events that true anti Muslim sentiment would cause. Personally I don't believe they could control it and they know it, but I don't see things from (((their))) perspective.

yet the muslims are merely weaponized against us, like we are weaponized against them (as seen in the middle east) and the one doing it all is the kike. so whats the point of creating fights between muslims and whites when the cause is the jew? its merely treating symptoms. its like trying to cure cancer with painkillers. it makes the desease feel lighter for a moment but ultimately you will die just as fast if not even faster.

Youre not wrong, but most people don't even realize we have cancer or think it's horrible to day we have cancer. We can at least take some pain killers before addressing our actual cancer.
As I said before, I see anti semitism as a step away from anti Islam, especially compared to where we are now, where you aren't allowed to be anti either.

>most people don't even realize we have cancer
and if you are a doctor, wouldnt you tell your patient he has cancer? even if he may tell you that cancer is just a conspiracy theory to demonize cell growth used as a boogeyman by big pharma?

But your patient is currently schizoid enough to disbelief any talk of cancer, so all you can do is tell him.how to treat his symptoms.
But analogies aside, do you think it's a big step to anti semitism from anti Islam?

at the same time yes and no. the concept is the same and if you get that muslims are a problem you may also get that the jews behind it are too. but that the jews behind it are involved is info much harder to get in to, and this was the perfect chance to expose some info to them even if just mentioning certain points to look up.
he didnt even have to mention the jews, he could have said outside forces or whatever. but he specifically paints it in a way that makes it sound as this all happens because some whites hate whites and other are unaware of the consequences. No foreign subversion involved. No direct agenda someone wants to impose on us. Just whites bringing muslims over because they are either too nice or hate whites, and muslims coming over because their country is shit while some want to do jihad. he gives no incentive to look for any causes behind it.

bump

my last bump. i need some sleep. good night

Actual last bum, good night

Attached: 20190317_221405.jpg (1430x816, 469K)