Had the reaction to the NZ shooting made anyone else feel far more angry?

Had the reaction to the NZ shooting made anyone else feel far more angry?

Before all of this, I was only here to joke and accepted the fact the world was going to be overrun by Muslims. But holy shit, the way the entire world is suddenly acting like Muslims are an innocent oppressed minority pisses me off. The way people are acting like right wingers are the worst terrorists in the world.

The more I think about it the more pissed off I get.

When I first heard this guy was an “accelerationist” I thought he was a deluded moron. But holy shit, I have never been this angry. I think he might actually be on to something.

I just had the first real fight with my wife ever. Just went ballistic after she tried to lecture me about victim blaming.

Attached: 0E8E9996-3F2E-434F-93B4-5960E22C6CFA.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
vidlii.com/watch?v=XsgKgovaaVK
abc.net.au/news/2019-03-18/christchurch-mosque-shootings-new-zealanders-buy-up-on-guns/10910440
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Accelerationism is not about domestic terrorism but mass public awakening. Shills say that Brenton Tarrant will spark a great white uprising but did that happen with Dylan Roof? No, neither will it happen due to Brenton. Instead, stricter gun control laws will be enforced, just like they were thanks to Dylan Roof, and no one fought back. These "people" claiming Accelerationism is about violence are Jews and Bolsheviks who do not have white people's best interests in mind.

Attached: Accelerationism-Redpill.jpg (2148x2958, 981K)

>thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
>During the past 30 days, there were 113 Islamic attacks in 21 countries, in which 761 people were killed and 766 injured.
Part and Parcel

>I just had the first real fight with my wife ever. Just went ballistic after she tried to lecture me about victim blaming.
lol. i hope she leaves your racist ass.
bonus points if you lose your job too.

Attached: pepebird.jpg (500x483, 33K)

>mostly literal war zones
>mostly countries invaded by the US
*clapping intensifies*

god your a fag

The Orlando night club terrorist killed 49 people and leftieswent out of their way to excuses for him. Anybody who said anything was hounded by the american press as a "racist". His father then got invited to a Clinton speech and stood behind right behind clinton because they wanted to rub it in our faces

Do it.

the inspiration of my favorite moon man jam
vidlii.com/watch?v=XsgKgovaaVK

Attached: 1549423027703.jpg (480x477, 20K)

tpbp.

they are mad because they think being overly nice to muslim terrorists will get them to stop committing terrorism and this guy, instead, took revenge and lots of people support him for it. i'm more amused than angry.

dont get angry about how the media, and those in power, react. The people in those jobs have to toe the line, regardless of their individual thoughts. Just think your own thoughts, make your own decisions, and dont presume that the majority of everyday people feel the same way as the media

>lots of people support him for it
and they should be proud of it too!
in fact, you should tell everyone how you feel! trust me, you're sure to redpill your coworkers and friends :D

I don't know if angry is the word but it did open my eyes to all of the mass murders of Christians that are currently going on. Literally hundreds each month around the world. I think it's extremely sad that the media doesn't cover it like they do these others. Anyways let the anger get the best of you. Try and use it to do something positive. Something positive would be redpilling the masses on all of the horse shit going on primarily by liberals and the media. Something positive is not shooting people like the NZ psycho that is terrible and will always have a negative effect on literally everything.

All I can hope for when these things happen is that someone got killed that deserved to die. Like there's no undercover mosques out there? Not that I know what happened, but one day I will take vengeance on my enemies, and many of them will fall before me, and in the mean time the righteous suffer and the wicked flourish.

Attached: TRINITY___buddy.jpg (400x400, 61K)

Any sane man who watched that video and read his manifesto should be just as angry, Anyone who isn't stockpiling weapons and getting ready is foolish

Also fighting with your wife will never produce anything positive. It will only produce negative results. You should eat your pride and do everything you can to keep your wife happy. If you do this it will pay dividends for you. Unless she is an alcoholic.

