HMMM

Attached: Untitled.png (613x291, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysabah.com/asia/2019/03/18/new-zealand-terrorist-visited-israel-greece-in-2016-officials-say
youtube.com/watch?v=rynb2mVEYrs
abc.net.au/news/2014-06-04/preacher-denies-australian-killed-in-yemen-was-radicalised-in-nz/5500604
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/101480988/kiwi-teenager-radicalised-online-planned-mass-killing-in-christchurch-for-allah
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
news18.com/news/world/former-pakistan-intel-operative-found-dead-under-mysterious-circumstances-in-islamabad-2067671.html
veteranstoday.com/2019/03/17/new-zealand-the-unraveling-of-a-israeli-mass-murder
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow. That one user that was posting the list of shit was right. New Zealand government was part of this plot.

most likely. working with Mossad

>thinks you can acquire funs without police-verification in NZ

Attached: inoperable2.jpg (571x618, 116K)

If he couldn't get guns he probably would have just blown the whole fucking place off of the map. Pack his car with explosives, drive into mosque, walk away, boom.

yup

Attached: 1524122725936.jpg (1409x1306, 506K)

how is this news worthy?

Attached: wthhf.jpg (546x550, 52K)

It gives insight into how he got the guns, how isn't it newsworthy?

All gun sales in NZ require a police background check

Gunman also traveled to Israel.

dailysabah.com/asia/2019/03/18/new-zealand-terrorist-visited-israel-greece-in-2016-officials-say

this

Kek

All the news articles said NZ had relatively lax gun laws

Did the whole town just up and travel to Israel one day?

But if the police varified it then it's their fault.

a snake is immune to its poison

>All the news articles said

There's your problem.

strange

Attached: 236_1000.jpg (1000x563, 99K)

You people are so stupid it makes me sick to my stomach reading this drivel

How does an Australian citizen buy weapons in New Zealand? Help me out here anons.

Seems like it.

then gtfo

Really get them noggin joggin mossad

This

Attached: DELETE!.jpg (1192x692, 197K)

>It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other. .

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

And this

Attached: 1552856018073.png (609x783, 410K)

>shooter bought guns
what am I missing here

Attached: 1515034943553.jpg (211x239, 8K)

bump

Attached: 1552864894853.jpg (916x681, 78K)

Now connect dots

Attached: 127515733.png (1248x2048, 890K)

What's so hard to believe about an Aussie shitposter who was tired of the shitskins and decided to kill those niggers?
You faggots are ruining this mosque attack for me with your kike-tier conspiracy theories.

Attached: Serbian Aesthetic.jpg (800x1120, 504K)

>spends all his time on Jow Forums
>didn't blame the jews in his manifesto
i don't believe him

Wet works .. where have you heard this

Attached: D109xsrU8AAhrln.jpg (680x621, 79K)

Wow it’s almost like all the background checks and laws don’t mean shit if people get mad enough

Actors ?

Attached: 1552768939987m.jpg (1024x526, 75K)

weta workshop worked on lord of the rings schizo, it's been around for ages

They may take our arms, but they'll never take our autism

He mentions them multiple times and is trying to win people over. That isn't nearly suspicious enough to base an entire conspiracy theory on, or at least it shouldn't be.

I just cant get over that pic, why name a studio that? lol

youtube.com/watch?v=rynb2mVEYrs
They just want sharia in strayya

Serious question: is there anything the Jews AREN'T behind?

Attached: tiddies.jpg (750x750, 158K)

EFT

Attached: 9A2243A8-E2BC-4F16-A2E1-7BF05C8966E2.jpg (640x766, 358K)

>he'll win people over by putting the entire blame on muslims and zero blame on jews
who is he trying to win over here? also he said he has no issue with kikes unless they stay in israel. that's a stretch.

(((MASON KIKES)))

You fucking retard. He said he doesn't ahve an issue with Jews as long as they stay in their fucking desert shithole and don't try to SUBVERT European countries. Which to any normal person pretty much solidifies that he believes Jews subvert and that he doesn't like Jews in European countries. Reminder that Jews have a parasitic relationship with Europeans and if we just deported all the Jews to Israel and left them there they would die out.

