Fucking Explain This

Go on... Fucking do it faggot;

Attached: 1552865288945.png (960x532, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

153news.net/watch_video.php?v=2XMNA5612UR2
153news.net/watch_video.php?v=8GA589MU777R
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552867071064.webm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
my.mixtape.moe/mideqy.mp4
youtu.be/lmZWqrux-6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9HQC-ZxqaVs&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR08Xix6m1Hrqsh-kH6HIXzW1vMasa4N3Rs4QPM8oan8ORMMXwgAKyv0qRY&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: dbb66edd0bca709f647a2796fe81260e51c8e274a8ec0b6f3fc1b66ec1d80ffd.png (973x588, 886K)

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 6.png (646x985, 941K)

magazine from a muslim terrorist

They dropped when he turned to shoot the guy on his right. He said as much later in the stream.

Big if true

Don't care. Fits with our goals. Nobody gives a shit.

Attached: jewgun2.png (1208x378, 392K)

Your mom fucked your dad.

Attached: jewplane.png (2220x998, 101K)

First thought is that doesnt look like a magazine necessarily, but have a bump while I watch the video

-

Attached: jew7C.jpg (814x552, 113K)

holy shit OP is right

at 8:32 he picks it up, it actually IS a magazine.

actually HOW the fuck is the magazine even getting there?
It LITERALLY spawns there at 6:54.

what the actual fuck?

Attached: 1500036215958.jpg (250x206, 33K)

That is not blood wow I kill for the us Gov in war I seen blood that's not it

Copy it. Spread it. We must dig into it.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

Attached: magazine spawnpoint in demosque.webm (648x360, 320K)

A guy dropping a magazine???

Attached: magazine spawnpoint in demosque2.webm (384x254, 408K)

How did he miss this rino?

First shows up a 6:53, despite him never being around there yet

>both hands on rifle
>Walking slowly
>magazine flips and spawns in hallway from far on his side

>the fake clip spawning shill post
again...and again.

Distraction from the true fishy shit in this video and his manifesto

1)says he is 28...more like 42 to 45. His identity is obviously fake. a telling sign of this is his abundant use of memes in the video and manifesto. He is trying to appear younger than he is.

2)At one point in the clip he stops the car and cuts off the audio. He is waiting at a designated spot for his signal to begin the false flag. The audio is cut off because he is waiting for a phone call or text message.

3)No cops despite being very close to a police station.

It's also kind of strange how there were piles of people in either corner of the room when he walked in, what was that all about? It was as if someone had already shot up the place

He had scavenger pro, mag resuplies fall off dead bodies you mossad false flag tin foil hat wearing faggot.

it makes no sound when it drops, a fully loaded magazine is somewhat heavy.

is it falling off him and he accidentally kicks it a bit forward while walking?
or is this the spawnpoint for 5.56 on that map?

how about this shit, T? yids must think we're some type of stunad!

what is physics???

What the fuck? How the fuck?

Attached: 1486032175216.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Based and helpful user thanks

They won't listen to evidence, they have to prove a conclusion.

hehhe blood, come the fuck on

Attached: gr8 presents.jpg (1000x667, 209K)

You absolute retards, you can even see it flying there at 0:02 of your shitty webm. Check it frame for frame. It didn't materialize, he dropped it/it fell with his forward momentum.

Fucking schizo brainlets getting on my nerves, not everything and everyone is a conspiracy.

if you slow it to frame by frame you see that he kicked the clip.

The magazine is laying there before that even happens you actual assclown.

He has a bunch of magazines strapped to his body. The magazine fell off out of frame. This happened to another magazine too (you see him pick 2 different magqzines off the ground in the video). Further in the video he mentions that it didn't go to plan, he may be referring to the magazines falling off.

Well there is gunfire so kinda hard to hear something falling on carpet.

What the fuck, partner

Attached: 1552660329971.png (191x238, 100K)

shill theory
sage

Actually this. It fell down out of sight and he then kicked it forward while moving along the hall. Simple as fucking that.

OY VEY THE GOYIM ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO ANALYZE OUR SLOPPY FAKE
SHUT THEM DOWN (((PRIME MINISTER)))

you don't say. t's fake mon. all of it.

