White Genocide redpills please

White Genocide Is Real In Their Own Words
youtu.be/kNmYfxaAPG0

Attached: 1531647643573.jpg (624x402, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6-3X5hIFXYU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1498174594326.webm (954x720, 992K)

Attached: 1552872258478.jpg (640x860, 143K)

I'm Asian and yesterday I tried to talk white guys into traveling across Europe and poking holes in the condoms, and you all replied "NO NO NO THEY NEED DADDIES, REEEEE" so if you don't wanna fuck women of your own race and get them knocked up to increase the population, that's on you.

>Your ancestors destroyed many countries, including my parents country.
Germany did a lot of damage to Greece in WW2, it's the reason both sides of my family left Greece. Remember, Germany (White) allied with Turks (Muslims) against Greece (multiple times)

>Your ancestors invited us to your countries
Many Greeks were invited to Australia between 1920 and 1960. Glad to be born here, best country in the world.

>Muh Muslims/Non-Whites
-My Doctor is a Indian Muslim woman, she has helped me a lot, treats me like her son.
-Never had any problem with a non-white that I haven't had with a white.

>But you're just a brown Greek, probably a Turk, you just look like non-whites, so you're biased.
-I am 95% Greek on DNA testing, I have pale skin, depending on the light, I have blue or grey eyes.
-This isn't even about identity, if you were to see me on the street you would not assume I am Greek because of my physical appearance, in-fact nobody has ever once assumed I was Greek by just looking at me.

>Uh, just shut up, it doesn't matter, these are our countries, not theirs.
Natives are the only people who can legitimately call the land their own, EVERYONE should appreciate that fact, if this is something you just simply refuse to accept, then you should consider moving back to your native country. For me that's Greece, but hey, I love Australia, born here, wouldn't want to live anywhere else, but if you as a British or German person, can't accept it, then just go back to Briton or Germany, your native place. Nobody is forcing you to be here. I don't see why you would want to leave this beautiful country though. Makes no sense to me.

Muh White Extinction
-The chance of this happening is slim to none, but let's say it actually did happy (it wont), who are you or anyone else to try to stop it? What makes you feel like you can play god in this regard? you can't save people from themselves, it's as simple as that, life is far too short for you to worry about something that you have absolutely no control over.

-Total Greeks in the world number ONLY 15~ MILLION world wide, and Greek birth rates are LOWER than Whites, do you see us complaining? There are literally HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF WHITES, NEARLY A BILLION, YES, NEARLY A BILLION.

>Reality
The reality is this you're falling for fear-mongering bullshit. Don't feed into the bullshit. The people you claim to be causing this (Jews) they (like Greeks) have an extremely tiny population compared to the Whites & Non-Whites of the world. Can you not see how stupid it is. Yes white people might be outnumbered by non-white people by 5-6 to 1, but White people out-number Greeks and Jews 100+ to 1. Do you see now, how fucking stupid it is for you to be worried? It baffles my fucking mind how some of you think.

>Bias
Being Greek, we're not "White", but we're not "Non-White", we sit somewhere in a grey area, where we can get a long with both sides of the issue, we can get along with the west, and with the east. Why can't you just do the same for fuck sake cunt?

Europe is infested with AIDS and if a whore gets pregnant she’ll just get an abortion. That’s a classic chink plan, genius on the surface but breaks down when you look at the details.

Just listen clearly and I'll say it again.

>1. Greek total world population is about 15 million
>2. White total world population is close to 1 billion
>3. Greek birth rate is lower than the average White birth rate.

Why am I not afraid for Greeks?

>1. 3000 years ago Greeks total world population ~3,000,000
>2. Greeks now Number ~15,000,000
>3. Whites as a whole number nearly ~1,000,000,000 people, White people are not going anywhere.

> Being Greek, we're not "White", but we're not "Non-White"
So how does it feel to be aa Turkish rape baby? Do you get along with the current occupiers of Constantinople?

The only reason Greeks don't control Anatolia is because of White people in Northern and Western Europe who decided to enter into peace treaties and alliances with Muslims over the Greeks.