>Serious question: is there anything the Jews AREN'T behind?

Attached: 1546063119210.jpg (935x659, 458K)

aha i see. any normal person should just SEE that muslims are also a cancer upon european societies right? people don't see that for whatever reasons, and he made sure to spell the fact out word for word in his manifesto but somehow forgot to include the CAUSE of the cancer, or at the very least made it so vanilla that it's basically non-existent, like you pointed out. i just simply don't believe that with everything else that he said in this bullshit manifesto he failed to name the jew, and even went out of his way to say he doesn't have a problem with them.

>He mentions them multiple times

LYING PIECE OF ANGLO SCUM - NO HE DOESN'T.

Attached: not-a-natzey.png (650x690, 96K)

Too easy of a question.
Rat kike jew faggots are not behind anything

> wholesome
> noble
> truthful
> decent

It's not that hard.

You're too retarded to rationalize with. He mentions them in the fucking manifesto and it has been interpreted as anti-Semitic by media sources. "A jew LIVING IN ISRAEL is no enemy of mine, SO LONG AS they do not seek to subvert or harm my people". He then also mentions them as invaders, and mentions Semitic peoples in other parts of the manifesto. You're honestly giving me a headache with your retardation user.

Attached: adasada.jpg (792x267, 47K)

Eternal anglo jew collaborating degenerate (((royal family))) pedophile hotbed scum get the gas too. Your country is boomers incarnate, you retarded pieces of shit - glad to see your retarded underage whores fucked by Achmed and your cities ran by Achmeds, filled with mosques.

You piece of jewish shit. Every single jew is an enemy, Israel is fucking occupied apartheid piece of shit state that you faggots gave them you subversive Churchill faggot pieces of snaggletooth shits.

Attached: muh-not-a-shill-i-promose.png (660x322, 46K)

He literally mentions Mossad and says that the next shooter could be a mossad agent. He says a healthy dose of skepticism is good. You fucking retarded croat. Fucking die, your country is filled with sub 90 IQ faggots and I'm speaking to one of them. Your country is shit.

based snaggletoothposter. tell him he glows next

Attached: 1551110123744.jpg (355x397, 8K)

Big if true. Anymore sauce?

Threadly reminder

>shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"....
>7 year gap who knows where he is.....
>Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
>Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
>Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
> a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
> a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
abc.net.au/news/2014-06-04/preacher-denies-australian-killed-in-yemen-was-radicalised-in-nz/5500604
>the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/101480988/kiwi-teenager-radicalised-online-planned-mass-killing-in-christchurch-for-allah
>the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
>then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
>the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
news18.com/news/world/former-pakistan-intel-operative-found-dead-under-mysterious-circumstances-in-islamabad-2067671.html

Attached: 1552837855881.jpg (754x622, 291K)

No. You can buy guns through the mail but you have to get a police officer to sign a document proving you are who you say you are (because you're not going to the gun store in person). There's no foul play here. He had a legitimate license and the police signed off on the purchases.

Just like they let him correspond with Breivik

Y

Weta is a native NZ insect. These guys did all the cgi and costumes for the LOTR movies, hence "workshop".

>prime minster of nz ordering hit job on muzzies with help of aussie govt, then hugging them for jew cameras
scum of the earth confirmed

reminder to kill your leaders on the day of the rope

stfu you goddamn shill. This wasnt a conspiracy. You shills are just trying to give credit to the kikes so people think they have more power than they do. Its a classic JIDF tactic.

they are shills just ignore them

Go back to R donald you optics cuck

NZ has access to a much wider range of guns and accessories than most of the west, lots of which are even banned in the US, but they still have a stringent licensing and purchase system.

It's a great system honestly and it's a shame the shooting will fuck it all up.

>No Goy whatever you do dont look at he jews for this we are ..er they are just week mild mannered accountants no threat at all.
Fuck off star trek fan.

jews. always jews. vile roaches of satan.

