/HTG/: HUNTING TRAFFICKERS GENERAL: CITY INVESTIGATIONS

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking various trafficking networks and enterprises. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move through and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Trafficking can happen in many forms depending on the product being moved (human, guns, drugs, rare animals/art, organs etc.) and involve many different groups and organizations. We track all types.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

>archive of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/hunting traffickers general/
>archive of past /atg/ threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/anti trafficking general/
>archive of original /htg/ threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//start/2017-04-11/end/2017-09-31/

>A summary of the “clock” mapping method you can use in your own city as well as a summary of general trafficking information
archive.is/rnkd2

>Pastebin of related info
archive.fo/wcc4w

Attached: HTG Map.png (1334x750, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rnkd2
archive.fo/wcc4w
gurumag.com/tech-bro-guru-inside-the-sedona-cult-of-bentinho-massaro/
pastebin.com/J5Yv7jYQ
pastebin.com/dXNrjTNL
gist.github.com/HTGMaps/45808552294ef7562f5be6ad567bc43f
geojson.io
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
animalpolitico.com/2016/09/exfuncionarios-sonora-venta-ninos/
eluniversal.com.mx/articulo/estados/2015/08/27/consignan-16-por-compra-venta-de-ninos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump, anyone here?.

Yeah, been posting the NZ info around today, lots of shills but none with good arguments

That's expected, the narratives they had were so sloppy.

Fuck off, Frank

bump for coke

Do you have a "fuck off" license yet?

I want us to get back into doing the NK/China border mapping today. Since I want you guys to focus on a few things.

Looks totally Logical...the Pedoground Railroad!!!!

There are plenty of people asking about the 2nd mosque/shooter though, so they're not getting away with it completely
And Tarrant was in some questionable places in Pakistan/China and Kashmir

Tampafag here - I'm always told we're a hub for human trafficking. How come you guys left us off the map?
I don't keep up with these threads so idk

NZ is trying to stop people from thinking about it.

>>A summary of the “clock” mapping method you can use in your own city as well as a summary of general trafficking information
>archive.is/rnkd2
>>Pastebin of related info
>archive.fo/wcc4w

Just let us know where

We haven't mapped it yet but you're welcome to map it using the method in the OP

I am the autistic user who kept spamming blue building pics a few days ago. I'm currently a hindrance when it comes to mapping, but I am decent at making memes and will continue to make and spread them.

Attached: Anon5.jpg (852x480, 99K)

Posting has been difficult today. Anyone else been having trouble?

Attached: 9D9CAECB-0E76-494B-A42E-70D13FDA8147.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Hey guys. I've been lurking these threads for a while.
I think I've stumbled apon a few things.
I reside in a local that is on the red line. We got weird shit. Like childcare and child oriented businesses in industrial zones areas.
Hotels and train station right by schools and daycare
Also a decent amount of disapperances.

They are kind of pulling a Streisand Effect though, as people are upset about the bans and punishments on sharing the video
I guess they mostly need it to work on the larger public though, and don't care as much if /pol rages in their containment board as long as we don't try campaigns to raise awareness in the public

Where is your mapping?.

>but I am decent at making memes and will continue to make and spread them.

That's good, do what you are best at.

The censoring is so bad that NZ isn't letting any other FVEY/International IC besides Australia IC be involved. This alone should tell you volumes.

You just have to learn what to look for and develop a filter for what's important and not

Can you map it for us using the method in the OP?
You can note the locations of all those buildings in a larger map of your city, and include the stuff we normally look for

They are going after Jow Forums when it was 8ch in the first place.

Kalamazoo MI.

I guess I could actually pencil it down. Anything for mobile?
I just have read the pastebin, and am recognizing some things that are off

How much does a laser tank cost?

Look for these kinds of things to map out the human trafficking networks:

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]
(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)
2) [Corporation/Business]
(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)
3) [Criminal]
(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)
4) [Cult]
(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)
5) [Intel Agencies]
(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)
6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]
(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)
7) [Hollywood]
(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)
Another thing to note is the use of human trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Oh, I can't post images on Jow Forums for some reason.

Depends on the chassis, laser system, electronics, etc

Test

Attached: The Weak Should Fear The Strong.png (607x608, 447K)

Have you ever put attention to this US map of Ley lines? Satanists believe in Ley Lines, and human traffickers are satanists.
There are more ley line maps around there that could be tried if this one is promising.

Attached: leylines_USA.jpg (500x625, 78K)

Well for whatever reason I cannot post the image that usually accompanies this post. Other images seem to work fine though. That's just weird.

We can see it

Interesting.

Maybe images on the larger side aren't going through properly, since the one I was trying to post in particular is almost 4 MB. Anyway, I'm here for whatever you have planned.

Let's say its a pimped out one with all the best components goyim organs can buy. What's a rough estimation of cost in USD?

Checking in. What do we have in the cards today?

