Why is Nevada becoming more Democrat over time? It used to be a very solidly conservative state...

Why is Nevada becoming more Democrat over time? It used to be a very solidly conservative state. But Trump actually LOST it in 2016. Why are Nevadans increasingly choosing to convert from conservatism to leftism? What the fuck are they thinking?

Attached: Map.jpg (2154x1113, 659K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_elections_in_Nevada
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mexican invasion. Illegals can't vote, but their 40 million children can.

why not, if they turn blue they turn blue lmao

Because Cali people are moving there in droves and taking their voting habits with them.

This, except they can and do vote, often multiple times each election.

Nevada also used to give bus tickets to their homeless to send them to San Fran Freako.

Reno got sued and they had to stop. Now the Dems stay.

Californians are fleeing their state like locusts.

This. I see more california plates than Nevada plates nowadays.
t. Vegasfag

the governor just signed that bullshit gun registration thing that got passed in 2016 but got shot down by Nevada Supreme Court. californians get the FUCK out of my beautiful desert.
lived in vegas for the entire 24 years of my life except reno one year. people who are from here don't wanna change shit, it's the god damn transplants.

Why are native Nevadans permitting that to happen?

we can't force people to not leave their shitty state en masse, unfortunately.

Leftists moving from California and illegal aliens and there anchor burdens.

Illegal voting + California metastasis

Theyre trying to railroad our gunrights as we speak

Nevada is finally getting smart. Getting rid of all the rural retards.

Same here vegasfriend. Wanna meet up?

>Why are native Nevadans permitting that to happen?

Because conservativism converses nothing and they refuse to accept facts that not everyone will vote for them and those who refuse to should be kept out.

Please kill yourself

Meet too

Mexicans. It was a problem back in the 90's, so I assume Nevada is mostly brown now, save a few entertainers in Las Vegas.

yea ill be on MLK and North 5th slangin come say whats up

Hollywood and lake Mead ftw

Just take away Vegas. Then you can make it ranches and cousin fucking mutants again.

Fort apache and warm sprangz.

Unironically California metastasizing there. It's happening everywhere in the West. Vegas was just the most recent to start.

i've been staying over by russell and fort apache the past year it's nice it's really quiet

user, you're not getting it, every US state is getting more Democrat over time unnaturally, non-whites account for the overwhelming majority of legal immigration, and all of illegal immigration, and non-whites vote for leftists disproportionately, that's never going to change, that's why Civnats are suicidal, until immigration stops, everywhere is going to get more leftists, and browner, and so on. It's just a side effect of Jewish influence.

It's California transplants and illegal immigrants. That's it. Nothing mysterious, just leftists idiots leaving the ruins of their state and voting for the policies that ruined it, which includes the foreign horde.

If we REALLY cracked down on illegal Immigration the Democrats' power would evaporate almost overnight.

Californians

Not true though. Even states Trump lost like Minnesota got much closer, same with Maine, Oregon became closer, as did NH which was won through illegal voting my Mass residence crossing over.

Iowa won outright which was blue last time, same with Florida, Michigan and PA.

The idea that the right isn't gaining comes from leftist shills who want us demoralized. Don't buy their kike bullshit.

And I assume white?

>that's why Civnats are suicidal, until immigration stops, everywhere is going to get more leftists, and browner, and so on. It's just a side effect of Jewish influence.

Why can't they understand/accept this?

>The idea that the right isn't gaining comes from leftist shills who want us demoralized. Don't buy their kike bullshit.

Dudes are far too close, and they get closer as more none whites flood in.

i mean, you know vegas is pretty mixed everywhere

but if by white you mean not overwhelming majority of blacks and mexicans then yes, there are quite a lot of white people

Vegas has 30% nigs but mostly confined to central and north. But shit man you drive 20min go shooting. Avoid nigs, most keep to themselves

i love vegas for that reason.

i can spend my morning gambling, my afternoon shooting, and can go to the dispensary and get stoned that night if i wanted to. cheap cost of living and low taxes is just the icing on the cake.

You mean why are heritage Nevadans being replaced by mexo-revanchists...

Dude, immigrations, legal and illegal, are coming here faster than white conservatives are having kids, it's fact. Don't ignore facts like this, I understand telling the demoralizing kikes to fuck off, but ignoring facts is why leftists think the way they do. I don't mean to demoralize when I say everywhere is becoming more left and more brown, it's just more people to purge when it finally happens.

spics. This is the consequence of unchecked demographic replacement

True and true.
My only thing is, you know there are people who are pushing this shit that it is over and we might as well accept that, and you know exactly who (((those))) people are.

Itll get a little pricier when the lakers get here but that could actually force out alot of nigs

lmao you hyped for the raidnogs?

Shit no. Vegas people are ass when it comes to sports. Ever been to a knights game? Season ticket holder here. Each time every dumbass around me acts exactly like a no-nothing would just barely getting into hockey. Dipshits.

Also hockey person not nogball.

I figured it's a disaster because you get 10 games a year, including preseason and everyone in town is either visiting from out of town or moved there and kept their own team loyalty. What if you guys got the Diamondbacks when they fuck off from Phoenix?

