NZ shooting

I am totally against killing innocents.Yet.I feel,,some sense of justice.How many of those who were shot agreed with those terrorist who continue to kill our people en masse?Fuck them all.

Attached: 1549063400551.jpg (1278x960, 258K)

I had mixed feelings at first, but when I read about the little girl who got ripped in half by the truck of peace, all emotions went away.

>innocents.
heres where youre wrong

Ebba Akerlund

Attached: Sad.jpg (590x590, 46K)

Invaders are not innocents though.

My sympathy ended when the first thing to come out of one of their mouths seeing a heavily armed man approaching their mosque was "hello brother".

The most amazing thing is that you didn't know about her. Says a lot about the west.

Don't let the emotions go away, user, just redirect them. Whenever a normie accuses one of us of hate, they're wrong, it's not hate that drives us, it's love for our people. When someone hurts the people you love, you want to hurt them tenfold for it. And it's high time we start hurting them back.

Agree.

Muslims attack christians in white christian countries Muslims attack christians in Muslims countries Christian attack Muslims in white christian countries Christians don't attack Muslims in Muslim countries.

And you never invaded though?

Attached: Phlox_grinning.jpg (600x569, 174K)

Fuck off, shill, the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand are White European countries, we own them, grow up, nigger.

I've tried posting the Nice, France webm several times in this thread and it always refuses to post.

Attached: 1552741406722.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

Existence pays no mind to "innocence". It is a physical impossibility to be a living organism and not take part in the cycle of death. How many animals have died to feed you, or ants have you crushed underfoot? What of their "innocence"? It is not a part of nature's design.

fuck this picture hurt me, one day maybe i will get my m4 too

This.

>innocents
You are still an emasculated little bitch. Those people literally worship a pedophile prophet and follow his teachings - including fucking little girls.

Innocence is something they lack entirely, they must be purged. His targets were also given a quick death but the same cannot be said for the victims of the Bataclan massacre.

Attached: 1552833979909.jpg (1024x1011, 121K)

If you follow an Abrahamic religion, you aren't innocent by your own admission.

it twas a terrorist factory . 2 al queda guys got droned from this larticular madrassa. funny thing is they met other muslim working for airlines

Attached: D6384A4E-C10D-42AE-B854-CB88AED49265.jpg (1125x1709, 636K)

M8s.I genuinely hope everyone of you are great.Just stand up for your Race and family.I am here if you need me.Bonne Nuit.

The Jew controls most of what the goyim see sand hear. At least 2/3rd of the normie I speak to don't even realize there was an assassination attempt against The Don during the primaries. They never heard of it... because the Jew didn't tell them.