Extreme compartmentalization. And probably embarrassed about how bad it went, although FF's have been going badly for a while now that we can recognize and deconstruct them better

If you can just use Paint to note all the types of buildings

Entire R&D? Entire production of Order?. Individual unit?.

You can use existing vehicle/weapon programs to get some ideas.

Also A5 right on the money again, nice call man.

Attached: NPC.jpg (1348x1423, 778K)

>You just have to learn what to look for and develop a filter for what's important and not

Am aware. I will learn by reading and keeping up with these threads. You guys have been doing this for years, I am still a noob. I still have dumb biases I need to get over and also need to stop jumping to the wrong conclusions. I'm trying to learn by following these threads so I can one day contribute positively to the ops. Until then, I will meme.

Attached: images.jpg (188x267, 10K)

Just the laser system I guess. I have about $350 and saving up. Will a laser canon fit on a sedan?

I know that Mount Shasta, CA and Sedona, AZ are both areas that these weirdo leylines people are really in to.

Lots of those weirdo hippies I knew from college who buy 'energy crystals' and amythists travel to these places.

Attached: Sedona AZ.jpg (1037x778, 123K)

Does anyone have a list of all of the previous locations A5 found last thread? If not, I can try to fetch them.

Attention Class, I have some things I want you to focus on when it comes to finding things on the NK/China border.

Before I begin, I just want to know how many are attending today's lesson.

My crayons are ready

Pencil and paper acquired

gurumag.com/tech-bro-guru-inside-the-sedona-cult-of-bentinho-massaro/
>Sedona, AZ has been infiltrated by a polyamorous tech bro cult leader with a massive following. His devotees are everywhere. They believe he can control the weather with his mind. He talks about aliens & government conspiracies, sleeps with and verbally abuses students and believes he is an awakened God not responsible for his actions. He loves expensive scotch and has a sweet spot for cigars, but not Cubans. I spent one month embedded in his group under the alias “Shakti Hunter.” This is my report. #WelcomeToSedona

Attached: bentinho-massaro.jpg (1400x600, 200K)

I'll be attending.

Attached: Rocket_Thumbs_Up!.jpg (316x400, 19K)

Ready

Present

I am very confused by all of this but also intrigued.

Has anyone been looking into the Noelani Robinson case? 2-year-old girl found dead wrapped in a blanket on the side of the road pretty much exactly where that black circle is in southern Minnesota. Noelani's mother was killed as well by Noelani's father who the news is saying was the mother's "pimp" and involved in human trafficking.

Attached: VancouverChildTrafficking.png (905x496, 156K)

montgomery county, MD is a sanctuary city that houses tons of ms13, so I would assume human trafficking is there as well...

I drive all over the county so I can contribute facts about the local area

Contribute maps of the area instead.

>A summary of the “clock” mapping method you can use in your own city as well as a summary of general trafficking information
archive.is/rnkd2

Present

Do you have advice on how to find and identify ghost fleets and transportation companies that are used for trafficking? I live in LA and see unmarked white vans without windows and trucks everywhere, but I don't know how to track down where they are all spawning from.

Generally I just map areas out and when I find a point of interest I look around the area to see if there are fleets of vehicles sitting around that might look suspicious. You also have to consider how sometimes certain businesses could be fronts and their fleets used for transporting things.

I have two primary things I want you to be looking out for:

[1) Vehicle tread/tire marks around/on the shorelines, ice, sand,dirt, etc showing where they are coming across.]

> If you have saw the last search you know what I'm talking about and have found evidence of this, look for it more.

[2) Broken border walls on the Chinese or Korean side.]

> Self explanatory

[Major BREAKING NEWS area to document/report]

Do you remember the location where not only those 2 footpaths were found but also that vehicle path and addition footpath were found?. That entire sandy area right on the Yalu River by Kusong-Dong.

If you look further up you see a Dam. North Korea is purposely stopping the water flow to keep the smuggling route right there open. Yalu River past that Dam is starting to dry up and is as the water flow becomes less and less.You can even see this after a certain point.

I want to get the world to focus on that, both from the ecological impact but also how that is a smuggling highway for NK to avoid sanctions.

Think this will be a good lesson for today, now get searching on Google Earth.

Mostly I look for them on Google Maps, you can make notes of lots you drive by and look up the businesses later

Fashionably late but here

Attached: 1536548557604.jpg (1923x1542, 398K)

Yea I know what dam you are talking about. Very interesting and makes sense, now I'm trying to think about how many spots we noticed downstream of the dam. Will look into it more as we search the area.

It's going to be a huge thing to point out, something very interesting enough all the satellite image and analysis folks never talk about.

So how's the weather A5?

Do any of them actually know how to analyze satellite footage or are they just repeating whatever they're told to say by the IC who give them/point out the images?

whos A5? whats happneing let me in on this

Good.

Mix of both.

Hello anonymous5, I wanted to ask you, how do you know when it's the right time to put down an animal (a beloved cat in this case) when they basically can't move anymore (got caught in a door last year)?

