You didn't really think you could defeat us, did you?

You didn't really think you could defeat us, did you?

Attached: 1543880723301.jpg (343x375, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=RLG1ys2CGcI
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552877970833.jpg
joebiden.info/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FISA incoming.

Attached: 1547260245425.png (1208x588, 179K)

All these fuken Jews!

Attached: IMG_2751.jpg (655x468, 23K)

>She fucking won.
Nope.

Attached: Hillary nonwhite shill tears.jpg (920x900, 316K)

d-damn you...

Attached: dying.gif (500x255, 530K)

Maybe we can’t win, but we can fight

Looks like you are losing battle after battle

How do you think globalists will manage to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat?

The war is lost, you just can't deal with it, you've got another few decades of planning and subversion to go before you can even think of trying again in earnest

Spoiler: It ain't ever happening, one world government is antithethetical to humanity, you are several generations into a long term plan that no longer has sufficient intelligence in its inbred backers to pull it off

I don't care if Aliens demand a unified government to join the interstellar community, we want no part in your trans-human agenda, let us evolve on our own as it should be thanks.

>it's afraid.
you are kill

fuck she's hot

post her flappenwerfer, feet and bobs and panties

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=RLG1ys2CGcI

Attached: 1552801932988.jpg (977x566, 64K)

so, noone got any deepfakes of her being anally reamed by Trump?

We already did, hundreds of years before you were born.

Attached: 1523544845258.jpg (620x413, 220K)

i.4cdn.org/pol/1552877970833.jpg

Use your imagination cabbage

That's what its there for

mmmm .... the stench is devine

We had the Kennedys we dont want the Clintons. Political dynasties belong in history

listen... uhhh... the American people CHOSE her... the system ELECTED him.... sooo

Dynasties are only acceptable if the next generation is trained there whole lives to be a better leader than the previous, north korea gets a pass for example

Attached: magnoliafinalscene.jpg (300x180, 38K)

Try running for prime minister of Haiti.

Prime minister of a violent landfill would be better

Their*

Political pedigree = bad. Vote for those who know what it's like to be a normal citizen. Dont support political families. They already have a foot in the door and an agenda to follow. Keep the monkey wrench or trump in 2020 you'll thank me later

Shut the fuck up Ethan. You're an annoying piece of shit and people dont want to listen to you anymore

>one world government is antithethetical to humanity, you are several generations into a long term plan that no longer has sufficient intelligence in its inbred backers to pull it off
Interesting theory, but Mossad is not inbred senpai

doesnt look human there.

The only people whos vote counts are american land owning white males
tell me
who won their vote?

I'm not talking about mossad, I'm talking about the globalist elite families tasked with implementing the plan, their generational wealth has softened their minds and gene stock to the point they cannot now carry out their hundred year plan, let alone the big saturn cult ones. Pretty much half baked and abandoned in all but name

joebiden.info/

you didn't really think this war was over did you?
t. SS-Amerikanerkorps

Attached: 1548711085255.jpg (513x510, 59K)

I'm Ethan Bradberry, dammit. I _deserve_ to smell her brappps

Lol if only. If that were the case Obama never would have gotten in, let alone two terms after bailing out the banks and bombing lybia. No white male is that stupid, except student millennials.

mmmmmm ... her anus is melt-in-the-mouth tier