What?

What?

Attached: what.png (634x612, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WilliamYang120/status/1107096101146906625
web.archive.org/web/2019031
anonfile.com/2dw4b4x7b4/0399c441bfd13813f76f45ae42c91eadae9d7beded0a6bf8fc836cee7cc5d5e5_mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=57q
pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The Great Replacement.docx
my.mixtape.moe/dhmvkk.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/WilliamYang120/status/1107096101146906625

I was talking with some chinks about it, they said the Donald Trump "it was just a crazy person, there are crazy people everywhere"

YIKES!

subscribe to pewdiepie

More proof Chinese insects lack empathy

lmao based chinks

Or are smarter than empathetic cuck whites and know the consiquences of destroying a homogenous culture and society.

Chinese are based as fuck.

Westerners are like dogs.

lol thanks friends

>Chinese are white supremacists!

>56%

Looks like those fucked over by the Sassoons, Harvard College Admissions and Mao's Jewish Advisors will be highly ranked on the Bad Goyim list, and that's a good thing.

Look at what the Chinkies do the the uygur's, they hate muzzies even harder than we do lmao.

Its good to be empathetic and aim towards peace. Whites have become pathologically altruistic to the point of debasement and self-destruction.

Not unless you the only race on the planet

The funny thing is that you think the west is your enemy. No, it's always been the asians.

Independent thinkers.. here on the other hand you will go to jail for reading it... bc... maybe.. some.. parts... make... sense?

this is why civ nats fear the yangster

Attached: 1552356704960.jpg (1004x1024, 165K)

It's as if they came from an entirely different culture with an entirely different point of view from ours, wow!
I

womp womp western outrage culture

Alright China, you've got my attention.

Attached: IMG_3065.jpg (375x188, 40K)

t. mohamed bin salty

kek

CHINA NO!

Chinks don’t suffer from empathy related problems

Name: Brenton Tarrant. Brenton Harrison Tarrant
Video: web.archive.org/web/2019031
Video of aftermath of 2nd Mosque: anonfile.com/2dw4b4x7b4/0399c441bfd13813f76f45ae42c91eadae9d7beded0a6bf8fc836cee7cc5d5e5_mp4
Video of arrest: youtube.com/watch?v=57q
Manifesto: pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
Original file: mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The Great Replacement.docx Pdf version:
PDF Version: my.mixtape.moe/dhmvkk.pdf

Attached: shapiro1.png (627x397, 53K)

chinks have a need to pretend to be politically correct in person like other people too

Bugpeople have their own muslim problems, so they have reason to be sympathetic

Wtf I’m a chink now???!

Brilliant lmao

Holy shit, based bugmen

Attached: 1552762464732.png (346x382, 114K)

Today, you chinks were alright.

Attached: 1529158143682.jpg (334x334, 88K)

>Insects think like insects
Not really surprising.

They would know all about that, they’ve been flowing into Cambodia and ruining the beaches

ALL third worlders lack empathy, there are no exceptions. The only cultures that value empathy towards "others" are westerners.

Damn he memed the chinese into white nationalists.

The chinks are pretty based when it comes to nogs an kebabs.

see

Erm... is this propaganda to make me like Chinese people? Because it's working

The fire rises

Attached: 1552775467962.jpg (980x742, 133K)

>What?

The Chinese are nationalists. They don't bow to globohomo agenda.

does anyone have that video he referenced, that "otago muslim association" video?

i don't have a faceberg so...

Fuck you! Chinks are insects. They eat dogs and are commies. kys yang
They get the nukes.

ok this is epic

>so basically chinese WeChat is like Jow Forums?
I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords

Attached: hmm.png (1222x560, 42K)

>the "free" world banned people from reading the manifesto while communist China didn't
OH NO NO NO

This shooting revealed that mostst people are sick of Muslims. They dont support or condone the shooting but they dont give a fuck that it happened.

Yes whites are very empathetic. Look where that's gotten us. Empathy for outsiders must be erased.

BASED AND RICEPILLED

Holy shit, based

BASED

And this is why the REAL race war will begin after the west has become a caliphate and the muzzies start to focus on Asia, especially China in particular.

based chinks

Here is an idea. If the kikes censor Jow Forums, we have to go to wechat for our communication and memes. Because there will be no other options.