Yeah they forget he dropped several items forward before getting to that part of the hall.

that mosque is operated by mossad. what else.
they make the fake terror and then unleash real one with isis.

got to think!

>mfw cant post anymore webms
>always CONNECTION ERROR
SHUT IT DOOOOOOWN

why doesn't it make a sound when hitting the ground?

Attached: 4d6.png (183x232, 15K)

You can literally see it dropping.. i can imagine it's hard to see with the low quality video and stuff but fucks sake why do so many anons fall for this stupid conspiracy theory. They're wasting resources.

>They won't listen to evidence, they have to prove a conclusion.

do we see this angle any where else during the attack?

I just watched the video again, and OP is right. The mag is laying there in the hallway as the shooter walks in. He didn't put it there.

What happens? What series of events do you think occurred when he enter that hall?

test

Attached: magazine spawnpoint in demosque3 reload.webm (648x360, 966K)

that happened right after this was posted btw

Attached: 1552784199470.gif (526x479, 156K)

its not a magazine?
what else can it be?

the other thing I don't get is what the fuck happened in the other mosque?
who was the other shooter?
I've been getting connection error but only for a select few pictures

Attached: emergency number pic.jpg (382x398, 44K)

cringe

Brainlets, that is exactly how, beginning to dry, blood looks on a grey surface. I work in the intensive care of a hospital and I see it every single day.

Wow, a shitskin holding an almost empty bottle of red Gatorade, that's all the proofz we ever need! Fucking schizo brainlets.

invisible air bullets? that wall and floor would be tore up

the whle thing is engineered to take away nz gun rights and attack the chans, v0at and... pewdiepie (lol) for redpilling the masses on the jews, nothing else!

ITS A SHOE THEY TRIED TO THROW A SHOE AT HIM

THATS WHY HE LOOKED DOWN TO IT
LOOK FRAME BY FRAME YOU SEE ITS FLYING INTO THE PIC FROM THE MUZZIES DIRECTION

Attached: 1506721195829.png (378x357, 81K)

Hard to see but In second 2 of your clip you can see it tumble forward and land where it "spawns".

Watch multiple times and watch closely.

hey mossad we already know it's you

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/

its a magazine see he picks it up when he goes back into the hallway.

damn

they are trying to shut it DOOOOOWN OY VEEEEEEEY

LMAO, could be but its def the magazine he picks it back up

it makes no sound tho
which is weird as a fully loaded magazine is somewhat heavy.

Attached: 1254015973114.jpg (408x402, 26K)

How many more times to I have to upload this shit you absolute fucking brainlets?

my.mixtape.moe/mideqy.mp4

Attached: 1494405674543.jpg (597x597, 40K)

they are getting sloppy

Neat

I can't believe I'm engaging a retard, but here goes...

So let's assume you are correct, and there's a magazine on the ground before he arrives. Why? Someone concocted a massive false flag operation, then accidentally left one magazine on the ground? The magazine was dropped by the Mossad? The magazine was left for him to pick up, even though he already had 100 on him already?

You theory is that the Mossad went in first, killed everyone, disappeared without anyone seeing them, accidentally dropped one magazine, then Mossad guy #2 goes in, does a fake livestream of killing already dead people, and actors portraying muslims. And Mossad #2 goes out of his way to shine a light on the magazine on the ground, by mistake.

Or, maybe the guy dropped one of his 100 magazines and it landed on the ground, and he notices he dropped it.

Which makes more sense?

I mean, holy shit dude, come up with something better than this if you want to go full false flag retard.

i saw it

Im starting to think that low IQ schizos are actually a serious problem to our movement. Half of /our/ guys I ever met in real life are completely bonkers. I feel like eightdjan is a bit better, more dedication and less faggotry and schizos but in the end you can't really rely on people who get drawn to these places.

>why doesn't it make a sound when hitting the ground
because shots are so loud mic have to lower its sensitivity, you can hear it when he shoots in apartment then stops and only after second or two you start hearing music outside his car

who even knows if the "footage" was Live bro.
they could have filmed the scene several times and then fucked up accidentally

yeah,but the floor is carpet.

ok, how did he carried his magazines?
does anyone have the pic of his vest?

also the mag he picked up was black with names on them, the "mag" we see flying into the picture was completely grey

also this

Satan left it there to confuse the issue.
youtu.be/lmZWqrux-6Q

I just put it in vegas and looked at it frame by frame. It looks like it fell when he was looking the other way and kicked at with his feet on this spot.

