Is anyone else a Jow Forums racist even though most of your friend are non-whites?

I grew up in the hood, so it made me strongly dislike niggers, but I can’t relate to country or suburban whites either.

Attached: 90FF9F65-081A-420F-A852-0708DED95B5A.jpg (533x402, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice blogpost faggot

Same
Grew up around niggers, only had one black friend.
Now the white people I work with are basically wiggers.
They only listen to rap and act just like niggers and have zero black friends.
Fuck everyone.

>friends
>Jow Forums

Why are you even here?

Grew up in south africa. I didn't have a single non-white friend back home. Now my two roommates, in my 95% white fraternity house, are both indian.

I don't mind minorities if they're educated and well-mannered. It's the niggers I fucking hate.

im what and grew up in the hood as well. I too can't relate to suburban and rural whites either. their easy idyllic living made them too soft and gentile and honestly kind of lame. like I just can't respect somebody who didn't grow through middle achool and high school worrying about being jumped by spics and nigger gangs. then again I can't fucking stand most urban whites either. especially if they're wiggers. fuck wiggers.

i am just a nihilist and misanthrope first and foremost, not even gonna lie. I have trouble relating to pretty much everyone.

also fuck niggers too.

i hate islam but my childhood best friend is a somali, and he's a very devout muslim. he knows quite a lot of stuff about islam and its rules, far more than the average muslim, and you'd still be surprised how much he has no idea about. there's so much bullshit in there

Black people =/= niggers. I’ve heard black people call the trash one niggers. Another black friend is a huge Trump supporter, says he is a black man in America, not a black American. The second being niggers.
Personally, most of my heros are black. Les Brown, Eric Thomas, Muhammad Ali, David Goggins, Bob Marley.
Still hate niggers. Its a racial and cultural thing.

The vast majority of racists on the planet aren't white.

All of the Indians, Pakis and Chinks I know hate Muslims with such a fiery passion that NZ looks like child play.

I think that's something a lot of "multiculturalism" advocates forget. Whites aren't the only people capable of hate.

Attached: China.jpg (1058x938, 164K)

Wtf are those heroes faggot? Gtfo Mossad.

racism is a jewish lie, i grew up in the barrio and mexicans are decent people but prone to violence/retardation/anti-intellectualism and crab bucket mentality. Their culture doesn't focus on success, instead it focus on reproduction and child rearing and all the catholic right of passages. That said, I still want Trump to build the wall and deport 20 million of them. Theyre peasants anyway, peasants that erode the middle class. We just import more peasants under the guise of human rights and goodwill, but we end up with a greater income disparity and a giant underclass that cant do anything beyond menial labor. Its a losing battle, but the UN thinks all these immigrants will go back to their home countries and make them functioning states instead of accepting the IQ reality that 3rd world people are retarded which is the reason they cant ascend to the 1st world

Why is the stuffed dog leaning against the door? Fucking thots cant even setup a pic correctly...

How different could suburban whites really be? Do you mean they are too conservative/religious for you?

I am a paki and my best friend is white. He saved my life when i tried to kill myself. Even though we are not racial kin he is like a brother to me.

most non-whites are racist and dont want anything to do with whites.

I feel like suburban whites worship the police (if you’re white in the hood, you know some police officers hate poor whites as well), I’ve been stopped and frisked in NYC as a teen more times than I can count. It was somewhat degrading.

That’s just one reason at the top of my head.

That's a very liberal definition of racist.

i wouldnt say that. Only race i hate are jews. fuck jews

I’m not actually racist, and I get along with all races. However I am aware that certain races/religions absolutely have more assholes per 100,000 people

Yes I grew up around almost all blacks and hate them/ Right now in my condo complex there are a bunch of niggers fucking each other in the pool and hot tub. Please kill me.

truth.

have lived in the most urban area(s) in the us my entire life, and while i somewhat understand what you're saying... the most "racist" individuals i know are from my neighborhood so the implicit connection you're making with country and burbs faggots being more racist than city folk doesn't translate for me.

It's only 8:00 here so I'll call them in if they are here til midnight.

christ user, the things nightmares are made of. how can you live in filth?

