Our Leader, BASED Richard Spencer, weighs in on New Zealand Resistance Action

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

youtu.be/Bluhlwtkojw

Attached: 170819_ntl_extremeism_2_1256_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE
files.catbox.moe/pordy9.mp3
archive.is/k7dNM#selection-1359.1-1368.0
kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Christchurch Shooting.torrent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B U M P

OMG I'm such a newfag, I thought I could bump my own thread.

Sage yourself faggot, fucking lil Dickie Spencer he doesnt represent shit

>2 hours
You can't expect your thread to be still up when I've finished listening.
What does he say about the Christchurch Crusader?

>Our Leader
o pls

Dude, I've never had a Spencer thread 404. Always hits bump limit, because of all the kikes swarming it.

I'm listening now. Obviously he condemns it, but I'm sure his analysis will be more insightful than anything else you're going to find.

>Our Leader,

get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

I'm listening to TDS talking about it and Sven seems low key pumped about it. Of course he won't be able to say one way or the other.

The gatekeeping faggot?
Nah brah

>New Zealand Resistance Action
That's what it is now, wow, things are really moving along.

Sven's was the best take out of anyone.

Sven was mad he couldn't say it was awesome. Chilling effect.

He's saying demography isn't destiny; political power is destiny

it was a very ill-conceived action, but an action nonetheless

link?

>"OUR"

CIA jew faggot satanist conehead...yeah right...btw it was a psyop hoax stop shilling mossad

fuck off kike

>Our leader
Fuck off with this CIA egghead

files.catbox.moe/pordy9.mp3

Spencer the gay theater kid whose great-grandparents were bankers?

"In the fall of 1997, Spencer went from Dallas to Colgate University, in upstate New York. He starred there in a production of Oscar Wilde's classic play "The Importance of Being Earnest". Classmates who saw Spencer in that period report that he took on a Wildean air, dressing foppishly and affecting accents. This is one of the roots of the rumor, that Spencer might be homosexual, but he denies it. [from: The Atlantic, June 2017]."

archive.is/k7dNM#selection-1359.1-1368.0

BOO, FOOTBALL GAMES!!!!!!

Attached: spencer-villains-heroes-3.jpg (1024x770, 117K)

fuck off moarpheus you fat jew

.torrent for the manifesto and video:
kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Christchurch Shooting.torrent

this thread gave me jewish cancer
let this thread die

Yeah, just listened to it. Don't agree with that.
His example of India is exactly not an example. It was impossible to hold India for longer also because of demographic reasons.
You can make the argument he's making but it's a hell of a job to keep control of such a state. Lots and lots of oppressive measures have to be applied and even then it's not guaranteed.

Just look at it longterm. A long time ago the Aryan population the immigrated to India from the north, established the caste system to keep people from intermarrying but it didn't really work out very well. They still got a lot of intermixture throughout all levels.

Political power eventually follows demographic power; not only in democracies.

It's funny to think of little dicky nobody as the first of so many fails attempted against Jow Forums by our enemies since Trump won the election

This "based" meme is a good way to expose who are glowing niggers

saying "oh man that was so based" is something I see e-thot nazis on FB say. If you are a grown man please speak like one. Now please never make a thread like this again and never post about e-celebs here.

Who cares what this faggot thinks?
Why should his opinion be any more important that any of the people I interact with here day to day?
Just because he's some talking head who had his 10 minutes of fame?
Fuck home he's no leader, he's a coward
I'll get off my soapbox

Spencer is a CIA stooge, the epitome of controlled opposition.

> demography isn't destiny
So, what do? I think we're in NRx territory - they've too-successfully gone to ground, I think.

"Our" speak for yourself fuck head. Noone here personally subscribes to your brand . Suck dick for a living

Neither basis for power should be ignored and it's not so dichotomous. I think his point is we shouldn't just give up on the movement because the Jews overrun our countries with foreigners. We could still conceivably regain power, purge the Jews, and expel the invaders.

