Serious, do you support this guy?

Do you honestly suppirt him? No memes or bants, do you think killing those people was right? His ideals?

Discuss

Attached: Guy.png (378x398, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/HBPky
timesofisrael.com/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-suspect-reportedly-visited-israel-in-2016/
archive.fo/c0AaE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ow4c_LLtfm8
streamrift.com/browse/video/186091.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

n-no... h-hes an evil nazi i would never support someone I've him

Attached: image.jpg (479x420, 51K)

do you honestly think we're not being invaded?

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 4.png (646x985, 941K)

Yes he understood your skin is your uniform and only shot Muslims and brown people.

He let the white girls cross the road with no harm.

What he did was not murder it was pest control.

Attached: 3c8fcfbc2bc4fcd609ab55808704297a.jpg (1500x2479, 133K)

Every single zionist needs to die.

archive.fo/HBPky
>One gunman killed 49 people and wounded more than 20 during Friday prayers at two New Zealand mosques in the country's worst ever mass shooting, which Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern condemned as terrorism.

>“This attack seems to be trying to enrage Muslims around the world and motivate them to take revenge acts for this shooting,” Scott Bennett, the American counter-terrorism analyst, told Tasnim on Saturday.

>“This of course would play into the Zionist-Mossad intelligence services which benefits from a war between Muslims and the West, and can use this renewed conflict to set the stage for a conflict against Iran, the conquest of the Golan Heights by Israel, and the Netanyahu military strikes against Gaza and Syria; as well as the Saudi Arabian attacks on Yemen”.

>The analyst stressed, “Conveniently, this shooting event in New Zealand seems to be drawing the eyes of the world away from the other events in the world as well”.

>He further said that the Israeli-Zionist intelligence agencies and military-industrial-police state in America and the West would seem to benefit the most from such an event.

>“I believe this entire event is a false flag event… so this seems to be a psychological operation designed to manipulate the public for a political agenda—which appears to be a Zionist operation,” Bennett went on to say.

>The Australian gunman behind the massacre, identified as Brenton Tarrant, broadcast live footage on Facebook of the attack on one mosque in the city of Christchurch, mirroring the carnage played out in video games, after publishing a "manifesto" in which he denounced immigrants, calling them "invaders".

>In his manifesto, Tarrant said he saw US President Donald Trump as “symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

Attached: 1538426587448.png (480x640, 155K)

No, because I don't support any of pic related.

Attached: 1538085788327.png (590x385, 62K)

timesofisrael.com/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-suspect-reportedly-visited-israel-in-2016/
archive.fo/c0AaE
>A right-wing extremist who went on a shooting rampage that left 50 mosque-goers dead in New Zealand on Friday reportedly visited Israel in 2016.

>A senior Israeli immigration official said Brenton Tarrant arrived in the country from Turkey on October 25 using his Australian passport, Channel 13 reported.

>Tarrant was granted a 90-day tourist visa, and left the country nine days later.

>According to the official, there were no red flags during the suspected killer’s security checks.

>Earlier on Sunday, police in Greece said Tarrant had visited the Greek islands of Crete and Santorini, and had traveled through the country twice, all in 2016.

>Authorities in Bulgaria, Turkey, Croatia, and Hungary have also confirmed visits by Tarrant between 2016 and 2018, as he apparently studied battles between Christians and the Ottoman Empire.

>In a statement, Greek police said Tarrant entered the country twice in 2016 on transit flights, on November 29 and December 10.

>In March 2016, he entered the country on a flight from Istanbul and stayed for a few days in Heraklion, Crete and Santorini.

>Authorities are investigating any phone calls or purchases Tarrant made in Greece. On Tarrant’s rifle was written the Greek word meaning “Turk-eater” or, metaphorically, “Turk-slayer.”

>Tarrant, 28, appeared in court Saturday where he was charged with murder. A raft of further charges are expected.

White Nationalism is an Israeli psy op. That's why people like Andrew Anglin of the Dailystormer praise scumbags like Yair Netanyahu. Yair speaks out about Turkey all the time. Bibi and Erdogan get in public spats about Turkey all the time. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GUY IS 100% ZIONIST AGENDA. EVERYTHING.

Attached: 1528574696912.jpg (1409x1306, 506K)

cant contain all this ENERGY from drinking THIS GOOD SHIT

Attached: 1552851188442.png (220x220, 40K)

Just told a shitskin who is a guest of my roommate. I do. Fuck him, fuck all the "innocents", 14 words goddamnit.

