Anyone who says this guy is hero is below 60 IQ. any punk can shoot up a place where people have no guns...

anyone who says this guy is hero is below 60 IQ. any punk can shoot up a place where people have no guns. we had one a guy like that here, Baruch Goldstein, was his name, fuck him and fuck the new guy too.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q-4ZLivn0

Attached: AFP_1EN4QV1.jpg (620x394, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYZPTaV-RcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>anyone who says this guy is hero is below 60 IQ
Memeflags always lies about IQ. Between you and me, Dear Reader, I think OP might be a faggot.

>any punk can shoot up a place where people have no guns
False.
1. not many have the courage to shoot people, armed or unarmed
2. even less have the courage to take full responsibility for their act
3. even less do it for the right reason
Brenton is based

In his and his supporters eyes, Isn't it less to do with heroism and more to do with getting a job done?

base and based is not the same

what job? piling up corpses to reach Valhalla/72 virgins/Garden Of Eden?
he's a fundamentalist scum, no better then the Jihadist that massacre people in the streets of Europe or the fanatical settlers who think that if only they will kill all Arabs in the Land Of Israel the Messiah will step down from heaven. all kooks.

>what job? piling up corpses to reach Valhalla/72 virgins/Garden Of Eden?
Didn't you read his manifesto? He explain exactly why he does it, and it's not a bullshit reason like that

im sorry i happen to have been born a groid

This.

>Baruch Goldstein
>He was beaten to death by survivors of the massacre.
Based.

Says the god damn jew.

Attached: DtxD9EuXQAAi69g.jpg (674x675, 85K)

it is bullshit. he's "white utopia" is a religious belief. it has nothing to do with what going on in the real word. white people and Christians have been at each other throats for millennia before Islam was even a thing. he constructed a religious myth and he thinks that if he will only scarifies enough bodies Valhalla will materialize.

dont think for a second that hes a rational down to earth secular logician. he's a kook, i know it well. its all around this place, both on the Jewish side and the Muslim one.

You're talking nonsense, did you even read his manifesto?

i read it. the first half part at least. its a prescription for a utopia, a garden of Eden, equipped with daemons ("invaders") and all, like any religious text. but what can you do with those people? you cant talk sense into them. this is where we are. at the grip of all kinds of religious kooks piling up mountains of bodies to reach their pie in the sky. but the sky is ever more up there so ever more bodies are required, meanwhile down-to-earth people who try to go about their earthly existence get snatched by those lunatics to serve them as a ladder

The killings have nothing to do with this utopia he wanted to build.
He did the killings for very real world reasons and he explained it in detal.
He says invaders are replacing the native European population, and that's why they must be removed.

Is that incorrect? Are European birth rates not below replacemente level, and are not migrants coming to Europe in great numbers, and breeding a lot faster than the native population?

>The killings have nothing to do with this utopia he wanted to build.

so you mean to tell me that white people never had any beef between them before Islam, you heard the Thirty Years' War? read about it, it was extremely vicious, no Muslims involved.
to think that "white people" form some cohesive homogeneous whole, or that they ever did is an insult to reason, but what between reason and religious kooks?

>He says invaders are replacing the native European population

"invaders" - there is no "invasion". invasion is when an army comes with spears and swords, immigrants and refugees come with luggage at best. but "immigrant" dont make for an exotic demon, "invaders" sounds better in a religious mythology

> Are European birth rates not below replacemente level, and are not migrants coming to Europe in great numbers, and breeding a lot faster than the native population?

at first they are but soon enough they get modernized and bring 1-2 kids as people do all around the 1th world, in other words they assimilate - but we need a demon so fuck all that

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 6.png (646x985, 941K)

>A literal Jew
This is bait.
(You)

Why are you telling other countries what is their right immigration policy? Europe and Australia and NZ should send their garbage muslims to Israel and see how you like it. All the stories about you people are true.

