Can someone explain why italy is more distant genetically to europeans than spain?

can someone explain why italy is more distant genetically to europeans than spain?

>spain has been under 800 year muslims domination
>italy has never been

>spain is really close to the riff
>sicily is relatively more distant to tunisian(which are the whitest africans)

>spain is homogenous even with andalusians
>italy is really different from south to north

yet even north is distanct has spain from europeans

and also

italy had
>ostrogoth empire
>frankish empire
>vandals empire
>normans empire
>holy roman empire
>be part of the austro-hungarian empire

Attached: 1530747108393.png (1500x1200, 316K)

>muh 800 year domination
People still bred among their own kind only and when reconquista happened muslims were purged. Also it was not 800 years you're just an uninformed autistic fuck that considers the moment the first muslim stepped on iberia and the moment the last muslim was kicked from it to add up to 800 years ignoring the fact that there was a constant fight back ever since the 700s. The last region to fall was paying tribute to the christian states for over 200 years and was basically muslim in name only as the people who ruled the land were muslims.

probably heavy celtic ancestry in spain and portugal bringing it closer to the british. Also where do afghans and indians fall on this map?

Unlike Italy or Greece, the Iberian Christians fought tooth and nail on those 800 years and always dreamed of expulsing the moslems out. There was little mixing between the two and during that time it was a state of constant warfare. It makes me sad as a decendant of said Crusaders to see how we have let them come back with open arms. While I do not agree nor endorse with what that crazy lunatic did in NZ I understand why he did it. Something needs to be done and I feel if European countries don't do something about it its going to get worse.

italy has never had any muslim connquest if not 100 years in sicily
STFU moor

Nice rare merchant

being closer to irish doesn't make you white, dumbfuck

Spain had very strict blood laws for a few hundred years.

why not retarded mutt

but they are still half blood

because italians are closer to eastern europeans than spaniards are. Does that make them less white?

Attached: dna test.jpg (1169x650, 66K)

>el mostou del america

t. flag hiding jew

Not really.

It's because europeans are really a mix of four different groups. Western hunter gatherers who were the first people in europe. Ancient north eurasians who came from siberia. Neolithic farmers who came from anatolia. And caucasian farmers. The yamnaya are roughly half caucasian and half ancient north eurasian. It's thought that they brought indo-european languages to europe.

Keep in mind that race and ethnicity are not always linked. The europeans witht he highest yamnaya ancestry are finns who don't even speak an ie language. Now the reason some europeans seem different is due to the proportion of ancestry that received from these original populations

Attached: 1510251702103.jpg (946x1225, 220K)

what the hell do you mean "european", you mongoloid?

probably because the original latin / etruscan bloodlines of central italy (and of the roman empire) weren't as displaced by invading german bloodlines as say in northern spain with the original the celtic / galaic

I just wanted to add that in my view a group stops being white when there is a fourth color on that chart. Meaning they would have ancestry that is not from one of those four original populations. Jews for example would have levant and iranian ancestry that is not found in pure europeans

why italians looks whiter then?

Attached: cwall321dotcom_spain_euro2012-1413984797.jpg (1761x515, 404K)

to me they have all share the mediterranid phenotype bucko, except for spain's no. 14, the celtic is strong in that one

Italians literally aren't White anymore. They were until they got raped by Moors, Germanoids, and Meds.

am I the only one seeing a mirror image of the merchant in the OP?

The Mediterranean phenotype is pretty generic and can be caused by different genotypes

Italians are Romans that mixed with Africans.

They don't. They look darker.

sure, but if we're talking phenotypical features that's about the same degree of "whiteness" to me

how?

whoever they fucked must have been smart. cause Italy has the highest IQ in Europe
I'm still team based basque though

Attached: Basque_Guadenbat_creditNicoleGarci-Aguirre.jpg (600x400, 78K)

Spain was Conquered by the Germans when the Romans collapsed, some parts of Spain have very heavy German genetic influence and looks. While others are more Turkic and semite :(

>>spain has been under 800 year muslims domination

The Muslims were almost entirely expelled. Most of them were almost entirely European anyway, but they fled to North Africa. Some of them stayed behind and were called Moriscos, but they were also expelled later. Almost all Islamic/African influence was driven from the peninsula.

nice cuck fetish paco

3 vs 1 North African features but i would concede the Northern looking Italians look more Aryan.

