Stirring the pot

Putting these up in my area tomorrow. Major city. Probably going to be on the news so stay tuned.

Attached: accelerate.png (816x1057, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/HBPky
youtu.be/Hf_aW64eznc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the 500th thread about this today. Stop spamming the board.

>Putting these up in my area tomorrow. Major city. Probably going to be on the news so stay tuned.
Because oyu're a mossad agent.

archive.fo/HBPky
>One gunman killed 49 people and wounded more than 20 during Friday prayers at two New Zealand mosques in the country's worst ever mass shooting, which Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern condemned as terrorism.

>“This attack seems to be trying to enrage Muslims around the world and motivate them to take revenge acts for this shooting,” Scott Bennett, the American counter-terrorism analyst, told Tasnim on Saturday.

>“This of course would play into the Zionist-Mossad intelligence services which benefits from a war between Muslims and the West, and can use this renewed conflict to set the stage for a conflict against Iran, the conquest of the Golan Heights by Israel, and the Netanyahu military strikes against Gaza and Syria; as well as the Saudi Arabian attacks on Yemen”.

>The analyst stressed, “Conveniently, this shooting event in New Zealand seems to be drawing the eyes of the world away from the other events in the world as well”.

>He further said that the Israeli-Zionist intelligence agencies and military-industrial-police state in America and the West would seem to benefit the most from such an event.

>“I believe this entire event is a false flag event… so this seems to be a psychological operation designed to manipulate the public for a political agenda—which appears to be a Zionist operation,” Bennett went on to say.

>The Australian gunman behind the massacre, identified as Brenton Tarrant, broadcast live footage on Facebook of the attack on one mosque in the city of Christchurch, mirroring the carnage played out in video games, after publishing a "manifesto" in which he denounced immigrants, calling them "invaders".

>In his manifesto, Tarrant said he saw US President Donald Trump as “symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

Attached: 1539873520575.png (480x640, 155K)

Awesome

Attached: 47499589_10215221664789677_5653203226791510016_o.jpg (1152x2048, 275K)

nah youre not
youre a larping pussyfaggot

Nice

no phase 2 you fucking leaf

fuck off, saged

Accelerationism is not about domestic terrorism but mass public awakening. Shills say that Brenton Tarrant will spark a great white uprising but did that happen with Dylan Roof? No, neither will it happen due to Brenton. Instead, stricter gun control laws will be enforced, just like they were thanks to Dylan Roof, that no one will resist. These "people" claiming Accelerationism is about violence are Jews and Bolsheviks who do not have white people's best interests in mind.

Attached: Accelerationism-Redpill.jpg (2148x2958, 981K)

Jews love Black cock

Attached: IMG_2382.jpg (1529x2048, 639K)

Oh yeah and what are you doing britbong? Do you even have a license to browse this site you fucking faggor?

Use same font and make it say "Subscribe to PewDiePie."

Put in near mosques. Get the phrase banned as hate speech.

It's gonna be hilarious.

lmfao
post a single flier right now and I might believe you, retarded dogfucker

Ok I will make 25 copies each

Attached: 3c8fcfbc2bc4fcd609ab55808704297a.jpg (1500x2479, 133K)

Wear rubber gloves when handling the fliers don't leave finger prints

Yeah this is better in my opinion. Maintains the spirit of the iotbw campaign which is to make NPCs lose their shit over seemingly benign statements.

el em ay oh, do it faggot

Attached: 1522420803569.gif (399x369, 39K)

muslims are just a symptom
>false flag US into bombing middle east
>Also feed the US (((fake))) intel
youtu.be/Hf_aW64eznc
>US manipulated into implementing the kikes yinon plan
(pic related)
>creates MILLIONS of refugees
>Kikes "kindly" invite refugees into OUR countries & offer gibs
>millions flood in
>terrorism increases 6500%
>see i told you goys muslims are bad
Only 2D brainlets fall for it

Attached: yinon_plan.png (720x872, 310K)

This has more potential than the OP. We can easily pull this off too. The blowback would not only be fun, but would gain a boon of subs for Pewds once it hits the news.

OH NO NO NO ! ! ! !
THE MADMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many bump stocks have been turned in?
Asking for a friend.

hey
this

Bush/Cheney and Obama/Biden should be tried for war crimes.

That shit will land you in jail in the People's Republic of Canada, OP. Consider seriously whether trolling IRL is worth the risk.

this

Do it. Fucking do it. I can hear the "literally shaking" from here.

>Putting these up in my area tomorrow. Major city. Probably going to be on the news so stay tuned.

It'd be better if it was about creating awareness about anti-White culture but at least the butthurt will be hilarious.

woah! A jew shot up a mosque a long time ago! Tarrant was TOTALLY inspired by this Je- nay..this HERO. THEY ARE TOTALLY THE SAME
OKAY THIS IS EPIC GUISE

please.