New Zealanders Bend The Knee

Looks like the recent tragedy has made people rethink their stance on freedom

Attached: surrender.png (500x747, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/christchurch-terror-attack-monday-live-updates.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WAHAHA FASH STATUS: BASHED

What would compel a man do this?

Attached: surrender2.png (500x238, 12K)

LOL

Moral social brownie points... Good for them, cuz when the Great race War happens between white man and kike they will be the first dead.

Attached: image.jpg (1019x763, 168K)

>What would compel a man do this?
Men who feel they might do just the same thing, so they're taking the temptation away from themselves.
Like an alcho throwing out all the booze in his house.

Nah they are pussies who want an excuse to not help "sorry bro got no guns ay...maybe next race war?"

Pussy

Seriously, this guy is going to get brownie points for castrating himself and maybe his wife will fuck him again (he hopes)

>someone shot up a bunch of sniggers?
>better turn my gun in so I can't stop the next one!
pachi pachi

>Insecure Twatter users looking for validation

A thread died for this. A shit thread probably, but a thread all the same.

Fluoride in the water and onions in the food supply. Cucked and pozzed.

Good. Liberals need to be defenseless for the next time a sandnigger tries to come kill them. I support all sandniggers attacking and killing white liberals.

>owns one rifle
>probably doesn't know how to use it
>probably has the view that traps arent gay
What a dumb nigger

I saw it in the live news updates. Apparently it was newsworthy...

>newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/christchurch-terror-attack-monday-live-updates.html

ctrl-f "12:47pm"

What are these people's IQ? like are they just stupid ? serious question.

what is it that makes these cucks? like what triggers them? and what makes these "men" go from men to cucks? like can't they research? can't they see what we see? i literally was never on Jow Forums but now im everyday on it because the amount of discoveries that happens here is just nutz. and the amount of news that u wont see in main stream media is crazy. i have no feelings for people that are too lazy to research and instead take the coward way.

Stupidity.
A wife.
Never having been into firearms in the first place.

Of course with increased pressures on gun control, I'm sure some enterprising gentlemen at arms will accidentally their rifles at the bottom of a lake.

>owns gun for 31 years
>never shot anyone
>turns gun in to police
>look at me, i made the country safer

>I'm going to give away my guns because someone used one to kill people
morons
utter morons
they deserve to be defenseless

always some virtue signaling twat jumping on an event to say "look at me im good!"

The turning your gun in thing makes no fucking sense to me. They're pretty much saying that they think the gun may run off and shoot something. OR! They're scared that THEY may go shoot something up like an insane person.
Fucking idiots.

>New Shub

Barely constitutes a news source considering the shit they routinely put out.

Tarrant mentioned the only gun owners in NZ were boomercucks. Go figure.

Flower child naivety. Thank God he's not fighting age.

>Auckland news director for @NZStuff. Feminist, baker, & fan of all animals.

Into the shitbin it goes.

Traitors before the enemy.

Nope. Worthless virtue signaling.

She's lying, think about it

>my wife's daughter

Attached: smug.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

What's the fucking point?

Attached: 1549465904266.gif (587x702, 113K)

Boomer scum.

Death to all jews, circumcised goyim and boomers.

>someone gets raped
>better cut my dick off

Cleaning my AUG while reading this, fantasizing about gunning down white cucks like you in the race war, in minecraft of course

Say this good gentleman ends up as target price by a bunch of angry muzzies wanting revenge. What's the last thing going through his head other than the bullet?

leafpost is goodpost

If the Jews succeeded in their goal here I would be first in line to turn in a bolt action Fudder or two. Law abiding folk and all, officer. Wouldn't want any trouble. No need to come around. Took care of these for you.

>then I'd go home and start loading extra mags

Should make it much easier for muds to stab and rape them

Blackstone, as in mossad niggercube

Looks like trollface a bit.

>shlomo gets holocoastered
>better put niggers everywhere

Attached: 1540007910718.jpg (1000x773, 587K)

BASED AND SLY PILLED

Gets the noggin joggin all right.

Didn't the perpetrator say that NZ gun owners are pretty much all housebroken wimps who will hand their guns over without a fuss?

>Blackstone

Attached: 1509951066855.jpg (322x340, 21K)

Attached: CUCK.png (418x341, 63K)

this. clearly they hate muslims so fucking much they can't control themselves enough to have a gun around. it's actually saying that.

why do these people always have to virtue signal?

