I've been keeping up with this christchurch shooting, talking with co workers, reading the manifesto...

I've been keeping up with this christchurch shooting, talking with co workers, reading the manifesto, reading articles; and i find myself invigorated.

I'm a harmless person, i live alone and have no friends, i feel ineffectual and unmotivated in life. I am a loser, and my life is going nowhere. I'm in my late 20s and I'm a white male. I'm concerned about my mental health.

I'm soaking up this information about the shooting and i feel energized, motivated. Im engaged in something whereas i was unable to give a shit about anything before. Something about this really struck a chord with me, and i know i should run away from it. I would never have the balls to do something like this, and i do hate seeing unarmed people get hurt, but there is a part of me that i need to be aware of, and its concerning how fascinating this whole situation is for me.

Sorry for the blog post, but I'm sure some people here feel the same.

Attached: mosin_and_lace_1715web.jpg (1600x982, 677K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
youtu.be/lmZWqrux-6Q
webmshare.com/AA96E
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
seed07.bitchute.com/r4Q3f8ZSncOB/DZosiZR0MQJA.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/

Get help lol

You are not a loser. You are a man who has not fulfilled his potential.
Woman are losers, the lost the genetic lottery. they will never know the satisfaction of earning something. True losers.

Instead of being violent, simply be vocal about removing brown people from European countries. Stop being a fucking cuckold and convince others that diversity is NOT a good thing.

literally learn to code

also lift weights and eat avocados

Anyone on Jow Forums the past couple years knew it was just a matter of time before someone got the show started. Nobody knew what the breaking point was until now. It's gonna be a bumpy next couple decades

You know why you find it so interesting? I'll tell you why, it's not cause your a psycho murderer.
It's because we all know the level of planning and dedication it took for him to act out. Imagine the balls.
Any man should be impressed by the power of another man's will to follow through with such a big sacrifice.

Apply that same level of will power to something positive and o promise you will be just as interested

>You are a man who has not fulfilled his potential.
this
find your struggle, OP

THIS

>i live alone and have no friends, i feel ineffectual and unmotivated in life.
You ever think about going to Church on sunday, try it.
>but I'm sure some people here feel the same.
Yes.
It was inevitable tho. We all know it.
There is only so much poking a people can take before someone pokes back.

You won't do anything.
No balls.

Attached: oh.jpg (500x466, 27K)

Get a life fucknuts.

okay, if you're not getting most of your calories from omega-3 fatty acids, you're doomed to become a listless fatass

We need to uplift each other on this site.
We can hold the same beliefs, but if we want to fight back the evil in this world, we each need to strengthen each other.
If this becaomes a place of positivity full of red pills we will be unstoppable

some woman hurt you bad lol

>user gets to jerk it to fps style footage for the first time

sage

They get paid to do this

It doesn't make you a psycho if that's what you're thinking. Brazen, high profile crimes are interesting. I had a similar obsession with the North Hollywood bank robbery, read everything I could and spent the better part of a year researching their lives.

Faggot pilled

Fuck off glownigger! This fishing expedition is over. Wanna prevent some actual harm? Put your local mosque under surveillance and arrest the ISIS recruiters.

Become an actual country and not a breeding ground for chinks and pakis then you can talk with the big boys.

Yes user, more than one. It's what women do. It's in their nature. Look at the bible. You thin the adam and eve apple shit really happened? No, it was a warning.
It has always been this way.

Honeypot

That's an interesting idea, but i doubt it could happen on Jow Forums.

It's 10% sincerity, 90% shitpost

>I'm a harmless person, i live alone and have no friends, i feel ineffectual and unmotivated in life. I am a loser, and my life is going nowhere. I'm in my late 20s and I'm a white male. I'm concerned about my mental health.

Deadlift faggot.

keep it up bro! the life is all about keeping it up. greetings from don't give a fuck land!

This

find people who think similarly and get active in the community, print flyers and shit, hold rallies, recruit and spread the truth in this nation of lies, the Christchurch dude had the right idea and his heart was in the right place, but just him doing something won't change much, a lot of people all around the west need to do the same. I'm not saying you should shoot up a mosque, of course, that's illegal. But it had the effect he wanted, and that effect is good.