Usually it's not like this at all. Niggers move out real fast, because it's too expensive for them. But it happens from time to time. I do have to say, despite their weird pool habits, they're very nice. We scare the shit out of them with our harmless English bulldog. I don't expect to see them in two weeks.

Have the same problem.

Well i live in London so my friends are a paki, a hapa, a quadroon, a nigger, a half potatoe nigger and a few bongs

same boat here.

Oh also I'm in shitty Las Vegas. But my wife and I are in a very good complex. So yeah, sometimes niggers are annoying, but they can never keep up with the rent. If they are still shitting it up in a few hours I'll call security. But for now, they are just jumping back and forth from the shower and hot tub.

here we are very xenophobic towards latinos(mostly because of argentina),we even had a case recently in pacaraima(borders venezuela)
that they physically removed them and set fire on their camps
absolute top kek

Attached: IMG_20180513_101518.jpg (960x540, 43K)

Lol now they are screaming at each other.

Oh shit and another quadroon another nigger and a polish guy

They don't mind the fact im a nazi though

Are you guys enjoying my blogpost??

you must have a low IQ or spent too much time in prison. get a hobby, work out, eat avacado, and help us catch up to islam:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

as long as a person shares interests, worldviews and (in part) traditions i cannot see why friendship could not exist
when i lived in brazil i had a couple of friends that were nogs, but were totally anti brazilian monkey culture
brainlets need to understand that it's not only skin color that matters, but also cultural background (which is even more important)
i would rather befriend a nog that is not a "nigga" than a white degeneracy-nigger culture loving faggot any day

This might be the best actual description of Mexicans I’ve seen

Keep it that way. Islam is a unique religion - it is the opposite of all others. The more adherents study,learn and delve into it,the more likely they are to become obnoxious,violent assholes

>screaming at each other.
They call that talking

>All the Pakis I know hate Muslims
lolwut?

> be argentina
> late 1800s early 1900s
> have a massive influx of european immigrants
> become one of the most prosperous countries in the world
> peron.jpg
> europe starts getting their shit together after WW2
> non stoping shitskins from all SA's shitskin nations come for gibs
> 2019
> pic related

shitskins ruin everything they touch

Attached: villa.jpg (630x315, 52K)

>mexicans are decent people but prone to violence/retardation/anti-intellectualism and crab bucket mentality
this is true, not for all, but for A LOT of us.
>Their culture doesn't focus on success, instead it focus on reproduction and child rearing and all the catholic right of passages
only the most religious ones fall into this. the rest of us laugh at them when they get into poverty saying shit like "why me, a man with 8 kids had fallen in such disgrace"

7-1

Yes (ie, Chinese (both pro- and anti-commie), Saudis, leftist black women, South Asian Indians, Cali-Mexicans, Taiwanese diaspora (this one was my former best friend)) but I've lost contact with most of them.

I'm non white and most of my friends are white. My goal is to make them less extreme in terms of ideology. They are all conservative but from time to time known to spew antisemitic and racist vitriol. As a friend I'm helping them so that they don't get reprimanded for saying something off key, whether is be at the workplace or in public.

yeah, that's why all you niggers flood our universities with you huehueing and degeneracy
all the monkeys that come study here do not even know spanish and they get accepted in our public universities
fuck off, we're full

I grew up in a shit area and was one of three white peers - the rest were niggers and, eventually, Somalians which evens niggers hate with a passion. I definitely have issues relating to normie Whites. I am permanently damaged in that regard. There is so much I don't understand; oh, you're in your 30's and your parents are still alive? oh, if you never need a co-signer for an apartment or load someone will help you? oh y-yeah, I can imagine how weird it is with both of your parents in academics ha ha..

I recognize this shit is my fault and I hate it. Growing up with niggers is a whole other issue. Even to this day I use nigger slang from 20 years ago. I can't fucking help it. Plus the lack of street sense, even among so-called urban whites, drives me fucking psychotic. Like, how can you not know the best time to leave this house party was 30 fucking seconds ago? No, these weed and crack dealers aren't fucking rich you retard. Can you not see there's hardly any margin when you dime shit out on an ounce?

