You are playing the game

You are playing the game.

Has life lost all meaning that you identify with a collective so that you have no responsibility to yourself, to your own life, but to the lives of others? Existing as the lifeblood of an idea? No soul. Only a machine designed to keep the greater machine alive. Disposable. Meaningless.

Every extremist like him sacrificed themselves as a martyr precisely because they needed to fill their meaninglessness with something. They sacrificed themselves to an ultimate meaning. They needed purpose. They found it in a collective. Did he not preach that individualism is folly? That it is an illusion? Give yourself up to the collective, specifically of the race?

You play his game by identifying with a collective. You can only defeat the game by not playing it. Take up responsibility for your own life, and do not give it up for others. That's the only solution. There is no other. There is an ultimate purpose which you can find outside collectivism. You will live a fuller, moral life. You will be whole.

All that I desire to tell you is this, and that is it. If you intend on giving yourself up to the collective, you will find yourself accepting an ultimate meaning. A god. We all have an ultimate meaning in our life, such as raising and maintaining a family, to give a common example. That is our god which runs our life. If you choose to accept the collective as your ultimate meaning, to put a bandage on your nihilism, you will soon realize you are just as meaningless as before you accepted it.

Because you are still expendable. You are not a god of anything. Not in power of your life. Your life belongs to something and someone else. Like a teenager becoming part of a gang. Only to find out the gang does not trust each other completely, and each member is integrated within by fear. You will find you are still nothing, but worse, you will find yourself suicidal.

Attached: 1550041259849.jpg (250x221, 4K)

When the ultimate meaning fails, and that can only happen when you are honest with yourself, assuming that the collective hasn't eradicated it, you will find yourself back into nihilism. Although, this time it will seem as if the nihilism is the only truth. The truth that there is nothing of value. There is no meaning in life. You, then, will die. Physically, and mentally.

Do not play the game. Take responsibility for your life. Stop siding with the collective.

Ultimate meaning exists for individuals, too. This is retarded.

Read my post again, please. This time, grow a braincell.

I just lost the game.

I'm not telling you what to side with. You have your own ability to find philosophical grounds for your life and values which guide it. Although, honesty is essential, because if you are not honest, and you develop a basis which is false. The moment it fails, it will lunge you into nihilism.

Nice Peterson LARP.

I would also like to make it clear that nihilism is the fundamental organ which helps create the psychopath, and the suicide. Nihilism is needed in order for life to be stripped of value, (and notice how, in his manifesto, he stripped the people he killed of value and justified it) although then another mover comes into the play. Still, without nihilism neither is possible. The psychopath is the destructive nihilist.

This is by no means anything textbook. I do not participate in universities. I do not like them. This is my own thinking, and I am here to give it to you.

Collectivism is the only solution to the anti-white question.

D A Y O F T H E R A K E

sorry, forgot my image

Attached: UNFORTUNATE.png (744x627, 51K)

Jordan peterson pls go. Meaning to life happens if you are an individual.

Lol no I just have the same opinions as my grandad m8

The world isn't made up of just billions of individuals, retard fuckass. Individuals have families, families live in communities, communits make up towns, towns make up nations, nations make up the world. The globalists are deconstructing that at literally every level. There is meaning at every level between individual and the world and it is being destroyed.

why does op sound like a glownigger

Jordan Peterson wasn't the only one to have talked about this. There are several other philosophers. I'm by no means the first.

Please fuck off with the pseudo intellectual jargoon. He never stripped anyone of value. He literally states that they simply hold values that are incompatible with those of western origin.

You give up your position as an individual if you are just the manifestation of an ideal which you are not the master of. Rather, the servant of.

FUCK YOU OP
FUCK I JUST LOST THE GAME
I WAS ON A TWO YEAR STREAK

Nice blog post, Jordan.
>implying group identity and personal responsibility are fundamentally incompatabale

Well, of course, I completely forgot about the fact they did not hold inherent value or worthy of being held as possible of having it. I completely forgot that the people murdered had no value whatsoever from the beginning. They were not at all stripped of any value by being held as enemies, and other justifications.

Thank you for reminding me.

>Strawman: The Post: Reloaded

I find it very difficult to find people who thought their way through and even risking nihilism because they cannot find any value structure to live by, and still be compatible with groups.

You can be. Although, you wouldn't CARE to.

>That's right, the invaders whose value hierarchy is antithetical to western traditions and who want to see Islam dominate the entire world are just as valuable as your own people
>everything is 100% black and white
>you're either a rigged individualist or a literal murderer, no other options

>Pseudo Intellectual
>Reply
>Strawman defense
>Circle repeats

I never implied that. I wanted to show a process. In my previous posts before that one, and that specific post is to show what process of the psychopath and his justification which allowed him to do what he did. He even admitted he felt no remorse towards it in his manifesto.