Attached: 10DAA2D2-6AB2-45D0-8272-A810EA8C63C9.jpg (1761x515, 408K)

>STFU moor

He's right, faggot. Eat shit if you can't handle reality. The peninsula was wiped clean of Moors.

still waiting for someone here to consider me white

Attached: italian arm.jpg (2592x1936, 976K)

>but they are still half blood

Lies. The Muslims fled. The ones that stayed were persecuted until they left or were expelled later.

buffon has light eyes

and most of the team mebers have white skin and brown hair,3 are blondes meanwhile spain has only dark hair

Literally can't think of any blonde haired people that did anything important.

Attached: browneyes.jpg (1000x2662, 752K)

you are mixed,so it doesn't count

shouldn't an italian with german and irish dna be whiter looking than a normal italian?

As an ethnic southern Italian, I can tell you that we are not nearly as dark as certain D&C types like to purport. We’re European caucasoids with a much closer genetic history to other whites than any other group. Same goes for the Greeks, even.

Trump has blue eyes that's why he's such a massive cuck.

I wasn't saying you're not European. All I said was that Romans had North African slaves and probably fucked them.

north africans aren't black

Attached: moroccan.jpg (480x309, 41K)

many southern italians have blue eyed and blonde probably more than iberians

Attached: 234.jpg (675x450, 30K)

Doesn't matter, they're overlapping with Greeks, LONG LIVE GREECE AND ROME! Btw op, you're a massive faggot.

They're more black than Europeans.

pretty much everyone is

What is that? 3% of the population up in the mountains? Fuck outta here, my moroccan neighbor has midnight black hair and a year long deep tan.

The same problem UK has now. Colonize and enslave the known world only to be colonized back when you bring in a bunch of slaves and non romans from the new territories.

Muslim slavers raided as far north as Iceland, the shores of southern europe were raided so heavily that white DNA virtually disappeared to a depth of 60 miles from the shore line.

sounds like a cuck fantasy but no it doesn't work like that

The Iberian peninsula has it's roots with celtic peoples. The celtiberians were a people that existed and flourished in Iberia before the arrival of the Romans. When the Romans arrived with conquest in mind, there were a few notable civilizations who fought back. Most notably, the Lusitani, a celtiberian people who occupied much of today Portugal, up to central spain, were of particular challenge to topple for the Romans, but due to bribery and assassination by his own people, the Lusitani "king" died, leading to the complete Romanisation of the area, and the birth of what would be the "beginning" of Portugal, the romans founded Portuscale, which is the city of Porto today. The Romans came and stuck around for centuries, until it's fall, and the coming of the "barbarian" invasions. The Visigoths, a germanic people, came to the Iberian peninsula and conquered it whole, but as theirs was a inferior culture so to speak, the Roman culture, Christianity,latin language and way of life was pretty much adopted by the visigoths. Being in a peninsula, the Visigoths battled with the Franks, modern france, and others in the north eastern areas of the peninsula and didn't really have much defence to speak of in their coastal cities. Then the arabs came. The Islamic Moors, descendants of the berbers came and arrived in Gibraltar and within a few decades the caliphate easily took over all of Iberia, where the peninsula became Islamic, save for a small mountainous Christian kingdom in the northern mountains, Asturias. From Asturias and it's tight mountain passages, two enormous Islamic armies came and were defeated, giving rising to the Reconquista, or the reconquering of the peninsula, which would go on for about 400 years until the moors were fully expelled, slaughtered or integrated.

>tfw our mena cousins hate us