I'm 32 and about to graduate college (went at the end of my 20s) and every single day I dream of having a slutty 19...

I'm 32 and about to graduate college (went at the end of my 20s) and every single day I dream of having a slutty 19 year old girlfriend. Being around these college girls makes me so sad. The way they dress to show off their bodies day to day... Sure, it's not literally impossible that I could get with one, but it's pretty unlikely. I have friends at school and hear gossip about who wants to sleep with who while I remain sexually invisible to most of these young women. Even if by some miracle one of them would actually go out with me and we actually connected enough to keep dating, people would hate me for it, and her friends and family would never accept me so we would never really be social equals.

I'm remindes of this every day. I'm dreading graduating because then I'll no longer even have the overlap of social circles and it'll be that much more impossible.

I really, really don't want to date someone in my age range. So I assume I'm likely to remain alone indefinitely. Should I just jump off a bridge at this point?

Attached: 3lh037eb8mg21.jpg (1815x1975, 168K)

Yes.

Stop being a queer and date a woman who is at least 23 years old.

I wanted to when I was 19 and it was impossible then too.

Yeah that's what people would say and it depresses the hell out of me. 23 year olds don't get dressed up sexy the way these sorority girls do... It's so goddamn over for me now.

Why the fuck would you want a slutty 19 year old? What are you gonna gain from that other than stds?

Hot sex to go along with those stds.

Hot sex is overrated and herpes is forever.

I've gone my whole life wanting one of those girls. I wasted a lot of time in failed relationships.. now I'm obsessed. I just don't feel the same way about women my own age that I do about some preppy sorority girl in a short skirt and crop top.

I've had those girls and nothing comes of it. You get a kick for the night, feel melancholy the next day and that's that.
If you just want to think with your cock, then don't ask for advice, cos dicks don't listen.

I mean you're not the first person to say that, nut I can hear it a million times and seeing a hottie in the cafe by the school still makes me feel so awful. Just so horribly jealous and fatalistic and then I feel like a massive creep at the same time. It can take me from a good mood to pitch black.

Also, it's easy to say that when you've actually gotten to have the experience. It's like trying to tell virgins that sex isn't everything. Yeah, OK, but you're dealing with emotion, not logic.

So be logical and listen to me. The best sex you'll ever have is with someone you love. You're giving something to each other, rather than just taking something from a stranger.
If you really want a girl like that, just go get a hooker and go nuts.

I wish I could actually like, have a 19 year old girlfriend though, not just a hookup, so a hooker doesn't really help.

I'm in college and have a lot of younger friends so I'm not completely blind to the drama that entails but I still want it.

You're 32. You could be together 5 years and then she could break it off, wanting to 'travel, see the world, explore' and she'll still only be mid 20s.
You, on the other hand, will be bearing down on 40 and single again. Dangerous plan, my friend.

That's actually way easier than convincing teenagers to hook up with you.

I know about the problems that come with the territory. I only have one life and I really wanted the chance to be with a woman in her physical prime. Knowing that I'm facing down a lifetime of wishing I could while it only becomes more and more impossible literally makes me feel suicidal.

19 isn't necessarily physical prime. All the 20s are fine.
Other option is to just become filthy rich, then you'll be beating them off with a stick.

Well, that's sure news to me.

And again, even if it did happen, aside from the typical problems with age gap relationships her friends and family would all hate me, I could never truly be accepted as a partner.

Hookers are all old and ugly where I live.
No hot 19 year old would debase herself like that, why would she, when she can just get a rich sugardaddy that she is at least physically attracted to.

so what exactly are you looking for here?

I'm about to finish a physics degree. Will probably go back to school for applied math in a year, and finish the second degree in just one year thanks to extra classes I've taken. Once I finish I'll always be firmly upper middle class but probably never filthy rich unless I'm able to come up with some kinda cool invention and become an entrepreneur.

I would love to date like a 21 year old.