I'm not saying the collective will make you a murderer, and I never implied that even in my original post. That's just to clarify, not that you were accusing me specifically, there. I'm saying it will not help your nihilism.

This sentence is literal gibberish. Anyone have a clue what this is supposed to mean?
Gtfo Jordan, your humanist-based idealism is just as foundationally nihilistic as any other cheap philosophy

why are you using overly complex terminology and phrasing to describe a basic point that can literally just be made by saying. "It is ideal to judge people as individuals" stop the fart huffing abstract babble, every post you have wrote has made be cringe.

>He murdered them because they had no value
>No, he murdered them because they had incompatible values
>WOW I LET ME JUST REITERATE MY PREVIOUS POST BUT IN A SARCATISCAL MANNER, COMPLETELY FORGETTING WHAT WAS BEING CONTESTED

If you say so.

I'll clarify, my apologies. People who fight to find their own values in life to live by risk nihilism because they have to take down the values they currently have. In other words, since you keep saying Jordan, he has to go into the unknown. He has to go into chaos. If the person emerges from this chaos, they would have their own values which are generally incompatible with a lot of groups. Because it is completely individual. It's true to the self, to say it cheaply.

OK sure, neither will a humanist-based individualism though. You still haven't come close to demonstrating why I should care about strangers (and their collectivist, imperialistic ideology) over securing a better world for my progeny

>i-im not jordan peterson !
lol ok jordan

Attached: shieeeet.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Again. He tore down them being valuable at all, as human beings, of being worthy of any value, by simply identifying them as the enemy.

Please, think through the fact. Just because they have incompatible values does not make them objectively meaningless, which is what he stated. And held, because he murdered them, and again, said felt no remorse.

I don't think I understand your statement, can you clarify?

I didn't think it was complex, and I also don't think that was what I meant in my post at all. And I say "I think" because I don't think I understand what you mean.

No one here has said anything about the objective meaninglessness of Muslims, nigger. Only relative. It's suicidal to prefer to uphold their values over our own. Doesn't mean every one of them is objectively a soulless, meaningless enemy combatant to be put to the sword, but there is an alternative to blind acceptance of whoever the hell wants to live among us

If these people had no value, there would be literally no reason to be in this mess. These people held negative values.

You're right. No one here. The NZ killer has in his manifesto, although perhaps I misunderstood it?

Again. The individual will find his own values, and won't care about either sides' values. He found his own. You play the game by identifying with either collective.

>Jordan wasn't the only one
>I'm by no means the first
Yeah ok Peterstein.

Tldr
Recently i realized whites are genticially cucks so im just gonna be a nigger again but this time a rela turbo nigger. White people deserve extinction for beung weak and im not siding with weak people.

>You give up your position as an individual if you are just the manifestation of an ideal which you are not the master of. Rather, the servant of.

How is an individual a part of the hierarchy of collectives at all if they do not serve them? Ich dien.

TIME 2 PLAY THE GAME

MUH HA HA HA HA

(you)
pic related

Attached: jpdrag.jpg (474x416, 22K)

I think you misunderstand what I mean?

I'll try to clarify myself. Firstly, I'm talking about the NZ killer. Secondly, the way that he was able to perform what he did was because he identified himself with a collective, an ultimate meaning, because he was nihilistic. Read his manifesto, and you will see he was before he identified with a collective. Although, the identification was the start. It allowed for the justifications to exist. Just because you do identify with a collective does not mean you will commit atrocities, I do not mean to say that. I'm saying that the extremist collective he identified with, specifically, allowed him to have the justification to do what he did, because his collective identified them as meaningless fundamentally, just like a fly. A fly means nothing to us, so we can kill it without a problem. It's the stripping of value which fundamentally allowed him to do what he did.

This is some gay ass Jordan Peterson stuff.

Hey JP why you always hanging out with kike's?

>help meee
>help meee
*honk*
*honk*
Clownworld btw. Price of diversity btw.

Attached: 1551758800923.jpg (1024x690, 279K)

I don't think I understand what you mean.

An individual is part of the society, but his values are kept dearly, because values are our only means of escaping nihilism. The ultimate meaning of our lives, so to say. Although, in this case, the values would be a combination, an entire structure which is the ultimate meaning.

To not lose that structure, you cannot give it up. Which is integrity. Which also happens to be difficult because at times we seemingly need to give up our values or risk being excluded or in some sense, killed.

