3/15 Marks the birth a new ear for Jow Forums. We are now unified by the sacrifice of one man. One of us

3/15 Marks the birth a new ear for Jow Forums. We are now unified by the sacrifice of one man. One of us.
We do not need to act in violence. Not know.
We must turn Jow Forums into a true board of peace.
A board of peace for those of us lucky enough to have been red pilled.
We must uplift and encourage each other whilst we continue to share and discuss the truest of truths.
We are already unstoppable, now it's time to reach critical mass.
Do your part and treat each other, treat us with love and respect. THEY will begin to notice. They will know that we are are more than teenage edgelords.
We can be a true force of change in the world.
The (((liberal cuck media))) already has reddit and most of the internet.
This needs to be OUR place to learn and grow. We will grow strong enough to really fight back.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/lightningsun.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>We
Can MOSSAD FUCK OFF.

DEATH TO YAIR.

DEATH TO BIBI

DEATH TO ISRAEL.

Let them think we are teenage edge Lords instead of heavily armed grown men.

>This
The only good Jew is a dead jew

The entire narrative of the MSM being consistently BTFO by a bunch of egdey anime fans is hilarious though

Yes, but that reality has already happened. We cannot stagnate. Stagnation is death. Growth is life.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 14K)

The Meme Shooter was an infinity poster. Not one of us.

It's sad for me to see us lose like this. You might not get it, and I know you'll just call me a kike shill, but this was their aim. Them and the trannies. Now we tear into each other, and we can't stop jumping at shadows, and so everything is jews. So they won. And it took seeing how we handled this shooting to see it. There was a point where we hit boil, and it should have been a crescendo of action. But it didn't, and so now we descend. Everyone is a kike shill. Everyone is way more redpilled than everyone else. The government controls everything, it's all false flags. You can't do anything, they'll just do another false flag. I'm pretty sure half you people could have someone cut your throat and you'd die choking out "this fake blood doesn't even look real, the spray pattern is all wrong"

Attached: 1552501854092.png (600x600, 89K)

Accelerationism.com is a leftist idea. And a sound one.

But 'accelerate' by mass killings is just dumb and will help get the cockroaches out.

The goal is to grow beyond that. Buy we as individuals have to change what and how you say things to each other.
The potential power of Jow Forums has already been proven.
We just need to positively focus against out true enemies.

You dont accelerate while taking a turn.
We must consolidate, grow, and prepare.
We can be strong and righteous in this perverse world.
Why are we seen as the bad guys?
We are the one standing in the light of truth. We are the minority of rational good guys.

Can we put that genie back in the bottle, though? The kikes for sure are running American VPNs. How do we prevent people from immediately decrying anything they disagree with as jews? Or this shooting, for example. Where the actual fuck did the logic go? It just flew out the fucking window the second some big nose blue check on twatter said he saw Tarrant in Israel. We believed a kike. That someone else was a kike. That's where we're at now.

One baby step at a time. Once we can find the true Jow Forums identity it will be obvious who ((they)) are.
We just have to form the right identity.

Mass killings are dumb. And purely evil. If you are happy of these mass killings you would do better ending yourself. Or at least join the army if you want to be evil with a salary

You clearly missed the point.
The killing was only the catalist for a truest peaceful Jow Forums
We need to educate as many people on the fence. We will need as many people on out side to fight the leftist majority.
The 3/15 were merely an exaggerated battle cry.

Don't forget. Edgy anime fans that fap to hentai.

Maplefag here.

This is going to change everything. The shitposting community or whatever you polfags call yourselves most days will be sought after next.

Luck.

Attached: Screenshot_38.png (815x838, 326K)

Only because they know that we know.

Your mistake is in assuming that there are dividing lines between combatants and innocents. 4th generation warfare doesn't work like that, and you can have feelings about that, but your enemies don't. Understand that you, or I, don't set the rules of engagement here. But by refusing to use them, we're reacting again, which is bad. Reactionary forces lose. Full stop.

Logic and reason never existed here.

USA. Never Canada. If you're a true American patriot you are against Canada.

Then you haven't been here long enough. The foundation of all of this, the tiny fragments that most of the people here pick over and covet now, were all from serious discussion and discourse. It still had ups and downs, but it's just gutter trash now. We haven't found something real here for months.

Attached: pol origins.jpg (2048x1438, 683K)

I think the pol ideology transcends borders. We are worldwide and it is one of our many powers.

You are getting me wrong

I am a leftist and the cockroaches are the ones that think that killing is going to improve anything

The real and meaningful Accelerationism is the one that pushes tech to make the world a better place and end economic slavery

As a guy from the right, take it like this. If people don't have to migrate for economic reasons you won't be dealing with undesirable immigration.

So the quicker we improve tech and get rid of money and scarcity the better for all. If tech advancement (and local education there) is shared with poor countries they will not 'invade' you.

So stop this suicidal ideas and get on the progress train instead

Look at all of human history, and tell me you honestly believe progress can exist in a vacuum completely separate from violence.
>But this time it's different! We've changed!
No.

Attached: 1552807323601.jpg (399x399, 42K)

I have no suicidal ideas or calls for violence.
I only wish to spread the truth. But at the moment this board, which is full of truth, looks like a retarded howling monkey to the world.
It can be the perfect cover for us to become a supportive community of people who share beliefs.

