The True Signal that the shit is ON

Had a friend over earlier who had a copy of the video. I noticed something very strange.

He reaches a particular point on the road and stops for a full minute, turns off the audio for a brief moment. He is waiting for a signal...then at the 4:04 minute mark he signals a person on the side walk (bright red coat).

Once that person passes, he turns on the light on his gun and proceeds to go to the mosque.

pic related
Notice he waits for the person to pass the car before switching on the light and driving on.
A person is seen coming on the sidewalk

Attached: signal.png (508x319, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/dzdjw
archive.sukabli.at/mirror/happenings/New_Zealand_2019_-_Christchurch_Canterbury/!___ Stream_with_intact_audio.mp4
up.ey.md/f.php?h=0rOQvelO
up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t
up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t&p=1
up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V
up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V&p=1
up.ey.md/f.php?h=2VNPK8PY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Macaco you are not making any sense?

thats the guy that was arrested

looks like a woman, and maybe whoever it was looked in the car and saw the arsenal on his passengers seat so he moved on

i noticed this also. at 3.08 the audio cuts as he takes his helmet off for a moment and you can see him say something into the camera with no audio, he puts the camera back on and waits and then the sound comes back

you gonna post the video?

maybe not. idk
theres something strange swinging from the persons neck though.

Attached: weird.png (726x397, 457K)

he stops for no reason...then when the woman passes in the coat he seems to signal that person...then turns on the light and drives off.

He is clearly waiting for a signal

Take your meds

Attached: 6E350940-7246-4C7E-9874-275ABC58E461.jpg (540x689, 73K)

maybe you got a de synced version or something but you hear him pull what sounds like velcro i assume the chinstrap on the helmet, then i hear him saying "just gonna double check _____ " cant make it out really but im guessing he was checking it was live

Maybe.
Maybe, he is thinking his actions. It looks to me like an impatient reflect. Put you in his shoes for a second. It isn't that difficult.

Go ask him if he's MOSSAD !!
While keeping yourself out of arms way

You're a dumb schitzo. He pulled over to do his final PCC before giong into battle. I also suspect he was using the music playlist as a countdown and timetracker.

stops at 3:05...audio cuts off.
audio resumes at 3:37

hand signal at 4:02
4:10 person is by the car, he turns on the light and drives off.

Sopa de maccaron una deliciosa

it is a work ID.
Why does he stop like a bus driver that is too early for his next stop?

filtered out your IDs, morans

absolutely no audio cuts on the version i have. its 16:56 long
>work ID
it looks like a nearly empty papertowel roll swinging back and forth from their neck

Attached: weird.png (679x334, 325K)

He is clearly waiting for something. Why stop at the exact point and not before he goes on his shooting spree?

Maybe had somebody telling him the police were near...to wait for a bit.

Maybe he was waiting for the woman in the red jacket. Pretty clear signal...lady in the bright red coat.

He did say in his manifesto that he got a blessing from the knights templar to do the mission...spoke to Breivik ...

Bump

>paper towel
Did not notice it was that large.

fucking weird.

>music as a time tracker
I thought the exact same thing. He knows how long the songs are and when one ends it's time to go. I wonder if that's what he was doing.

the audio isn't cut in most videos, but i did find it weird that someone did cut the audio out of that bit. the version i have it isn't cut though.

my assumption was that when he pulled over he went on his phone and uploaded his manifesto, perhaps i am right?

liveleaks entire site went down so they could cut out all the violence. .
extreme fuckery going on. every screwtube stream ive watched for the last week or so has had buffering and times when the stream flashes to offline / back online. not saying its related but shit is getting weird

somebody posted that he says he is doing a final check or something of that nature.

Looks like he is waiting for a precise moment...either a signal (red coat) or as another suggested, for the new song to start. Either way, he pauses for more than a minute which seems to indicate he is on a very precise schedule

Kys. I’m done listening to you false flaggots.

>Had a friend over earlier who had a copy of the video. I noticed something very strange.
A guy was in the middle of the street while he was driving so he waved him by. That's literally all that happened.

>8 posts by this ID
Moarpheus, are you on another proxy

could be, anybody's guess at this point. I just found the timed stopped to be strange, especially if he acted alone.

What if he knew that somebody else was going in first, he would get the people in the dog pile, fuck them up and then he would come in to clean the rest.

The piled people is weird shit.

kek

>Moarpheus, are you on another proxy
death to Moarpenis

talking about the lady in the red coat, not the dude crossing the street.

alright you nigger toe, have you considered he was waiting for this innocent to pass before starting?

