Are blacks naturally meant to be slaves? The fucking Lybians muslims are enslaving them right now...

Are blacks naturally meant to be slaves? The fucking Lybians muslims are enslaving them right now. You can't make this shit up

Attached: Capture.jpg (877x773, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5U0sui2hknQ?list=FL-EQvucaZzU3PQWs-u-MBQg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're fucking white women in every white country and are successful. Cry more and go extinct, lame ass white boy. your lands are already conquered.

historically they have been antique farm equipment

Yes blacks have human hands but low I.Q. so they can be slaves.

>The fucking Lybians muslims are enslaving them right now

thank you mrs clinton

Attached: 500px-Blacks-without-whites-vice-versa.jpg (500x205, 32K)

You'd think with all the shit they talk about being physically superior to everyone they'd at least beat any other race in a fight, but nope. Even fucking chinks woop nigger ass. Literally howling baboon, all bark no bite. Now if only you white cucks weren't so obsessed with defending them.

Attached: IMG-20190213-WA0006.jpg (628x794, 67K)

cope

Cope

based dan bilzerian

The muslims always said they were the best slaves, because they did not attempt to rise above their station like the zoroastrian or european slaves did. They just accepted their fate.

S E E T H I N G

>Are blacks naturally meant to be slaves? The fucking Lybians muslims are enslaving them right now. You can't make this shit up
Niggers are so primitive they are easy to enslave. It doesn't help that niggers will sell other niggers to you for some cheap human tech. The nigger has not been capable of inventing a fucking stick with a hook at the end, but is capable of speech so usable as slaves

Attached: 1515708956989.jpg (1813x1240, 495K)

Cope. It’s always a fucking leaf.

>"B"BC
AHAHAHA

>that beretta px4 storm
at least libyan slave traders have good taste in handguns

never met any blacks that could interact with anyone else, including other blacks, in any way other than two: grovelling at someone's feet, or grabbing at someone's throat

Proof?

Attached: 1550299558026.jpg (306x306, 19K)

ham = niggers
noah cursed ham and all those who relate
to ham, ie non whites, to slavery. forever.

Attached: Untitled-11.jpg (1479x1536, 594K)

manning

heres the thing. Blacks lack the mental brain power to organise and execute tactics like civilised people.
They at best can organise via racism and self identifying as one group. However when another group comes along that can do the same thing aswell as execute complex even abstract strategy blacks get completely stomped.

imagine coping this hard

Checked. Fuck israel

Thanks lucky satan, was wondering what that weird looking handgun was

satan? that faggot is the whole package

yes. they are bred and built for it. look at them.

go back to canada. this is MAGA country leaf boy.

Dick washers

I mean, no, but obviously the Chinese seem to think the answer is yes.

No they are too violent to be slaves, slaves are submissive and meek they give no resistance at all. You know like white people for example.

Holy shit they look nonhuman without clothes.

are you insane

*shoots you*

White people are the only ones that broke out from enslavement all by themselves

They aren't human, they are fauna. Wild animals that are shaped into a human form yet not quite there. Enslaving them is wrong though, they should be isolated in their little corner of the world lest they get out and cause problems like overbreeding and destroying everything they touch.

The sons of Ham.
Google it.
Of course, modern people "know better".

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 453K)

The goyim are all meant to be slaves and the Jew the owner class. History has only proven this right.

inferior beings naturally get preyed on by the superiors. Its a way of life.

Only thing black men are conquering is homosexuality

Attached: E6A95A44-8C03-4D68-B733-701785364010.jpg (1242x389, 367K)

Ashur, son of Shem, built Nineveh. Not Nimrod.

Arabs have been enslaving them for 3000 years. Only with the protection of white police and governments do niggers "stand up". Same goes for women.

you mine boy yeeee haaaaww

Lybia legalized slavery again?
Imagine my shock

they are the cursed descendants of cain. they are doomed to be bitches.

Attached: 1552865242617.jpg (1125x1500, 294K)

KYS NIGGER

Attached: 8990BDF5-BB1A-43DB-B541-9228B5C7EC96.jpg (872x960, 100K)

Yea, sure, keep telling yourself that.
I’d rather you be smug then go crazy

ahahhahahhahahahha wtf ???? irony?

Arabs didn't exist 3000 years ago dumb ass.

