Life after Hate

It's possible to turn your life around and reject the hatred that is stoked by this board. If you feel stuck in a hate group, or hate website like Jow Forums, and feel you need a way out, we're here to help, no judgement, just help.
lifeafterhate.org/

t. former nazi

Attached: 1516336710771.jpg (1000x662, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ
nofile.io/f/JEXJoodWCdU/happy friendly file.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel like clicking that link is how you ruin your life. Just a feeling though.

Life After Hate is a nonprofit organization founded in 201. Its mission is to help people leave hate groups, particularly white supremacy groups. I was just like you once. You can get past this too.

Attached: 1522098439262.jpg (1200x630, 58K)

truth is not hate.

Failed normie

If only the British were this clever in their propaganda after Barghat Singh or the French after the first ALF massacres.

Everyone can feel that guy is nothing good. He didn't talk to Spencer. Clicking on that link will make you become Padilla or w/e, a blackmailed rat to be examined and used however (((they))) see fit. I'm saying this as a gullible guy. fuck off

You don't have to let this rule your life. There is a way out.

Attached: 1540771893695.jpg (700x410, 45K)

Schadenfreude isn't just a passing feeling it's a way of life

Most of us aren't hateful, if you are genuinely interested.

>just come to me nothing will happen i can help you
burn in a fire faggot

>don't let the truth rule your life, Goy
Imagine being this blue-pilled lmao

Do you help Targeted Individuals who had their lives ruined by jews?

This.
Who the fuck thinks doxing yourself and open yourself up to blackmail is a good idea?

I support LAH as well OP. This board is probably 85% hateful energy, is that any way to live? Grow the fuck up.

Let's say this isn't a huge larp. I'm not you, nigger. You probably joined because you had a bad childhood, or some stupid shit like that. You needed an outlet. Most of us aren't like that. We are a more intellectual group of ethnic nationalists that don't dress and act like a group of mentally deficient crack addicts.

This is a prime example of what the vulnerable have to deal with inside any hate group or hate website like Jow Forums. Leaders and the more vocal members not allowing questioning, requiring strict adherence, leaving young men feeling like they have no other option. I'm here to tell you there is Life after Hate. No judgement, just help.

It seems harmless to you currently, but you will start to see the trap close around you, even with just casual browsing of hate websites like Jow Forums. These people do not have your best interests in mind and only seek to exploit the vulnerable.

I'd say 16 is when i really developed some awarness and ever since than I've lived just fine as a hateful individual.

>Jow Forums changed me, im so hateful now oh god!
what the fuck is wrong with you? we come here to vent the overflowing rabid frustration that is the existential crisis of everyday living with nonwhites and you say shit like this?

you are a lying snaketongue hooknosed subverter spreading disinfo and vitriol on a Patagonian seaweed macrame forum and nobody here is going to fall for your little tricks and bullshit.

>t.former rabbi

Attached: 1548492420848.png (583x789, 568K)

You still haven't learned to tripcode have you?

Maybe you should be consulting members of videogame clans. might be more effective than this shtick

Attached: 1552875732926.jpg (850x400, 95K)

kindly fuck off

Holy shit the amount of shilling in this board during the peak US/Canada hours is insufferable.

Attached: 1536311780577.jpg (600x576, 13K)

i wonder (((who))) OP is
>pic related

Attached: noseberg.png (768x736, 52K)

>or hate website like Jow Forums
user, this is a board of peace. Nigger is a term of endearment, faggot. Kike(l) is a geometric figure.
Love trumps hate.
Also, I'm not seeing the political part of this discussion.

hatred is an internal personal perception and projection
kikes everywhere, i don't hate them. but i will not tolerate their hate

What feels better, love or hate? Hate deteriorates your mental state and wastes energy that can put towards making the world a happier place.

explain why we whites should not fear being a replacing minority

pro tip: you can't

Attached: 1537845583837.jpg (500x626, 63K)

Thanks bro. We have programs that soecialize in the disengagement of individuals who were previously involved in hate groups and reintegrating them back into society as full functioning individuals that are capable of obtaining jobs and building healthy relationships within their communities.

We also have anonymous 12 step programs aimed at deradicalization and to help people deal and move on from racist actions and pasts.