>You should eat your pride and do everything you can to keep your wife happy
He should do the opposite of this
Women don't respect men that let them walk all over them

It's made me give up on politics altogether. I wish I was brave enough to speak my mind on these issues, but I'd rather not destroy my life and the reputation of my loved one's just to prove a point.
If anyone asks me who I voted for and what I think about what's going on, I will swallow my pride and tell them what they want to hear. They've won.

There have been 2 "islamaphobia" protests in the city since the shooting. They all go with their signs saying "we lovvee musssliiimmmss" "enndd white supremaccyyy". Like what the fuck is going on in the world?

Your wife is now getting fucked by a black man, who has a dick 4 times your size. Welcome to the new world order, little boy.

>There have been 2 "islamaphobia" protests in the city since the shooting.
I never understood this. Islamophobia implies that people fear religion irrationally.

I've been showing the queen edit and I've had positive results.

Go away boomer

Maybe she'll actually get a penetration orgasm for the first time in her life. So be happy for her, bro.

This only gets traction when someone else goes off shooting people. Unless other people lash out and kill invaders, then his Crusade will be nothing but a big fat larp. He can't be alone in this endeavor

Do people not remember Charlie Heebdo?
They had a peace march with dozens of world leaders over that bullshit and denounced hate.
Then seven months 120+ were killed in Paris, followed by dozens of other attacks.
At least gun sales are increasing in New Zealand.

abc.net.au/news/2019-03-18/christchurch-mosque-shootings-new-zealanders-buy-up-on-guns/10910440

This. You should limit the field to western instances only.

I did say that it's to be expected and that the West has to be stronger to stop Muslim terrorism who only see weakness and this is what the guy was probably thinking. I've only seen one far leftist get upset. lol.

>deluded leftist
May i remind you that lefties are a minority

When your balls drop you’ll eventually grow up and find things like family important too kiddo

>flag
mfw some NZ expat sent local mosque flowers with a card that say “They are with us. From New Zealand” the day after the attack

>queen edit
What?

Roof killed black Americans and they have been in America just as long as anyone else. It's not even close to being the same thing.

Edited video of the shooting with queens music

>Edited video of the shooting with queens music
link nao

>fire
>checked
nice

Kill yourself faggot

Violence is the only path forward nigger.

No nation has been built or maintained without it.

No. You can keep your wife happy and still be a dick. You must never cuck to your wife. Don't give her the upper hand or she will abuse it. There are plenty of other ways to keep her happy. Mostly giving her nice things. Women love it when you give them things. You can pick up free flowers etc. from around your town.

>my wife
Stop lying

Too bad I'm not a boomer you dumbass faggot. I was around when Jow Forums was created. I don't /learn to code/ I taught myself that shit 25 years ago and in multiple languages. I created the internet as we know it and even the very message boards you shitpost on. Step aside little faggot.

We need to replace the Malaysian helpers with more Filipinos

exactly! so tell everyone you know how much you enjoyed watching those dirty muslims die.
you should tell your boss too- bet you get a big raise ;)

>that video

Attached: TRINITY___WhatsThis.png (144x89, 19K)

my initial reaction was yes indeed this is horrible awful etc but the concernfag posting had hardened me into pure spite on the matter. while i don't condone killing people w/o very good cause when you come here and try to brow beat me or guilt trip me into sending prayers and wearing a filter and joining you in a bs virtue signal ritual what you get is fucked right in the mouth with whatever i can conjure to offend and spite you. this isnt about death or muslims at this point its about hive mind thought police faggots who should be the real victims of NZ shooter.

>sperg about remove kebab and race wars everytime
>someone acts on these ideas
>muh jooz muh falseflags
What did Jow Forums mean by this

You sound really upset about this. Do you get equally upset about the people muslims kill (which they do a lot) or are you a racist that hold white males to a higher standard?