Migrants from commifornia

You're right that a certain ((group)) of people flood this whole fucking board with demoralizing shit constantly, one type of which is like "America is becoming browner and there's nothing you can do about it!". But I wasn't trying to do that, they're right about the west becoming browner, and thus more leftists, but they're wrong about us not being able to do anything about it, soon we'll run out of patience, very soon, the mosque shooting the other day is proof of that. If they knew our defeat was inevitable, there would be no need for shills to raid this board constantly with propaganda, they're afraid, a giant is waking, and the day of the rope is nigh.

>can spend my morning gambling, my afternoon shooting, and can go to the dispensary and get stoned that night if i wanted to. cheap cost of living and low taxes is just the icing on the cake.

And like all good things, leftist try and ruin it.

This.

Thankfully the disaster is confined to the strip and the 15. The 215 and 515 are relatively unaffected by sports events, and most visitors fly.

We had a leaf-out when Winnipeg came to play just recently. Was pretty funny.

>but ignoring facts is why leftists think the way they do

Also cucks.

>it's just more people to purge when it finally happens.

When EBT cards run dry the herd will thin it's self out, also we White Patriot are armed and great shots.

>This is the consequence of unchecked demographic replacement

"But muh Natural conservativism of immigrants"...

The DMVs register them and are used as the margin for ballot stuffing to legitimize the fake ballots. This way when compared to the full registrated list it's within statistical range and they only need to swing a few points to steal. Pretty smart actually.

>Also hockey person not nogball.
> #

TIL

Great, a list of people to depot.

Bugs gonna nig....true story

I a word: SPICS

Spics are destroying NV just like they did CA

NV went practically all BLUE in the midterms.

I dreamed of retiring to Vegas one day, but by then NV will be just as fucked as CA, so there goes that dream. Thanks for destroying America to help Mexicans, you fucking Leftist Democratic Scum.

>Nevada
>red

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_elections_in_Nevada

For the past 100 years Nevada has generally been a swing state that voted for the winner. 2016 was a fluke because Mormon cultists voted against Trump because Romney told them to.

Data from Las Vegas/Clark county indicates that the state is actually becoming redder with time and the main thing keeping it competitive for Democrats is that the Republicans are usually shit-tier and third parties are all right-wing and siphon off votes the Republicans would get if they were less shitty.

Also Nevada doesn't have voter ID because the Republicans thought it would endear them to mexicans like says, but Mexicans definitely vote.

Voter ID and the state is solid red.

>californians get the FUCK out of my beautiful desert.
i weep when i leave my house each day here in Idaho. they have fucking ruined and taken the place i moved to in 2006 from Tillamook OR... I just want to get away. there aint many other places left like the hometown of my youth or the idaho of my young adulthood

See

>Nevadans
They aren't changing, Californians and Mexicans are invading

this

>they're wrong about us not being able to do anything about it, soon we'll run out of patience,
it would be as simple as having property tax rates 10 times the norm for new out of staters for X years. or vehicle registration rates 100 times higher for first time registrations.

or not fucking zoning farm and wildlands for yet another fucking subdivision that have yards smaller than a fucking fred meyers kid play place

Attached: 1549863926158.png (1084x848, 938K)

Because idiots from California and the Midwest came in after the goblin horde. It’s insane how diverse we’ve become in 40 years. Used to be Mormon and Italian majority and it was ducking great

A toxic stew of Mexicans, union goons and Mormon weirdos

I live in Vegas. It's completely fucked by Californians now. If you think you're coming here to a red state get ready for a rude awakening it won't stay that way for long.

Mormons helped more than they hurt fucko. You’re a transplant for fucking sure

nevada user here
its mexicans
its the birth rates
its the birth rates
its the birth rates

Attached: Feminists win Nevada.png (850x500, 518K)

sup bruh
good to know a few pollacks are with me here

Found a locust, guys.

Attached: 1552803315597.jpg (718x885, 60K)

>Why is Nevada becoming more Democrat over time?
The same reason as in Colorado, New Mexico, Texas and Arizona - faggots from California abandoning their shithole of a state but not abandoning the politics that made California a shithole.

nevada is full of mexican and south americans...all of hotel and service industry are all fully employed by them

SW. Me too. Fuck cali.

NV was always a swing state and Clark is historically Democratic.

What I'm talking about is that the difference between the parties in Clark is narrowing, while the strength of the Republicans in the rest of the state is growing. This would indicate that in 2020 it will be like 2000- the state will probably go red by 1-2%, and 1-2 House seats will flip as well.

Consolidation of Mormons in 2020 will speed this along.

What really needs to to happen is 1) AI faggots need to stop voting third party and letting Democrats win and make literally everything worse 2) Voter ID

lol. American women are such worthless incompetent trash it's amazing.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18 Clark County, Nevada - Wikipedia.png (321x839, 40K)

vegas run by jews and mormon after they teamed up to get the better italians away

now vegas is a total shithole jew run with the masonic mormon open border agenda

reno gets the bay area influx which is faggy

but hey as long as jews and mormons get to put money in banc le zion it’s all good