?
you are doing it wrong.
channel the hate and store it for the final battle. if you give in to lowly jewish animalistic emotions you are not going to do shit for us.

take it, seal it up so you can unleash it on the day of the rope. trying to wrap your head around it will only kill yourself. don't even touch it. just note it, then seal it up for later. god will know what to do with it when the time comes.

did Nazi cessation cause you to become a fatass? You have no respect for yourself and it shows.

Actually you the liberals who are like you are the hateful ones. I’ve never seen so much vitriolic hate speech against people who just want to talk or have opinions.

There is life after your hatred, it’s not too late to get away from mainstream media. I was just like you once.

OK I'll bite. What's your solution to the JQ? Just let them keep subverting and destroying our people?

Make it good.

Sounds like brainwashing desu schlomo

I don't even think stormfront is your target audience. Go for prisoners and bikers. Well,.. keep it to prisoners if you want success

>can't be exploited you are "these people"
normies eat our memes up and that's a good thing

Attached: 1j9lh8.jpg (717x359, 28K)

>reject the hatred

Most Jow Forumsaks are normal fags with families and a life. Hate is really not the driving factor here. This is the most fundamental mistake the establishment made and continues to make in dealing with our movement. We aren't some brawling Stormfags or that cringy Untermensch that the 'life after hate' fag, you posted pictures of, was. This is all much more akin to the liberal revolutionaries of the 18th and 19th century, far more dangerous and far more consequential than just an internet phenomenon or some 'angry shooter'. It's a change in the fabric of western society. Because Jow Forums is among the most uncensored public places in the world everything gets expressed here first. Was the same with the libertarian expressions of the 00s, from Anonymous to Wikileaks. The chans are simply the most open market place. Go to some Ohion trailerpark, you'd likely be more successful there. Good luck.

in America all they teach our children about spain is that they are european Mexico and nobody is white or speaks english.
and that you are all rapists that destroyed south america with your diseases and religious crap.
not kidding, our kids are taught that you are the whole reason we have to deal with mexicans today.
isn't that fucking funny?

Attached: 1549158604792.jpg (1024x768, 359K)

>former nazi
current kike

I have no hate.
I wish everyone well, and want the best for everyone.
I love jews, I love blacks, I love whites, I love asians, I love muslims, I love christians, I love atheists, I love communists.

I may disagree with them, but I do not hate them. And when they refuse to listen to the warnings heeded, about silencing free speech, being quiet about issues that are important, about the dangerous game muslims are playing in the west;

Then let them suffer and die. They didnt want to listen, and that is totally fine. I still love them, but I am not going to force them to see things my way. They can figure that out for themselves.

Attached: 6419.jpg (1920x1080, 938K)

truth is not hate, you faggot.

why do you hate babies enough to sacrifice them to moloch though?

What if hate isn't what radicalized me? What if it was love for my own people?

Attached: 1546481876681.jpg (759x1024, 182K)

Lol
A mind bended by reality cannot assume it's previous form. A lot of us made the crossover from left to right. Impossible to go back once you know how things really operate.

This guy grew up in Toronto and I kicked the shit out of him when he got mad at me for calling him a coward half nigger greedy wop.
I won and I took his docks.
True story

Common man, I thought you wanted to help us

Why should we not fear becoming a dwindling minority?

you have the answers man, we need them common

Attached: sociaism.jpg (570x768, 103K)

Problem is my hatred does not stem from Jow Forums it stems from the MSM continually telling me I am a Nazi, Liberals wanting to annihilate my existence and my own government removing my basic rights such as free speech and democracy. You should really suck a dick if think this place is influential in any fucking way to my life.

Also why don't you go on Twatter and post this under those Jewish chameleons posting all their anti-white hate, faggot?

Did you leave? Give up after three posts?

>It's possible to turn your life around and reject the hatred that is stoked by this board.

I tried to leave this mess of a board twice already, and that "beautiful, hateless" internet of yours always made me want to hate them again.

Maybe the problem is you?

Attached: 1552868372337.png (647x648, 237K)

I agree that hate is not the answer, but the 14 words do not need to be hateful. War can be pragmatic and not hateful. The 14 words are necessary for us to keep our civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ

You hate my race and my family and you want to kill them. Your hypocrisy knows no limits, kike.

this is why being "overweight" is not necessarily inherently a bad thing

former nazi you dont look old enough

TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND

Attached: 1D840843-2B17-4C81-8469-F3E27D0DBC6B.png (239x459, 133K)

Jow Forums is a board of peace and love you stupid faggot

you might know that if you weren't so bigoted and closeminded

Attached: 1464134977213.png (724x480, 851K)

Piccolini is a hyper-faggot

This is true for about 80% of Jow Forums in my opinion.
Original Stormfags, Jow ForumsThe_Donald, religious loonies, conspiracy schizos, actual lolbertarians and the odd lefty are the remaining 20%.