>You sound really upset about this. Do you get equally upset about the people muslims kill (which they do a lot) or are you a racist that hold white males to a higher standard?
what a great argument! you should post it on facebook :) make sure to set visibility to "global"

don't fret user. woman always "protect the child." protect the weak. In other words, you are strong. Realize this though, it's not muslims that are the problem. You're own leaders are doing this. You're own. They bow. To who? I'm not responsible for your actions, these are hot times and this is a board of peace user. Many of us feel the heat right now. Stay safe, violent times are brewing.

Attached: 1550781435945.png (640x480, 132K)

It will inflame relations and quicken the inevitable, but even without these incidents it would happen anyway.

The reason war hasn't broken out yet is because people are comfortable. Once that is taken away by an ever increasing taker class and an ever decreasing provider class, and with increasing societal destructive forces like corruption, degeneracy, lies, manipulation, apathy, tolerance, and general movement away from truth, there is only so much bread and circuses that can prevent the bow breaking. When it does, the shit hitting the fan will be so massive world war 2 is going to be dwarfed. It will be a world wide awakening of rage and misery, the magnitude of which we've never seen before. It's going to be bad.

Everything always corrects back to what is true. The towers built upon lies always fall. Only that which is built on foundations of truth can endure.

We don't even have to do anything. We could just simply wait for it to happen, because it will. However, accelerationists do have a legitimate point that it would be better to get there sooner, rather than later. The longer we wait, the worse it will be.

>racist
where the fuck do you think you are, you dumb faggot? this isn't reddit, and no amount of you spineless feminist faggots will change that.

Attached: 1552704095381.png (761x889, 835K)

>Shills say that Brenton Tarrant will spark a great white uprising but did that happen with Dylan Roof? No, neither will it happen due to Brenton.
I'm not an accelerationist but Dlyan Roof's amateur hour shit is nowhere near comparable to Tarrant's shitshow

I could call them jews on damage control trying to prevent further conflict since time if on their side with demographic replacement, but it's probably a bunch of half redpilled people who just want to continue living their bluepilled lives. Being a NEET who does nothing but posts on Jow Forums all day is unironically a blue pilled life.

My wife said;
>"Well -they- do a lot of terrorist attacks themselves!"
>"Woah! He wrote the names of terrorist attack victims on his gun? That's -crazy-!"
>"Haha, he referenced Spyro? (She loves Spyro, like way too much) It taught him ethno-nationalism? What's IS that, user?"
Dragons are dragons and should have a dragon nation!
>"Haha! He's my hero just for putting that in there! LOL"
Feels so fucking good, bros

a lengthy and ongoing program of indoctrination of the malleable and impressionable populace. think about it: television, music, pop culture in general, public schools, universities...they have so thoroughly programmed 90% of millennials that they're immune to reality.

seconding
just curious

Roof was a literal retarded person who shot assimilated blacks. Based Brenton went after Invaders.

>spineless
big talk from a guy who most likely wouldn't let his opinions be known to anyone outside a mongolian basket-weaving forum :)
post one of your dank memes to linkedin. bet your employer will love all the new white nationalist business they get!

That was absolutely abominable bait, yet you fell for it.

aww he mad. bless

It's ancient roots are deep, and it was involved in the (((The Enlightenment))), but the most recognizable beginning of subversion in modernity was the Frankfurt School.

The fact that he uttered pewdiepie's name ticked me off also

Not saying that the death of people isnt bad or anything

>that reply
top kek

>aww he mad
bet you could piss off a lot more people like me if you tell them how you feel!
tell your teachers and classmates, your boss, anyone who'll listen!
you're sure to trigger lots of libshits and redpill lots of normies!

digits

Yikes do you not like that name pussy.

>1 post by this ID

you didn't answer the question and you want people to go to your safe spaces instead of sharing ideas on a free speech platform? typical leftist.

They did push back relations though and it made me realize how much of pol is serious

a false-flag to make accelerationism look bad is the stupidest damn thing i've ever heard

>haha every employer is on my side so you’re just a coward if you don’t share your views publicly

but you are spineless, and you know it; it's built-in to your naive ideology.