I can see she is a bit sad, all she can do is lay there and sleep, but she still purrs when you pet her and seems to still enjoy eating.

Putting down pets is a tough subject.

But if the pet can never walk again and can only lay around helpless, it's time you got to do what you got to do.

MIC and power structure guy. Stick around and you might learn a thing or two.

So Turkey has now connected Australia to the coup? You really were right about that way in advance but I didn't see the NZ angle coming at all. Didn't know they made moves like that. How long have they been a global player?

Try your best for the animal, are you sure there is no way you can mobilize it?

Do you know at which area the wall starts from
for any of the two sides?

Understood.

I'm just going to dump the other info below for records then.

pastebin.com/J5Yv7jYQ
>KML of NZ Shooter Routes, Hospitals, Police, Time Codes, Mosques
>Save this file in a text editor as .kml instead of .txt

pastebin.com/dXNrjTNL
>NZ SAS Shooter - CSV of UTC,LocalTime,Lat,Long,Description
>save this file as .csv instead of .txt

gist.github.com/HTGMaps/45808552294ef7562f5be6ad567bc43f
>Interactive Map
>This map is the same as the above listed KML but has a grey map background. If you want to see it in color you have to use the KML

>Save first file as .kml and open it in geojson.io to get the same view as pic related.

[SPREAD THIS INFORMATION EVERYWHERE].

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

Attached: IMG_5141.jpg (1357x1488, 770K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Attached: FEMIN2.jpg (824x618, 212K)

it was discovered that people in my local government of Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico were literally selling orphans to people from the US or Mexico and it was quickly pushed under the rug
Vladimir Arzate Carbajal was the main operator, surprisingly Carbajal is a jewish marrano name

Source:
animalpolitico.com/2016/09/exfuncionarios-sonora-venta-ninos/

eluniversal.com.mx/articulo/estados/2015/08/27/consignan-16-por-compra-venta-de-ninos

Can't see specific tire tracks but looks like a road turning into a path across the ice in Hushancun

Attached: NK_snowbridge2.jpg (1994x1919, 162K)

Can you post lat/long so I can look it up?

Here

Interesting, I'll keep an eye out for that.
>North Korea is purposely stopping the water flow to keep the smuggling route right there open
So look especially close at oddly dry areas near dams then.

>Millions of useless threads
>Not 1 trafficker caught
Work harder, Frank. Granny is disappointed.

It's in the bottom corner
40d 13' 46.56" N, 124d 13' 17.39" E

She gradually lost control over one side of her body until she couldn't walk without falling over... not sure why it would happen gradually after a traumatic injury but nothing seems to be getting better mobility-wise

Late but present.

Attached: IMG_5102.jpg (640x1094, 152K)

Oh yea I missed that, thanks.

>posting with any of the NK spots I've mapped gives a connection error
>renaming them doesn't work
Lets see if this works

Attached: 1547149361732.gif (600x600, 899K)

Do you think this is some kind of break in the wall or just the shadow of a tree or something?

Attached: Screenshot (371).png (1028x613, 807K)

>pin location

N 41.446480, E 126.517497

Each bank side of the river on eitherside of where the pin is, tire tracks going into/out of deep brush.
Upriver from the dam

Attached: NKChinaUpriver.jpg (1440x855, 352K)

Images of certain sizes are not going through currently.

looks like a tree shadow m8

It's just weird because it looks like the tree is taller than the wall or something, but maybe it is.

Attached: nk boat(1).png (604x686, 694K)

Human- and Sex-trafficking are so so bad in the Houston area. So many "spas", strip clubs, and hidden brothels. Combine that with so many massive roadways in/out of the city. Makes me sick. Tell me what I can do to help.

Np, I will write it out though, doesn't take long
40°17'29.48"N 124°38'34.00"E
Rover Crossing along the bank between Anpinghe and Qiangangzi

Attached: NK_rivercrossing.jpg (1964x1913, 378K)

>North Korea is purposely stopping the water flow to keep the smuggling route right there open.

Brilliant catch

Attached: IMG_5095.jpg (500x756, 462K)

Map it.

archive.is/rnkd2

thanks m8

Attached: nk boat)1(.png (678x792, 719K)

There is a Dot Map for Houston already, it just won't let me post it because it's too big of a file size I think.

Based and red pilled

If you do a browser search you can find a lot of websites to compress the image for you.

Sorry to not be posting any NK stuff yet, I'm cataloging everything from the last thread.

Attached: nk boat)2(.png (603x801, 711K)

I'm talking about broken walls or holes in walls in general.

Yep and the "elites" picked NZ or did NZ pick the "elites"?.

Good work.

Shadow.

Frank for the love of God I'm begging you to kill yourself.

>I'm cataloging everything from the last thread.
gr8, don't forget to send it to those who could use it to shut this down.

Attached: nk boat(3).png (529x814, 686K)