My brother works for the Australian Federal Police Force in a department which focuses on counter terrorism...

My brother works for the Australian Federal Police Force in a department which focuses on counter terrorism. I have been warned by him in person that the Australian government is going to start tracking posts on here lads. All Aussies are bout to get a big dose nanny state spying if you post here and yes, they have started a list already apparently.

Prepare your butts.

Attached: 1551393361435.jpg (641x530, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm pretty sure anyone posting here already fully expects they are being tracked

Hey Scottie how ya doin

Attached: D5124C1D-17DF-4D62-8294-D7E90E1C4C6B.gif (132x191, 55K)

Hows my gooch look from down under

Good
Come at me
I am fucking ready

Attached: 25A14125-8EA4-4873-8CBA-58021C16BEBC.png (719x538, 235K)

>shoot up entire mosque
>end up redpilling all of Australia's Police Force as they are forced to monitor Jow Forums

My dad works for NASA and he told me OP is a faggot of galactic proportions.

Fake and ghey. They been here for years. Auspol is nearly all asio and afp

Could you believe that they have just NOW started tracking? They're probably just late to the party and NSA and other glowies are ten years ahead of them.

dumb frog poster as a brother in the feds.
I bet your parents worry about you

Noice...

Quick lads put on your kippahs jews are immune to the AFP

I will miss aussies

Hello Duncan we still on for beers later?

Attached: download.jpg (190x266, 6K)

That's not how five eyes works tard

I’ve always wondered how many glowniggers have been redpilled while monitoring this place

Attached: C38E4BEC-5AC9-4DEA-BF44-5A13F8C00E70.jpg (1600x1200, 191K)

All frog posters will be jailed.

my brother works for nintendo

>my dad works for mossad
fuck off

m8 we've all been on lists for years

Attached: pepesfb.jpg (420x420, 51K)

Aussie cunt authorities can suck my cock AND my balls

Attached: 1552539784983.gif (284x176, 466K)

there are millions of posters here
source: Jow Forums.org/advertise
anything they catch is going to be noise

Just use "Edrick's Basalisk"

it works on all NPC's.

Think of all the meetings they have to have to remind each other to stay on track and not get "discouraged" lmao

Fuck em

Attached: 1552809777568.jpg (198x198, 9K)

How bad is the media blitz on this, ausbros?

From what I hear, they're really trying hard to paint this site as white weeb ISIS. 0 doubt that they'll be heavily watching this site, I mean, thats what they seem to want the general public to think.

If there's anything the media loves, it's a boogeyman.

Attached: 1552788227889.jpg (774x1032, 90K)

Millions of posters yet I can still remember at least 50% of the threads and banter posted on here on a daily basis.

Basically from what my brother tells me is they are now treating this website in the same way as they treat the Muslim radial forums which promote Muslim extremists.

Attached: 1552714182474.jpg (718x718, 104K)

Direct msg to ASIO, ASD, AFP and any other authoritarian cunt who cares.
NO laws will dictate how I fucking think.
MY thoughts are my own.
I was born free and I will die free.
Fuck you and any lacky you send in.
Ps.
All posts are satirical in nature and should not be taken seriously.. by anyone.

Trump 2020. Fuck leftist globakist shitbags. Go merica! Track that aussies...

Attached: Drug Combination List.png (3800x1600, 642K)

TFW I'm American.

Attached: 1547185990555.jpg (750x745, 133K)

Godspeed user, fight the good fight

Maybe Aussies should all start using a meme flag.
Or, we convince gookmoot to add the Aussie flag to the meme flag list and we all start using it.

>we convince gookmoot to add the Aussie flag to the meme flag list and we all start using it
THIS we all emu's now

Would be terribly depressing (as well as meaningless) to be genuinely constantly reviewing Jow Forums content as opposed to making it. Sort of in the league of mass-auditing kindergartner finger paintings for potential child sex abuse. I think they may have some capacity for it, a few short reports got written in 2012, people moved on. Or possibly there's been delegation to absolute bottom-of-the-barrel jobsworths abandoned in the stapler room, a.k.a. "need to employ these people, don't care how"

I need a job

If any Aussie intelligence agencies read this thread, can you please hire me? I can browse the internet all day in real-time looking for any possible criminal/terrorist activity. I have been on new-start allowance for several years, after my disability application was rejected. I will be applying for disability again soon because I am unemployable for any normal jobs due to my autism. Why have me on welfare benefits when you could just hire me for some online intelligence/browsing position?

