To the Communists: YOU made life intolerable and created villains out of ordinary people...

To the Communists: YOU made life intolerable and created villains out of ordinary people. Now you reap your bloody harvest and be assured that this is only the beginning. You can blame the Black Sun for this, you can blame Pewdiepie, you can blame "toxic masculinity"... but what you do not have the courage to blame is your own poisonous policies that engineered the suicide of your civilization and how you fiddled while Rome burned.

Attached: 1552873347006.jpg (617x350, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themillenniumreport.com/2019/03/operation-gladio-an-international-nato-cia-terrorist-organization/
youtu.be/GGHXjO8wHsA
youtu.be/Vhda0umd5Ls
hiddenlol.com/lol/287509
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1990s_Post-Soviet_aliyah
minds.com/Kommandant
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This guy just got SHOAH'd on youtube
really gets the noggin joggin

K-Kommandant?... is that you?

Why did he say Communists instead of Zionists
He's not even fully redpilled which is amusing

Listen to the manifesto audio version
tiny yxq7addc

nein
he didn't even fucking do anything
>HURR DURR SCARY
Can't wait for the day
communists equal jews

But why not come out and say the full truth if you're gonna already be this edgy?

Does anybody have an archive of his Fascist view of communism video??? They deleted his whole channel

Anyone knows if he posts anywhere else or got other platforms?

>Communists: YOU made life intolerable

are you retarded or do you actually think any country on earth has communism?

before you answer go google what communism is because I think you must just be stupid on the subject.

NOOOO he got fucking terminated
This sort of brings some legitimacy to him DESU. Glory to Vril. Anyone know if he's on bitchute or something?

>reddit spacing
take the nearest sharp object and drive it into your wrists, then drag it across VERTICALLY, not horizontally, down your arm

you gonna cry
piss your pants maybe
maybe shit and cum

I don't know, but I rest easy knowing you guys will let us know if he's revived

I hope somebody had an archive of his stuff I only have 3 videos saved

i un-ironically like to separate my sentences with white space to give each extra emphasis

also you are stupid.

>no true scotsman fallacy
You are uneducated on basic reason

This.. Anyone got an archive?
I only just discovered him, he had some really interesting videos.

Mirror it on jewtube

Kommandant if you are one of us, make a bitchute account or use some other platform where you wont be shoah'd as your main platform

I have all the stuff he posted about the NZ Shooter

Did they really get afraid of him that they just terminated his account.

Hold my COCK
OPERATION GLADIO: An International NATO/CIA Terrorist Organization

NATO/CIA International Terror – Operation Gladio

URUNU

Our government wouldn’t attack us, their own people would they?!

1990 European Parliament Resolution on Gladio

Page on Wikispooks

GLADIO Europe’s best kept secret (more newspaper links at bottom of that page)

Secrets & Bombs The Piazza Fontana bombing and the Strategy of Tension by Luciano Lanza

Allan Francovich Documentary

This long-forgotton BBC Timewatch series documentary that blew the lid on Gladio for many of the general public. The director sadly died in extremely suspicious circumstances passing through US customs. The documentary has been buried and never repeated or released, so this is in very low quality.

themillenniumreport.com/2019/03/operation-gladio-an-international-nato-cia-terrorist-organization/

youtu.be/GGHXjO8wHsA

Daniel Ganser

An author credited with helping bring-to-light state-sponsored terror in Western Europe, he spoke on “Treaty of Rome & US-backed Operation Gladio”

youtu.be/Vhda0umd5Ls

He also published this article on his website: Secret Warfare: From Operation Gladio to 9/11(pdf) (local cached copy)

and wrote the book NATO’s Secret Armies (Amazon) on Gladio which I’ve not read.

Paul L Williams

Having read this book last summer Operation Gladio THE UNHOLY ALLIANCE BETWEEN THE VATICAN, THE CIA, AND THE MAFIA (publisher page) By PAUL L. WILLIAMS (Amazon page)

He made a short 30 minute interview on RT where he admitted he was a life-long neocon until his investigations led him to have an about-turn in his views.

for no fucking reason too, guess they know no one will complain if it's such an unknown account

I hope you get purged comrade

Yep

He also advocated for a pretty good documentary about fascism in one video

Go on gumroad and search documentary fascism, there should just be one result
Based on the clips he used from it, I'm going to buy it, seems redpilled as fuck.

