Letting your 11 year-old son dance and strip in front of men at a gay bar is not child abuse

>letting your 11 year-old son dance and strip in front of men at a gay bar is not child abuse
Feels like we’re slowly heading towards some weird dystopian future.

Attached: 2E8E21AE-7863-41BE-AF2D-753F62C73792.jpg (750x947, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JxdvOLdG_34
youtube.com/watch?v=TqjOEKYOav0
youtube.com/watch?v=nnkRnTVhgHc
youtube.com/watch?v=dvIjNRWZhlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Half of /pol want to kill him. The other half want to have private Michael Jackson time with him.

Kill, no. It’s not too late to save this one.

>save this one.
Thats even more creepy. You are going to torture him into hating himself and being some sort of youth pastor. Then it will turn out by the time he is 30 he was sleepy with lots of boys he was supposed to mentor away from the homo.

Attached: 170308-teen-killer-arrested-feature.jpg (3000x2000, 717K)

>Feels like we’re slowly heading towards some weird dystopian future.

Feels?! Like just now you realized we're heading to a dystopia? We're at a dystopia! Thats why there's so many Yang Gang threads and so many anons are subscribing to pewdiepie.

The pedos are already installed in the CPS system. Much like they are in Catholic church, amber alert services, etc.

Attached: 1493999750238m.jpg (1024x476, 94K)

I find it interesting your mind went straight there
Is the option of not being paraded in a strip club deliberately excluded from your forced dichotomy?

>forced dichotomy
Hello Mr. Shapiro.

Silsby has that no-consequences smile going

Honk.

Attached: bwwjpu96n5g21.jpg (1200x1200, 128K)

Slowly, user? We're in the dystopia.

why not both?

I just want to put him into normal clothes, give him food to get him on normal weigth and give him a football.

>weird dystopian future
It's both the future and the past. Tomorrow and yesterday. What we have to face and what we have already faced. We are spiraling out of control towards 100 years ago.

Welcome to Weimar Germany in the 21st century.

Attached: 1552403920584.jpg (607x507, 69K)

We need to bring bullying back.
Maybe not so harsh that people kill themselves, but there is a sweet spot to bullying that helps correct retarded behavior.

We need more shame in our society. Religion used to help instill shame, but people dont believe in fairytales anymore.

I demand more shame.

Why can't you just be more progressive and ..allow your boys to make out with you?

Attached: liev shrieber.jpg (1024x675, 157K)

Now you're talking.

Agreed. Bullying and corporal punishment needs to make a come back for the good of society.

Fun fact: any straight couple who allowed their 11 year old daughter to dirty dance at a strip club in front of a bunch of grown men would (rightfully) have their child taken away and never allowed to see her again.
What's the difference here?

The child wanted it.

Attached: 1551857643653.jpg (986x553, 110K)

>straight couple
Straight people make all the gay babies.

>The other half want to have private Michael Jackson time with him.
The fuck I do. I have much finer tastes.

Attached: 29801890_p1_master1200.jpg (1080x860, 690K)

>faggots aren't allowed to adopt children

Attached: 1552733265102.png (363x337, 98K)

ITs Toxoplasmosis
The majority US residents are heavily infected with this brain parasite.

This explains all the liberals , gender identity crisis faqgs and pedo faggotsl

>unfounded

Attached: 1548003568884.jpg (1376x1452, 479K)

Spanking is the correct way to raise children.
But you never hit with your hand, that's why a belt, ruler, or chancla are the best ways to discipline.

wrong

Attached: 1522775778465.png (2550x3300, 238K)

Kill all rats and cats.
And blacks while you're at it.
And might as well kill a generation of retards

gay eye metrics on the kid

Humanity has thrived in much dirtier conditions for centuries. I doubt it is toxoplasmosis.

Not always. For example, I simply took the logical route after noticing the horrible ways of girls and women and logically concluded that their avg-tier "beauty" wasn't enough to overcome their horrible personality problems and vastly inferior intelligence.