80% sincerity. Why do we fight amongst ourselves. This should be our safe haven where we empower each other before we fight the real enemies.

If you do something, make sure you name the Jew.

You probably just need a friend or be around people op. Join a gym and go workout and you’ll be around people at the least. Try not to isolate yourself

Conspiritards in full force.
Imagine how foolish you seem on my end.

You probably shouldn't post about it on the internet.

Get a job loser

that's what happens when you give them power over you

>I would never have the balls to do something like this
Well if you snap, remember that the lying MSM journalists are the head of the snake.

Just become an alcoholic, if you're good enough at it you can die in like 8 years.

(25 with failing organs)

Heres a chance to do something with your life.

>Any man should be impressed by the power of another man's will to follow through with such a big sacrifice.
This. I can't even stop fapping.

Attached: 160804152706.jpg (720x406, 38K)

My point wasnt to soak up pity, or to come across as defeated or anything. I just figured my position in life pertains to why i would find this shooting interesting, or inspiring--as fucked up as that may seem. I was trying to give an insight as to why i feel that way.

>Sorry for the blog post, but I'm sure some people here feel the same.
ya all the faggot from your raid think the same you all post the same mother fucking bullshit

Can you post the manafesto? I’ve been trying to find it. Already seen video

and THIS:

Attached: family1547254316029.jpg (630x800, 189K)

I have a job. I'm a cook. I make 28k annually.

Attached: pnjIVbN.jpg (630x414, 41K)

Here's another video to watch.
youtu.be/lmZWqrux-6Q

Seriously this is why i stay on Jow Forums. There are some of the best people on here, it's just buried under mountains of shit.

go to 8 pol instead

That's stupid

That’s some good wood. But you wouldn’t want to operate in heels.

Please don't shoot up a public place. I really don't want a poltard to be the reason I die.

Attached: hortler.jpg (2000x1365, 1007K)

>No you won't nigger
>50 people die
Don't be the next user to embarrass himself by calling "no balls"

Attached: 1541904385858.png (956x714, 453K)

No FBI I totally 100% do not feel this way.

Immersing yourself in your white identity will make you a better person. It will motivate you to fix your life.

It would be a blessing

>Immersing yourself in your white identity will make you a better person. It will motivate you to fix your life.
How does that even work? I get that everyone else has a form of racial identitarianism, but it seems absurd on its face.

help your homeland. help your people. we need to catch up to them, look at what they do:

webmshare.com/AA96E

He calmly and willfully gave up his life for this cause. He's 28, right? He might well be giving up 50 years. That must have occurred to him. He did it anyway.

Pick a better streaming service when you do it.
Purge 'em and don't forget to play this out loud while you're at it.
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

Gee, I sure hope nobody on this forum is going to enable an aspiring terrorist.

Indulge in the customs of your people.

We’re all fascinated, that’s why we’re Jow Forumslacks. Just go watch Varg’s video on why this whole situation is bad. That will deter you from doing anything.

>Indulge in the customs of your people.
Burgers, kinos, and fucking awesome tunes? I'm there!

Attached: 1530554087469.jpg (350x300, 16K)

That obvious huh

Just do what I do. Go to a public restroom and piss all over the toilet seats.

Yeah well, knowing there's resistance out there to the people trying to kill you generally does make you feel good. What you're experiencing is the type of high your grandparents had when they heard about some great victory during the World Wars.

This is a war, and it's invisible, but it's being waged daily. We were losing soundly. But things are starting to turn around and we all know it. The feeling is electric.

Can't be vocal when as a white man I am outnumbered in every way and would be ostracized by everyone including fellow whites.

Attached: 1507358048228.jpg (545x403, 19K)

Just make sure you don't drop your mags, user.