I could rant on this for another thousand words but it's Jow Forums not my blog. Anyway, please accept this Tay for the transgression.

Attached: taylor-swift-arriving-the-2014-grammys-s2455x3000-433007.jpg (2455x3000, 764K)

I have non-white and jewish friends. If you think your average jew is in on some grand conspiracy, I've got a bridge to sell you.

My best friend and still most respected friend was raised Muslim. He doesnt follow the religion but God damn hes a good bud. Branch out you self inhibiting fucks

Yeh. Most of my friends are white and I am starting to hate white people more and more. I can't wait for us all to go extinct.

christians are the same.

based lountza

through constant contact I have begun to loath indians and I have become aware of the tribalism of middle easterners and somalis. Hate is a strong word.

> bob marley
> hero
> t. pothead zoomer
start twisting your neck, don't stop until you hear a crack

This. It's not skin color but culture. It just so happens that most races like to fit into their stereotypes

This

Many immigrants and non whites are cool people, but they shouldn't be in our countries regardless.

I honestly prefer most Iranians and shiites over my fellow whites.
I know plenty of non-whites who believe in homeland, people, and loyalty while whites betray their own people on a regular basis. It objectively looks bad for them.
Our naivety will kill us all.

Attached: TTCUsageFullWidth.jpg (1200x564, 348K)

>he is a black man in America, not a black American
You realize thats an insult right?

Bob Marley was a fucking kike by the way you fucking brainlet.

Being racist is the norm in Asia.

as a non-white with only non-white friends i hate non-whites

keep up the self hatred and you will be come a honorary white soiboi

I miss the 714 mid/late 90's.

Is this the US’s future? I’ve always wondered as I thought there were a lot of actual spanish whites and germans in Brazil and Argentina to hold it up but then the spic vermin breed them under.
Grew up around a small group of gooks and nips in Sydney, their sisters went full liberal white cock chasing cunts by 15 it was pretty uncomfortable. The brothers are alright to still play games with but I’d kick their entire families out of the country with every other non-white if we ever got the day of the rope.

I just call myself a moderate white supremacist since I'm moderately white.

You’re alone and havent realized it yet.

mostly of argentina's white population is italian and spanish, we do have lots of german colonies, but they don't even compare with the ammount of spaniards, buenos aires is basically made up from italian diaspora (growing thin with the massive ammount of shitskins flooding the city each year)

Bob Marley the world's most famous nigger kike...

based and poopilled

Attached: 000000000000000000000.jpg (1680x1216, 599K)

Pretty much me. Except there are a lot of country folk in my family. I'm just trying to learn more about the land, and how to live without convenience. As much as people make fun of Varg, that is the life I would like to live. Off the grid as much as possible, beautiful wife, several kids, and a nice piece of land. I want to make my own way.

EXODUS (OOOO-OOOO)
STOLEN FROM AFRICA
ZIOOOON

Lol. Thanks made me laugh

Yes. I grew up on a reservation. Never had a white friend growing up, until I got into the workforce. All my friends were Mexican or Native, and still are. Maybe 3 people I'd consider friends are white. My current GF of 7 years is Latina.

No, I'm not racist. I care about the kind of person someone is as an individual... their values, character, and actions... not their race. The only time race itself, actually not race but ethnicity, matters to me is marriage, because my people need to marry our own, and it's reinforced by our elders and Church.

Get her pregnant or she is gunna fly

Massive cuck

The only other guy I've really been able to connect to in real life, on an intellectual and moral level, is an Indian (dot) with skeptic politics and a taste for metal.

As a midwesterner, I have a really hard time finding people who think they have fuckall to do with their own problems.

What’s her insta

No, it's just true. If someone thinks the same way as me, likes the same things, supports the same things, why should I hate them? Like with Filipinos, the way they are, Christian and stuff, I basically consider them white.

Yeah I feel you man. I grew up around nogs in a shitty urban environment and got redpilled quick but I still have trouble relating to rural whites.