Attached: 1543250374204.png (446x925, 544K)

why is it that only whites are called out for hatred but never the people who hate them?

seriously any non white can openly hate whites, slander them and harass them with total impunity yet when a white person does it the entire system comes crashing down on them.

you want to know why some whites hate? it's because of them people who are always trying to shut down their genuine grievances.

>loving your people is 'hate'
Hello fellow white people!

Attached: 1504583300845.jpg (850x400, 94K)

There are so many replies to respond to each. I just wanted to say to those willing to listen, in the wake of these terrorist attacks, that you don't have to go down this destructive past. There is a way out through Life after Hate. We have anonymous deradicalization 12 step programs and offer further help to those that are at higher risk in hate groups.

These people don't care about you or white people they only care about the power and feed on the fear. They seek out young and vulnerable recruits and use them up and tears apart their lives. There is Life after this Hate, there is Life after Jow Forums. No judgement, just help

Get the fuck off my board shill

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: 1469219094973.jpg (500x500, 14K)

Most of Jow Forums doesn't fall for the Kremlin agitprop to demoralize and destabilize the West. We know they're just fucking with us and we fuck with them back. All part of the show, right? Putinbot propaganda is pretty lame. There might a few retards and fuckwits who fell for it, but then they'd fall for just about anything.

Attached: Yuri - 4 stages.jpg (325x306, 16K)

*snap*
yup, this post is going my "dumb shit ill never do" folder
i mean it is already packed full, but i'll squeeze you in

Attached: 1552728106411.jpg (597x418, 44K)

KYS NIGGER

Lmao stfu fatass

Attached: 74A12CCA-15A6-4AB6-84F8-0605F0C3AC74.jpg (620x387, 64K)

>the hatred that is stoked by this board
i dont feel any hate, it is not hate to say ungrateful anti-white faggots can stfu or gtfo or die.

I'm sad these things always turn out to be faggot larps. If these leftists want to change our minds so bad they can just come by for a chat. Unlike their shitty echo chambers there are no down vote buttons here. They just come in and raid us trying to shout louder but they lose interest so fast.

I think they must know that they have no power here.

Why do you only help white people? Racist.

>implying I hate anyone
Hate is a cheep emotion democracies use to rile up the plebs because they are incapable of anything higher.
If one must kill it is out of duty and love for ones own.

Attached: 1552861223842.jpg (599x510, 53K)

So you suck nigger cocks with your kike pals?

You guys are fucking retards as usual. This is a LARP based on an Italian guy who did a TED talk.

Just get the fuck out if you have nothing to add to the discussion you disgusting faggot

t. homosexual

ftfy

>Hate
Fuck off with this forced meme
We are a board of peace and we work primarily for the well-being of white people

Attached: 7F14BE60-1E50-491E-8186-66A76E6BE237.jpg (1446x2048, 169K)

You're a faggot!
You're a faggot!
You're a filthy little cocksucking faggot!

Ball draining is your game,
Your father dies in shame,
Cause you're shit eating, cum drinking faggot!

When you were young your uncle fucked you.
Now you're grown you can't get enough goo!
It's really sad, but don't be mad, we'll hang you with the rest.
Cause you're a dirty little cocksucking faggot!

Ducking your head down and being a cuck doesn't stop white replacement, nor does it stop other races from being ethnocentric and nepotistic.

How much money do the Jews give you? Must be a good gig fuck.

You forgot to say
>hate website like Jow Forums

Fpbp

Sounds like you are just talking about Richard Spencer specifically.

Here's your (you), kike.
Even if someone wanted to blind themselves to the real world and try to bluepill themselves, a group like this will own them forever. "Anonymous," "judgement free" -- what this means that it's under their terms. They'll make you do their bidding or threaten to dox you once you give them all your info. The only future you have in their group is to act as an agent for their ends, or to have the rest of your life be an infamous celebrity whose entire career is "reformed racist who goes on national TV to countersignal white people whenever they tell you to."

