I loved watching those muslims die

I know that NZ chistchurch mosque shooting is a false flag but the video was glorious.

I ate dinner while i viewed the glorious murder.
I was so happy. It was like an erection in my mind.

I hope mossad and anons keep doing the first person videos in these killings.

Those kikes had him trained well. '

Kill shitskins anons, DO IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

Attached: fuck_off.png (721x544, 580K)

Kill all shitskins

Attached: CandaceOwensSuspendedFromTwitter.jpg (833x476, 143K)

Fuck off glownigger

Bump

that's pretty fucking spicy although it still would've been better if she'd swapped out sun for oven and twitter for real life

SPICY LOL!

picture is mohommed

Attached: niggerFuckGoat.png (162x236, 107K)

Funny bugger you are, mate

Attached: 1528353909912.png (537x617, 320K)

No one died

It's all fake, a stage play, made by the NZ elite with the international elite

Anyone here dream of Mossad getting gassed

Attached: Screenshot_201903141247281.jpg (1080x1604, 647K)

I liked it too but the woman being shot in the head while she was begging really bothered me. I know Muslims do this to our people but it still bothers me. Does that make me a bad person?

This is not edgy because you think it's a conspiracy, like all you Alex Jones pea brains automatically think of everything.

BASED AND REDPILLED

White Nations for Whites

SHARIA LAW IS STARTING FOR THE UK LOL!

Kiss yourself

Two short posts.
Reddit spacing.
Glorifying a horrible crime.
On the board of peace.
FAKE AND GAY.

>hey guys, I gotta be edgy and a useless conspiracy faggot

I think it clearly was a trained agent killing people in a planned attack. Also i know isreal bombed the shit out of gaza around when the shooting occured.

Attached: greatestNiggerGoreEver.jpg (1600x1285, 696K)

Watch the video and tell me it doesn't seem like a trained staged Mossad event to influence policies. It's too convenient and he never mentioned the JQ.

Attached: 1552548914647.jpg (887x772, 170K)

Attached: 1536906650816.png (500x520, 318K)

That's exactly what I thought. Fucking boring thread too about something of 3 days ago.

Lol this pedo comic seemed relevant cuz lolz

Attached: Chadman_and_the_loli.jpg (1100x1451, 860K)

Jews always stage nasty shit on the Idus (specially on the Idus of March) and on Friday 13th.

Fuck u. I'm Dutch. Fucking American Dutch are way more based than u cucks. Only the cuck Dutch people stayed behind.

>tfw you'll never fuck a paraplegic loli whored out by her father

Attached: 1548997709645.gif (500x281, 927K)

Niggers aren't human

Attached: 1544615727700.jpg (250x250, 10K)

The only thing about that that bothered me is how annoying that bitch sounded.

Basically she sounded like "Help Me" was her entire English repertoire

>u
>based
Fucking nigger teenage bitch

While I would personally never kill anyone, nor encourage anyone else to do so, I must admit that I did enjoy seeing those shitskins dying while screaming for help. It felt righteous, seeing them suffer the exact same pain that they have been inflicting upon the west for the last 20 years. Now the families of these Muslims can feel the pain of having to live their lives without their husbands and wives, their brothers and sisters and their children too. The exact same pain that Americans have suffered from losing family in 9/11 or San Bernardino or Orlando, or that countless Europeans have suffered in the hundreds of attacks that they’ve had to endure, from London to Paris, from Brussels to Nice and Manchester.

I saw those Muslims die and was happy. Sure, 49 people lost their lives but think about how many were saved on that day. Think about the little white girls who won’t be blown apart by shrapnel, the whites who will be able to celebrate Christmas out in the streets without being run over by a truck of peace, and the white men who can go out to a club and not be filled with bullets because the jihadi who would have executed them will never have been born. And the ones who are already out there will think twice, knowing that there are people like this kebab-remover out there waiting for them to try screaming “allah ackbar” so they can be put down like the animals they are.

The worst part is that none of this would have even been necesssary if we could just hold a vote on whether or not to allow Islamic immigration into our countries.

Lots of things weren't false flags.

Anders
Sandy Hook
Pulse Nightclub
Truck of Peace

This one is, though.

Bataclan was financed by the .EU and UN, though, but it was real terrorists.

As for who this was, it was the usual CIA/Mossad/Western intel combined with the NSA/5EYES suppressing coms. High ups in governments know about it, including Trump.

There's a way to find evidence, but I'd probably be suicided by telling you.

u sound like ur a closet muslim

Fuck off shill leftist faggot