Just finished reading the manifesto. Pretty much im suicidal and feel like dying. We cant do anything...

just finished reading the manifesto. Pretty much im suicidal and feel like dying. We cant do anything, killing people is wrong and i want no part of any of this. Why do things have to be this way?

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x469, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

katana17.wordpress.com/2019/03/15/the-great-replacement-manifesto-of-new-zealand-mosque-shooter-mar-2019/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you ever notice how shills always post generic pepes to start a thread?

The fun is only beginning my fren

Attached: 1552802332223.jpg (443x376, 74K)

I did. They're really so dumb if they think they can hide among us

Get lost cuck

fuck up faggot

>Why do things have to be this way?
because politicians dont give a fuck about their own people and do their business behind masks

As a Christian (a bad one) I know the danger of islam, but killing innocent muslims is wrong. When he shoot that woman on the floor, i felt so bad

ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID
ONE POST BY THIS ID

i guess i really didnt take into account how i could come off as a shill but re reading it i do sound like one. Honestly just feel like shit about it all

Attached: 1535011467056.png (1000x764, 210K)

fuck off

>killing people
>people

Fucking shill.
Pepe is last-years meme... Nowadays is all about based Aussie man.

Attached: aussies shitposting at our blacks.jpg (900x900, 85K)

aye lad, sometimes being a nigger knows no color.

Attached: 1550654252129.png (1092x1037, 65K)

Can I get a link to the manifesto, I want to read it but cant find it

katana17.wordpress.com/2019/03/15/the-great-replacement-manifesto-of-new-zealand-mosque-shooter-mar-2019/

am i going to jail for sending sharing this out? I hate our society

sign off your computer and go outside

All you have to do is talk to a woman and get her pregnant. Imagine a long line of thousands upon thousands of your ancestors clawing and scraping to survive. The line ends with you, what are you going to do about it?

Nah, you just might get suicided by the NZ agencies.
Don't worry about it user, they get more angry when you show the video (because it showed the shooter's face so they couldn't freely show his patsy)

then you are fodder. worm food. At least when your digested remains are squeezed out the anus of the worms that ate you the soil will be more productive to life than you ever were.

Attached: 1473945471881.jpg (600x598, 59K)

This. Keep the white race alive, or ensure that it is an even fight for your brother's children.

If killing is wrong, why is killing yourself ok?

shut the fuck up you stupid faggit

Attached: 1509594813074.jpg (640x349, 46K)

Ever notice how faggots implicitly admit that they suck dick without ever being open about it?

>The line ends with you, what are you going to do about it?
I have a brother lmao it's okay he's already married

its not, its terribly selfish. i just want relief. a long sleep

as a country with a lot of race mixing, im telling you, your race doesnt matter as much as the weight of your own actions, what does matter is stopping ((((THEM))))