>But holy shit, the way the entire world is suddenly acting like Muslims are an innocent oppressed minority pisses me off.

Seeing the NZ government reaction has been a huge red-pill. Never saw anything like this when mossies killed dozens of girls at a pop concert, or when mossies raped and beheaded two women, or when mossies show and killed dozens of people at a club, or when mossies blew up a bus, or shot people in a theatre, or ran people over with trucks. In those massacres it was "pity the poor muslims, they're the real victims here". Wtf?

But as soon as *one* white person has a go back at the mossies, the NZ government is banning guns and making videos illegal and shutting down people even talking about it.

And the whole world steps in line with them. There is a conspiracy here to destroy white countries by immigrating millions of jihadi muslims. And I'm pretty sure I know (((who))) is behind it.

>your safe spaces
they're your friends aren't they? :)

but to answer your question non-ironically: the day of the charlie hebdo attack, the US bombed yemen, killing about 139 people (no one ever bothered to count).
in the past 30 years, the US has killed about 4 million muslims in its imperialist wars.
when people like you say "what about all the people muslims kill" everyone thinks you're retarded and they're right :)

>every employer is on my side
i'll bet *yours* isn't! you should ask them and find out!

Dont forget about hiroshima and nagasaki

>but to answer your question non-ironically: the day of the charlie hebdo attack, the US bombed yemen, killing about 139 people (no one ever bothered to count).
in the past 30 years, the US has killed about 4 million muslims in its imperialist wars.
when people like you say "what about all the people muslims kill" everyone thinks you're retarded and they're right :)
What’s your point?

>What’s your point?
that white genocide can't come soon enough :)

See we agree on some things. The neocons (Bush/Obama/Hillary) created a big mess with all their regime change bullshit. At least we have Trump now who has better policies.

>>mostly literal war zones
>>mostly countries invaded by the US

Attached: aipac influence.png (659x1026, 78K)

Yea my friends brought it up in discord, 2 of them were ultra faggot libs. I said it was awesome and they deserved it for being muslims. I then I said what do you expect flooding countries with different cultures when you have finite resources. No one really said anything after that haha.

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (236x334, 27K)

>when people like you say "what about all the people muslims kill" everyone thinks you're retarded and they're right :)
Oh I get it now. You’re still under the impression we think our way of life can be saved by arguments. No, we already learned years ago leftists aren’t open to reason. You guys literally jumped ship and left us with teenagers baiting for (You)s. So what are you doing here anyway, new to the internet or something? Every response you get it the psychological equivalent to a retweet considering no one gives a fuck about your Twitter?

seriously, it gives you just a little bit of hope, maybe if we all go out and execute 50 mudslimes...

>At least we have Trump now who has better policies.
marginally so... i'm salty that he cucked out on the Syria withdrawal though
the real problem is America's oil habit. your coal rolling lifted trucks are actually a serious problem that no one wants to address.

>So what are you doing here anyway, new to the internet or something
i've been on Jow Forums since mid-2015 my dude.
i have (((unpopular opinions))) too.

Attached: giphy95191283560246405.gif (300x188, 384K)

>my dude
No you haven’t.

>No you haven’t.
like i'm proud of it or something

Assimilation is key.

>in the past 30 years, the US has killed about 4 million muslims in its imperialist wars.
if we stop backing israel, can we call it even? everyone goes home?

Attached: 14DB8AC0-E5E0-4491-A588-FD3E2ECAF656.jpg (1024x786, 219K)

why on earth would it take a study to determine this? they're pretty open about the fact that they influence (read: determine) US foreign policy in MENA

If they try to enforce stricter gun control laws the attacks will increase.

here om vacation, Cucknadian?

>if we stop backing israel, can we call it even? everyone goes home?
the mudslimes would be happy as fuck, they would just go back to beating their wives and raping their goats like nothing happened

Why didn’t boomers see this shit? Until recently anyway. I remember being in high school not giving a fuck about politics, but even I saw the pattern of 2 term dem, 2 term gop, repeat.

I'm fine with that.