Christchurch teen appears in court over alleged re-posting of mosque shootings live stream

stuff.co.nz/national/crime/111372996/christchurch-teen-appears-in-court-charged-with-making-objectionable-publication

If you're living in New Zealand, think twice before sharing the video.

>One charge is dated March 15, the day of the shooting. It alleges an offence under the Films, Videos, and Publications Classifications Act by distributing an objectionable publication – a live stream of the murder of multiple victims at the Deans Avenue Mosque.

>The other charge alleges an offence between March 8 and March 15, under the same Act, by making an objectionable publication showing a photograph of the mosque in Deans Avenue with the message "Target Acquired" and further chat messaging around inciting extreme violence.

>The teenager originally faced a charge of publishing insulting material with intent to excite hostility or ill will against a group of persons on the basis of race, ethnicity, or national origins, but the police withdrew that charge today and replaced it with the other charges.

Attached: 1552875794234.jpg (1240x699, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/vvouYBKieKre.mp4
up.ey.md/f.php?h=0rOQvelO
up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t
up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t&p=1
up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V
up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V&p=1
up.ey.md/f.php?h=2VNPK8PY
my.mixtape.moe/fciebz.webm
stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis
boost.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like Based Brent caused quite a stir
As intended

Attached: 1552650196843.jpg (1000x707, 376K)

a.uguu.se/vvouYBKieKre.mp4

Holy shit are Kiwi police fucking retarded?

Attached: image.jpg (452x326, 18K)

how did he plead?
Not guilty?
Is he challenging the validity of the law?
hope some crack layers offer to back him
but they probably wont want to put their name to defending the attack...

It’s on best gore kiwis.

Attached: 9DE53563-B952-40F4-B174-3CDBE7A38AE5.jpg (250x200, 8K)

Daily reminder Brent shot up a terrorist mosque and they've already deleted the corresponding article off the internet. Christchurch was a hotbed of ISIS activity.

Attached: white man shoots terrorists.png (1193x1314, 647K)

He picked the wrong target of course. The problem IS white people. These traitors are not my kind, not my brothers, may they all end dangling from a noose.

Notice its the SAME copes who stood by the side of Brent.

Attached: 1552698180743.jpg (664x374, 40K)

>uh uh guys we couldn't stop a shooting and we were sucking each other's cocks for so long down at the station that we were ten minutes late to it! What do we do?!!?
>QUICK PASS DRACONIAN GUN CONTROL AND ARREST ANYONE SHOWCASING OUR FAILURE

Are those the same bailiffs fucking kekkers. Is there just the one courtroom in NZ?

INTERESTING...

shitskin detected

God I love watching this video.

Why the pixelation? The man is 18, I've never seen anything like this with other shootings. What the fuck is going on?!

Yeah it looks like New Zealand is a very small place.

thats the courtroom that deals with the most pressing issues

100% white
80% of white people are animals and should be eliminated

Good thing I don't live in NZ nor do I give a fuck. I'll continue to host all the shit below regardless of bullshit takedown requests (which I've received).

Download Links/Watch Video

2 Part WEBM's: up.ey.md/f.php?h=0rOQvelO

Full MP4: up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t

MP4 Playback: up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t&p=1

Touched up version: up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V

Touched up preview: up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V&p=1

Manifesto PDF: up.ey.md/f.php?h=2VNPK8PY

Why are the two cops from the Tarrant court appearance here again? Are they the only cops in christchurch?

The best men always meet in prison during bad times.

Attached: 1547424210160.jpg (1024x640, 87K)

Well done NZPD you just created an actual radical timebomb from some edgy kid

nice find.
the (((white))) terrorists travel activities seem really off too.. and the weapons/mags.

pakistan,israel, some other shithole, abbo world, etc

Attached: basedandredpilled.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Love how they can just make up random bullshit charges because they feel like it.

Damn, those two bailiffs are famous now

100% of shitskins are animals, and should be exterminated.

>If you're living in New Zealand, think twice before sharing the video.
If you're living in New Zealand you should unironically be protesting the further erosion of you rights.

>lets change sides we stand on, that will really confuse the goys

The other cops are mudslimes.

What are you saying? You don't want us to share videos? That is weird.

my.mixtape.moe/fciebz.webm

One fag getting wasted by a drone doesn't mean it was an ISIS mosque though

It'd be more telling if, say, there was some preacher preaching ISIS-tier stuff there, but I haven't seen anything like that

the next time you get one from a kiwi reply with this

Attached: no.jpg (429x250, 18K)

this. If everyone posts it then no one can get in arrested

Probably to protect him from a leftist or Muslim finding out where he lives and attacking him

Can we ban 9/11 footage too? Osama would want us to watch it guys, we can't let him divide us!

Also we should ban 9/11 jokes too because they are harmful digital communications (they hurt my fee fees) :(

BUT THEY ARE EVEN WEARING THE SAME CLOTHING

Some say it's an island.

>touched up version
Is that higher quality?

Maybe because the nz government doesn't want to destroy his life and get sued

Whats going through his head Jow Forums?