Nice honey pot CIA this is an image board of peace that mosque attack is just part and parcel of living in a big city

3/15 was the beginning of a new era for Jow Forums
It os like magic. Our internet posts are proven to affect the whole world.
We are a lawless guerilla resistance

Attached: images.duckduckgo-2.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Based

>glowing this hard

Fuck off, CIA nigger, Jow Forums is a board of peace.

this entire thread glows

Attached: 3D064258-4FD2-4A00-B40F-B(...).jpg (511x512, 58K)

Can you not be so obvious? Are you guys trained, or are you just dropped in front of a computer?
I bet you volunteer. Nobody would pay for attempts this poor.

> i live alone

You have achieved more than most of Jow Forums will ever do

Do it.

Either have kids or take them with you.

I’m in my late 20’s and chose the having kids route. Though if I make it another 40-50 years...nothing is impossible.

Read the manifesto faggot.

National service is mandatory in pissrail

commit a mass killing with reference to the issue of third world immigration. You'll make help push the revolution with your sacrifice.

>I would never have the balls to do something like this

But that's always how it starts.
Until day by day, step by step the pressure builds. You find yourself fascinated and then you find yourself compelled.

Shit's pretty primal and your reaction is 100% normal. People get the same rush listening to death metal.

Anyways lift weights.

read

Attached: birth rates.jpg (2023x1717, 339K)

Pic related is actually of you glowies.

Attached: 4CCDDEB3-8A41-4F77-AEDA-18BCE210B0B2.gif (288x303, 176K)

decent post, OP
i'm sure there's a lot of youngfags that feel the same way
one you sort yourself out, make sure to offer them a helping hand thru the turbulence
heil victory

stay motivated, train, and help us catch up to the towel head niggers

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

This is one of those brilliantly logical posts that make me wish I was the one that came up with it.

It is evolution. We do not just compete on an individual level, we also compete as coalitions with those genetically similar to ourselves. Everyone instinctively wants to reproduce and to be among a close nit tribe of their own people with shared beliefs and a clear order. Libertarians try to prove this irrational as if subjective value can be understood through reason, but you will feel much better when you stop denying your instincts.

It only takes 1 man to make the day

>Everyone instinctively wants to reproduce and to be among a close nit tribe of their own people with shared beliefs and a clear order.
What if I want to bang the hell out of an atheist Latina?

>ive been struggling with my mental health/i'm a neet like you/i'm concerned with the reaction i am having/i'm sure others feel the same

take your faux sympathy and fuck yourself shillboi, you can't tell people how to feel about their feelings and label them as X or Y-driven, it's something only known to the beholder and your damage control is pathetic.

>convincing
yeah fag that works well when our (((enemies))) control literally every media entity and (((NGO)))
t b h you're boomerposting

Do something to increase your productivity, and your income. Don’t be an incel.

you glow in the dark

that's a job but not a living
you can do better, bud

Never said I was a neet, in fact i said i was gainfully employed and lived alone. Nor did i tell anyone how to feel. I think you schizos make up your mind about something, and then do whatever mental gymnastics you need to, to validate it.

>i live alone and have no friends
>harmless

lol you are the definition of every mass shooter ever

You're just a little bitch the problem is with the choices you make. You're probably a shit person so you attract shit people. Your anecdotal retard experience means jackshit in the grand scheme of things. I hate most men and women but they're are exceptions to mediocrity and to just go ALL WOMEN ARE SHIT! is the ultimate coward cope.

seed07.bitchute.com/r4Q3f8ZSncOB/DZosiZR0MQJA.mp4
This is a vid Mudslimes were spreading from the mosque he targeted first. Save and disperse it.

Outbreeding our locals + voting in their own interests is just another method of takeover / 'Peaceful Jihad' for them. Most Euros would kill to keep their area becoming a comparatively peaceful caliphate, but they don't believe most shitskins think like this, but they do. They are insular. The number of degenerates they spawn will increase year by year and tensions will get worse.

Attached: muslims.jpg (1464x1665, 556K)

>I'm a harmless person, i live alone and have no friends, i feel ineffectual and unmotivated in life. I am a loser, and my life is going nowhere

so relatable. just like one of us. i can trust what you say.