FUCK! No wonder your goddamn country is in ruins

Attached: 42640760_1963962603685191_7875328715334356524_n.jpg (1080x1350, 145K)

heheh I've noticed it too, but I thought it was the commercials trying to interrupt and the adblocker was catching them

Read his manifesto, he doesn't want to hurt his white countrymen, later in the video as he's driving off he lets two women cross the sidewalk, he honks at them to speed up but alas. He explicitly states in hist manifesto that he wouldn't kill police unless they were invaders too, and if necessary he would shoot them where they would be immobile but heal and not die.

there was a second place shot up, theyre saying it was this same guy but i dont believe it. his windshield had a big hole in it and he was driving like a maniac with sirens around him near the end of the video. maybe it was coordinated with whoever shot up the second one.
this guy was also tactical as fuck with his operation and movements.
trained

Kys. Fucking kys. WHY WOULD HE NEED SOME FUCKING SIGNAL BY A PEDESTRIAN. Fucking KYS

Also when he turns, you can see him pull a lever in his car near the steering wheel and it starts blinking and making a clicking noise like he's getting some kind of signal.

I also don't think he was alone.
He does state in his manifesto that he asked the knights templar for their blessing...the same group as breivik. He also claims the Breivik put them in contact.

I don't understand the cut in audio signal but he seemed to want to make a last "selfie" by taking off his camera and make sure everything worked, I really didn't see any signal with the person in red, how is a nervous tap on the steering wheel a signal? He probably stopped because he had second doubts or needed to calm down, falseflagfags better come with stronger evidence instead of grasping at straws.

he turned on his 4-way flashers you brainlet

that is him turning on the light on his gun...the strobe light.

happens exactly as the woman in the red coat passes the car.
why would he do that? I think it may be a transmitter as well to tell the rest of the team that he is ready to go.

he mentions in the manifesto that he got the approval from the templars, the same group that breivik claims he was part of.

This was not some lone wolf shit...especially that 2 mosques were shot up but there is no video of the second.

It was the soundtrack fit the plan and sliced it into phases.
1. Remove kebab- entry drive up to location
2. Grenadiers- initial contact
3.german paratrooper remix- majority shooting and clean up
4. I am the lord of hellfire- burn mosque
5. Gas, gas, gas- escape

and who the fuck is this guy?

Attached: secondshooter.jpg (600x585, 116K)

supposedly just a dad picking up his kid from school and he happened to have a gun for protection and it happened to be laundry day so he only had camo to wear.

LOL

i also saw what was claimed to be the second mosque filmed by one of the shitskins phones. a fucking grenade or something goes off. im trying to find it again but all ive found is a deleted twitter link so far

Attached: 1552792933266 (1).jpg (638x479, 238K)

The Knight's Templars don't exist since the 1300s or so. This "Templars" organization that he talks about is the meme "Templars" club Breivik created in his manifesto, he was just making a coup-d'oeuil to Breivik that only those in the know would understand. Don't take his manifesto at face value, he's written heartfelt shit but also injected memes into it, like the gorilla pasta.

Nah, he doesnt. Some imagining things

good luck, would like to see it

the only meme he repeats twice in the document...
on page 10, then 18

it was on the other chan. its shit to search through

I will check around as well.
I don't think he pulled this off alone.

He visited too many obscure countries in a short period of time without getting flagged.

Turkey, Israel, North Korea, Pakistan, a bunch of euro countries in a 2 or 3 year period.

find it and post it you fucker.

Ever since i fucking moved my new location takes FOR FUCKING EVER to do capture. HEY IT'S STILL ME YOU NIGGERS MY PHONE DOESN'T MAKE ME DO IT.

Bump

50IQ, that's what you ID says dummy.

Your fellow country man.

its not desynced i got a really early version. every other part of the video is flawless its just this moment and the sound disappearing doesn't make sense unless it was a network issue which is my thought

Attached: 1508265539923.jpg (1024x1229, 414K)

ignore the intro, idk wtf that is. but thats the supposed second video filmed by one of them.
i really dont know

It's just veiled reference to Breivik, who procalimed himself as the Great Templar or some shit. Do you actually think he's receiving help from some medieval crusader organization? It's just a LARP, literal memery.

install captcha buster add on, it will solve them for you

just need to click the orange guy with the green check mark at the bottom of the captcha window.

i guess there is a different version out there because this is how mine is.