I'm sorry if that doesn't answer it.

>Jordan Peterson
>philosopher

Attached: 1535852867434.jpg (250x237, 8K)

Yea, I dare say it.

Every person is a philosopher if he dares step out into the beyond to answer the questions in their own way.

>if i use big words to fill my meaningless drivel it makes me smart
This is you.

>A flie means nothing to us
>A muslim meant nothing to him
Islam meant the destruction of Western culture to him. Each and every person sponsoring that ideology was an enemy to him, because they were meaningful, but in a bad way. If they weren't there would be no reason to kill them. Read something instead of binging JP interviews.

he's a subversive bag of shit who would love nothing more than to rule a communist party in this country
I think you should spend some time learning that before trying to post here and call other people brainlet..brainlet

What sophistry. I do that but don't call myself a philosopher. The only reason someone would do that is because they want to imply a certain degree of authority and legitimacy to their ideas and thoughts among the masses that do not see.

Whites have been playing the individualism game for 70 years and we went from running the world to being minorities in our own countries.

>find their own values in life
isn't that individualism? what exactly are you arguing for or against here? you seem to be against collectivism but also say not to build individual value set because its risky. what are you proposing? - that we adopt the set of values of the mainstream collectives in which we are born?

Jordan you're anti white.

Why don't you sell this bullshit in an African country or an Asian one? Or how about Israel?

Attached: mikhaila-peterson-sloot-618x773.jpg (618x773, 57K)

Yes, they are meaningful in the sense that they are dangerous. They are meaningless in the sense they hold no other value than that they are dangerous.

I'm here to tell you though, that either side is not going to be good, at all. Don't play the game, and don't side with either. If you side with one, you will become a worthless pawn, like he did, in a greater cause. It gives meaning at first, but you realize later you are meaningless because you are expendable and held no inherent value yourself, save to serve. Which is a problem because either direction is nihilistic then, one side is nihilistic, and the other is nihilistic when it's fallacies are torn down. That's all I want to say.
I'll try to explain you anything more clearly, and granted, perhaps the definitions may be slightly different not allowing full understanding. I don't mean to do that, though.

New psyop idea, I like it. Nice work JIDF.

Yes. It is. I'm here trying to tell you individualism is the only way to combat playing the game of finding an ultimate meaning in life, in a good way. Collectivism, in my posts, are a bad way of doing it.
I meant philosopher as someone trying to find their own way. I don't know how children aren't, for example, natural philosophers. They go through life examining shit by nature. I don't know what else to tell you.

My point still stands.

Attached: 1552873418596.jpg (908x1000, 104K)

Attached: youjustlost.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>dont give yourself to a collective
>but be part of mine instead
You maple syrup people are very funny.

Attached: protag.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I'm not trying to call any person a brainlet unless they make accusations, like your own, without any depth.

And you could argue that I do the same. I guess, maybe, I don't know.

>you are meaningless because you are expendabl
you are trying to convince primarily males that they are not expendable. you are arguing against nature. wtf are you doing?

>They are meaningful
>They are meaningle-
So they're meaningful, great, got you to admit that at least.
Also "picking a side" doesn't mean becoming a conformist robot. I simply see the advantages of grouping up with people who share the same biological conditionings as I do. From then on I have an individual identity.

Who curses Barghat Singh?
Who weeps for the Pied Noirs?
Who remembers the Palm Sunday Martyrs?

I've never given you in those post anything to live by except that you should find something to live by.
Which point? That I intend to be malicious? I told you, this is my view of philosophers, and you clearly have a different definition. If I intended to be malicious, I would go ahead and try to tell you the same things everyone else has been telling you. I really don't know what to tell you, man.

All men die; the individual is temporal.
A people can live forever; the collective is eternal.

OP I 'd really like your take on my earlier post.Why should White people continue a losing strategy?

Attached: 1526704924701m.jpg (1024x823, 150K)

If you want to take the nihilistic approach that males are expendable and your life is worthless, then good luck living with your life. I have nothing to tell you, I can't.
I'm trying to explain to you the process which takes place that strips the person of any value by placing them into a category. Categories, in terms of people, are very limited unlike humans.
As for the conformist robot part, that depends. Maybe not at first. Although, every group you identify with desires you to conform to their values, and if you have your own, and they don't match, they will demand you to give them up. Essentially, corrupting you. Of course, you don't have to see it as corruption, and fair enough. It may have advantages, just like you said. Although, you will then be more and more engulfed into that group or collective, however you wish, and thus are more dependent on the meaning it provides. Eventually losing your own.

I can't.