Attached: godswork.png (500x958, 360K)

thats like eating a poisoned apple, then saying that it was oranges that gave you herpes.

its beyond retarded to claim that communism is to blame for anything in the current year when there is no communism, anywhere.

>no true scottsman
go find a less retarded, and hopefully appropriate, meme to copy next time.

I totally support yo views on this man

this guy is based. if youre going to LARP at least make it fun.

Logical fallacies aren't memes you retarded faggot, unless you mean in a purely Dawkins sense. Many people who created PC culture were Marxists. Marcuse being a prime example. Sorry about that low IQ friend, but I'm sure you have other qualities.

I was downloading a bunch of his videos but his account was gassed before that one finished. too bad.

Can you upload some of them somewhere?

this is pure readpill

>Logical fallacies aren't memes
they are when you're too stupid to understand them or use them correctly

Just found his channel today, and it got Holocoastered the same day, and I see threads about him when I have never seen any before. Did he use Vril to bring this to our attention? I am pretty scared boys not gonna lie.

Attached: 1516416550832.jpg (750x656, 121K)

From the Kommandant I have the:
Christchurch Engagement
The Manifesto Of Brenton Harrison Tarrant Part 1
The Manifesto Of Brenton Harrison Tarrant Part 2
That's it

Attached: 287633.jpg (1117x1416, 104K)

Still butthurt.

Attached: 1374848781_996741_64.jpg (670x586, 68K)

this timelines fucking imploding when this dude in a gasmask and led light eyes is more sensible than television moguls

Right Wing Death Squads when?

Attached: 1463721401_tumblr_mtaghz8Ukr1r8oyaho1_500[1].gif (500x270, 628K)

I only managed to download these. See folks, this is why you should archive fucking everything you see.

In the manifesto ones, is he just reading it as is or adding commentary?

Attached: kommandant vids.png (458x191, 34K)

This certainly pleases the Vril. I hope you upload those somewhere I'd love to archive them for future Aryan generations.

For a new fascism is the one where he advocates for the documentary on gumroad

>pass user
Absolutely fucking based and redpilled. And OP hates commies. I wish me and you were friends IRL.

t. bugurt zionist

I'll wait to see if he uploads them all to a new channel first, my connection is shit and will take ages to upload them myself.

I'm ashamed that a faggot like you lives in my country.

He is just reading the whole thing in the Darth Vader voice

Attached: 287486.jpg (750x648, 46K)

>communists equal jews
But how can that make sense when the Jews were expelled from Soviet Russia?

Same thing.

Who the fuck do you think started the Bolshevik Revolution? Who the fuck do you think personally killed the Tzar and his family? Who the fuck do you think fled Russia with millions of rubles after the jig was up?
I hate commie cumbuckets like you.

did this guy seriously get deleted?? what the fuck man he didnt even do anything wrong. he was literally just a far right edgey cosplayer. absolute fucking orwellian bullshit censoring this man

I'm looking for the video titled "The fascist view of Communism" this authoritarian breakfast food has a small clip of it.
hiddenlol.com/lol/287509

soon

Attached: 1510019240848.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

>Who the fuck do you think started the Bolshevik Revolution?
Vladimir Lenin, who wasn't even aware that his mother was part Jewish and was born after Karl Marx died.

>the Jews were expelled from Soviet Russia?

lol what fucking alternate reality are you from?

Attached: Stalin the founding father of Israel.png (797x412, 145K)

You think it was just Vladimir Lenin alone? Holy shit, this is the state of my countries education...

Stalin was a 5'4-5'6 manlet
That image is an insult to the intelligence of anyone who sees it
not to mention
14 MILLION TONNES OF LEND LEASE AID

a-user, I...
fuck jannies btw

Attached: 1551979003455.jpg (167x301, 8K)

Wait...just because he has a pass makes him a jannie?

14 million tonnes wasted on slavniggers who's only modern feat is having the highest aids rate in europe

Agreed.

Turns out they just fled by the million.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1990s_Post-Soviet_aliyah

Literally came here because I knew there'd be pussy fasci tears over this loser getting dropped

>communists are the primary bad guys

Attached: 1551131946899.png (305x349, 107K)

Yeah, after decades of pillaging the Russian goyim their social experiment goes to shit and they flee to their base. HOW UNEXPECTED!