They put the muzzies in surveillance.
It's a logical thing to do considering how rabid can the muzzies be.
The western (((MSMs))) however, keep pushing narrative about how the chink had put muzzies into concentration camp.

Only people in west cry over this shit, reading comments in my country biggest news site is pretty red pilling, Most of them are Jow Forums tier jokes, some of them are even more edgier.

Attached: d4d.gif (607x609, 754K)

If you think this hardcore, you have seen the pooinloos on Jow Forums last night.

Baizuo

if they shut down Jow Forums then another chan will appear within the week though, so I wouldn't really worry about them shutting down this site

It's both.

It takes rats to know insects.

They're ex-commies. They eat dogs, but the practice is dying out.

There are about 40x as many chinks in australia/new zealand as muslims and their population is growing rapidly. Why didn't he perform a mass shooting on them instead?
>because he was a yellow-fever faggot/chinese agent

French eat horses, who gives a fuck what they eat.

Chinks are redpilled on the Muslims and Jew problem destroying western civilization.

Don't be surprised that a communist state hates religion.

because autism

Attached: 12541254.png (811x900, 849K)

chinks aren't the ones responsible for terror attacks, running over people and killing 11 year old girls

Rise up Eurasian Empire

>Muslim
Perhaps
>Jew
Considering they still worship Lenin and Marx I ducking doubt that

Nigga, chinks are soulless creatures. They literally burn dogs and cats alive.
kys slopehead gook!

Based yangs

Jow Forums bashes chinks all the time, but my chinese friends are hm... I wouldn't quite describe it as being "redpilled," more like they are some of the most practical people that I know, whereas our society and culture has gone batshit insane by comparison?

they seem to be the people who are most immune to all the white left/political correctness nonsense that's in our water though.

WTF I'm Moving the fuck to China

You had been worshipping a dead kike on a stick.
Does that mean you are sucking kikeey kike's dick?

No, they're just responsible for overwriting all australian/new zealand culture and breeding/immigrating faster than whites are born, which is exactly what he detailed Muslims as doing in his manifesto, despite chinks doing it at a far higher rate.

just vtec shit basically but that was a chink incel

Yes christians overwhelming suck kike dick, what’s your point?

Attached: 1533257723354.png (250x418, 121K)

The guy states he idolises China, and that their system is the closest to his political beliefs.

now I’m #yanggang

So it's the same with chink then.
Both worshiping jew. According to your logic.

>t. based racist

>Chinese aren't redpilled about the Jews

Attached: D8B08C38-B3EC-4565-BE6B-DB883DF2B12F.jpg (1668x1089, 874K)

get on runescape on world 2 at the GE
wave:glow2:brenton trarrant did nothing wrong

not surprising desu

Attached: smilingchineseman.jpg (312x345, 21K)

This. People here basically cheer for the guy, although not explicitly as that might land them in legal trouble.

What I took away from the manifesto is that he would have shot chinese people as well, as they fit the criteria he was aiming for (pun intended).

Shooting the mosque was just more convenient.

CALL ME FAR RIGHT?
YOU ARE FAR WRONG!

Attached: AdvLdTD.jpg (871x1341, 147K)

A shame the Chinese couldn't sympathize with the complete ethnic replacement of the Tibetans as much as they do with a white man who thinks the same as happening to his race.

Also...
>56%

I guess you missed the part where it said that most were "extremely sympathetic" towards the shooter. They did feel empathy, just not towards the muds.

cringe

The Chinese aren’t stupid, they haven’t (((embraced diversity))) so they can see that is attack was clearly retaliation for the literally hundreds of attacks carried out by muslims since 9/11. The west has though, so were stupid enough to let people who want to kill us move to our country by the millions

CHINA
NUMBA
ONE

People who still live in a ethnically homogeneous country will obviously sympathize with those who still want to live in one.

Both China and the west are far from redpilled on the Jew, yes. I never implied otherwise

kek, accurate

you've learnt well

Attached: wisdom.jpg (474x356, 20K)

based chinese

Only the ones on his lands. You don't see a white guy in china and expect everyone to call that guy Chinese, and say that there should be more white people in his town.

People who stick to their own lands are better people than those who seek welfare elsewhere and/or have no plans to assimilate.