Basketball - simple primitive sport. Let Black people go wild.

Football - complicated sport. A strong master's whip and sophisticated strategy equals success.

>Muh Dick!

Attached: RAKED.jpg (97x125, 2K)

>Football is complicated
Americans are truly finished.

Learn to cope, boy.

Attached: 1549416265205.jpg (619x682, 246K)

Why does the negro have such a tiny peen ?

Culture as we know it today didn't, but people in Arabic peninsula existed and crossing the red sea wasn't that much of a problem.

Ooo a black leaf has appeared

I grew up in Potsdam playing pond hockey. Every Canadian we played against cried for mommy when we dropped gloves and beat the shit out of you. If you're +/- 30 years old I probably know you.

The only sport with more complicated rules than American Football is Contract Bridge.

I may be seeing things that aren't there, but are the skulls of the two dudes in the left two panels exposed?

Attached: start the reactor.jpg (1944x2592, 431K)

Watch this and you will understand why they aren't meant to be free (only the "enlightened" niggers who managed to evolve into civilised humans)

youtu.be/5U0sui2hknQ?list=FL-EQvucaZzU3PQWs-u-MBQg

See , this is a pretty succinct explanation.

If you don't believe me, visit Africa, and talk to some pure-blooded Africans. They're not so uppity and defensive as Western blacks - probably because they don't latent traces of European genes, from all the white masters raping the slave girls.

Most of them will acknowledge the superiority of Western (white) civilization, and some of them will even openly concede European/Mongoloid superiority, in comparison to Negroid races.

Damn, nice to see a leaf get something correct for one. Based.

There is virtually zero demand for the kind of labour that nigger slaves can provide.
Niggers are literally worthless creatures,and the world would be a far better place without them.

My point is that you're wrong, there were no Arabs enslaving niggers in Africa 3000 years ago.

War is a pretty complicated sport

this tbqh.

They're clearly subhuman, and it's a shame that some people try to associate that fact with hatred.

I wouldn't kill a nigger without a reason, in the same way that I wouldn't kill a dog without reason.

I also wouldn't let a nigger vote, in the same way I wouldn't let a dog vote; it can't understand the mechanisms of civilized society, so it's just going to vote for whoever gives it the most treats.

They weren't called Arabs then, but the same people lived there, being numerous pagan tribes and shit. Lots of Jews in present day Yemen etc since at the time Judaism was uncontested in the region because Persians didn't give a fuck about some bumfuck desert. Bedouin tribes on the other side of Africa enslaved niggers since time immemorial. Everyone in contact with them enslaved them, even niggers themselves. The difference is that descendants of those peoples from Arabian peninsula enslave them even today.

thats one gay black dude

yep.

But 'Blacks' in the USA are now hybrids so really are Browns and not slaves.

Bedouins from what I understand are actually originally African.
The story goes they migrated from Africa as a predominantly Negro race and essentially raped their way up the North Eastern coast of Africa crossing into the Levant and this is where they become less Negro in appearance and more of the Arab Muslim type with lighter skin. None of these proto-negro Bedouin were doing any enslaving 3000 years ago. Seriously man most of that slavery shit was all Jews and eventually Muslims started enslaving people, but that happened after they become Arab Muslims, not before, from what I heard.

>the same people lived there
I'm disagreeing.

To say they are "enslaving" blacks is misleading. Those are migrants trying to get to europe that either fall short on cash to make it all tje way or get backed stabbed, people love to mentally fap to blacks getting dominated because of a deep seated insecurity of black masculinity. It's the reason we were taught in school that white europeans literally went into africa themselves and started throwing nets over niggers. Black africans are just always trying to get out of their mosquito infested hell holes, which is understandable.

White masters didn't rape their slaves. Any sexual encounters was basically the master being enticed by the prettiest ones and having an affair. We know this by the eerie similarity of black slave rape myths and Russian serf rape myths. Both are largely false. Also current rape data suggests that despite white men being a large chunk of the populace they rarely if ever rape black women. I've been around black women myself and I've known a few others who have been around blacks all their life, black women will go for the ol' BWC at first opportunity. I think your theory in this regard has flaws.

As well the real reason blacks in the US get uppity and riot is because of (((influencers))) and constant appeasement. Where blacks are most downtrodden, they are most obedient. Where they are most appeased, they are incessantly violent and demanding.