My throw-away email is below, please send me your contact details if you're interested in hiring me, or let me know if I should email or write to you directly about this. This is a serious post. Thank you.

[email protected]

Good thing i fully abide by the law so its a complete waste of money

If promoting the best means towards peace and liberty for all peoples is a crime than I'm not sure what to think

then* fuck please note in the record I am not retarded

FPBP. Subscribe to Pewds, NSA niggers.

Attached: Fully Semi Autismic.jpg (448x227, 117K)

lmfao let them waste money on tracking me I'm not going to do shit

like this is a problem, firstly assume you are always being watched, secondly will it make you feel better if i keep a list of them and their posts too?

pick a random cop or official we'll get some burgers and whiskey and camp outside their house and watch for any thing incriminating and when we see them fucking children in the ass we'll citizen arrest them fuck their asses and stuff them in the microwave. toasty bitches.

lets see if it deters them...has to work better than this right?

no one is going to jail you for posting on the internet, they going to jail you for burning them alive after they tried to jail you for posting on the itnernet. and in those circumstance i feel a lot better about being jailed. and when we get out we can do it again!

fuck mods, fuck jannies, and fuck the AFP

so your brother is a jew?

Yellow Vests
>negate normalcy and the desire for normalcy
>encourage people to take up arms
>propagate hostility towards the police
>encourage confidence and self reliance
>delegitimates the surveillance apparatus
>enhance BRAVERY
>Muslims, Christians, Jews, Immigrants and Native Born fight the State and Corporations, everybody is welcomed to take part
>scares the shit out of the elites

NZ Fascist
>produced a desire for normalcy among the populace: "Lets return to our everyday lives"
>gives the state a mandate to confiscate arms from the populace
>propagate admiration toward the police, people now give cops flowers and see them as "protectors of the people"
>encourage reliance on the authorities, fear and paranoia
>legitimates forward surveillance measures
>decreases brevity, explicitly aim to propagate FEAR in the manifesto
>racial exclusivity, excludes huge swathes of the populace.
>elites are delighted, they now have a monster to claim to fight

Attached: 1552799167145.jpg (1000x666, 66K)

Good look filtering this piss.

Hi. I'm American and you can suck my penis please.

this

>thinking police agencies are confined to national borders in 2019

Attached: 1544585643957.gif (500x278, 430K)

ACCELERATE

Attached: 1549137573378.jpg (1068x1246, 534K)

fuck....do they have tendies in prison?

Cum stained

Pol is a board of peace
Pol is a board of satire

No, unless you manage to convince the warden that it's a dietary requirement. You can have ramen or toasties though if you have a loved one providing you with money to buy up.

>tfw the Australian Shitposter is the new monster for the Authoritarian Govt/Media to distract the public as they take away civil liberties

I don't really know what to expect of clown world anymore

this...green lights all the way to work everyday isnt a coincidence

I've never done or said anything here that could be considered illegal, what's there to worry about?

GOOD

I WAS GANGSTALKED BY JEWS AND THEIR SHABBOS GOYIM AND IT PEAKED BETWEEN EARLY 2016 AND LATE 2017.

FUCK YOU, SPOOKS.

If any AFP are reading my post, remember they are ALL SATIRE.

Attached: 014539598456.png (291x294, 157K)

If you're not on a watchlist by now you haven't been shitposting hard enough

Fair enough they need to watch out for people who announce this shit but What about the rest of us law abiding shit posters are they going to charge us with shit posting?

>mfw people are actually being paid to lurk in this shit

So what I have never threatened anyone or suggested anyone be killed. I have simply voiced my anger at the west going to shit thanks to multiculturalism going out of control and destroying my home and ancestral nations.

I am expecting top fucking bantz out of you cunts now that there is a bigger audience

>not already being on a list for a decade.
Get off my board newfag.
Hi ASIO.

They want to convince you that this is illegal so you censor yourself.

Jokes on them I've posted the manifesto and video come at me cunts

Then George Orwellian dystopia here we come. Fuck them I have a right to voice my anger at the current shit show that is the two main parties in Australia.

I have a right to point out the mass importation of savages from ME and Africa is going to hamstring this nation. I have right to point out China has to much influence over Australian politics and that they are effectively colonizing us. I have a right to point out Islam has no place in western society and that they are the violent ones not mean old whitey.

Hey Aussies!
Your cucked country sucks.
Sincerely: The USA.
Thanks bye.

Hi police :-) everything I wrote here is satire and not real. It's all a fake story. Everything I ever wrote and will write is fake.