I can't see myself dating someone over 23 though, at least in terms of forming a new relationship. I mean, I'm only just about to finish school, and probably still going on to further education; she'll have been out for years and building up her career, we would have nothing at all in common.

22-23 is probably the ideal personality match for me. But a lot of the time I really crave even younger. But still I would totally like to have a 21-ish girlfriend, I think that would make me really happy.

Help not feeling miserable? I wish I could just accept it and move on, but instead my obsession grows and trying to tell myself to just accept it's not gonna happen makes me feel suicidal, and seeing pretty young girls puts me in a mental blackhole.

I'm already on antidepressants. They help a little, but not enough

Y'know they don't stay that age, right? That 21 year old will be 25 before you know it.
It seems you're obsessed with age. Would you rather a 25 year old in peak physical condition, healthy mindset and wanting to be a mother, or a 19 year old, addicted to social media and has fucked the entire college football team?

Well I know they wouldn't stay that age. With that stuff I'm just saying I think I'd probably have the most in common with someone in their early 20s due to the lifestyle/timeline factors. Same would hold true for, say, a 25 year old who also went to college late and was just finishing.

Also to add to this: I'm sure I would be attracted to a 25 year old that was truly in "peak physical condition" but that doesn't stop me from finding it depressing as hell seeing young girls around school.

The thing that makes me the saddest, is how the young girls love to get dressed up every day, wear sexy clothes to class, I see them go out partying in groups on the fraternity row looking so incredibly sexy... and older women just *don't do that.* They're over the phase of being loudly sexual being a new exciting thing and by their mid-20s most of them at least around here start to tone it down.

i'm going to go my whole life looking at girls like that and never getting to touch and THAT makes me want to just die.

I have seen dumpy flabby 19 year olds and super tight hot 30 year olds.
Age really is just a number.
What's beyond your reach is not hot 19 year old girls.
Just hot girls in general :^)

I make my living teaching them... if I can't get a single one to blow me for an A then there is /nohope/ for you as that creepy boomer adult learner in the back of the room

Yeah exactly. No fucking hope, nowhere left to turn. I completely ruined my life by spending my 20s in unfulfilling relationships and now it's never going to get bettter.

I mean, yeah, I'm not *literally* talking *exactly* 19 and there are some 30 year olds who have tight bodies and good skin and still like to show it off.

But they're a rarity. That's the thing. It feels like I've aged out of the chance to ever be with someone *that* hot. Most women my age don't even compare.

This is completely retarded. I want to reach out and slap you in the face through the computer screen.

YOU, YOURSELF, ITT have conceded that:
1. It's not literally impossible for you to get a 19 year old girlfriend, just difficult/unlikely.
2. There are women up to your age who still like to show off, they're just harder to find.
3. You're planning on going back to continue your education anyway, so you'll still be around young women.

None of what you want is actually out of your reach, you're just whining because it requires effort.

It may not be literally impossible, but it's pretty damn close.

There's always someone coming in threads like this and talking about how young women like older men, but really they like men a few years older.

Marginal cases may exist, but people also get struck by meteors. Chances are I'll never get what I want no matter how much time and effort I put in. Whereas if only I'd had the courage to leave my shitty LTR with my ex earlier, it could have happened naturally.

I completely fucked up my one and only life.

Newsflash pal, you wouldn't have had a chance with them back then.
Yeah there are 30 or even 40 something year olds that bang hot young women and get away with it.
You know what they are? Desirable.
They probably have been since youth.
You probably never really were all that attractive, physically or otherwise.
Know your place, get someone who fits your attractiveness. Again, physically or otherwise.

That's the worst part: Wanna know how I know you're wrong?

I was an ugly duckling story, never phyiscally *that* unattractive but really socially awkward as a teenager. When I got into my 20s I really put a lot of effort into working on that. I lost my virginity at 20. I underrated myself because of my past experiences and felt like I had to settle for whatever I could get and when I got my next girlfriend at 23, I clung to her for dear life.