If you read what he wrote he states that unarmed combatants are just as complicit and dangerous and armed combatants for displacing the population. Its not rocket science. There was method to his madness, whether you agree to read the manifesto properly or not

nobody is replacing anyone, you can have 15 kids by 5 woman if you want. everybody can do that, stop lying to yourself. after a generation those same immigrants will also bring 1-2 children. the simple fact is that people in technologically/economically advanced countries are simply not keen on having 5 children like in premodern societies. that's a fucking fact.

if this inbred kook really wanted to find out he could have done so easily, it takes minimum research, but no, he wants to be the Prince who slays the big bad Dragon.. fucking kook that he is.. needless to say no Dragons were available so he killed a bunch of unarmed nobodies that didn't knew wtf is going on

youtube.com/watch?v=SYZPTaV-RcQ

>one guy
Yeah its a lot harder to drop US made bombs from US made planes all bought and paid for by someone else on civilian apartment buildings. You have terrorists 10X worse than any mass shooter in history running your government.

Attached: Israel Logic.png (960x960, 485K)

You are correct on the birthrate part.
But entire closed off socities are forming and we are gonna see a religious fanatic government situation like india/pakistan at one point in europe - the immigrant brought that here. So our values and liberty will be destroyed, there is enough sheep mentality among the young of immigrants to reject western values or return to their parents values than the other way around. So his manifesto hold right in this context : that a existence and population shift akins to an invasion in consequence of aftermath, it only takes longer and is less bloody - but it will be when christians are silently slaughtered like in the ME.
To your flag : Its gonna be funny, muslims reject both anarchism and communism, they were infact admired for their tribal loyalty on faith basis by adolf hitler - today it is rather arab supremacy within the fate power hierarchy.

>1. not many have the courage to shoot people, armed or unarmed
>unarmed
>courage
what?

I'm all for shooting mudslimes....but they need to be armed or actively planning attacks (e.g. if this was a terrorist compound)

Attached: 1552693879636.png (1000x764, 210K)

Yes. Better that you employ all your family and friends and they do likewise for generations until you simply have numbers to lobby for other people to do your killing for you

>values and liberty
you have no fucking values and liberty, your value money, the same value all governments have. Value= $$$ be it in morocco, soudi Arabia, or Portugal. and you have no fucking liberty either, cops exist all around the world. the biggest police states are not the most Islamic but the most wealthy ones, America, China, western Europe etc.

to think you are free now and have distinct values from people in Jordan or wherever in the arab countries is nonsense. McDonald is everywhere, shopping malls everywhere. there is no clash of civilization. you bought into a neocon thriller

Attached: 52308639_1135317673309416_3158068845495713792_n.jpg (540x720, 47K)

Oooo is that Brenton? God, I love him. Honestly, he's a hero and he deserves to be freed.

> "invaders" - there is no "invasion". invasion is when an army comes with spears and swords, immigrants and refugees come with luggage at best. but "immigrant" dont make for an exotic demon, "invaders" sounds better in a religious mythology
Don’t pretend you don’t know what Kifar is you hooked nosed kike.

God you people are so full of shit...

>so our liberty will be destroyed.

yeah motherfucker go tell the yellow vests all about their precious liberty while police blow their hands and eyes off like its Mubarak Egypt
guess arabs and Europeans have something in common huh?

Attached: youhavewormsinyourbrain.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Shameless self-bump.
come at me motherfuckers, ill dispute all your bullshit

Attached: killcapital.jpg (362x218, 14K)

mossad does false flags all the time
was this one of them?
the mossad has been operating in christchurch for decades

he would know the difference if 10 million moslem arabs decided to come to tel aviv and stay
those arabs could have 10 babies each and the jews would understand it was an invasion

>kicking a child in the face
B R A V E

Kvetch harder kike.

>He says invaders are replacing the native European population, and that's why they must be removed.
Whites, are not the NZ natives. By yours, and his logic you are also invaders and everyone should've been shot aside from the Maori. What happened to Europe for Europeans, etc. Does that not apply to whites when they settle somewhere?