>200+ results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/

>The memes were so cool
Dark humour is the best humour.
>Remove Kebab
Agreed.
>Muslims are the problem
All invaders are a problem, he made this clear in the manifesto.
>Israelis and Jews are cool
He said jews (Semitics) need to be removed from the west, Israelis that don't subvert his people are fine with him. He was born, and committed his attack, in a colonial nation that mass exterminated aboriginals. Opposing Israel for colonizing would be obviously hypocritical.
>They dominate western civilization
Jews dominate the press and political financing sure but they don't dominate our civilization. Hitler crushed kikery with little effort once the people were behind him.
>Legitimate state of Israel
Your country was built on mass ethnic genocide and enslavement you retarded subhuman. Why don't you go back to Europe if you're so opposed to colonialism?

Tarrant said he ultimately attacked Muslim men because they have the highest fertility rate and are hated more than any other group. His goal was to accelerate inevitable social tensions, gun seizures, speech crackdowns and a coming race war. Go pasta this low IQ shit in another thread, i'll see you there.

Attached: IMG_3250.gif (399x369, 39K)

He's a Psychopath, of course not, but that doesn't take away from his motive, i can agree with his observations, just not the method he took to rectifying them. Not liking Muzzies doesn't mean slaughtering them, that's mental, only a Psychopath would think that and go through with it.

Stop saying "zionist" and just say Jew. FFS. If an American is scared to say Jew, we're really in deep shit.

So you don't support him or do wtf are you saying retard

ZIONIST.

ZIONIST.

ZIONIST.

ZIONIST.

DEATH TO ZIONISTS AND ZIONISM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1538343612164.png (1208x588, 179K)

lol, you're in Jow Forums retard

i have it on loop in my TV when doing dishes or cleaning

careful with that edge there chump

Attached: zario.jpg (749x428, 93K)

These pepes are quite comfy any moar?

Jow Forums is fag central. why? no one called out this sick fuck for advocating killing children. the reasons for killing kids in his manifesto were no convincing. for all the Jow Forumsfags who respect this guy, 99% are hypocritical fag pigs. only 1% would advocate killing kids in general. the rest, you respect a guy who advocated killing innocent kids. don't believe me? read the manifesto. IT'S FUCKING KIDS!!!!! if you advocating killing kids under age 10, you are simply an unfair person, who deserves hell.

and if you disagree, that's okay, but you're in the same league as a pedophile.

it bothers me that all the fags on Jow Forums avoided what he said about kids. Jow Forums is weak. a big strong man who supported tarrant would have dealt with what tarrant said about kids, but all you Jow Forumsfags didn't even talk about it. you are wimpmachines. nit wimps, but wimp machines, you are such wimps that you produce wimps by what you say.

Fucking fags are okay with children below age 10 being killed> You are worse than pedophiles. if i ever meet one of you in real life, you will meet your demise.

No. Was a jew false flag.

Seriously yes, I seriously support this guy
Now can you seriously fuck off with these "serious" threads?

jews are the problem tho, you see, zionism didn't exist until the late 1800s, but jews were getting expelled left and right for the last 2000 years.
so it's jewish problem, not zionism.

>just happened to visit israel
Fuck of with this jew shit

same sanswer as the last 4 times yopu posted this, yes yes yes and yes,

lol, the FBI is trying to make a list of IP addresses they need to be concerned about.

ABSOLUTELY G L O W I N G

Attached: Just hit em with your car.jpg (474x504, 54K)

This shill spam is laughably ineffective.

It's a shame it has come to this. Do wish he'd picked more deserving targets

wah wah. People die, get over it. If you're so afraid of seeing death you can enjoy a life of ignorance but it's simple fact that enemy children are still enemy.

Reminder that if you support him, you're a moderate white supremacist.
You know, like moderate Muslims who cheer at Islamic attacks?

The whole thing was just a ploy to get people having arguments about the topics he chose to talk about while shooting. I think this version of the shooting is very telling: streamrift.com/browse/video/186091.html

good once the diversity hires can take their balls out of their wife's purse maybe they can finally affect positive change in this country

Attached: Worldcomingdown.jpg (250x250, 56K)

Is Psychopath even the right word? If the killing is characterised by a high level of planning and preparation and carried out in a cold-blooded manner with no emotion, is that a Pscychopath? What is the word for when the killing is committed as a act of savagery, sort of spontaneous and uncontrolled?

uncommon

Jow Forums should be deleted, it is vile filth that promotes literal mass murder of innocent civilians and children now. And they joke about it and make "le edgy memes" hahaha so *funny* to joke about murder and suffering.

Do you think that's it? Many more will die in this struggle.

I unironically hope you get arrested. You are a threat to the public and deserve jail. A future terrorist and mass murderer in the making. You people are insane, criminal and evil.

He's fucking Mossad. Hell no

And they have good reason to. The shit I see on this site since this "happening" is beyond anything defendable. You are a threat to the public, a threat to innocent people, a threat to right wing politicians, a threat to the nations you reside in. You have become white ISIS and you need to face consequences.

ahhh yes i really feel bad for a group of people who have been terrorizing the west with terrorist attacks for the past decade.
sad!