By my mid-20s I was very fit and decently social, and I started getting invited to things with people and I had hot young girls actively coming on to me all the time.

But my ex became jealous of that, knew I still doubted myself, and took advantage of that to belittle and manipulate me and get me to isolate myself from my friends.

Throughout my mid-20s, I had opportunities to jump ship and be with amazing girls and I guess I was just too much of a cuck to take them.

At one point when I was 26 there was a literal 19-year-old who was both a brilliant mathematician and a model, who straight up wanted to be with me, and I almost left my partner because of that, but I didn't. When I was 27 my 18 year old coworker used to aggressively come on to me.

It wasn't until just before my 29th birthday that I finally left. By that point, those things had just stopped happening. Friends had settled down, no longer wanted to go out barhopping in a raucus crowd or throw parties or anything like that. The interest from young girls that I was getting in my mid-20s had disappeared completely.

Attached: weebcomi.png (1280x720, 993K)

I hope I never am as much of a pathetic psycho as you

I wish you luck. Unironically. I hate feeling this way and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

libertarians read atlas shrugged

Yeah but that's not nearly as good a punchline.

Sounds like you need to go eat shrooms in the woods, OP.

Can't, I'm already on antidepressants and will feel even worse if I go off them for a month so I can trip.

Plus I think the anti-depressants are the main thing allowing me to even function instead of being so depressed about the future that I stay catatonic in fucking bed or dropping out of college and offing myself immediately.

I mean do you all think I should go ahead and do it? Just end my life?Serious question. I mean, I don't really have any hope for the future at this point, this is going to get worse and worse and the reminders will always be there and there's no way to fix it anymore. My god, I wish I would have stayed broken up with my ex when I was 25. Some days it feels like everything I ever dreamed of was in my reach, I had one shot, and I didn't even take it.

The main thing holding me back is how much it would break my mom's heart.

Attached: DyHxFcfX0AEnaAI.jpeg.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

Because telling the guy, who literally said he felt suicidal about this situation, to know his place will be the key that opens the doors for him.

Grow up and get some perspective.

Here;s the struggle book

Don't say I didn't deliver today

It's a short read too

Attached: pain.jpg (392x600, 38K)

Yeah, I am the one who needs to grow up, for sure.
I am so sorry, poor suicidal guy, of course you deserve the hottest super models to just come up to you and suck your dick without you having even to ask.
No guy should have to go without a dozen slutty 19 year olds lining up to ride their dick simply for existing.
I am truly sorry for my lack of perspective, I really should grow up and face the fact that some creepy 30 year old DESERVES all the prime pussy he could ever want and more, cause that's just how the world works sweetie.

Just get it over with and kill yourself.

>face the fact that some creepy 30 year old DESERVES all the prime pussy he could ever want and more, cause that's just how the world works sweetie
Literally no one is saying that, so I don't know why you'd craft such a fallacious argument in the first place.

Considering you not only told someone who feels worthless to "know your place" but are now telling people you disagree with to kill themselves, yeah I'd say my original point stands: grow up and get some perspective.

The point here is to help OP, not bash him with your edgy rhetoric.

are you trying to imply it isn't Mein Kampf

It seems, your obsession is a deeper problem. Just to be clear: Yes, you could get a girl that age, but it is very unlikely. 1. Many girls in this age group still prefer the "pretty boys". They only develop the tendency to go for mature (what is more than age) men around that age. 2. What do you have to offer? How do you behave? Most likely very needy and obsessiv. You have low social capital as a student (and that is what makes and older men attractive), and your are on anti depression medication (So there is most likely not a "fun aura" around you - and that is all most young girls want, fun, emotions) No, your obsession is a deeper rooted issue : Maybe you try to regain your youth, maybe you think fucking some 19 year old girl will give you happiness - could be that you are stuck with the past cause your are still around people of that age group and you see them getting what you can't have. Leaving all that babble aside: You should finish college quickly and try to establish a deeper meaning in your live. Getting some 19 year old girl will give you not3past your orgasm. It is just better masturbation at that point. You will just damage yourself further and the creature your are with. No woman will help.

