I don’t want to be necessarily pessimistic, but it doe feel like the orcs have the upper hand

I don’t want to be necessarily pessimistic, but it doe feel like the orcs have the upper hand.

>The Age of Men is over. The Time of the Orc has come.

Fighting it seems pointless. If you decide to have have children, they will be forced to toil under these evil beasts. Getting politically active seems pointless, because the Uruk-Hais and the goblin hordes will have the majority vote soon.

I don’t know what else to do except to turn inwards and find things to do while waiting for death.

Attached: A7633E32-0F9A-4303-8B6D-1A992484CB82.png (500x338, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/politics/how-fraser-anning-got-into-parliament-with-000-per-cent-of-the-vote/news-story/6719c400eacdd7022838c31e87c86b15
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't get blackpilled
just resist bros

About 3/4 of the German population were culled in the 30 year war, probably the same for other nations
You really think niggers can finish what we tried to do to ourselves for centuries?
Nah ma dude

If you don't have kids, you're the cause, not the solution. The reason we're in this mess is cause whites stopped having enough kids 50 years ago

Yes, but how?
I’ve moved to the suburbs with my girlfriend, but pajeets are going to take my programming job.

The cities are lost, just spawn centers for the horde. I’m on the lowest rung as a white, straight, cis male with a STEM background.
At least if I drop out of society, I can relax and just work for necessities.

what if whites not having kids is in itself a survival trigger due to some perceived black swan event in near future.

I know, but it’s too late to change the tide now.

It's not niggers doing it though.
The white demise is self inflected.
Whites don't have kids, and then invite niggers and sandniggers to replace the native population.

Imagine growing up as a future white male and having to do all the work while bowing before pajeets, niggers, and chapo wetbacks. I’m not sure having children is a good idea.

It’s too late now, the evil eye of Soros is increasing its power as we speak.

When the zookeeper quits feeding them, they will die

The whites of South Africa are still feeding the Dark Lord’s army instead of salting the earth and fleeing. Only our extinction will stop the horde.

The white demise is not self inflected, it comes from the jews
The replacement thing is harsh for Americans, since they did it relatively slow and now it's almost too late, but they overplayed their hand regarding Europe
basically this

news.com.au/national/politics/how-fraser-anning-got-into-parliament-with-000-per-cent-of-the-vote/news-story/6719c400eacdd7022838c31e87c86b15

We got a professional shitposter in the senate with 19 votes because of a few electoral system quirks. He's literally getting 200k a year for six years to deliver bantz. If it hadn't worked, all he would have lost is the time it took to fill out the forms to get his name on the ballot.

I have thought about killing orcs (in Minecraft,) but so far I haven’t gone all the way. Maybe some of the mosques where they pray to Sauron needs a peaceful visit.

>the jew inspecting his african/asian golem hybrid.

Attached: BA90BF13-A43A-4E39-91F1-3C3680F96248.png (374x276, 181K)

I'd start with the villagers instead but hey, won't complain about slain orcs : a problem less is still a problem less

Rohirrim!!

Attached: 531167221.jpg (840x485, 214K)

bullshit, that's just what the (((economists))) want you to believe.
if whites had simply stopped importing mexicans and third worlders, only whites would be breeding within their own borders at whatever rate that naturally happened.
and their quality of life would be better overall, which would be more incentive and money to reproduce in the first place.

ie, where is it written that populations must grow and grow? they could even shrink and still be okay, IF they didn't invite a bunch of unassimilable rabbits to inhabit their countries. that step was never necessary.

It’s just so tiresome. I wish I could drop out of society, but it’s nearly impossible to do. Maybe living on a houseboat with solar and wind power, but I have a feeling the nameless enemy would figure out how to fuck with me.

Maybe that’s why Elon Musk is so popular. He also wants to leave this earth and create a Martian ethnostate. Too bad he’ll probably have to hire diversity retards in order to get federal funds.

yeah, it's not yet clear if just withdrawing will be sufficient, or if they're going to actively start hunting down any white male who isn't seen to be enthusiastically participating in celebrating multiculturalism.
the pessimist in me sees some "reeducation camps" in the next couple of years, depending on who wins the next elections.

I see it too, with reparations being one of the talking points as to why whites have to work for free.

have you read the book to the end? white men win.
we always do, because (((orcs))) have no god.
we do. they lose, check mate.

WHY DON'T YOU RETARDS ACKNOWLEDGE ITS THE GIBS

its always been the gibs therefore the objective is to deprive the government of revenue or accelerate the wasteful spending and implosion of currency while moving assets and valuables into less fucked countries

Attached: 375.jpg (680x561, 107K)

Point is that it’s gonna be a weird Atlas Shrugged/1984/Brave New World/Middle Earth future and I don’t want any part of it.

No hobbits this time. The orcs ate them all, because hobbits is good eatin’! Waffles and hobbits with grape soda, mmmm good!

>when you try to be a clever kike and it does not work as usual

god said, fuck off.
and i agree :)

Sauron’s animals know how to vote for more gibs. Unless there’s a mass slaughter of orcs (in Minecraft) this will continue.

I wish God would help us, but he’s been remarkably silent recently...

get prepping son but maybe not in america,

Question is where Eastern Europe, Baltics islands between our 2 countries

Intermarium is looking possible right now maybe part of the west can break off and secede

Our Rome is in its last days long live Byzantine

Attached: Byzantine_Empire_animated.gif (800x370, 490K)

Nah, I’m just going to fade away.
Too bad there are no Undying Lands to sail to.

black people will inherit the Earth

Attached: RAINBOW_BRIDGE_GENSO_by_tokyogenso[1].jpg (600x425, 151K)

Diversity truly is our greatest strength.

There really is nothing to do, huh?
Just move alone and fade away...

Hungary, Denmark, Italy and a few others are REALLY trying.

they might be worth a shot especially if they can become nationalistic enough to secede from cuckdom like the Byzantine broke of the roman empire a schism must happen in the west

I’m not sure Byzantium is the best example to use...

Western Rome ended in 480

Fall of Constantinople 29 May 1453

Thats nearly a thousand years