Attached: lpx4tay6zpk21.jpg (831x799, 55K)

*gets shot for microwaving rain water*

Fucking schizo

good thing you have guns to defend yourselves from your terrorist government and overthrow them to preserve your liberties from tyranny
oh wait

so you're saying Australian shitposters are going to be such hot bad boys they're wanted by the govt.

Attached: 1547520316248.jpg (398x298, 22K)

This is it aussies. You can
Submit and enter the night lips closed or fight fierce and brave for the future generations. You are on center stage. The world is listening what you want to say, expecting what you want to do. This is your time pol, do as you please with the world.

Attached: rookienumbers.jpg (500x342, 107K)

Attached: 1549538559294.png (1158x1621, 361K)

>or fight
bit late for that

Attached: 55bc41a932d2439ad0bd8aaa28a9fd2a.jpg (650x488, 22K)

When you living in a communist country but had more freedom and liberty than so-called "liberal democracy" countries.

Attached: pepe-frog.jpg (770x770, 65K)

fool if they are tracking posters it doesnt matter what your flag says if they have your isp

Jow Forums doesnt have nearly enough redpill threads to redpill anyone, its mostly shitposting, damage control from shills and slidies

Attached: 1545017703506.png (700x845, 753K)

This perfectly sane sentiment, once normal in Australia, has been totally criminalised in only a matter of decades. Surely the devil rules Earth for a time, and knows his time is short. God help all of us children.

Everything I have ever posted here is satire and I do not share or condone the views expressed on this website, satire or otherwise.

I'm just a frog enthusiast. I really like frog cartoons in several varieties. Don't track me bro.

Attached: It+also+has+a+drawn+benis+_d6ae97e5125c01cd2762abaf2300b06b.jpg (750x709, 84K)

As if they weren't already... kind of like how the U.S. government officially began wiretapping. They were already wiretapping to begin with, but unofficially.

Coming from a Jew worshiping lard arse with the most authoritarian government in the world whoopty fuckin doo

This. Especially after Christchurch. It's common sense at this point. I don't give a shit because I'm not doing anything wrong nor do I intend to. I'm just here for the humor and memes of the latest massacre.

Don't think we can't see you, FBI niggers.

They wernt it was illegal to spy on your own citizens so NZ Australia England Canada and USA used to spy on each others citizens it’s called 5 eyes

Theyve been doing it for years. Theres nothing illegal about sharing memse.

LOL SKY NEWS IS LITERALLY TALKING ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW.

hiromoot would need to comply and give them that info, unless they are already tapping into isps directly from all the major providers

either way, this board is free speech, so fuck em right

obviously, the kikes and progressives use sites like this to identify who is a threat to their agenda. It explains why my professors started looking at me funny and not giving my reports awards (even though I'm doing far better than the first report which got an award) after I found Jow Forums. You've ruined me.

Time to start shitposting in real life,kangaroo niggers.

yeah, but I've posted stuff about better ways to do mass commit not live, I'm sure I made the shortlist.

i am going to say then N word

aim low, body armor aint shit if they cant stand up

it's like spongebob said, MAKE EM FLOP LIKE A FISH.

KILL MUSLIMS ANONS AND LIVE STREAM IT.
YOU WILL HAVE 40 WAIFUS IN HEAVEN.

youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

Attached: great_times.png (900x537, 696K)

Fake news, the British government respects my rights and freedoms as a British subject, I’m safe.

Fuck niggers heil hitler

We'll, I don't live in Upside-down land, so I'm not worried.
Sorry. I meant "no worries, m8."

So let's say you're Aussie police and want to "track" people on this site. First you probably go to the ISP and ask if anybody on their network is accessing Jow Forums. They say yes. They give a list of IPs they can show are hitting boards.Jow Forums.org, but that's it.

Next step they have to connect IPs to posts, and that convo with Jow Forums's mods will go like
>give us all the posts by these IP addresses
>sorry we're hosted in USA and not legally obligated to hand information over to foreign agencies

womp womp

best part is even if they did, there's no information stored on this site about users and not even a permanent archive of posts, they'd have to manually scrape and archive the site to build a case against anyone and then they'd still be stuck at the fact that an IP address is not an identity

Fucking kikes stage false flag and aussies oay the price. They obviously want christians and muslims to detest each other.

Attached: CB9D7C5F-A26A-4FA8-97B4-C750D3860859.jpg (512x1024, 81K)

I must say I'm surprised so many Aussies are redpilled.
I went to school in Perth for two years and when I mentioned guns people thought I was Lucifer.