FISA DECLASSIFICATION IMMINENT. FALSE FLAG MEANT TO CENSOR INTERNET

Attached: 1529676145446.png (1126x524, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/qanon76
youtube.com/watch?v=WqBkBxJy470
youtube.com/watch?v=giXwNvJSkGw
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/federal-court-orders-discovery-on-clinton-email-benghazi-scandal-top-obama-clinton-officials-susan-rice-and-ben-rhodes-to-respond-to-judicial-watch-questions-under-oath/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1543337997855.png (1053x592, 150K)

Attached: 1544902972150.png (1122x289, 53K)

Attached: Belly-of-the-Dragon-Will-Drip-Water.jpg (1705x1703, 990K)

He’s not gonna do shit, just tweet and donate more to Israel

Wake me up when he actually does something

WOMP WOMP/

Attached: 1547986912067.png (1208x588, 179K)

does this guy realize hes the president and controls the dept of justice?

Attached: trump.jpg (885x560, 119K)

Do you realize that he's informing millions of people through the use of twitter? THAT MAKES YOU ANGRY. YOU CANT CONTROL THE NARRATIVE WHEN THE PRESIDENT HAS HIS OWN OUTLET

Attached: trump defends the jews against antisemitism.jpg (886x1640, 701K)

Attached: 1526798095328.jpg (1312x1581, 511K)

>Trump agrees with Zionist establishment Democrats

Mega yikes, my man!

IT'S HAPPENING
KRASSENSTEIN FAGS BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17 Donald J Trump on Twitter.png (319x843, 213K)

I know you're angry that Israel doesn't have bipartisan congressional support anymore, but try and keep your kvetching to yourself. Zionism is over.

Attached: 1546342506251.gif (245x168, 795K)

I hate Zionists, and that includes your president.

>FISA DECLASSIFICATION IMMINENT
I will believe it when I see it.

Kek. Anyone who isn't a zionist shill on Jow Forums knows he's outjewing the Jew.

What the fuck is this thread even about? You pulled me in with your title, then just posted random pics.

Attached: 90.jpg (282x252, 18K)

THe reason for the false flag was to try and censor the internet before the FISA drops.

>MFW the Weiner arc is finally cumming

Attached: 1478921302296.gif (415x400, 127K)

bibi is the president
MIGA

Pervert Alert!

Lol Trump is such a useless fucking POTUS.
>Still no wall
>More gun control and rewriting of the NFA
>No anchor baby EO
>No EO on free speech censorship
>Allowing Yid Kushner and the Koch Bro's to dictate immigration policy
>LARGEST NUMBERS EVER
Probably the biggest political disappointment in my 32 years.

Attached: 1542827167738.jpg (588x715, 164K)

BIbi can't even handle the dems.

Attached: 1536668366335.png (968x1738, 599K)

>Probably the biggest political disappointment in my 32 years.

Attached: loser.jpg (1400x1000, 697K)

Does this mean anything?

Attached: 1552866340336.jpg (370x465, 49K)

Judgment

Attached: 1548736850544.jpg (1304x1085, 206K)

>Muh 2016 election!
I love how you can't refute a single point I made.
I voted for Zion Don. The fact that you're a paid shill by the GOP doesn't really mean shit to me. Plus, you're anti-white.

Attached: 1543377085262.jpg (1040x740, 122K)

You're an idiot

>tfw it never happens

Attached: 1423016911577.png (608x715, 698K)

twitter.com/qanon76

BOYS ITS FUCKING HAPPENING MAXIMUM ALERT

are we finally getting nuked?

nah. nukes not exploding in this timeline.

Now he wants to stop SNL or some shit

Attached: dsfsdfdsf.jpg (1070x152, 57K)

No. The entire MSM is corrupt and he's just easing into that. The media has brazenly been committing open sedition as well as violating FEC laws nonstop. You know the feds seized Zuccs servers right? That's why there was a (((Reconfiguration)))

Attached: 1552174871549.jpg (1269x859, 610K)

darn. societal collapse maybe?

Attached: HOLYFUCKINGTITS.jpg (1349x615, 160K)

Attached: 1530658664700.png (1101x454, 103K)

Societal REBIRTH. NESARA. The end of central banking. The end of usury. The end of Israel and Zionism.

qanon76 posts were at top, then moved down and that Ryan Hill fag was at top, then qanon76 posts were back up top. Now that Ryan fag is back at top.