Attached: 1477521751068.jpg (736x561, 78K)

>give him a football.

Attached: main-qimg-db7d4fbf6c4ae6261faa45b5b8bdde1f.jpg (515x840, 96K)

Its not toxoplasmosis. Its the fact that peoples IQ's are going down the drain and people are becoming more like cattle than they we're 120+ years ago.

Attached: 1534379989018.jpg (480x600, 42K)

Attached: 1536859839083.jpg (960x468, 89K)

the present case is extremely kosher

Attached: 1550451101570.jpg (753x671, 128K)

We are already in that dystopian future.

I didn't have two dads.

Attached: 1529690977926.png (1440x1129, 958K)

I've seen European movies with the whole family in the bath like its normal.

Now now, I don't support that kinda shit.
I mean, just because you like women, does that mean you support BDSM shit with women?

>unfounded
youtube.com/watch?v=JxdvOLdG_34
youtube.com/watch?v=TqjOEKYOav0
youtube.com/watch?v=nnkRnTVhgHc

It's probably considered hate speech in California to notice that a little boy is being horribly abused by fags.

Attached: 1552573364464.jpg (1080x1350, 397K)

real and gay

Attached: 1532394764540.jpg (1024x683, 92K)

trust me its not

Attached: 1534165672149.jpg (647x685, 42K)

Attached: DT34tgaw4.jpg (981x238, 74K)

Not you stuck up prudes. I mean real Europeans like the continental ones.

>Feels like
>slowly
No nigger, we're in the dystopian future already and it's full speed ahead from here. Get ready because the age of the boomer is rapidly reaching it's conclusion.

Attached: 1531665281760.jpg (426x527, 47K)

>goatee.jpg

>youtube.com/watch?v=TqjOEKYOav0

I'd rather been raised by a single mother living in poverty than by two faggots.

Baths are nasty. Imagine sitting in your own filthy brine.

Attached: 130542780519.jpg (1000x750, 139K)

>/po/ thinks this is preferable to islam

Why hasn't someone doxed his parents yet?

>slowly

This transition (digitial revolution to demographic shifts to wealth distribution, to suffrage) is the fastest anything even close to this has ever happened in human history.

The car of our civilization is at full throttle.

Ah you mean the faggots then, I'd say everyone between the UK and Russia is a possibility, especially Germany

The worst part is you actually have a point

Attached: halal.jpg (640x539, 44K)

This is his family

youtube.com/watch?v=dvIjNRWZhlQ

Note the father staring at him like a predator does prey.

>western baths

You are supposed to shower before getting in the bath, but Europeans are retarded.

Europe has the same idiocy with putting the toilet next to where you clean yourself.

Japan has a much better system.

>Feels like we’re slowly heading towards some weird dystopian future

All of this has happened before and will happen again

remember berlin 1920's?
they already prosteture animals aswell

Attached: 1527956491759.jpg (460x562, 78K)

100% chance a medical exam would reveal STI infection and evidence of sexual abuse.

But he's a jew in California, so they're encouraged to fuck their own kids I geuss.

It's the easy availability of dopamine releasing activities/substances. It's turning everyone into niggerbrains

We're already there.

>private Michael Jackson time with him
you mean protect him from jews and predators like he was victim of?

>Europe has the same idiocy with putting the toilet next to where you clean yourself
nah, it's the US
we Euros most generally isolate toilets in its own dedicated room

>slowly heading towards
Nah man, it's here. We live in it.

thats good then.

I want to protect him.

Attached: 1343451175323.jpg (1000x750, 125K)

Attached: 41KS55WJREL.jpg (500x333, 22K)

it'd be better yet if more people had washlets, though
I reckon that teaching robots to clean our asses is godly

I fear the damage is already done. Heck the kid was even diagnosed as autistic so with the stimulation hes had with gender, hes basically stuck now

Attached: if only you knew.jpg (1500x1494, 303K)

Why? He's a kikelet. Have you seen his dad?

Orphans are better taken care off. This is sick.