I think he made a better point about the left's reluctance to hear from moderate voices. But altogether the stream was mediocre. The implications of this attack are huge and very exciting.

"If I knew something like that was going to happen I'd call the police."

What a fucking faggot. I am so done with that hack Richard Spencer and those groupies that agree with him on everything.

> implications .. are huge and very exciting.
And short-term bad. And medium-term worse :(

His bit about not caring about demographics is, imo, a cope, though to be fair he /has/ always said that (he once said we'll be the new Jews, eg). The thing is, how do you /get/ power in a democracy? He can only be correct, long-term which is a complete punt.

Attached: spencer-white-suite-posse.jpg (1200x800, 262K)

>And short-term bad. And medium-term worse :(
you could be right

link doesn't work?

holy cringe

Do you have a torrent client installed?

Spencer is a fucking loser that destroys everything he touches, can't believe you idiots still listen to this wanker

Attached: wthh.jpg (550x550, 42K)

link no work

They recommend qtorrent, but any client will do - this method will work with all torrent clients: save that .torrent file, and open it with the torrent client. It's well-seeded, the download will be fast. Maybe if you're in New Zealand think twice about torrenting it, some NZ guy got charged.

He's a putz

Our favorite CIA plant

my torrent client said "no connection could be made because the machine actively refused it"

hang on, lemme try ..

>(((our leader, moshe mossad)))
sage all kike bs plz

.. no, I did it fresh and it works. Are you in a fire-walled country? Try turning on DHT (but I don't really have good torrent fu).

Either that or ask in another christchurch thread - sorry ..!

Doesn't Richard Spencer have Jewish lawyer's?

you shills never explain how being pro-white makes you a kike

If he ever does he has my vote.

~44mins - "they always try to amplify moderate muslim voices, but they don't, moderate white identity voices".

I hate to say it but violence gets the violent taken seriously (yet to happen for us, but ...). It was ever thus.

Attached: spencer-and-sam-hyde-1550974937145.jpg (1012x1800, 276K)

bump

Not my leader. The guy is an incompetent egomaniac.

Matt Heimbach, please leave.

Spencer has been kicked out of 109 friend groups for a reason

Agreed. Augustus Invictus, Eric Striker, and Jason Kohne are far superior.

I’m gonna listen to it while I sleep and be more woke when I wake

Attached: 40A25621-22DB-45CE-B03C-B9B98FD0FFF9.jpg (590x604, 149K)

who cares. he is a pussy, rather listen to varg talk to himself

Spencer sounds like a faggot.

Attached: Kosher Sage.png (800x800, 422K)

Kiwifarms hosts it

Why can't that faggot just leave us alone

43:00 Is all you need to hear.

Striker is acting like a pussy all the sudden. He clearly loves Islam.

lil dickie couldn't lead a fart out of a whales ass with a kike nose dangling from a circumcised stick

Violence is the only way to get shit done.

Dressing up in nice suits and spouting memes while maybe holding the occasional trinket accomplishes nothing. Force accomplishes EVERYTHING!

The state monopolizes violence

kill yourself kike

Haven't heard him lately. I've been on a No White Guilt binge.

i dont agree he is trying to stay away from being apart of that shit. He is probably afraid if he says anything even close to it he'll get fbi'd or some shit.,

Americans have a natural anti-trust law about that monopoly, it's called the 2nd amendment.

Only because decades of subservience from generations before us allowed it to be.

