Hey Jow Forums redpill me on why we support iseal and get literally nothing in return

Hey Jow Forums redpill me on why we support iseal and get literally nothing in return.

Attached: 1552593694631.jpg (1001x1024, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D2jrhn5YieA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews are our friends

Attached: ChY0BBbXEAAX6Bh-e1467311527856.jpg (1024x558, 128K)

They're our only port in the Middle East shitstorm.

Same reason we support Egypt, Afghanistan, and anyone else, our brainlet foreign policy jackoffs think we get something out of it.

Attached: AID.png (620x1016, 233K)

Most Americans support Israel. It's that simple.

Because pic related.

Attached: israeli dog 2.jpg (720x942, 58K)

Attached: 1548614115118.jpg (1024x917, 236K)

Attached: 1529073974913.jpg (373x1920, 127K)

>brainlet
spoiler alert: they're getting something out of it alright, you're the one who isn't.

'cuz ur dumb wiggas, lmao

fun to see amerimutt memes from swedish cucks, keep dying to muzzies while fucking based brandon did something to stop it
but hey apparently your uncucked ancestor's history is enough to being killed by mudslimes, having your language be the secondary language but it's ok because atleast you can sleep at night
ps you had the jews first LOL
literally come back swede when it's not "amerimutt" or "israel lapdog" when i'm not dying to foreign invaders hahahh

t. retarded monkey uma delicia who thinks he's white

Most (((Americans)))

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D2jrhn5YieA

>Hey Jow Forums redpill me on why we support iseal and get literally nothing in return.

Sure thing, chief.

Attached: susan sontag.jpg (850x400, 95K)

No shit, right?
I'm on board with ending all foreign aid.

>I'm on board with ending all foreign aid.

Hmm sweetey you may be, but they're not.

Attached: congress.jpg (475x1024, 106K)

That comic will never get old.

oil

>8/100 Senators, 22/435 House members
You seem to be suggesting it's all for Israel when Israel is a small fraction of the total foreign aid.
Dual citizenship should be a disqualifier BTW

>You seem to be suggesting it's all for Israel

That should be obvious in the way the entire congress kvetches at the thought of stopping any Israeli aid, or when Ilhan called out AIPAC.

>Israel is a small fraction of the total foreign aid

Whatever goes to them is too much already. They should be getting exactly $0.

Attached: funding.jpg (3368x2297, 845K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMER. We fight ISRAELI WARS. WHITE MEN, NOT JEWS, ARE DYING TO PROTECT JEWS. They have historically NEVER fought their own wars, they are too weak a tribe to form any formidable force. Its why they've always resulted to money lending and political influence. They bring immigrants into your country and do not want you to have a wall, but OUR tax dollars pay for a wall around ISRAELS BORDERS. Care to explain that?

I'm not saying the Jews don't have way too much influence in congress, but suggesting they control all our foreign aid seems a bit much.
Like I said, I'm all for zeroing out foreign aid.

Why do I get the impression you yelled that at your computer?

Based

I don't feel a subconscious urge to suck jewish dicks and I have too much pragmatism and common sense, so... no whitey whitey, Shillomo Gangstalkenstein.

>I'm not saying the Jews don't have way too much influence in congress, but suggesting they control all our foreign aid seems a bit much.

They control pretty much every aspect of US foreign policy. Its not a stretch.

Attached: White_Man's_Burden.png (708x294, 116K)