Here a link to the article very shallow with no comment section these kiwis fear the Jew names NULL

here a link to the article very shallow with no comment section these kiwis fear the Jew names NULL

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/kiwi-farms-website-refuses-to-help-police-in-christchurch-terror-case.html

Attached: Capture.jpg (1530x854, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The media is the enemy of the people. Israelis deserve bullets in their heads.

>refuses to help police in terror case
That's a really fucking funny way of saying "Won't dox their own readers and blank their servers because some statist cunt in an irrelevant county on the other side of the planet demanded it."

To clarify: They wanted Kiwi Farms to dox New Zealanders who visited their site so that the cops could arrest them for VIEWING the footage. Not spreading. Not sharing. VIEWING.

ha ha the website owner didnt buckle good for him, fuck NZ...

josh is a hero

Absolutely insane.
I'd love for them to try that shit with American based servers. Tell them to go fucking pound sand.

josh found a way to wipe everything in case the NZ cops demands the information

he maybe a jew but hes does respect his users

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes
They already have all the information they're requesting. They just need that same evidence, but legally.

How do we know he really said all of this to them? I don't see any proof of this exchange other than a bunch of text he posted.

I mean i don't know why he'd lie other than to look like he told them off, but I'm just not seeing any reason to FULLY believe he said all of this. How are we sure he didn't greet them nicely?

This isn't going to end well. Some hacktivist is going to crack into KF and harvest all the personal information Josh has been compiling on his own userbase over the years. The guy is a sick puppy and keeps dossiers on anyone who upsets him even slightly (which isn't hard to do) just in case he needs to dox them down the road. All that information is going to get leaked and KF is going disappear.

josh is based
fuckoff nigger reddit memeflag cancer kike

Attached: basedjosh.jpg (1267x1945, 453K)

That's literally just text though anyone can make this up. I'm not saying they didn't contact him, I'm saying he could have just made it look like he was roasting them.

>I mean i don't know why he'd lie other than to look like he told them off, but I'm just not seeing any reason to FULLY believe he said all of this. How are we sure he didn't greet them nicely?
It's in Josh's character honestly. The guy is fucked in the head and thinks the ultimate way to run a website is to act like a mid-90s college student hosting a website in his dorm room, full of unwarranted self-importance, and the improbable belief that the internet is "outside the law".

Last I heard, Josh was in the Philippines or Singapore but that was back when he was working on 8cuck (i.e., conning hotwheels into thinking he's a decent coder and then doing fuck all). If he's in Singapore he's gonna get extradited to NZ and it'll be fucking hilarious.

>That's literally just text though anyone can make this up.
hot take

HAHAHAHAHA the dumbfuck went completely off on the guy just sending a standard nonbinding data preservation request. And on top of that he says he's destroying records in response to it.

The argument that it was to bust people who viewed the video is horseshit. More than likely it was to bust people who posted it or downloaded it and then reshared it elsewhere.

>More than likely it was to bust people who posted it or downloaded it and then reshared it elsewhere.
What's wrong with that?
Show your real flag.

>What's wrong with that?
What's wrong with what? Josh sperging out and destroying data in response to a valid data retention request? It's probably a fucking crime wherever he is and his server is, even if the video itself wasn't criminal.

LOOK GUYS a bootlicking faggot

You are sperging out by pretending to care about the legal grounds when you haven't researched jack shit about the applied law.

>commie flag
>talking about bootlickers
seems legit

Fuck off Josh.

Guys don't click any links ITT. Josh does that shit to harvest IP addresses.