The Sockening

>barefoot when shot
>before dying decides to put on socks

totally what people do...totally

Attached: nzmagicsocks.jpg (648x720, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bunkerfuneral.com/blog/honoring-islamic-funeral-and-burial-traditions/
wfae.org/post/how-muslims-wash-bury-their-dead#stream/0
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552867071064.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Going to take a look big if true

I want to question everything but why are these hyper intelligent mass population deception operations run by jr college interns that can’t wven compete with Hollywood set workers who ensure consistency of shots?

George Soros can’t afford the pay someone to keep the scene intact between shots?

Got damn were on to something

He is wearing blue sneakers with red soles.....
You are a waste of this planet's resources and I would support your gassing

Is not not forbidden to wear shoes inside of a mosque?

just let him have his race war

Don't you know that the Quran forbids any Muslim to die without their feet covered, lest they be sent to hell? This is quite problematic since one must be barefoot in a mosque. It seems this guy had the wherewithall to slip on his socks before expiring.

false he was shoeless at the beginning

same guy we got em pol we got the hard edit retake undeniable good job we win they lose THEY ALWAYS LOSE

Attached: shoeless.png (1270x970, 902K)

I cant believe the level of retardation and tinfoil hats on Jow Forums, its worse than flatearthers

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>Don't you know that the Quran forbids any Muslim to die without their feet covered, lest they be sent to hell? This is quite problematic since one must be barefoot in a mosque. It seems this guy had the wherewithall to slip on his socks before expiring.
or Mossad

They knew their product was incomplete...there's a reason as to why they went back on it all and are making sure the video is taken down

the jews came in and put his comfy socks on before he died?

>thats not true stop shilling nowhere in Koran does it mention anything like that Hasbara

bunkerfuneral.com/blog/honoring-islamic-funeral-and-burial-traditions/
wfae.org/post/how-muslims-wash-bury-their-dead#stream/0

I also have the Islamic society on speed dial and burial traiditon materials on the internet whole loads of compartive religion studies no muslim has ever heard of that bullshit go home mossad

Very true.

ahah nice try op you left a third frame on your pic @ 10:37
now fuck off back to where you came from

>It seems this guy had the wherewithall to slip on his socks before expiring.
He lies there exactly the same as when he went down. Plus Socks.

The fuck do I know. Maybe it's one of those ballet gym shoes or whtever you call it that basically feel like socks with a rough surface

Attached: sapatilhas.jpg (345x461, 18K)

He was shot right at the entrance, he was likely just arriving and hadn't yet removed them.
Just rewatched it. No, he wasn't. Red soles from the first frame

>the jews came in and put his comfy socks on before he died?
Yes! Do you have another explanation?
Maybe Saint Terrant (PBUH) had mercy on his soul?

Silly schizo retard, meth is not a sleep replacement.

he didn't have time to do that
probably this, although it's probably socks with red soles because they aren't allowed to wear shoes inside the mosque

so you deny the barefeet as seen with everyones eyes in the video and deny the same guy magically having socks on....

I guess flat earth is real then...I underestimated the stupidity of the goyim and deceptions of the jew...keep dreaming bud you haven't a leg to stand on...you are a lolcow denying a blatant observable fact

or, ockhams razor, he is not wearing shoes.

he was barefoot not wearing any shoes the shoes by the door were for those standing in the door common custom for muslims the one thing they got right then fucked up thanks to the reshoot...he was barefoot and no shills there is no muslim custom of putting your socks on before you pass

It truly is.

faggot i just said he was wearing shoes from the first frame if your feet look like this you need to go see a doctor asap

occams kike

yes he isn't wearing any shoes before he puts on his socks after he gets shot LMAO you low IQ shills and tards are cracking us real Polsters up you know that?

The whole thing was one shot. If it was Hollywood fake, he still wouldn't have put on socks. They are just red soled blue sneakers. You conspiracy fags are so fucking stupid.

go frame by frame at 10:37
apparently he hadn't take his shoes yet. he had just entered and progressed further after he heard shooting
Jow Forums won't let me pot pics

op is obsessed and likely mentally ill. just because a group benefits from something doesnt mean they are responsible. retards and jews both deserve the oven

Attached: 1492417583090.jpg (625x770, 137K)

Guise!!!!!!!!!!!
When Saint Tarrant goes in for the second time, the muzzie is barefoot again.

Attached: 1552865813791.jpg (600x1024, 196K)

it gets better shills

>HE PUT BACK ON HIS BAREFEET OR SLIPPERS LOL

Attached: itchangedagainsock.png (1182x708, 470K)

>magically
only retards call things they dont understand magic
you have your mind so open that your brain fell off, the jews may be the cancer of humanity but not EVERYTHING is because of them
retards believing the cases dissapear mid air because they are so dumb to understand what is framerate or calling the woman headshot fake because they are so retarded to know whats the force of a fucking shot to the head and basic biology of the human body
FUCKING RETARDS

benis hard if true

Attached: lol.png (1488x1488, 10K)

WHERE ARE ALL THE BULLET CASINGS?

I think you are being naive
OP is probably a false flag to make people who say the guy was a zion asset seem retarded

or calling that the bodies are already dead because they are so ignorant they cant understand that people panic in a way they even cant imagine when they are about to get killed and they end up going to the corners and being still

FUCK YOU!~!!

Just watched again.. BAREFUCKING FEET HIGHLIGHTED BY MOSSAD FUCK'S TWINKLY LIGHT.

Fuck you.
Fuck you.
Fuck you.

Attached: alladollarFF.jpg (1054x811, 134K)

you're seeing what you want to see. no one agrees with you. get out of moms basement and get some fresh air

Why does pol attract so many schizophrenics?

when your heart stops pumping blood most of the remaining goes to the center of your body, therefore the white hands
FUCKING RETARD

>Sneakers in the mosque

I know this is bad but when that guy was shot he was trying to crawl away and I thought it was really funny

The whole thing is fake made by mossad.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552867071064.webm

If the video didn't look so fake I don't think I'd feel that way

Not allowed in the mosque

he tried to crawl through the doorway but it was blocked by that other body then got re-tapped. i agree it was both personally worrisome and funny

She wasn't featured in the movie. Where did she come from?

>t.moron
No, nowhere does it say that. I bet you believe bullets + pigs blood bullshit also.

yet you see her hair flying off?

mogolico deja de baitear

Flat earth is real and new Zealand and Australia don't exist this videos a fake

dont feed the schizos.

bruh this was all a psy-op by the lizardmen, fucking scaleskins

wtf

Attached: 473435s.jpg (185x200, 9K)

nice try kikes

he was standing outside and ran inside when the shooting happened dumbass