All Jews should be burned alive, even the children.

>trent
why does he have two last names

kids are innocent until they get indoctrinated. so i would re-educate the kids instead. take them away from the serpent and turn them to the light.

If you read the manifesto faggot he explains all of this.

but wait why would they be at a movie studio to cope with their trauma?

meritocracy and pulled pork sandwiches, to name a few

defending your homeland from invaders is neither stupid nor criminal, it's the ultimate patriotism.

Fuck off you angry little kike.

What can I get in NZ that I can't get in the US?

Nothing now lol.

when you buy firearms via mail order here, you take your licence & s43a mail order form to the local cop shop, they verify your details and email the form to the seller

Attached: 1552637569395.png (199x224, 66K)

this

nothing because we're 100% free range grass fed cucked now

They also did a number of the props and effects for the live action Halo 3 add campaigns.

The false flag narrative is an intelligence organization psyop, though I cannot say which one. All I know is this website, Intellectual Observer, is a literal fake news website.

Attached: int_obs_fix.png (1528x773, 841K)

>The false flag narrative is an intelligence organization psyop, though I cannot say which one. All I know is this website, Intellectual Observer, is a literal fake news website.

The internet is ruined because dumb fucks like you are allowed to post their opinions

Fucking A brother....fucking A right!!!

2% ashnazi Jew here, love me some pulled pork.

yup, all "muh mossad" or "muslim plant" theorists are crap. nufags get out! Tarrant was part of the Board of Peace and nothing you fucking shills say is going to change that fact

Attached: subscribe to pewdiepie.png (1357x759, 423K)

jews trying to co-opt the real event and make it their own. Get out nufag

That's likely a projection. Also remember Israel wants all Jews to return, which is his stance as well. He isn't anti Israel.

One reason among many that I stopped eating pork was because of this place. Some kike was in a thread about religious dos and donts. And when asked about the pork thing he said something to the effect of.

"Nah eat it goy its fine, eat up goy eat up goy"

Wasn't til much later I finally stopped. But that instance certainly contributed to the decision.

veteranstoday.com/2019/03/17/new-zealand-the-unraveling-of-a-israeli-mass-murder

Quit misdirecting, moishe

but what about before you were cuked?

Tarrant's Tour Dates 2016-2018
>Australia Grafton
>Japan
>North Norea Ryanggang Province
>China
>India
>Portugal
>Spain
>France
>Greece 2016 Heraklion, Crete and Santorini
>Egypt
>Turkey 2016 March September 6 weeks?
>Israel 2016 October 25-3
>Bosnia 2017 January
>Croatia 2017 January 4-18 Porec, Zadar, Sibenik, Dubrovnik and Zagreb
>Serbia
>Montenegro
>Dubai
>Bulgaria 2018 Nov 9-15 Sofia, Pleven, Gabrovo and Bachovo
>Hungary 2016 2018
>Romania
>Pakistan 2018 Highlands
>New Zeland 2019 Dunedin

Attached: 4u4656.jpg (1373x833, 112K)

different hairline and ears m8.

Did you forget the filename of the image he posted on infinity was "screw your optics" come on guys he's trying to tell us something that's why they want to shut it down

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-022035.png (1440x720, 143K)

>Over the target.

Checked
>Cohen
Every.
Single.
Time.

Mossad literally got caught making fake passports in the same city the shooting happened.
fuck off kike

This has to be a mosque where mossad recruits new isis members. That's why he targeted it. They were all jihadis

Wait, would this be sort of like the FBI ignoring tips on the Parkland shooter and the cops hanging about outside until he emptied his magazines? Like that?

Cops convinced muz to have a active shooter drill which explains why they were all laying about when he went in. But weird he didn't comment on that like "hey guise, get up I aint shotja yet" OR what if (insert Robert Clotworthy) WHAT IF he was part of it and thought he would be firing blanks...(insert 1 more must die).

Attached: evil grin.jpg (113x125, 2K)

>Gobbling Cock Dr.
WTF I'm yanggangbang now