What's the issue if whites are eliminated? Time moves forward, cultures evolve, melatonin in your skin means nothing. These existential problems you fucktards claim don't matter in the long run of humanity, you're just lonely and get off on blaming your problems with racism etc. We're gonna die in a heat death or mass flood before whites actually get wiped out. Regardless, I hope your white culture rots away with the niggers and kikes you hate so much.

>There are so many replies to respond to each

I would rather think you didn't read any replies at all otherwise you wouldn't continue to vomit your automated, buzz wordy sale slogans onto our nice little somalian basket weaving forum.You are simply a corporate faggot doing 'the good work' either for free or for some shitty pay but you have absolutely zero interest and/or the balls to engage in some meaningful conversation about what all of this is. Good bye and don't forget, kill yourself.

I'm genuinely curious how you can be so aware of race and the jq and turn back? How can you go from 1+1=2 to 1+1=666? I used to be like you are now, but after a lot of research I cannot just unlearn what I know now. How were you able to just turn it off? Is it the shekels? Are you pretending?

I haven't left or given up, just unable to reply to 100 angry and vocal users. This is EXACTLY what our members have to deal with and why they feel trapped into their current situation.

the liberal cries out why is Nazism spreading? as if they don't realize that they are creating Nazis.
liberals and their cuckservative brethren deny whites their history. they deny whites any sense of identity. they are not allow to take any pride in their cultural or heritage in the achievements of their ancestors. in fact you liberals and cuckservatives actively try to destroy every vestige of it. yet this is only required of whites and no other people on the planet.

I am not white but I'm actively encouraged to embrace my culture and my identity is praised and institutional protected. I can say whatever I'd like, completely shit all over the people who made this country and completely dismiss their entire history. laugh at their displacement which they never asked for. I can do all of this without fear of penalty and know that the system will protect me from any retribution.

imagine if any other group on the planet were treated this way? imagine how they would react? would you call it hate if they reacted violently?

this is what liberals and their cuckservative masters do not see, they don't see that they are the ones who have created this and the more they try to suppress it the more the pressure builds until it unleashes and burns this country to the ground.

Exactly. I feel zero need to larp as a nazi biker. It's the other way around, I want to be as grey as possible. I've actually improved several aspects of my life since I began browsing chans. I'm not going to lie some red and blackpills are stressing as fuck. And I unfortunately have to pretend being someone else entirely near most of people. I have two fucking consciousness nowadays: the things I really believe and what normies (left and right) want to listen. It's stressful and it has nothing to do with leaving a nazi cult. The thing is truth is harsh and can scar one who looks for it. These sad places seem at times the only barely aware environments of the current craziness, degeneration and impending doom.
But op can help some drunk bikers, I guess. Good for them. I just don't think it's the same kind of shit that goes on here. Your analysis is much more accurate.

The only person who is trapped is you. In an liberal ideology built on faulty ontology. Fucking idiot

Attached: 1480720824519.jpg (505x509, 56K)

new zealand video torrent magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d6hcqugueyeoqqp5qklhvverhrcsqanl&dn=Ik6VYAJGF7os.mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969
use qBittorrent

>Brenton Tarrant manifesto
nofile.io/f/JEXJoodWCdU/happy friendly file.rar
password: facebookshooter
use 7-Zip

Attached: birth rates.jpg (2023x1717, 339K)

Imagine coming onto a board that people visit voluntarily and spewing this bullshit about people being trapped. This is how you know OP is just shitposting.

>thinking being white is just an issue of melatonin
DEBASED

>former nazi

lol leftist faggot.

Attached: intresding.png (801x577, 6K)

Hey fatass u and anyone else who dares to leave the organization Jow Forums better watch out because u might just get knocked the fuck OUT

Attached: ECC62799-88EE-476F-9BD7-E6ABB3B87E45.jpg (740x500, 149K)

Nazgoth for life, eat a dick faggot.

Pick someone and have a conversation or you're either a faggot kike or a larp.

No one here is opposed to sensible conversation you mong

The world will never be a happy place. Yeah, joy does feel good, but so does hate and hate gets a bad rep so I'm gonna keep promoting hate until it's seen as a good thing

There are completely anonymous 12 step programs designed for people just like you who've been trapped into hate websites like Jow Forums...these are anonymous as in nobody asks who you are. The more advanced programs that provide outreach to active and organized hate groups (bike gangs and militias) obviously have more involved help from moving, job training and therapy and are private and confidential.

We help you understand your terms without judgement. There is Life after Hate.