Attached: Swedish-jewish banker communist Olof Aschberg.png (1704x433, 192K)

>far-left neocon wants to censor the internet
What is the (((Streisand))) effect?

no I'm saying FUCK jannies cause well... fuck jannies

Mostly his associate, Lev Davidovitch Bronstein; better known by his alias Leon Trotsky. The entire hit squad who killed the royal family was orchestrated and carried out by those of Jewish descent. Even the acids and gas to be used to dispose of the bodies were procured through Jewish merchants.

communists are jews with no exception

Commies and kikes go hand in hand, dude.

Couldn't have fucking said it better myself.

Attached: 1544372278198.gif (300x186, 446K)

Understood.

did I mention fuck jannies and fuck jews?

Attached: 1551230510227.jpg (340x568, 50K)

Indeed. Fuck jannies, fuck kikes, and fuck their pets.

relevant

Attached: 1552881630314.jpg (935x659, 458K)

>not realizing you gave his channel to the commies by posting it on this board
Kek, yes, I'm sure you'll get a Darth Vader wannabe nigga that believes in magic powers to utilize the streissand effect.

still more sensible than jew santa and hillary "I carry hot sauce in my purse!" clinton

Attached: 42743598_10214319143745399_1671417902269464576_n.jpg (400x433, 23K)

I wish to God he'd said this.

The fact that after he got banned there's plenty of people talking about it proves you wrong. Not bad for a small channel. So go throw more money to your BASED leftist elite-approved shills.

Attached: ANTIFA trannies make almost 4 times as much money as Belle Delphine.png (1063x986, 800K)

hes a fucking Larper faggot obfuscating history

>B-b-but H-Hillary p-people h-hate s-shillary
Y'all niggas still holdin onto that bitch for 3 years?
>follows a cosplayer that believes in Vril
>thinks he's more intelligent

fuck man. sometimes our heroes fly too close to the (((sun)))

>plenty of people talking
>less than 4k subs
More people are talking about avacado toast right now

does that say half a million shekels?

Attached: x9ydkvaunwez.jpg (640x783, 52K)

gotcha senpai

minds.com/Kommandant

minds.com/Kommandant

He's been shoahd

F

doing gods work

Attached: risingtarrant.jpg (722x722, 98K)

It was less than 2k subs actually, but of course to you far-left neocons even the smallest dissenter questioning your sacred precepts must be censored.

I was watching videos of his all night and dying that people actually believe this. He had over 3k when I was there, but maybe I'm wrong and his 1.5k followers are going to do a ton. I mean, only 4 of y'all could afford the $9.99 fascism documentary he was advertising, so between the 4 of y'all you might be able to afford a clip of bullets.

Yes, Even if you don't count ((((Patreon))))'s cut he still gets about $400k per month. I doubt all of that comes from small time paypigs, makes you wonder which leftist billionaires and think tanks finance him.

>He had over 3k when I was there
So his subscriber count actually doubled in a matter of hours? wew, no wonder the extreme far-left establishment started seeing him as a threat, lel.

>I mean, only 4 of y'all could afford the $9.99 fascism documentary he was advertising, so between the 4 of y'all you might be able to afford a clip of bullets.
Oh so now the communist is all about boasting about how SUPERIOR AND GREAT are the wealthy? RMYT

Attached: quote-on-what-must-an-elite-be-founded-a-purity-of-soul-b-capacity-of-work-and-creativity-c-corneliu (850x400, 87K)

Yeah, fuck the poor amirite comrade?

Attached: 1480788346608.jpg (567x561, 32K)

Thanks bro

Attached: Leopard react.jpg (650x1024, 95K)

>makes you wonder which leftist billionaires and think tanks finance him.
Exactly

>$10
>wealthy
I know you think this says something about me, but it just tells me that I work harder than you and make more money than you. Get a job, welfare queens
(you)

It doesn't matter whether it's $10 or $10000000. Fact is for being a communist you sure worship wealth and love sucking the balls of the wealthy by preaching their leftist religion. For free.

So edgy and rebellious to give away control of all property and all wealth to a dictatorship that promises you free shit. So edgy.

F

their the same thing.

communist calling somebody else a welfare queen. we got a good goy ovah here!