Great picture
People dont want to believe that violence is part of human nature.
You will either do violence into others or have it done to you. It is a fact. The lucky once who never experience violence are an exception, and it is a new privilege of the modern world.

eggy anime fans that scare the shit out of paid professionals everywhere, from intel, influencers to mathematicians

"We are of peace, always."

Attached: V-Cast-MorenaBaccarin-2009-01.jpg (481x788, 62K)

This is honestly something everyone seems to miss, or just assume they're excluded from, and then they resort to tribalism, even in an anonymous board. For example, true Jow Forums is natsoc. This is not debatable, because until the howling idiots drown it out, all trains of thought were run to their final destination. But the leap everyone makes is that an ethnostate means genociding all other races. It doesn't, at all. We can all cooperate, we can all coexist, and work together rationally. But you don't sleep in the same bed as your coworkers, you all go home to your own bed at the end of the night, in the same sense that all people's need a cohesive identity and homeland. This requires everyone to work toward that common goal, though.

Oops. Meant in response to

And while I dont necessarily disagree with some of the racism (stereotypes) on this board, it is because of what you said that the racism makes me uncomfortable.
There a lre black,Muslim, Hispanic, and Asian men who all share our beliefs and I will happily embrace them as borthers. True unification doesnt have to be about skin.
It can be a mutual respect of our bond against the people trying to tear our society apart.

I will forever post anime and you will never stop me. Anime and reactionary politics are all I have in life.
I am a walking meme

Attached: 1481074970307.jpg (1280x720, 346K)

Blacksun incels need to be neutered

No! Fuck that shit, I say we KILL 'EM ALL NAO!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1552714043085.png (1125x1144, 852K)

fpbp
your astro turfing stinks to high heaven, in a place like this.

See, it isn't necessarily about those stereotypes even. That's another thing that's been lost to the annals of history in this place. It's about removing avenues of subjugation. The end goal is returning to solid, long standing cultural traditions that form a bedrock making for stronger, united peoples. The jew has many weapons, but few so powerful as miscegenation. As we lose our racial identity, so to follows a cultural one. Each generation clings to them a little less, because maybe you pick to follow dad's people's traditions. Or mom's. And the next generation does the same. Until there are no traditions left to follow, or they're so garbled up and inclusive that they've lost all meaning. It makes us weak and malleable to either a government or corporate whims. You supplant cultural identity with product loyalty or unquestioning patriotism. We're living through the end stages of both right now.

Attached: 1552592825314.jpg (540x540, 84K)

It's okay, anime and memes are fine. You can be your true self here. Jow Forums is now a place of acceptance for out brothers.
We can band the degenerate rejects together and fight the oppressors that have left us with no choice but to fight to fix this shitty world

>We
Stop this shit right now.

Very true. If we have no identity or culture to protect why fight for anything? If there is nothing that unites you to your neighbor l, there will be no reason to help or protect eachother.
The one thing jews have going for them is the strength in their culture.

As much as I dislike religion o am now realizing how necessary it is to hold each other accountable.

Dont be scared. Embrace it.

Yes exactly once people understand that Adolf Hitler was the last great man against time and avatar of the God vishnu who only failed because he was too kind and that soon will arrive the final avatar kalki whose sword will slay all the pathetic filth in this degenerate age.
Yes I am glad you will help me spread my message of love for the greatest European to ever life. The embodiment of the lightning and the sun

Attached: 1511310931229.png (891x946, 212K)

Based. I love you, dude.

Exactly. You need that glue to hold shit together. Much like you don't build a skyscraper on mud, we need a solid cultural basis to push forward toward the future. As you say, the Israeli's have the closest thing in existence to an ethnostate. That small nation holds an unbelievable amount of sway, currently, but why? How does this happen? The answer is cultural Identity and lack of assimilation into host nations. Essentially, where there's a jew outside of Israel is a little bit of Israel. There are exceptions, obviously. But they hold closely to their traditions and group, giving them a distributed network outside their nation for their use. But you couldn't achieve the same ends in Israel, because an outsider would stick out like a sore thumb. They'd know. That's the goal. You want to be impenetrable as possible to subversive outsiders. You don't want leadership with dual citizenship, and dual loyalty, to another place. We win by locking them out, and preventing anyone from being weakened in this way ever again.

nigger whut?

I believe in you
>name a more iconic European
>you cant

Are you telling me you have not read The Lightning and the Sun by Devi. The original priest of the occult nazi movement after the war. She even got arrested for spreading nazi pamphlets after the war. When stopped by a jew who told her that she was too late Devi replied back no I am too early.
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/lightningsun.pdf
Start with this then move on to miguel serrano

Attached: 1549756227664.png (417x500, 230K)

go the fuck back to Q's containment board boomer before the feds shut down the experiment that is 8ch for being a failure

Attached: 1550994848740.jpg (450x309, 49K)

Bottomline, they've doubled down on well poisoning, and everyone here was beginning to jump at shadows regardless. Their tactics worked, and a lot of fucking people here fell for it. Turns out the fastest way to poison a well is to tell someone here there's a jew at the bottom. Then no one will touch it.

Cool, I'll check it out.
Huh? Elaborate, or better yet, contribute to the discussion.

We need to add "jew blaming" to the list of fallacies

pol has been dead for a few years bud.