Attached: 1537571455238.jpg (366x420, 66K)

i hope so

Attached: 1470716347476.jpg (3005x2000, 982K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WqBkBxJy470

Attached: 1526422407011.jpg (2501x1552, 907K)

lads the only person who would be able to edit comments like that is trump.

and Qanon is on top for me.

i think he just outed himself as Q

>I love how you can't refute a single point I made.
I showed you a bigger political let-down than Trump. Prove me wrong.

Dude. Mueller is gonna out Mossad and Steve bannon and Posobiec as behind Q. It's gonna be hilarious watching Posobiec die for treason.

Can everyone stop screaming for a second and tell me what exactly is happening?

Attached: 1547309735294.jpg (788x788, 65K)

>Qanon is on top for me
Yup. Back to top.

Attached: cherry on trump.png (618x618, 185K)

We basically got Hillary's policies anyway, albeit a different face implementing them.

Attached: 1474335796845.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Looks legit to me. Tulsi Gabbard knows.

>whataboutism
You cannot refute that Hillary is a bigger political letdown than Trump.

My house just flew over my hoss

Nothing, as always. Just shills and boomers doing their thing

Attached: 1526185025971.jpg (1280x893, 226K)

Tulsi is a Trump ally. Just like AOC and Ilhan lowkey.

Attached: 1545414349769.jpg (1231x1279, 929K)

youtube.com/watch?v=giXwNvJSkGw

Attached: 1540924910712.jpg (2784x2665, 807K)

Where's the three Democrat SC justices and the war with Russia? Where's the millions of refugees that were to be allowed in the country?

They're the same thing.
The letdown is equal.

>Trump is Q

Well, that would explain the enraging way he talks

I like Trump, but Q is always like "lol? lol???? lol. Checkmate."

So fucking good

Why would Trump retweet a guy that posted this?
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks

Hilarious that all the ZOG shills, even people liek Jack Posobiec, were so frustrated and upset that Chelsea Clinton was blamed for the attack. Made me kek.

When does it drop

What is the deal with that Ryan douche anyways? anyone know the story on him? Is he a bot?

Who knows but it sure does seem that (((they))) are trying to censor the entire internet before it happens.

>muh false flag imminent
Great another schizo thread.

Can't you faggots just make a new CBTS General for all this bullshit?

>schizo
You can't control the narrative. You're inbred genetically deficient ashkeniggers. No wonder you cowards need the support of the US. iran would kill you all no problem.

glow niggers calling false flag constantly. cry "wolf!" tactic

Fuckin kek, actual 4d chess right there

>he spends his time spamming the same old images and shitty talking points while pretending to be oblivious to any context or rational thought
And still gets no where. This is your life user, what are you doing wasting it trying to be a faggot to strangers on the internet? Try spamming more or pretending to be something you're not to at least imagine the feeling of being successful at anything. It'll work eventually, don't worry!

Attached: 1521344343400.jpg (500x498, 33K)

schizo

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 988K)

>CONFIRMED: a nigger muslim has done more to fight the jews than Trump

Attached: 97b.jpg (680x383, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU

The whole of corruption is coming out and the day it does will be a good day.

check out the "it's not happening" shills in this thread.

the President of the United States just levied accusations of treason at his political opponent. it's not the first time either.

Trump knows.

He's been very patient and held his cards close to his chest.

the time is very near for him to lay them all on the table. it's not q shit, q was a larp.

President Barack Obama used the FBI and DoJ to try to overthrow the elected government of the United States of America. they were spying on the Trump campaign and when they got caught red handed they made up the Russia story out of whole cloth to attempt to CYA and have the political opposition destroyed by an open ended investigation by mueller.

everyone knew there was no collusion with russia all along. comey, strzok, page, lynch, obama, mccabe. rosenstein. all of them.

mccabe and rosenstein have both admitted to trying to use the 25th amendment in a manner in which it was never intended to be used to remove the president. they were secretly trying to figure out which among Trump's cabinet members they could get to turn on him.

that is literal, textbook treason.

barack obama was emailing back and forth with hillary clinton on her private email server under a pseudonym and told the DoJ not to investigate her while all this was going on.

history will remember president barack obama as the worst president in history. his actions have threatened the foundation of our system of government. barack obama tried to literally throw a presidential election.

and he did not work alone.

buckle up you fucking faggots.

Attached: 1536553328081.gif (456x522, 647K)

Might be another this week, to be honest.

oh fuck, i think its happening..

And it’s been dripping truth information

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/federal-court-orders-discovery-on-clinton-email-benghazi-scandal-top-obama-clinton-officials-susan-rice-and-ben-rhodes-to-respond-to-judicial-watch-questions-under-oath/

I want to believe

This week perhaps

by the way all the shit i said is public knowledge. susan rice literally admitted before congress she was reading Trump's emails in real time, unredacted, along with the emails of his top campaign officials. in other words a sitting President's top cabinet official was spying on the opposing Party's campaign.

it's also public knowledge about Obama emailing Clinton on her private server using a pseudonym.