Attached: 159342028430.png (367x515, 335K)

Lol wtf

This is a prime example of halal talking.

>>The other charge alleges an offence between March 8 and March 15
So they are fucking with him because he posted the mosque not because of the shooting video

This means they are hopefully not arresting randoms that shared the video on the day of the shooting

>surrounded by the same two cops as the shooter

so they are going to force the kid to go from kid to future mosque/courthouse/school shooter...and when that thappens they will still claim to be innocent. they wouldnt do this to a muslim for fear of the muslim possibly exploding.

He’s right, most white people are virtue-signaling traitors to their own race. Actual garbage. These people are many times worse that non-whites.

>you can't watch a recording of a real-life event because we have deemed it a no-no video

Attached: we cant expect god to do all the work.png (475x792, 490K)

They're going to be arresting pic related for holding extremist views and sharing extremist media now, right?

stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis

Attached: Yikes.jpg (813x842, 78K)

quick, kill them before they explode

Attached: laughing-face-clip-art-43577.jpg (348x425, 24K)

What ya doing rabbi?

>Britain sends its criminals to an island in order for it to be a prison
>over time establish a functional society and live as free men, having a similar quality of life to 1st world countries
>mfw when 150 years later they turn it back into a prison

Attached: 1480602104003.jpg (229x220, 7K)

Attached: red-pill-2.jpg (633x644, 54K)

Right. But to get there, we need to get rid of low whites first.

I thought it was just a stage prop for the LotR movies.

To be fair, he's probably thinking this is a load of shit and how he's going to resign after this.

What the actual fuck?

No free speech & weapon seizures!
CIVIL WAR WHEN.

They would be defend freedom of speech face book are responsible for their platform and control it like Nazi germany if they choose what is uploaded and what isn’t they are the publisher not him

Does this mean I can still spam the shit out of new Zealand police Twitter account with the vid

those 2 are 50% of the chch police department

Bluepilled thoughts

New Zealand isn't Australia, moron.

There are only about two cops on duty at anytime in NZ

With insane speech laws like that, there's not much of a justice system to support there anyway.

Attached: 1542502625361.jpg (624x567, 41K)

>a...am i enabling this orwellian hell?
>ar...are we accelerating yet?

>get triggered so hard by a white guy shooting up oil-eyes you start flailing around in the hopes of striking SOMETHING
based gobernment

Pretty soon they'll ban projectors too

GO HOME faggot.

New Zealand was never a penal colony

>i'm totally responsible for this but it's okay because i'm not actually responsible because i'm a cop and look at how big my arms are that'll scare them haha

top kek

Same cop on the left. What is he thinking?

>trying to make an example out of him
Even if the charges drop, their intent is to discourage. They can't prosecute everyone, it would grind the courts to a halt. So obviously do the opposite of what jews say.

Don’t worry, the shitskins will kill the naive, and stupid whites, and once they are all dead or supportive of the hardcore whites, the new whites will freely clean the world with the support of the greater majority.

Looks like a boomer cuck, first words that popped in my head.

He must live near the shooting or in the same town? That’s why they took him seriously, they want an excuse to raid his house to see if he had any connections with the shooter

>town of 300k
those are the courthouse cards you american morons, not everything is a falseflag.

Good old Winston Pepe

Attached: images.jpg (360x384, 17K)

Probably bailiffs that work in the courthouse. Or whatever the NZ equivalent is.

Yet it’s still full of peni

Okay lads what will we call them?

Shit Lid and The Bald Boomer

Okay homos, real talk

There were 4 suspects, but he seemed for all intents and purposes to be acting entirely on his own

So who were the others? No one is talking about this

Attached: download (2).jpg (960x720, 187K)

Have you heard of CP?

FLOOD THE COURTS WITH SHITPOSTERS
>FLOOD THE COURTS WITH SHITPOSTERS

Attached: 1552011629046.png (483x638, 186K)

>What is this government tool thinking about?
what he's gonna have for supper. Pigs don't think about shit except surviving and following orders.

Attached: 1552626139461.png (745x726, 389K)

You dumb...

damn sheila better have those porkchops ready

so where can I watch this video at guys????

I want to see the shooting live, hear its pretty good and all ive seen is screenshots not real shots.

This

Bailiffs who work at the courthouse, that's all.

maybe all NZ cops look like them?
you know, just like all female cops are officer Jenny on pokemon.

do not share the truth or we will put you in prison! oi you got a loicense for some of that reality? boost.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4

Maybe if you weren't a retard you would have seen it by now

nice

Attached: ok.jpg (499x499, 28K)

there were /gif/ and /wsg/ threads that had links and had the video cut into parts this morning.

Here's one.

intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/

holy shit are those the same two guys that took the shooter in?

what a fucking joke that country is

>kids these days
>why can't they just drink beer and fuck like animals like we did

Ive just seen the egg get smashed and the kid punched in the face on normie news. I was traveling man. Im no newfag, hook a nigga up with the link

Attached: 1539429487426.jpg (1189x755, 151K)