Because you already identified it as important and as the ultimate meaning. I can just try and tell you that you can go ahead and identify with a collective concerning Whites, but that won't make your life meaningful. It will put up the illusion of meaning. That's all I came here to say, beyond that, nothing.

You type like someone who writes fucking books. Brevity is the key to being successful with ideas on this website. Getting your point across in as few words and as simple terminology as possible.

tl;dr except the following.
There really is no higher calling is there?
>so that you have no responsibility to yourself, to your own life, but to the lives of others?
>but to the lives of others?

If I am using definitions, I am called a person using overly complicated terms. If I try to explain it in detail, then I write fucking books.

I can't win man.

Fuck, I just lost The Game. And so did you.

>wah wah i am a jew blah blah lol

The process you keep repeating is not a thing. Placing people into "categories" doesn't strip them of anything. It just highlights one of their unique atributes. Your second point is pure rethoric based on slippery slopes and baseless assumptions.

Based Jow Forums brother.
We evolve and we will conquer.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 14K)

I never said you had to go to a higher calling. I'll need you to be more specific.

Well. If everything I say is essentially non-existent and meaningless to you, then I can't really argue with you, can I?

The individualism of Whites has directly led to a lowering of my quality of life, noticeable even within my own lifetime. Therefore wouldn't you agree that the collectivization of Whites is in my individual interest?

You'll have to talk about which qualities, then.

The second question I would have to ask is whether you have any power towards it, and do you see that power, or are you neglecting it?

>then I can't really argue with you, can I?
Which is why you're getting BTFO so hard on multiple fronts. Axons are laughing at your Sargon-tier wankery.

I can't really do anything here. He clearly believes I'm spewing meaningless shit, so how am I suppose to argue at all when the mind is already made up?

>You'll have to talk about which qualities, then.
I was born in Orange Country, (Southern) California which went from 80% White to 40% over the last 25 years.
>do I have any power (to change that which I perceive as lowering my QoL)?
As an individual? Very little. Therefore it is in my interest to collectivize with other Whites who's QoL has also deteriorated from the same cause, so that we can accumulate enough power to enact the change we desire.

>males are expendable and your life is worthless
males are, by nature, expendable. however, that does not mean 'worthless'. i never said nor implied worthlessness. you are arguing against nature using strawman technique. go sort yourself out. also, humans are, by nature, collectivists. even individualists will group together with other individualists because they share individualist values. the difference is group robustness and cohesiveness.

Again, which qualities of life?

Also, are you allowing yourself, mentally speaking, to be harmed by this as well? You have power, like murder for example, although unless it's justified killing, like in formal war, then you would only harm yourself further. You have the power to change your perspective towards whatever it is that you feel is bothering you.

You're gonna have to do better than just read off your RADICAL INDIVIDUALISM playbook. I'm just gonna leave you with the fact that associating with my race doesn't mean engaging in idiological collectivism. I choose as an individual to be around my kind.

Again, if you feel like you're just an expendable person, and you are not a whole yourself. Just a tiny piece of a big machine, not the big machine itself, then good luck.

I'm not trying to say, and I apologize for not clarifying this, that you should not associate with anyone, that is to say, converse, deal with, etc.

I'm saying you should not give up yourself to deal with other people, including and excluding race. That's all I'm saying. You don't need to be part of a collective and give up any values you hold. You shouldn't. You should deal with people, obviously, but you should not become a person who just satisfies other people in order to appease the collective you are apart of. That won't make your life meaningful.

>Don't be a part of anything, don't feel like a part of anything, don't believe in anything you can be a part of, and most importantly, stop interfering with the thing I am a part of
At least you aren't a one post wonder

You can make your own ultimate meaning. Which is a part of something.

do you wish me good luck if i believe that we are fractals or holograms? ie, we are part of the whole and yet contain the whole? does this get good luck too or is it too nihilistic?

Well, I should've said this quite a lot before, but I didn't. "Define, please." That philosophy can be found in Alan Watts, as well. I wouldn't at all call it nihilistic, but I don't know how you got to "holograms." I don't think that's nihilistic.

All right, gents. I need to head off. You can think about this. You can ignore it. I can't explain everything because of the limitations. I've tried my best, and it may have not been enough.

I wish you all the best, take of yourselves. Live a meaningful life.

Enjoy your dragondildo while your dog licks pb off your dick

MOB

Attached: MOB.jpg (640x751, 117K)

Attached: 1552828303894.png (935x916, 747K)

You have no moral leg to stand on, you impotent faggot.

didn't read, I'm just here for the memes

Attached: 1552866031607.png (800x528, 582K)