So yeah, fuck off, cunt.

youtu.be/6-3X5hIFXYU
An oldie but certainly a goodie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. [...]

>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

So uh. The Turks used to only outnumber us at 3:1 near the end of WWII. Now it's 8:1.

>White total world population is close to 1 billion
nope a lot less than that mutts do not count as whites

That’s nothing but cope and low iq historical revisionism. You went to war with kebab and got your ass handed to you. Nobody intervened on the Turkish side.

The Franks, Anglos and Germanics were either

1) Alliance pact with Ottomans
2) Sacking Constantinople in their spare time weakening it for the Ottomans
3) Outright refusing to assist Greeks against the Ottomans because you all had your own autistic squabbles and or pussied out and preferred to enter in alliances with the Ottomans just so they didn’t attack you

And here you have the audacity to call me out.

This was long before WW1 and WW2. Oh yeah whites allied with Turks Muslims in that shit aswell. Fu cunts.

Maaaaan, why do bluepills always feel like whitepills and vice versa?
I was full on accelerationist yesterday but this actually gives me hope. Here's another I think of often.

>muh islamic takeover
Islam is going to die in the west just like every major religion and culture has. There will be pockets sure but the vast majority of the population will remain at least agnostic and at most atheistic. They'll become like that cringey jewish girl in the picture above: their religion will be nothing more than window dressing on a western peron with different facial features or skin color Even if the parents don't assimilate or even the children don't assimilate, the next generation will. Slowly but surely they will disappear into the faceless faithless degenerate monstrosity that is Western culture and civilization. Mass immigration to Europe is not white genocide, it is cultural genocide of the people of Islam who come here. Individualism is too sweet of a forbidden fruit. They will rebel. They will detach from their past and their culture, and wander as lost as any of us.

Here's a story. My friend is a suburban chick, one of three sisters, all super hot. All half white and half libyan. Their mother is a normal christian american, and their father is a hardcore libyan muslim. He fought in the revolution of 1969, then fled to Europe where he studied architecture. This hardcore muslim fell in love with a western woman and they were married and had children. And those children? None of them speak arabic. None of them give a shit about the middle east. None of them are muslim. All of them have white boyfriends, and listen to western music, and have western values and so on. And their children? They will be even deeper into our culture. They will be almost white, every visible trace of the libyan blood washed out.

That is the fate of all who come to the west.

Attached: interesting.png (250x241, 27K)

Don’t fall for the retarded fear mongering shit mate.

There were literally a small Muslim population living in Constantinople who fought WITH Greeks against the Ottomans, the Ottomans were using fucking WHITE technology (huge bombard cannons) and they also had free reign on siege because the Holy Roman Empire refused to help, and the fucking Franks allied themselves with the Ottomans.

The Northmen that were paid to help Constantinople literally left the city, even the fucking Muslims in Constantinople stayed and fought with Greeks against the Ottoman Muslims while the Northmen fucked off out of the city.

And again with white populations, it’s fucking fine. What’s happening with birth rates right now doesn’t mean anything, the birth rates can dramatically increase at any time. It’s happened before and it’ll happen again.

>What’s happening with birth rates right now doesn’t mean anything, the birth rates can dramatically increase at any time. It’s happened before and it’ll happen again.

This, unironically. What happens is women lose their rights and get treated as cattle. Women love to have men support our societies, but they'll snap flip the moment they have to go out of their way or experience any kind of hardship. They expect us to remain loyal to them, but they harbor no such sentiment.

Nobody is concerned about modern Greeks going extinct.

Really makes you think, cunt.

>mutts do not count as whites
They do to a Greek.

This documentary was a big redpill for me a few years ago. I was already furious at the absolute state of things, but this confirmed a lot.

That won’t happen, it won’t get to that stage.

The next generation or so will see tons and tons and tons and tons of childless miserable women and that will be the trigger for all young women to have more kids, decreased housing prices and increased infrastructure will accommodate for this, as will all the boomers estates are being split up once boomers are all gone.

Ironically the next baby boom for Europeans will be when the current baby boomers are all gone.