He genuinely thought people would fight for their right to bear arms

>he genuinely thought people would fight for their right to bear arms
>New Zealand has already banned semi automatic weapons
>Mfw civil war never ever

Attached: 1552568558775.png (327x316, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/HBPky
washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-zealand-attorney-general-backtracks-on-vow-to-ban-semi-automatics
abc.net.au/news/2019-03-18/christchurch-mosque-shootings-new-zealanders-buy-up-on-guns/10910440
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.fo/HBPky
>One gunman killed 49 people and wounded more than 20 during Friday prayers at two New Zealand mosques in the country's worst ever mass shooting, which Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern condemned as terrorism.

>“This attack seems to be trying to enrage Muslims around the world and motivate them to take revenge acts for this shooting,” Scott Bennett, the American counter-terrorism analyst, told Tasnim on Saturday.

>“This of course would play into the Zionist-Mossad intelligence services which benefits from a war between Muslims and the West, and can use this renewed conflict to set the stage for a conflict against Iran, the conquest of the Golan Heights by Israel, and the Netanyahu military strikes against Gaza and Syria; as well as the Saudi Arabian attacks on Yemen”.

>The analyst stressed, “Conveniently, this shooting event in New Zealand seems to be drawing the eyes of the world away from the other events in the world as well”.

>He further said that the Israeli-Zionist intelligence agencies and military-industrial-police state in America and the West would seem to benefit the most from such an event.

>“I believe this entire event is a false flag event… so this seems to be a psychological operation designed to manipulate the public for a political agenda—which appears to be a Zionist operation,” Bennett went on to say.

>The Australian gunman behind the massacre, identified as Brenton Tarrant, broadcast live footage on Facebook of the attack on one mosque in the city of Christchurch, mirroring the carnage played out in video games, after publishing a "manifesto" in which he denounced immigrants, calling them "invaders".

>In his manifesto, Tarrant said he saw US President Donald Trump as “symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 999999.png (646x985, 941K)

dumb niggers didnt read his manifesto

if he was so concerned about birthrate he should have gone to europe and fuck ever girl possible with damaged condoms

I don't think anyone thought new zealanders were going to fight for gun rights desu

You’re assuming weird Manlet could get women, dude looks late 40s at 28

literally only americans care about guns. nobody else does bc we're not stupid and know that the government has tanks and B-52s and shit. fighting back is futile.

Attached: 1544368353592.png (976x1290, 606K)

he was a retard but tbf it's not like it's the middle ages. Abortion exists

> The country's top prosecutor walked back comments about banning the firearms Saturday, just a day after the massacres at two mosques in Christchurch

Attached: 2vajl2w.jpg (500x240, 15K)

post a pic of yourself without face, lets see how chad you are

Here's link to artical
washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-zealand-attorney-general-backtracks-on-vow-to-ban-semi-automatics

>fighting back is futile

Meanwhile the most advanced and powerful military the world has ever seen is being brought to terms by radicals in technicals with aks

This whole >lol they have tanks and drones arguemrnt
Has been thoroughly disproven so many times I don’t know how anyone still makes it

lmao imagine thinking guerilla insurgencies dont work

That does nothing to solve the culture issue. Single mothers are degenerates that raise defective children. Thinking like nonwhites doesn't help you outfox them unless you're defiling their women exclusively while setting a nice white girl aside for the future.

Why mix MAGA hat with leftist talking point on why we should spread our cheeks to daddy gubmint? Dumb memeflagger.

female leader
country fucked
its a very common thing now

You're much stupider than you realize if you think you can win a war, a civil war much less, with just "tanks and b-52s and shit"

Attached: brainlet.jpg (600x647, 24K)

>New Zealand has already banned semi automatic weapons
No we haven't

His argument is that only Trump NPCs care about gun rights. He apparently thinks the based revolutionaries he worships used hugs and kisses to overthrow their governments

He wanted to stir shit up in the US about weapons not NZ, inform yourself before posting stupid shit

Quiet user our retarded leftists don't know that.

abc.net.au/news/2019-03-18/christchurch-mosque-shootings-new-zealanders-buy-up-on-guns/10910440

So he's retarded.

My country is cucked. We're a second Great Britain or Canada now.

Sorry about that eh