Conspiracy thread about a magazine in the mosque shooting just got deleted

Conspiracy thread about a magazine in the mosque shooting just got deleted
Wtf mods

Attached: DtY4K0QVYAATgjG.jpg (515x1024, 66K)

Hope you niggers saved the webms I made

I did

>Download failed
Fuck

Good m8
This case needs to be investigated by us as hard as possible.

I wonder why the thread was deleted?
Its not offtopic.

Yeah, no justification for removal
I personally think the mag just fell from his rig, but censoring the investigation was wrong

ayy mate can you reupload? I have an archive folder for this shit

he was kicked down and dropped the magazine. that makes no goddamn sense how a magazine just was sitting there. wouldn't the sand niggers notice? it's the MAIN hallway. This stupid theory is fucking dumb and it wouldn't surprise me if it's promoted by the CIA

Attached: magazine spawnpoint in demosque.webm (648x360, 320K)

Attached: magazine spawnpoint in demosque2.webm (384x254, 408K)

Attached: magazine spawnpoint in demosque3 reload.webm (648x360, 966K)

Attached: 1552873346692.png (960x532, 590K)

Attached: booolits landing after ejection.webm (174x136, 70K)

Go to cripplechan and post it if you really want to just be called a retarded faggot.

got it, thanks user

Attached: booolits landing after ejection2.webm (468x198, 418K)

You can see the magazine gets flung forward when he raises the gun. His sling much of snagged on a pouch or something.

It doesn't even look like a mag, just something that dropped from the noticeboard...?

He could have dropped and flung it when he turned to the side room, he was very loosey goosey with his mags

Youre saying it all a psyop?

Attached: 1552789058930.webm (1296x736, 972K)

Attached: d4c.png (680x501, 74K)

WHAT THE FUCK? are the casings just fucking disappearing before hitting the ground? what the fuck is going on here?

no fucking idea m8

The mag just fell off and the shitty quality and angle make it look like it was there all along or appeared out of think air

If it were a false flag, why would they make it so obvious by leaving full magazines im the place?

>Ignore me, it was def a mag looking at it again, but it also looks like it was flung when he switched weapons

Yet 9001 Y*ng G*ng threads get left up. These jannies aren't worth their pay.

It's called low resolution.

Explain this shit to me. There was a magazine there waiting for him and he later picks it up REEEEE

Attached: magazine planted on scene.jpg (740x720, 73K)

Are you blind? You can clearly see them bouncing around the gate edge

The compression in the video removes too much resolution but look at the very last few frames you can see the casings bouncing and rolling a bit

Place was already shot up or was the stage for a crisis act turned live is my guess.
He didn't drop the magazine is also what I believe, but he noticed it going in and picked it up on the way out.
better SHUT IT DOWN.

because they filmed and made it a couple of times til they got the footage right?
who knows how often they staged it.

someone suggested that the empty casings are not picked up by the camera because of low resolution.
but idk

did none of you watch the video? he went into the building TWO times. guess which time the video of him picking up a magazine is from

dude watch the vid closely
you can see it fall out like he kicked it
don't be dumb

It was probably strapped to the rifle when he pulled it, so it got flung

It was on the initial entry, not the re-entry, but it's not out of the realm of possibility considering how many times he dropped his shit and picked it up later like an ammo pickup

I heard gookmoot doubled their pay recently too

where full video reeeee

he enters at 6:44
at 6:54 the magazine spawns
at 8:33 he picks it up

he walks out at 8:48

he enter again second time at 10:33

The magazine is there the very first time he enters the building. See time stamp in When does it fall out.

I see where it was flung forward now.

lel good one

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 104K)

who is that sweet saintly semen succubus?

Attached: original_result (4).png (512x512, 331K)

The chimera known as Venti.

Attached: 1551148500470.jpg (945x2048, 238K)

Incidentally, this is why I don't believe it was a false flag, the guy was just too clumsy, and almost got tackled by that one guy and stumbled, left himself exposed so many times any aware adult could have taken him out of action, he can shoot but has no operational experience and could easily have died

Therefore, not a false flag by mossad commandos or whatever, they would never leave themselves so exposed in the middle of a firefight

god i'd love to eat a sloppy watermelon with that piece, if you know what i mean

Ok, you guys might be onto something.

It did fling, but that far? who the fuck knows. the goddamn video is so blurry I can't see shit so who the hell knows.

ASSUMING it was planted, no one fucking noticed? You're telling me everyone in that mosque is mossad and just walked right by it?

posting in a schizo retard thread

Attached: 1552342610198.jpg (509x484, 24K)

I think he kicked it or something, I probably would have done that too, adrenaline and nervousness combined with choosing ease of access over retention

No way would it just be left lying there while worshippers piled in

Which magazine was he subscribed to, user?