So how many times have you seen the word "schizo" written here in the last 10 hours...

So how many times have you seen the word "schizo" written here in the last 10 hours? Do you think the memo they sent out was written in Christian baby blood?

Attached: 1550834004437.jpg (356x600, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552874326190.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=HlnFuDCHpus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

once, by you

Not familiar with control+f then?

so why did you ask the question? makes no sense...

Over 6 gorillion times. It's fun how they never learn. And get's even more fun when you realize that they are in fact sending their best.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552874326190.webm

Pol
>WE DONT BLAME JOOS ALL THE TIME
>YOUR LEFTYPOL IF YOU DISAGREE

minutes later

>X HAPPEND THIS GUY HAS STEIN IN HIS LAST NAME
>ITS DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: tier.jpg (600x422, 19K)

Why don't you go to the catalog, hit control+f, type on the word "schizo" and see what comes up. K?

>last 10 hours
get a hobby, good lord

Yes it's JIDF New buzzword.
It's been a couple of days they've been using it intensively

Have you really been sitting on Jow Forums for 10 fucking hours?

I honestly wonder which obese, hook nosed, catlady was dumb enough to think it could possibly slip by undetected

they did the same thing during the james gunn thing.
Until they got redpilled by facts.

Tips kippah

Here's another one....

You gotta do that sometimes

And another....

And another....

I actually am schizoaffective so it makes me laugh

To be fair, Jow Forums does have a buncha undiagnosed schizos.
And it also has a buncha shills.

And another...

Oh, well would you look at that...

What a (((cohencidence)))...

Nothing to see here goys...

And again...

So it's clear this word is only being used, by a large amount of shills might I add, exclusively to gaslight those calling out the incredibly suspicious nature of the recent good got of NZ. It's quite telling.

>schitzos get ass blasted when they're called mentally ill
kys Moarpenis

It's all so tiresome...

the constant recent use of this buzzword and the schumann frequency are related

That would mean I'd have to hit more buttons and stuff

And gradually I began to hate them...

user is doing the work for you.

Totally organic go-guys.

"Schizo" and "Muslim" seem to be favored kosher buzzwords of the day.

Do you think we don't realize?

ok why?

Maybe you should stop making all sorts of batshit retarded theories of christchurch being a false flag because you're so intellectually weak that you can't handle the fact that real life gets messy sometimes.

If people keep calling you schizo, maybe it's because they're tired of the dumb fucking schizophrenic theories people have been shitting out since the night this happened.

Attached: aus gfs.png (812x727, 245K)

>schizo
>support for the memester shooter
>yang gang
>false flag/mossad (some)

ALL SHILLS.

The powers that be have made a decent attempt to take remaining popular platforms that allow uncensored speech. They will likely succeed in months and years to come and people who give a fuck about traditional morals and values will migrate to decentralized platforms or congregate in person.

You can have the internet, fascists. I'll go off-grid, collaborate and assemble via encrypted invite only HAM, and calmly load 7.62s when my sensors detect you 4.8 clicks out.

Attached: abin.jpg (485x380, 232K)

Attached: knk3cuzliim21.jpg (700x654, 58K)

I called someone schizo on here once and they spazzed out and accused me of being a paid shill or a bot. Are you that retard?

Everyone who names them is schizo it seems. How cohenvenient

Presumably it was on today's JIDF gaslighting strategy email and they're too stupid to adlib occasionally. They literally only use it when someone rightly points out connections with Israel or how the shooting only benefits the Jewish elites.

>If people keep calling you schizo, maybe it's because they're tired of the dumb fucking schizophrenic theories people have been shitting out since the night this happened.
Yeah it's just a cohencidence you all started using the word today, huh? Not on any of the other 5000 times Jow Forums has called out a false flag? This one is totally organic.

it's their only response to the truth

Can't even gaslight without a script.

>batshit retarded
good adlib, shill

>he used a common phrase it must be a shill

No, people have called this sort of shit schizophrenic as far back as I can remember. The uptick in its usage following the kiwi shooting is because of all the retarded s c h i z o p h r e n i c theories regarding the kiwi shooting. You're not even fucking capable of a basic fucking understanding of cause and effect.

Maybe Xe will get a bonus. It's almost Passover after all.