Fuck egghead spencer

Not at all. He says he got "physically I'll" watching the video. Dude is sackless. Listen to his show with Borzoi People's Square

yeah I am halfway through it. I dont think he is, i honestly think hes just saying this shit because hes trying to appear more moderate. He knows as well as the majority knows that the muslims arent really the problem but jews using them as pawns. His comments on brevik are kinda weird though specially the scandi nationalists comments. I find it hard to believe that people would against it totally as it went after the traitors that were doing this to there country.

this

nobody cares about gay mason lucifer fags

ya kikes spam for richard

no he’s usually one of the most vain idiots who attempts to pontificate from different postitions but pretend he cares about something

He thinks he's going to accomplish anything with his words. He's just full of himself and he sympathizes with Islam far too much for my taste. It's also clear he never read the manifesto.

blah blah we get it

he is a dipshit

mason op glow fag

an actor

how much did his parents spend on his lack of an education

i am sure his affiliation with lodge homosexuals won’t bite him in the ass

this

ss it

put it on your walls

>Richard Spencer
>leader
Haha haha, Jow Forums hasn’t liked thismfaggot since 2016, where the fuck have you been, stuck in a goddamned timewarp?

Our Whole Live we’ve know richard spencer to be a fake faggot

dumb actually

good thing he had a jewish grandpa who gave him a bris and initiated him into art and actor school. then inherited all that money.

otherwise he’d still be in college pursuing another degree...

and you're doing something major for the movement then, right? not just some irrelevant, anonymous memeflag shitposter? OK

Dicky Spence is like that kid that annoyed the fuck out of you in high school. He was the first person to have their hand up in class when teacher asked a question, and when he answered all the kids looked at each other like wtf is this dude talking about.

He's like the host of the party you go to where everyone feels like they should be acting a certain way, but they don't know what way that is. So everyone that says anything feels awkward as fuck but doesn't know why.

What are you doing? Are you part of Patriot Front, The Hundred Hands, League of the South, etc?
If not, you're not doing a fucking thing.
At the very least, go pick up some god damned garbage to clean up your community. Only animals and nonwhites live in filth.

>dickie spencer believes their is real meme energy behind yang
So is he a paid shill too or just an idiot.

Attached: 1480925830066.jpg (1597x1697, 245K)

>McSpencer Group
Is this some new fast food chain?

Attached: 1543463108966.png (442x445, 99K)

>NRx territory

>I think his point is we shouldn't just give up on the movement because the Jews overrun our countries with foreigners.
Of course not. Giving up is never an option. And you can still gain political power when you're a minority in a very heterogeneous population. The Alewites in Syria e.g. are a minority but everyone else hates each other even more and the Alewites don't do a terrible job at governing.

>I think he made a better point about the left's reluctance to hear from moderate voices.
Yes, the establishment in America can never let someone like Richard Spencer have a stake in public opinion. They know that his opinions are the fire to the powder keg that is the USA. They can tolerate any other opinion but not ethno-nationalist ones. You could only rely on white voters as a single voting block to achieve something and that's too risky for them.

>But altogether the stream was mediocre. The implications of this attack are huge and very exciting.
I'm not a regular listener of his but their discussion of the shooting was really way understated. Maybe they did a bit of optics but even the overall discussion of it wasn't inquisitive enough. The whole manifesto could have been something to take apart. His opinions on conservatism are exactly the same that they talked about in the last part of the stream.

>And short-term bad. And medium-term worse :(
That's the point of accelerationism, isn't it?
That could have been (another) link to the later section of their stream. How will the GOP handle these events in the future? Jared Taylor has an anonymous source inside the GOP which handles with voting patterns and he told him that they expect the GOP to become the "white party" in less than 10 years. They know what's up.

>His bit about not caring about demographics is, imo, a cope
I never had the impression of him as someone who needs to "cope" with things. He's not the type for that but maybe I'm reading him wrong.

Sorry.

>I think we're in NRx territory
Well, that's not necessarily true. I think the US will just splinter. The racial pattern is still very much geographically determined. If the coasts will actually vote the 2nd amendment away - which is one of the few issues the white voters actually make a fuzz about - then you could easily have a situation where some northern/midwestern states just don't follow the central government anymore and the whole thing comes slowly or quickly apart.

What a pudgy cunt.