Does anyone else here just fucking hate koreans more than any other ethnic group?

does anyone else here just fucking hate koreans more than any other ethnic group?

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've never met one

>does anyone else here just fucking hate koreans more than any other ethnic group?

There's a lot more groups higher up on my list, but Koreans are up there. Most people take one look at their plastic face and body and assume 10/10 qt waifu when they are just ultra materialistic thots.

I hate chinks, don't know many Koreans but I imagine they're not that different

Well, the Worst Koreans are all into ritual genital mutilation, so I don't know why they'd be anywhere near the top of the Asian spectrum.

Kpop fans are the furries of the late 2010s

the only korean person i've ever knowingly met was incredibly kind

My wife is korean, so no. She is the first korean I met also. She is currently in the kitchen whipping up some tasty korean cuisine.

Allegedly, the Jews have high QI as well, but I really don't think the evidence supports that relatively insignificant bump being of any particular value.

Koreans are usually fine with me. Other than niggers, pajeets and flips are at the top of my almost always hated list.

>My wife
fuck off normalfag

if you are in a relationship then why the fuck are you on Jow Forums?

They're obsessed with appearance, really a shallow and materialistic people. I grew up rich, we had Koreans in my area, they would drive Lamborghinis and my multi millionaire dad drove a Honda. They used to laugh at him but we couldn't hear from our second home in Barbados.

they look like aliens
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

i hate all rice niggers in general

they are aliens
ftfy

I don't know or think much about Koreans to be honest. I think their cars are boring, but they are more reliable than they used to be. I also like some of their women, but probably not the average population if I had to guess.

They’re awful, but nobody comes close to Chinks/Poos on the “need internment” tier list.

t. roastie

found the incel

sorry user I grew up playing Starcraft

Whenever I meet a Korean they are severely materialistic and cannot have a consversation of anything passed materialism. They are NPCs honestly

I dont hate korean people. I've been friends with plenty of korean people, and legitimately enjoy parts of their culture.

I loathe with an extreme burning passion indian people. Their culture is shit, the way they treat their women is shit, they smell like shit, they shit everywhere, the country they live in is barely functioning off technology handed down from the Chinese from the 90s, they are stuck up shit heads who ask more questions than answers they are willing to give, they are single handedly shitting up the ocean because they eat shit and bathe in the same river they throw the ashes of their dead family members. Their food is shit, its literally either absurdly spicy or a pile up of all the extra spices they had from the night before. Their fashion is shit, their language is ugly, their music is mostly garbage. The fact that they run call centers to try and scam old people into giving them money is shit. Their women are either ugly and fat and stumpy, or slightly attractive with the worst nose you've ever seen. Their idea of beauty is having lighter skin because even they know they are covered in shit. They are all around garbage and 99.99% of the time they arent worth your time.

Koreans are real?

>does anyone else here just fucking hate koreans more than any other ethnic group?
yes

>Korean wife
>Korean food
Fucking disgusting degenerate scum.

Starcraft is American, gooks are just really good at it

no

I love korean food.

haha you dont have a wife? why are you on Jow Forums retard

no
samsung is the best

Had a korean kid in my school, he's a good lad.
They actually make an effort to make friends and get involved in some banter whereas the chinks sat in their rooms all day and play LoL or whatever the fuck

koreans are based, they still beat kids at school. Those little shits know their place, which is precisely beneath adults.

yes if you arent one then fuck off from Jow Forums
pic related is what i will do to you if i find you

Attached: tumblr_phh0q4UlPd1u5lb8t_400.gif (355x246, 451K)

why are you normalfags on Jow Forums? you should fuck off

You are so autistic, please just stop.

yes and proud to be so having aspergers is a gift that has allowed me to accomplish great feats

all you normalfags will die violently soon

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

Went to Korean restaurant. Ask for washroom and employee tells me not to flush the shit tickets, but put em in the garbage instead, due to shitty plumbing. I just got up and left.
That was absolutely savage

iunno why Jow Forums would hate us when our ethnic group is one of the most tolerant group where hating on Muslims blacks immigrants and gays is acceptable and understandable thing to do

i hate squirrels more than anything. they eat my house.

Attached: squirt.jpg (352x311, 43K)

Poison them. I have a problem with mice and chipminks eating my house. Also, Pellet air rifle on them.

hahahahahahaha

i remember reading some book in elementary school, it was about the Japanese occupation of Korea

it involved koreaboo women getting raped and beaten to death by drunken Jap soldiers

I remember it was a good read, just trying to remember the name of the book now...

Attached: mfw ned.png (279x296, 131K)

Koreans are basically as “chink” as you can get in terms of East Asians, they’re naturally the ugliest, hence their inclination towards plastic surgery, the most judgmental, materialistic, self-important. But yet they were able to manufacture their kpop and kdrama Into points of worship, fooling not just some countries in the West, but also some Asian countries. They try this hard because they have no real culture, everything about them is artificial.

And just FYI, they’re also fucking white women in droves despite their 4 inchers.

Not really

dude your from taiwan you cant talk about having no "culture" o

they are mostly pretty based

Mouse traps really work. I even once caught this baby mouse on a glue trap I left out for spiders, and felt bad about it when I saw the dead thing. But the traditional spring-loaded kind are great if you bait them right. A dab of peanut butter on the lever and I forget what I stuck on the peanut butter, but in less then a week you hear that thing go *SNAP* and the mouse is ogre before it has a chance to make babies.

Why filipinas? Pinays are either lovely or awful. So I am split on them

>flag
Checks out

Attached: 186nas.jpg (400x366, 38K)

Yes fuck Koreans

Sage

>hating the group that most wants to be white while mostly staying in their country over the group that constantly subverts whites, and the 2 groups constantly raping and murdering whites
Great priorities.