Please, before you answer do it yourself and look at it.

Schizos, plain and simple. The chans are sadly a magnet for them. I mean this is were flat earth started after all.

watch this FX EFFECT MEANS VIDEO WAS NOT LIVE

It could have fallen from his mag and bounced off his knee, thus sending it forward.

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=9HQC-ZxqaVs&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR08Xix6m1Hrqsh-kH6HIXzW1vMasa4N3Rs4QPM8oan8ORMMXwgAKyv0qRY&app=desktop

and all the world's npc's are so stupid by now that they swallow it. unbelievable! with such idiots western societal apparatus is doomed you know that! we got to fuck shit up before any more of these cunts ruin our societies!!

Attached: 2s0e8g6.jpg (640x441, 34K)

Here is anther thing these people complain because he didn't talk about the JQ much but this guy was suppose to spread the fear of antisemitism. Also why the hell would Mossad or any intelligence agency for that matter bring up Ecofascism that's some next level autism on the intelligence communities part.

could be but it would still be loud enough to register me thinks.

how fucking thicc is that fucking carpet?

someone post the Vest that he showed on twatter pls

could be

whaaaat in the fuckk???

Attached: 1254060114692.jpg (455x427, 47K)

Schizos have been on high shitposting level the last 72 Hours

My Kek-batteries are empty, and I have to work in 10 hours
so many good memes, im out cunts.
I love you all

Attached: nope outta here see ya dawg.gif (200x200, 948K)

So give your retarded false flag explanation for all the events.

Magazine was left on the ground from a previous shoot out, but then Mossad #2 wasn't really live streaming it was taped. So WTF. The shootout was staged 3 days ago, and Mossad #2 recorded his fake killing 2 days ago, and they forgot to remove an extra magazine, and then failed to notice it was featured in the video that Mossad #2 produced?

Ok, I'm out, I can only engage in so much retarded analysis.

yeah it's two pictures of 911 one about netanyahoo twatting about it being bombs and the other one about a survivor also surviving the nikolas cruise thing
I thought there was a flat earth group from a hundred years ago in britain

Attached: 1548992612664.jpg (640x494, 84K)

looks like some empty cartridges are landing and some vanish
weird

Attached: booolits landing after ejection.webm (174x136, 70K)

You know what would be funny? If there really is some Mossad, FBI, glow-in-the-dark-Nigger-posting here on pol but it isn't the suspected 'shilling'.. It's schizo posting. A relentless stream of conspiracy nutter, everything is fake schizo drivel to discredit anything and everyone fighting for our cause. It would be the most effective tool to truely weaken the movement.

It fell from him dumbass

Attached: two shooters.webm (608x892, 621K)

And no cartridges, but let's ignore that I'm sure it's nothing.

bullets disappearing, clothes appearing, there is too much wrong with this to be a real event. fact. if you say otherwise you are a kike shill.

exactly some looks like they disappear

1) he's ugly
2)what
3)go to your local precinct, cops aren't there, thery're in the streets retard

thats because they dont fly just 50cm and land on the same spot, some fly up to 3m before they land, depending on weapon and calibre

>schizo
>our cause
you couldn be more obvious even if you wanted to newfag

some peoples changed place inside the main rooms too from the first and second times he goes in

I'm not convinced, they would bounce off and not hit the ground and vanish.

Attached: booolits landing after ejection2.webm (468x198, 418K)

>Being this fucking stupid
I really thought Germany was better than this but being on Jow Forums I see otherwise.
I have to assume you are one of a kind.

merkel posters are the worst

yeah that was kinda weird
wait what?
that's kinda weird, I hope some retard tries to justify it by some video error or something

Attached: boink.png (500x372, 96K)

the footage we saw was not physical
its digital and poor quality because it was a livestream
the casings were smaller than the pixels so the pixels only showed the biggest color that was there, wich was the gound
if the casing was 1/4 of the pixel then it will just not show
i have absolutely zero education is anything even related to this and even i understand this basic shit