All my life I've had the soul of a shitty long-term relationship, the funniest person in the middle of nowhere, but god gives me bad luck because he's an evil jester and strikes me down every time I try to kill myself because I can't get a slutty 19 year old girlfriend, but should I really try to kill myself, or am I just retarded

stop making this fucking thread and go seek therapy for your obsession

Oh, God has curse me! Oh, pussy, pussy, pussy! Boy, stop that bait and seek therapy

Oh damn how did I forget to throw curse in there

Are you a cuckold? Why the hell do you want a slut for a gf?
You need to grow the fuck up mate, you aren't a teen anymore and you need to start acting like an adult and seek another adult.

It seens like you're all saying I should go ahead and end it? I mean there's no indications it's going to get better and y'all seem to think I think I deserve pussy for existing or something... which is about what I was expecting. Most people would hate me IRL if they knew how creepy my feelings are.

People are telling me to know my ppace, ans that's the problem: I know exactly what my place is and it makes me completely miserable and hopeless.

I had one shot, one brief moment in my mid-20s when I could have turned my life around, and I was too much of a coward to leave my ex back when it mattered and do it. It'a all been downhill ever since, and that's all it will ever be.

I think I'll give myself another year or two to see if things improve radically after graduation, and if not then go ahead and do it.

Good. Do it. Why wait? Do it now, you worthless fucking pedophile. The entire world will be better off and we won't have to see your stupid threads here anymore.

But you're too much of a wimp to even go through with it, aren't you? Faggot. Just this once, be strong enough to do us all this favor. Your family probably won't even miss you.

I'm at least gonna finish college first.

You're just wasting other people's tax money then. You should do it now while you have the motivation.

I think the biggest factor is being around young girls all the time. I'm surrounded by 18 year olds with perfect bodies wearing next to nothing to class, and I watch my younger male friends getting with these amazingly hot girls, it's all happening right in front of me, and I will never in my life get to so much as touch a body that hot.

Then I go out and meet women closer to my own age and they just don't even remotely compare to the girls in my classes.

So maybe after graduation things will be better hit I really wanted to eventually go for a PhD and stuff so I'll always be around that environment.

It makes me so incredibly jealous and sad and obsessed and hopeless. Dating just feels so discouraging. The women I meet are just never as attractive as the young classmates I spend time around, but it took me too long to get here and now I'm too old for anything to happen. Every day I see dozens of the kind of girls I've spent my entire life dreaming of, and they are forever out of reach.

And then graduating feels like the final coffin.
It's like: "You watched all your friends hook up with all these fantastically beautiful young hotties, but you never will no matter what you do. You're *fucked*."

If you would get your head out of your ass for a second you would discover there are 25 year olds who look 16. You're obsessed with literal numeric age. Stop it.

user, your obsession will be your undoing. This envy and greed will eat you alive. You need to let all of this go - finish, yes, but leave. It will devour your soul - and as time goes on, how strong will your greed become? What will you do? Actually getting such a girl will not end your envy, your greed. Cut all of this - not just for your own live, no, men as desperate and obsessed like you...
I fear what a man in your... State of mind.. will do.

Conceded, there's mid-20s girls that are almost as sexy as late-tees/early-20s, but how many of them actually *act* young, how many are still sexually expressive, still want to go out and have a good time, and how many have switched to dressing professionally all the time and would rather just stay in and watch netflix?

I really don't want to give up on doing a PhD. The ome thing I've really got going is I'm really passionate about physics and math and I don't want to give up on physical science. But yeah, my obsession is destroying me.