It wasn't uncontrolled. He killed in cold blood and highly organized. Psychopath seems the right word.

t. assblased ahmed

Germany has highest refugee count and th see posts prove they have been brainwashed. . . Ironic

DO YOU ABSOLUTE NIGGER UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SELF-DEFENCE AND INDISCRIMINATORY SLAUGHT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE BASED ON RACIST HATRED?!

This is exactly what I am talking about.

You sound new. Eat a nigger dick fag

Killing civvies doesn't accomplish his goals. I only agree that Islam is incompatible with secular governments and unchecked migration creates bigger problems.

Ihr widert mich an ihr abscheulichen Verbrecher. Ich werde euch abschalten. Da könnt's Gift draufnehmen. Perverser Abschaum.

I support his actions. Not necessarily all of his views, but at this point, something's got to give.
The West cannot stay on this suicidal path any longer.

I have studied you for three years and I know EXACTLY what you people are. Domestic terrorists in the making motivated by categorical racist hatred and bigottry. You have NO idea how much I abhore you people.

No and no to questions one and two.

I agree with some of his ideals, but slaughtering defenseless children is not
justified.

His manifesto at times is contradictory.

fuck this memester wannabe

I dunno. Breivik didn’t even get diagnosed as a psychopath - he’s a narcissist. And I have to say, I agree with that diagnosis.

Alvin York was not a psychopath - lots of normal guys kill a bunch of people in wartime at once, heroically.

The main thing that would suggest that Tarrant is not a sociopath is that he said his primary motivator was Ebba Akerlund. He expressed pretty clear compassion for other people in his manifesto. Sociopaths don’t think of their victims that way.

>White ISIS
Sounds neat actually. And much needed.

Attached: 1551667769379.jpg (960x926, 52K)

He's a mossad bootlicker. So no I don't support bootlickers of the mossad agency (or anyone bowing down to jewish authority in general)

Attached: 1550726739757.png (789x750, 18K)

ambivalent

I don't have the courage of my convictions to do anything like that. That is to say, I always question my own assumptions and understanding.

It takes certitude and a particular moral courage to do what is necessary when it is deeply unpleasant.

I am just not there and I am not sure if this is a moral weakness or strength. There are times when men must act. I may just be a coward.

>No memes or bants
Fuck you, faggot.

Suck start a shotgun immediately

>white cis
they created this monster

if you stay too long on this board you become a fascist yourself, antifa cuck

>no one asks for more immigrants
>delusional politicians widen the door of immigration more and more
>different cultures clash in a small and big scale
>occasional terrorist attacks and rape gangs
>everytime you bring up how frustrated you are, you are told you are ignorant and should be more accepting
wow i wonder how and why people snap?
geez weez

Attached: 1468458669014.jpg (561x552, 60K)

Attached: NPC_disguised.jpg (246x205, 7K)

Calm it down, Günther. Not all of us are dumbasses like Breivek or the bloke that booty licks the mossad

congrats you're worse than a pedophile

based vanillaroma man

Attached: scent.jpg (1200x675, 156K)

No, He was a leftist who did this on purpose to cause more hate against conservatives by the media

>Do you honestly suppirt him? No memes or bants
Who is supporting him?
No but I like getting a raise out of people with controversial commentary and imagery to see how hypnotized they are while staying in their comfort zones where rain never falls, the sun always shines and homosexuals ride rainbows.

>Shooting enemies before traitors
he's a bit of a dumb cunt

Imagine a nigger-ball game where each team apologizes to the other every time they “inadvertently” score a point.

>Killing a bunch of grown adults who actively commit pedophilia and murder
>Durrr you're worse than they are!
Can't say I'm surprised by a leaf on this.
>If you kill your enemies, they win!

Attached: Lv0VJ9W.jpg (816x404, 131K)

Should go after the politicians that allow this filth to enter desu

It’s more like, Islam got a taste of its own medicine and I think that’s great.

No. A few more idiots like him and our ideas will be considered terrorist propaganda like ISIS and shut down in the same way. Do I understand how this world could drive someone to such an act? Totally.

Not effective. Politicians are surrounded by armed guards 24/7.

it depends. Is he right?
Is it true that demography is destiny?

Attached: fish nationality.png (639x767, 685K)

you have to work your way up to the top if you want to rock and roll

I never understood accelerationism.
Didn't finish the book but I don't see any difference between controlled demolition and demolition if you're inside the building.
Seems to be this scenario will just bolster the jewish influence.
But what do I know?

Support? No but I do understand him. Although I don't support the killing of people just going about their lives, in this instance I find I don't really care one way or the other.

Aye, blaming muslims is like blaming the water in which you're drowning instead of blaming the person flooding the room.
Attacking muslims is like modern medicine, treating symptoms instead of repairing the body's immune system.