Attached: 1490054649967.jpg (486x386, 59K)

I am filtering out your ID so I don't hate to read your shit, shill boy

Holy shit

>ufile.io/dzdjw
thanks

He has a very semitic phenotype btw
To me it was one of the Mossad operatives in the mission

you hear gunfire a bit and then this guy runs in and theres a big explosion

Attached: weird.png (327x599, 271K)

kek

Attached: its-been-a-long-time.jpg (406x600, 305K)

he does look like a sand rat

>ufile.io/dzdjw
Im pretty sure I've seen this elsewhere before the shooting happened. This is probs a diffrent suicide bombing that happened in yemen or whatever the fuck. Still, copypasta to troll the MSM with it tho.

was this the mosque that was once an old christian church?

he talks about it in his manlypesto

this looks like an AK
and the shit music played over it all makes it hard to tell if theyre even speaking english
i think youre right its something different.

Attached: weird.png (128x274, 40K)

I think the false assumption that everyone made here is that the only two possibilities are that a) he was completely alone, or b) it was a full on planned and executed government paid mossad op. But it's entirely possible that some people have finally wised up, and there are sleeper cells running out there right now that use the model of the jihadists, and no one is looking for a right wing terror group that would operate in that way. It's unprecedented.

Maybe they just made eye contact and he waved.

An operative who was taking advantage of the situation they knew of in advance

They were hoping to use the shooting to kill someone else/more but hadnt anticipated the three images we have getting spread so widely before they could shut it down. Notice he has some sort of bronzer on to make himself more tan.

for me, what I found fishy from the start and what led me to believe it was fake....

why does he LARP being 28 when he is clearly over 40?
he even uses tons of memes to try to act like a younger guy.

His identity is fake as fuck and if he is just a lone wolf guy he could not get his hands on a verifiable identity....the one passed on the MSM.

This guy is not who he says he is.

>A person is seen coming on the sidewalk
Ew

what the fuck is that thing around the person's neck? looks like a paper towel roll

see pic

there's a version of the video with the audio intact
archive.sukabli.at/mirror/happenings/New_Zealand_2019_-_Christchurch_Canterbury/!___ Stream_with_intact_audio.mp4

thank you.
Wish there was a transcript of what he is saying

well you could send it to rev.com
it would cost you 17 dollars to transcribe the whole thing (if they don't reject it)
I don't think any user is gonna take the effort to do it himself

>28
LIARSSSS

Attached: killer.png (285x479, 130K)

LOL I think they would refuse

the shooting part doesn't have any talking for the most part so you could cut that out

I think he's stopped either just to get mentally prepared to kill people or because he had already predetermined a particular time to begin the operation

he acts like a bus driver waiting because he is early for his next stop.

If he is waiting for the right time, then he is not working alone. Why would you wait for a specific time if you are not coordinating the attack with other people.

As for mental prep, I would imagine that he would have done so right before getting out of the car....not a good 3 minutes before in such a random location.

He also turn on the light to his gun before driving off, as if it also serves as a transmitter of some kind.

Why even live stream the part he is driving to the location? and not right before getting out of the car. Where his buddies watching the live stream in order to better coordinate?

only jews say that...JEW

Attached: 1548142334897.jpg (259x195, 8K)

that is a good idea actually.

I've noticed a TON of shilling on these threads.
There is something in that video they don't want people to catch on to.

those are (((freemason))) larps

brevik is one of them too

Its a handbreak you fucking mutt, its what manual transmission cars use in place of a parking gear. He obeyed traffic laws because nothing is more embarrassing than getting your mass shooting busted because you rolled a stop sign. He did the gear check away from the mosque because he didn't want to risk getting spotted and the cops drawn in before he executed his attack. Holy shit USE YOUR FUCKING BRAINS.

only jews call people schitzo...JEW

Attached: 1547266406221.jpg (923x713, 68K)

looks clearly kiwi and dressed for a nice day out...........?????

looks like the literal 56% demon meme

so he’s probably israeli via some mongoloid country

did anybody post the webm of the guy giving him a thumbs up before he started?

this place is full of retards i swear

Also got all versions below
2 Part WEBM's: up.ey.md/f.php?h=0rOQvelO

Full MP4: up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t

MP4 Playback: up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t&p=1

Touched up version: up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V

Touched up preview: up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V&p=1

Manifesto PDF: up.ey.md/f.php?h=2VNPK8PY

He definitely has the typical Israeli orc look
pic related

Attached: Satanist.jpg (474x275, 24K)