I'm just so inceesibly discouraged though. I have never met a woman my own age as hot as some of my young classmates.

But what do you want here? Why do you even ask? If you just want to get some pussy, work on yourself and get into pick up or something. There is no advise here - you are obsessed with sex, young girls. Eaten alive by your feeling to have wasted your younger years, your regred, self hatred, envy. You don't want to listen, do you? Every post ends with "but they are so hot" So what? Is getting sex everything on your mind? If your aren't making children, it is an trivial thing. Your mind is warped.

Also you don't have to worry about me hurting others. For me, I (mis)handle jealousy by denigrating myself rather than getting angry at others. I'm a million more times likely to self harm than hurt a fly.

My mind is warped and I'm cognizant of that. I just want to stop feeling miserable. What I relly *want* is to be able to dismiss these feellings and *not care.* But therapy doesnt get rid of them, just teaces me to manage them. Pills ddont silence themm compplletey.. Imm at wit's end.

Well, I do not know you. But you never know how dark your soul truly is. Don't underestimate your potential to evil. It may take many forms.

It's like the reason ai'm thinking of killing myself isnt cause I cant fuck young girls per se, it's because I'm endlessly tortured by invasive thoughts about it and can't seem to silence them and I can't spend a whole lifetime trapped in my head with this shit, I just can't. I have to get it out of my head.Or die so I can finally have peace.

I have no advice that isn't empty words. I do not know an answer.

I'm in the same spot as you op. I'm 35 and finishing my CS degree. When I was in my early and mid 20's I had lots of insanely hot girls interested in me. Now...nothing. I'm in shape and have a better possible future now than I have my whole life, but it doesn't matter. I'm simply invisible to everyone, especially attractive women.

God yes. This is exactly how I feel.

Like it's just been so long since I had a hot girl show any indication of interest at all in me and I wasted all my best years on my ex and I haven't got laid in so long and it's making me crazy and desperate and it feels like because I fucked up in my 20s the rest of my life is just going to be like this, forever.

I'm probably not even ever going to have that 500K job so I can get mid-20s girls, I wanted to go into physics academia and expect to spend a long time doing postdocs etc...

I could completely give up on my career plans and aim for the private sector but the idea of doing that makes me feel just as bad.

And I'm just surrounded by these hot young girls all the time and completely invisible to them and ugh... it's misery. I really feel like I ruined my life.

see a sex worker. Like, legitimately. She won't be a girlfriend (I mean, it happens sometimes) but usually they WILL be your friend if you give them a reason to be (i.e. be sweet, ethical, and pay them for their time)

Reasons why this is more ethical than dating a 19 year old: this person is consenting to and has thought about any interaction they get into with someone sexually and romantically. You don't hold the cards just because you're older, she holds some cards because her agency is protected by the contract of paying someone for sex and accepting money for sex. You aren't "tricking" a 19 year old who goes into sex work into having sex with you for money. And you don't have to bring her around ANYONE you know.

>CS degree
At least you don't have to worry about having hot young women in class to lust after. The 1 or 2 women I would see in CS classes were homely. It was crazy seeing how many women were in a neurobiology class I took in comparison.

As a nontrad in your age range, I figured what the fuck would I have to talk about or shit to someone from the current generation?

Everyone says go out drinking an shit, but that's not my thing and I live 20 miles from town with fucking cops everywhere I'd have no way back home drunk (not paying fucking $50 for a cab).

how do i know for sure the sex worker is consenting though.

because you both agree to exchange money for sex dumbass.

Do you think slutty 19 year olds know how to fuck? You should find a women of your age whos experienced enough and had at least a mature relationship to understand man's needs and fullfill them.

Arround 24-25 years old would be perfect for your age, 27 even. But by then women enter the i want kids period, will use all their willpower to have them, and after them there will be no more fucking. So you better find one before that period, but after they are braindead sluts who cannot give a bj for the sake of their life