It's too late, this kid has already been abused.

by his father, at that

Attached: 1536278862209.jpg (1200x1200, 188K)

The parents need to be jailed and he needs a therapist immediately.

faggots... they all are the same perverted disgusting underbreed they are
piss off and go back to your garbage bin you call lg whateverboard

>evidence of sexual abuse.

In California it is spelled "love".

Attached: 1528786744778.jpg (1517x1410, 426K)

trauma is the cause for homosexuality and it can come in many forms including exposure to a gay lifestyle at a very young age which is why tranny's are going to daycare's and spreading their legs to show off the axe wound

>the fucking dead look this kid gives

Attached: tfwhitler.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>trauma is the cause for homosexuality
Not always. I mean, would you have me prefer girls and women? Why? I've already resolved to not have kids because I'm not father material. Believe it or not, some men just aren't cut out for it, and this holds true throughout the animal kingdom. So since I need not have children there is ZERO LOGICAL REASON to be attracted to females for my sexual arousal needs. In fact I have every reason to avoid them.

It's very simple math and logic here. Women are trash.

Attached: cunt.jpg (980x860, 572K)

Notice how they immediately go full-on antifa mode.

Antifa have been known to associate themselves with NAMBLA, as well as do some sketchy things at all-ages events and shows like raves. Let's not forget crash two anti-grooming and pedo marches.

Uhm.....kay.

Desmond is just livin life, mind ya beeswax. Seriously what makes you think you can shame people into not being themselves? fuck off

I think this is just funny.

Attached: 1543620621024.jpg (759x1024, 170K)

Attached: 1524280164560.png (716x724, 255K)

Attached: 1550827403671.jpg (2102x3586, 856K)

You're the same kind of person who'd become a trap. You're so unsuccessful with women you'd rather morph into said ideal woman like some freak who'd wear the skin of his victims.

>unfounded
Bullshit. The kid is taking drugs to relax his asshole so he can take cock. Did they even check his sphincter?

the poor lad needs to be saved, hes been brainwashed into thinking this shits okay

His parents should be targeted by a shooter. We need a Brenton Tarrant with his sight on these fuckers. Teach the world a lesson about implanting degeneracy in innocent children by hanging them in a public square.

I mean if you pigeonhole your perspective than yeah, maybe

>Acker comes from German or Old English, meaning "ploughed field"; it is related to or an alternate spelling of the word acre.[1][2] Therefore, Ackermann means "ploughman". Ackerman is also a common Ashkenazi Jewish surname of Yiddish origin with the same meaning. "Egger" is a German variation of Acker.

>the "the family tree stops here" face

>not using a switch

Attached: Guile_A_Handy_Switch.jpg (230x345, 21K)

Since there is no genetic for homosexuality (decades wasted trying to find one and still unsuccessful) I'm just pointing out what is true and I bet you were genitally mutilated too because it's just one form of trauma that lowers your testosterone production for life.
I'll challenge you to take any form of Tongkat Ali, from the root steeped in hot water to those testosterone booster pills containing it, try this for a month and see if your demeanor changes. If it does a fucking leaf just saved your from your degenerate life and if it doesn't then I was wrong.

>no genetic reason* for homosexuality

>shockingly attractive
Who puts that in a bio? I mean I hope my daughter is attractive when she's older. I want her to be great in all fields. But I wouldn't advertise her as such to the world. Especially when she's fucking 7 or whatever.
Fucking weirdo.

Nah. I'm not good-looking enough, I'm too fucking old now(trap shit only works below age 20 or so at best), and I find the idea of taking pharma to make me a bitch very unhealthy and downright insane. I don't like females for a good damn reason.

No one has given me adequate reason to think otherwise, however I do have a thing for 2D chicks(r34/animu/manga), as there's really no baggage or risk in them.
3D bitches always remind me of cuntery and idiocy. Distasteful.

Attached: heart_eyes_girl_by_dfer32-d39wcfs.jpg (900x968, 174K)