WHY AREN'T YOU TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY?

WHY AREN'T YOU TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY?

CUT THIS NAZI CRAP OUT RIGHT NOW!

Attached: 1552875078249.png (593x509, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z5KCTNmcCDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/Z5KCTNmcCDU

To hear a prince's secrets is not a privilege but a burden. Many smash the mirror that reminds them of their ugliness. They cannot stand to see those who saw them.

Some die because they feel everything, others because they feel nothing. Some are fools because they suffer no regrets, and others because they do.

Imagination travels faster than sight. Deceit comes in through the ears, but usually leaves through the eyes.

Attached: 1546962341454.jpg (750x554, 406K)

>unironically getting upset over gays and women

Attached: 1537010162332.jpg (290x400, 13K)

>not getting upset at what they're doing to the kids

Attached: 1536259778274 (1).png (842x654, 903K)

Every time

Attached: D3FB028D-6067-4DDA-AAE6-A9ED25CB74F2.jpg (1125x1595, 307K)

You're pissed at a tiny subset of powerful people who exploit kids which I can understand. But why drag the rest of the gays under the bus too? Most of them don't really do anything.

>Abramson
>had to confirm if jew
Come on man..COME ON!
>shecklegolgbergsteinbrooksson
Boy..I bet he is jew....YEP...I was RIGHT!

>Most of them don't really do anything.
That's not true at all, faggots wave their dicks at kids at pride parades all the time

A few things user

While not all Blacks are niggers..A lot are
While not all jews are kikes. A lot are
While not all gays are kiddie diddlers...You get the idea.

When the majority of X is also Y Its safer to assume when you meet an X it is also a Y.
Dont let a random black hav ethe keys to your car
Dont let a random Jew. Handle your finances

Dont let a gay watch your kids.

Its called Risk Management

Attached: 1547173453701.png (480x480, 265K)

And those gays are a tiny fraction of the total homosexual population. You shouldn't be taking your kids to an overtly sexual festival anyway.

I feel like this is misdirected. You're pissed off at pedos, but make excuses for straights and damn all gays because of them.

>You shouldn't be taking your kids to an overtly sexual festival anyway.
Thank you for proving my point, that a parade centered around gay pride is a sexualized event these faggots and their faggot enablers take their children to

Homosexuality is a virus that replicates by violating young children

No..But If I have a choice between a faggot babysitter and a non faggot babysitter Im choosing the non faggot, and while the non faggot may have a chance to be pedo..The Faggot one has a much higher chance. Dont be a faggot...easy.
No different than getting a dog for my kids..Would I get a lab..or a pitbull...hmmmm let me LAB

Stop posting your tweets here Seth. No one gives a shit.

Then get pissed at the individuals who are irresponsible with their kids.

I guess that's your choice to make, but the vast majority of gays aren't exactly flaming. You won't be able to just pick them out if you don't know them.

Attached: 1534801524298.png (787x900, 439K)

Why are you so desperate to defend faggots and pedophiles

people hire female baby sitters for this reason

>1 Post by this ID

Bet? When in doubt..I literally ask. Discrimination laws do not apply to personal choices. I can literally run an ad looking for a babysitter and say, Non Homosexual whites only. And not a damn thing can be done to me. And if any faggot gets a bug and wants to do violence. Ill just kill them. All, perfectly legal.

Guess...

Nazis were a mid 20th century political party in Germany that no longer exists and whose members are dead or in their 90s.

This is just the part where we psych ourselves up before we go full RWDS

I'm not defending pedophiles. I just think painting all gays with the same brush is unfair.

I would think it has more to do with the perception that women are more nurturing and caring, thus more suited for the role.

Have you ever seen a pride parade?

Obviously not, or you wouldn't try and claim this.

>I just think painting all gays with the same brush is unfair.
I think acknowledging that a pedophile is most likely to be a faggot I don't care what's fair

It's just part and parcel nigga. The thing that gives us strength is diversity and diversity of thought. How could you ne against diversity? You some kinda bigot?

Regardless of what he did prior the fucking ok hand sign in the courtroom was absolute inspired.
next level 88D underwater backgammon IRL aussie shitposting
the fallout is incredible

>I'm not defending pedophiles. I just think painting all gays with the same brush is unfair.
If 50% of all violent crimes are committed by niggers, I'm going to be more wary around niggers, even if only 0.5% of the nigger population commits violent crimes.

OP, Don't be a dumby, be a smarty
Join the NAZI party

Who is this jew and why should I care?

Attached: 1520523602749.jpg (1235x2048, 269K)

So what? It's not like they're hurting them. The problem with you is you're a puritan faggot that demonizes every little thing within our society. I bet you fuck children don't you? Sick little freak..

Attached: 11204662-4C40-4DB6-9607-A59DAA79F527.jpg (205x244, 24K)

Heil hitler 1488
You can say that here
1776 1st amendment
Fuck kikes

Seth, if you’re reading this, I’ve got an encrypted message from the JIDF.
Message to follow
Confidence High

Golf Alpha Sierra Tango Hotel Echo Kilo India Kilo Echo Sierra Romeo Alpha Charlie Echo Whiskey Alpha Romeo November Oscar Whiskey

I'd like to see you say that to someone in real life and not behind a computer screen. Coward faggot!

Now That's What I Call Projection

I love when jews have Twitter meltdowns.

Attached: mahheritage.png (600x654, 202K)

>a tiny subset of people

most crimes are commited by men regardless of race. I would sooner trust a woman than a man based on this alone

we used to hold standards to people so we could trust one another. now that those standards are out the windows due to the blind acceptance movement liberals have championed, anything goes and trust is long gone.

Just come to Tennessee, I'll be glad to confront your puzzy ass

They're trying to prompt a massive backlash against Muslim migration from whites and Europeans. This has all been planned. They want an excuse to bring in foreign/UN troops to fight "white supremacist terrorism" in the West.

Yeah, white people sick. Listen to the audio version of the manifesto

tiny yxq7addc

He's sitting in a upscale condo or something bitching about memes. First world problems bruh

I get that you don't like the public display but to think that's truly representative of the whole population of gays is to be delusional.

A male is more likely to murder, rape and violently steal than a female. Should I write off the male sex because of this?

Attached: 1514328882416.png (801x801, 51K)

>A male is more likely to murder, rape and violently steal than a female. Should I write off the male sex because of this?
Yes, and faggots are more likely to murder, rape and violently violate a child

The only gays that don't "really do anything" are the ones who stay in the closet and pretend to be straight.

All gays who "come out" are flamers and vocal Democrats.

I like that spanish/jewish girl from the BK hearings. Keep Jow Forums posted on her doings. She has that good trigger thing going for her.