>always responding ad hominem
>shill tactics 101
everyone will soon know what you have done. what will you do with the little time you have left?

Most of us have been here longer than a day, Jew. We know what is and what is not common on our board. Schizo was not common until you and your fellow golems flooded in to gaslight the Mossad op in NZ. You think we don't know when you're trying to shut it down?

bumping my own post for posterity

They seem to only have pepes and wojacks saved too. Basic bitches.

no one is saying schizo, you schizo
>a symptom of schizo is hallucinating things that aren't really happening
confirmed schizo

It's nice to come here after seeing this place totally unrecognizable after the NZ happening, and to know the one stable thing is that Canadians are still shitposters.

Literally thousands of times this exact same phrase and gaslighting tactic has been used in just the last few hours.

Hey heeb

>21 schizms by this id
take your meds

I do use the word schizophrenic but just to shit on one poster that keeps accusing anyone that mildly disagrees with him as a jew
Fucker is annoying

Attached: 1550540957639.png (778x962, 471K)

I used schizo to describe anon5's larping because it reads exactly like a textbook schizophrenic and he, like a schizophrenic, started using that term to describe anyone asking for proof in his larp threads. Since then I have been seeing it more often. I kinda figured anon5 glowed. Maybe its just a coincidence.

>take your meds
using the old phrase from the playbook. kek, you guys really are retarded

>WEW totally KEKED when I say that video! What a based MADLAD! Don't you wanna go out and kill people too? HUH? HUH?
>wtf is wrong with you? talking about ISRAEL. shame on you schizo take your pills.

Attached: oydotdotdot.jpg (512x473, 30K)

>another schizoid appears
Your doctor is not a jew. Just take the meds he tells you to

this guy gets it
bump

kepp saying it faggot, it doesn't work and only exposes you more. it's the only response you retards have to the truth. lmao at all of you brainlets

Thank you for making it so easy for us to identify you. Makes following the first rule so much the easier.

>always do the opposite of what jews say

my favorite is when a politician gives a speech and every news media person, starts saying "home run". do they just repeat what each other says or do they get a memo ahead of time?

have another bump op

Attached: 1552847953735.jpg (832x827, 87K)

>schizo
The Jewish Putinbots were instructed to use a new word. Nobody is falling for it.

Attached: P12.png (622x654, 385K)

Here is some of the genius of this guy

Attached: 1552872816021.jpg (537x124, 17K)

Yeah started popping up recently, total boomer facebook tier "insult" from the days of conspiracy forums with debunking shills that acted as gate keepers using their "reputation" and beta orbiters

They do not know of God's holy programmer

obviously they get a script
youtube.com/watch?v=HlnFuDCHpus

>i'll post an image this time
>that'll show them
fuck off dude

shills are raping pepe by using him for their jewposting and it's honestly shameful.
pepe deserves better

Reminder to shill yangs association with Jow Forums and the type of people responsible for the shootings on mainstream internet sites where he is mentioned. They'll stop shilling real quick if the public notices that yangs supporters are all Jow Forums biggots.

classic commie trick everyone who does not agree with them is mentally unstable i saw college whores try to use it insisting people needed psych evals because they do not believe rodents have rights or that one should call the ems to save a chipmunk you've ran over.

>they're out to get my cartoon frog
You need to take your meds

>They do not know of God's holy programmer
He watches over us, and with his help we will always see the glow.

some bonds are unbreakable

Attached: 1552789243637.jpg (962x657, 182K)

this has to be a bot. no one is this retarded

I'm curious how they could think it would be effective here though. Surely they couldn't be so stupid and arrogant as to think that we wouldn't see them glowing from a mile off.

More human than you, schizo

NEVER FORGET

Attached: 1539151880914.png (366x427, 23K)

jews invented this shit to control people, no matter who you are there is a diagnosis with negative connotations they can use to belittle your opinion

Attached: 1552746961860.jpg (569x852, 318K)

Naaah, the JIDF print their memos

Unless you're a man that wants to chop your dick off of course. Then you're totally normal.

I'm sure you could load a printer cartridge with baby blood. The nose always finds a way.

I feel like that would be way more expensive than regular ink, and you know the kikes...

yep, bot confirmed
later faggot

checked and kekd

He was too good for this world.

Why do you think they chop off the foreskins of so many goyim boys? We're literally paying them for it.