Strzok's texts are absolutely damning.

McCabe and Rosenstein are both on record admitting to attempting to use the 25th Amendment to use Trump seditiously. Rosenstien says it was just a prank, bro. McCabe says Rosenstein was being dead serious.

In Strzok's texts, he talks about leaning on Judge Contreras, who secured General Flynn's guilty plea and then recused himself from the case.

In Strzok's text messages, he says there's "no big there there" with respect to Trump/Russian collusion.

We learned last week from Page's testimony that the DoJ straight up told Comey they would refuse to prosecute Clinton no matter what.

Comey? Fired, on recommendation of Rosenstein. McCabe? Fired, on recommendation of the IG. Strzok? Fired. Page? Demoted. Ohr? Demoted. James Baker? Resigned.

That's the entire FBI leadership.

What is public knowledge already is enough to give any serious and intelligent observer a fucking heart attack. They were trying to take this country away from us forever. Obama spent 8 years turning the entire government into a political weapon. What's coming down the pipe, I think, will shake this country to its foundation.

You folks ready? I'm ready.

Attached: 1440730287640.jpg (650x419, 112K)

Cool so when is literally anything going to happen

you're not wrong to ask - justice delayed is justice denied. all we can do now is continue to spread awareness and wait. the President literally just said today that this is the greatest scandal in American history. do you seriously think he's not going to do anything about it?

he's going to do something about it. i worry it won't be enough.

there's a very good reason the punishment for treason is death - you must send a message.

when a president commits treason, however. that is a very difficult thing. especially the first "black" president.

Attached: 1440731269154.jpg (1000x1000, 169K)

muh watergates

censoring internet is the logical next step.
it's a danger to their narrative now. sooner or later some shit breaks up and the kike media gets gassed and then some.

He's waiting on Mueller's report to turn out to be nothing because it will justify his actions

that's why that commie nigger obama transferred control over it to the u.n.

Yes, I seriously think he's not going to do anything about it. Trump is all talk; no action. He's too busy whining about SNL and eating fucking McDollar Hamburgers to coordinate serious executive action. He was le funny meme man on the campaign trail, and that's all he's been since getting elected. A total fucking embarrassment and a waste of time.

I want to believe. This Q shit is pissing me off even more because it makes it seem like something's right around the corner. I guess I'm the brainlet for continuously falling for it.
Until something actually happens, I won't believe any more LARPs.

Based4Dchessmaster getting liberals to support anti-Israel agenda lel

encryption is the logical next step and they will ban that as well. proof that world communism is death of freedom.

Damn...how many 9/11s will it take to distract the American people from this truth coming out?

checked

Nice book faggot

fuck off kushner shill

Its already legally compromised since a judge can order u to unlock any encrypted file

I want to believe, but I just can't unless he finally DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT! My patience is like Dr. Kevorkian's patients. Dead. Hurry the fuck up. Shit or get off the pot. I'm not playing your carrot on the stick treadmill shit anymore. Action! NOT JUST WORDS!

>a judge can order u to unlock any encrypted file
I lost the key when I reformatted.

make absolutely no mistake about it, watergate is jaywalking - this is murder. what happened during the final days of the obama administration will change this country forever when it finally comes to light. we already know a good bit of it, and it is chilling.

that is my feeling too. mueller is very much dragging his feet on this issue; i would imagine he will delay as long as possible until barr's hand is forced. mueller's job is to make any attempt at justice on the part of the Trump Administration appear partisan. he's in on it.

Robert Swan Mueller III is not an idiot. he would have realized there was literally nothing to the russian collusion story in very short order. and yet here we are 2 years later.

i think it's funny how his strongest conviction so far was 3 years on manafort for shit manafort did 10 years ago that has nothing to do with trump or russia. this is after mueller basically investigated everyone who ever knew trump for everything they ever did. and the best he could do was 3 years on manafort. that should tell you something.

meanwhile in reality there's an iv drip of pure unadulterated happening being slowly mainlined into the heart of this country. trump has used the word treason several times in describing this.

the next few months are going to be historic in a way that very few events in your life will be. your children's children will discuss this in history class.

buckle up faggots.

Attached: 1440730829227.jpg (580x768, 76K)

i want to believe

i lost my private key in a boating accident last month

This is what will happen the next time a Dem is President

We have a winner.