I unequivocally support kebab removal in all its glorious forms

Imagine putting this much effort into defending a jew psyop false flag. Retard. He didn't write the manifesto dummy. Jews did. They monitored sites like pol and made an aggregate of the talking points and beliefs of white nationalists, plus a pro gay and pro israel slant thrown in, which now they have you idiots adopting the israel apologetics, and threw it all together as a manifesto. Then they had an assassin, who it is now admitted that he visited israel, prob to train, dress up in a white nationalist costume and shoot up a mosque. And now they will pass gun laws, curb online free speech, deplatform right wing content creators all based on the idea that this dude was a white nationalist. It's called a false flag and it's an israeli specialty.

'The Lavon affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation, a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

No. But I also give zero fucks about Muslims and Jews.

Would have been better to round them up and ship them off, but no one wants to or can't organize a political party in this (((climate))) and we don't have much time left until christianity and european demographics become unrestorable so it look likes brute force is our next best option to force change. Discourse doesn't work on those who don't wan to listen, and the old testmenr has plenty of great examples of how our Lord dealt with heathen scum

ofc no one is doubting that its not the rats fault for migrating into a better place.
but sometimes you do need to make a point that you fucking hate these people living in your homeland.
any and every criticism towards the current immigration is shot down by
>you ignorant bigot racist be more accepting
no one wants to have a candid conversation about this in the first place.

I'm a Jewish Israeli and I was absolutely appalled when I woke up and heard the news. When I told my brother about it he said "good, they had it coming" which sickened me even more. Those muslims who just went to pray on a Friday morning did nothing wrong in my eyes. Especially the child.

I read his manifesto and.. well, The dude was a solid memer, which makes it even worse. Up until recently I was totally fine with dark humor and memes regarding shootings and atrocities, but now that the fucker literally threw PewDiePie and the entire meme community under the bus by actually following through with the massacre really made me question how far is too far. I saw the Navy seals copypasta, giggled, and immediately felt bad for doing so, for the first time in my life.

As hilarious as you guys may think he is, he's no hero. You can call him racist, fascist, islamophobic or whatever, but it'd mean nothing to him either. He's just a sick son of a bitch who has no remorse and should be tortured and killed.

He only killed shitskins, how is that indiscriminate slaughter? They don’t belong in any white country full stop. I wish them all the happiness and peace in their own lands, but as long as they’re living and breeding in the west, it’s open season.

He is a fucking murderer, he is like ISIS.

NO! He's Mossad
intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel

should have been clear when he killed that little boy.

Attached: i-shot-2-kills.jpg (499x297, 71K)

Because the point is to wake up the frog so it can leap out before it boils to death. The idea is that conflict is inevitable, but the longer it takes, the less of an advantage we have, due to demographic replacement.

Welcome to Jow Forums! :D

>You are a threat
You don’t even know me. The FBI is full f guys like my dad. I know they survey Jow Forums and I’m glad. I have Muslim friends I don’t want kille.

Attached: soyboy.jpg (387x437, 41K)

(OP) Muslims dont give a damn, they support terrorist orgs and support attacks like it
in Boston
in Chattanooga
in New York
in Orlando
in Paris
in Nice
in Strasbourg

muslims done care about Ebba so why should we care about them?

Attached: FYbTNg_Q_400x400.png (400x400, 176K)

>I have muslim friends!
All of which would behead you, and rape and murder every woman close to you without a second thought.
And the Jews brought them here.

I LITERALLY could not care any less.

Attached: 1516395293503.png (550x740, 661K)

You're honest. You admit the truth, even to yourself, and to do so publicly does take courage.

>Do you honestly suppirt him? No memes or bants, do you think killing those people was right? His ideals?

The blame belongs to anti-Whites globalists. You can't be erasing the identities of all White nations and expect zero random dudes to retaliate. That makes zero sense. They know what they are doing. Don't come crying to me.

Cannot support him, cause he turnes to be juat as retarded as 3rd worlders...easly radicalized and willing to kill and be killed for a cause that is ficticious. Weak minded and lack of apathy , low IQ. Yes we all understand he had a hard childhood...incestous australian family and all , still no excuse. Very weak. Nazi =weak. Very weak.

Don't support the butchering of defenseless people. But the most interesting question to me is what will be the outcome of this. And as i can see the muzzies already ravaging over this, it is increasing the division between us and them, which is good. Also issues like how severe the demographic problem already has become are getting more popularity now because of his manifesto. There's actually a shitload of normies who do not have a single clue how rapidly we are already getting replaced. Again this is good. The only issue could be whites that were on the verge of getting redpilled, but who now get turned off, which obviously is also resulting from the shots the commies are now making because of this.

Can anyone explain that look he gave to the camera?