>How different could suburban whites really be?
Where I grew up I seen a lot of shit most kids my age never did. I sold drugs when I was 12. I was exposed to heroin and meth and a young age, hanging out with drug dealers and bad people. I was a passenger in a police chase that same year, have been in many foot chases with police. By age 13-15 I had tried many prescriptions opiates(percocet, oxycontin,morphine) "lean", weed, mushrooms, and drank regularly. I was arrested for a felony (assault with a deadly weapon) at 12 years old. Then in high school, I learned how most people live a very different life at that age. To this day I notice how different many of them are as a result. I was jumped, robbed, and beaten growing up. I grew up in a single wide mobile home. A lot of these kids (now adults) I met are soft and unappreciative of the things and opportunities they have. I'm now a firefighter, and pretty successful for my age, area, and compared to my graduating class. I never thought I'd be anything more than end up as a drug addict or a bum. I work incredibly hard to this day to always further myself, and try to distance myself from that lifestyle. A lot of these suburban white kids act like they can live that life, but they can't. They pretend they do, because they dont know how shitty it really is. Many just treat life as a joke, and go through life not giving a fuck (see frat chads) and piss away opportunity because its abundant for them.

I don’t know, user, i got pickpocketed by a POO last night at a fuckin Starbucks in Silicon Valley and that was the last straw for me and pajeets.

>Jow Forums
>most of your friend
You must chose one.

Philippinos are Christian and seem to be morally sound for the most part. Interesting you picked some nation that was colonized by Christians to declare they are similar to you.
I'm sure it would be difficult to say 'South African Bantus are just like us" or "Somalian muslims are just like us"or "Talmudist jews from New Jersey are just like us".

Revelation 3:9

Degree of racism is directly proportional to exposure to other races. That is why most of your anti-racism zealots are from 99% white areas.

Most of my friends growing up were Asian
They said "nigga" all the fucking time, it was hilarious to me

so you post pics of my sister instead? what kind of dumb mentally ill thot pattern ya got goin for ya?

t suburban la rich fag

This. Jews are the main cause of our predicament. Africans in Africa and Mexicansin Mexico are no threat to me. Jews, whether here or in Israel, are a threat to me.

Im a paki who exclusively hangs around white people since I hate my own kind with a passion

same as you OP, whiteboy who grew up in the hood and I hate niggers but can oddly relate to them on some matters more than wealthy whites, fml

Attached: 1552455537746.png (436x536, 415K)

Post more pics of ur kind of hot sister bro

Try growing up in jew york, kikes every where

The amount of whites that grew up mostly around blacks is an infinitesimally small number considering blacks are a 15 percent minority and the percentage of that 15 percent clustered into majority black communities is even smaller than that, yet somehow everyone on pol grew up in the hood

That's that cultural enrichment, yo. If you grew up exclusively around Whites then your cultural dissonance would be one less thing to worry about. You'd probably be able to focus your energy on the Jews, on some aristocrats, or if you have no enemies then on propelling yourself ever upward into the realm of the superhuman.

I didn’t - I grew up in a white town and didn’t know anything really about niggers until I was in my 20s. It was at that time that I came to know their behavior and now think of them only as a deadweight around the neck of white nations. They are worthless and we would be better off without them existing.

Yes.

I work with a bunch of muds (whom I like) and they know that I dislike brown people.

It’s kind of awkward

This

Most of my friends/coworkers are brown. I guess I'm a race realist but I don't really consider myself racist. Honestly having a high IQ nowadays just makes you better at regurgitating Progressive propaganda.

>pickpocketed by a poo
If even a pajeet manages to pickpocket you you deserve to be stolen from. They're easily the most incompetent criminals

Irony levels at a maximum

>yet somehow everyone on pol grew up in the hood
>He doesn't know

I grew up in a multicultural city and lived in several other multicultural cities. I also got access to a lot of good higher education. The result is that I love diversity and variety. I accept completely that cultural differences exist and celebrate the way this makes the world more interesting. It's also shown me that racists generally are retarded, fearful people who hate what they don't understand and who generally suffer hugely in their lives and worldview from not having had access to enough education to help them to understand the world better. Also, racists are usually manlets, further reinforcing the role of insecurity and insufficient personal confidence in this whole toxic mix.

I dare anyone to try to prove these statements wrong (you know you can't).

Attached: Non-racist toddler.jpg (476x598, 58K)