Attached: catug.jpg (395x395, 27K)

And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. -Matthew 6:5

I can't stand virtue-signaling, neither can the Lord. Hope he enjoyed all the likes and shares

And it "doesn't work"

This is powerful

t. incel

>Guy says NZ gun owners are weak and will literally hand them over if asked
>they do just what he said they would
Nice meme

lol, especially lol considering:
>it took police 36 minutes to arrive on the scene

Yeah... making NZ a LOT safer ..........

Idiots. Why do you think they are building their bunkers in New Zealand. They will remove as many firearms as they can and then lock the whole place down while the rest of the world kills each other off

this

Jewish subversion. Nobody has handed their guns in yet but they're trying to create a platform for virtue signaling and shame younger members of society into not obtaining firearms.

Wow he just changed the world. Haha did he give up his guns bc he was tempted to copycat? Other than that I don't understand the move.

that's a cool font, thanks

Yeah he said exactly that although it's not exactly a shocking prediction when they've already acknowledged that their owning a firearm is a privilege and not a right.

Literally this, didn't know just how pathetic and beat up gun owners in NZ actually were. I'm glad they are going to be noguns now, they don't deserve such rights.

Oh look, it's another outsider

Tell us what excuse you'll give the Feds when they start inquiring about you.

All these fucken Jews

Attached: IMG_2751.jpg (655x468, 23K)

>What would compel a man do this?

Old, can't hunt no more. Doesn't want to bother with the licensing anymore.

Jews don't fight wars they never have they just leave when things get bad

Attached: IMG_2745.jpg (502x610, 25K)

kek

>Hello mister officer?
>I've not committed a crime but could you jail me?
WHAT? No...why the fuck would I do that?
>Oh... eh you want my guns?
Yeah sure hand them in you terrorist!

>Like an alcho throwing out all the booze in his house.
Doesn't work I just buy more.

Why? It makes no sense, unless he thinks he may go on a mass shooting at some point, why?

This. Onions are cancer!.

So what you're saying is... Jews are hobbits?

This. They're also stoking flames between everyone in NZ so that when shit goes down, they'll be fighting above the bunkers. They want them divided, and not working together to kill the super wealthy hiding there.

>People are using guns to kill
>Better disarm myself!

Attached: Faggot nerds.jpg (941x1024, 89K)

>"doesn't want it"
Obviously English isn't their first language and I'm okay with them surrendering their arms.

limp wristed centrist

You fascist you don't know a hot girl when you see one that's a 10/10 in UK

Boomers

>Worthless virtue signaling
You're probably right. The was no need to post about it if it wasn't aimed at garnishing gudboi points.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA IMAGINE BEING THIS KEKED

>criminals gunning down unnamed civilians is cause for me to disarm myself
Stay cucked, rest of the world

yeah, then they check the registry and see you are holding out, and then you get arrested.

big brother and all that

> Maybe this is the thing that gets me pussy because i'm all out of ideas if not

This is why senpai. The eternal beta cuck will never understand or believe women are narcissistic attention whores who want their men to be psychopathic dicks that smack them around the bed room leaving choke and scratch marks. Ignoring them for the entire day at work. Canceling dates and invoking the dread of possibly having another flame. Pure bred Beta men do not understand the famale mind. They've been condition for years, in a period in human history where you could get away with it. They got pussy, but they don't realize they don't get the real pussy. They got the breadcrumbs but fail to realize someone else had entire loaf. So in their infinite moments of loneliness, desperation and frustration, trying to survive these long uncertain droughts of pussy (until they meet another woman that needs a stable zero threat provider to forget abusive Chad) they decide to dump this white knight shit (and obviously post it on social media, how else will their current oneitis know what a nice guy he truly is). It's all for pussy and it's all for nothing. Im willing to bet big money on the fact that this guy is spending the next week in anticipation for this girl to reach out to him or accept his dinner date. Convinced he's gonna get laid.

Attached: 1507589297426.jpg (480x336, 17K)

>giving up any guns at all
That fudd bolt action could be used to arm an ally during the civil war. They know you have other guns, all weapons are needed.

And his name? Albert Einstein.

checked

Attached: 1537061222930.png (700x700, 145K)

these are the type of men who would literally shake their daughter's rapist/murderer's hands in court and denounce hate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl

they were always going to lose everything, so they might as well get it over with.

bullshit psyop.

Tomorrow tens of thousands of New Zeacucks will be bending over to let a muslim fuck them in the ass in order to help them overcome this tragedy.

definately on the wrong side. we need all hands on deck right now. gotta catch up to the towel head niggers

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Moy stipdad a fama n pist shoota his own’d multipple gunz fa dekades
I jist got a missage sayin he’s handin em ovah to thuh polize
Hart