Why was she yelling? did she actually expect someone to help her? why was she carrying her shoes...

why was she yelling? did she actually expect someone to help her? why was she carrying her shoes? what the actual fuck was her problem?

Attached: 1552870954342.jpg (724x401, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552865814615.webm
nationalisti.ro/christchurch-new-zealand-mosque-recruited-al-qaeda-jihadists-killed-in-drone-strikes/
youtube.com/watch?v=J8X5zmR7R_w
youtube.com/watch?v=nH4_k9HlomI
youtube.com/watch?v=lqAtdo19rUE
youtube.com/watch?v=7Aj0MAwO0Hk
youtube.com/watch?v=vJXBBAA5fjc
youtube.com/watch?v=VThEm-UhFIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She was asking Allah to help her so Allah guided a bullet to her head. Praise Allah for helping out the poor Muslim woman.

Why was she waiting outside the mosque that was getting shot up?

She though she was in America where up to 4% of the population is carrying a firearm at all times.

They don't let you wear your shoes in the mosque.

I am just guessing but I'm thinking she was in the mosque you take your shoes off so when she ran out she just picked up her shoes an ran

she was a glownigger and she was screaming into her wire for help

Inshallah brother

Apparently she was saying 'takbir', which is some sand sound. The shoes are because you can't wear shoes in a mosque, and if you have to run it's quicker to take off without putting them on.

Attached: 1519702062417.jpg (1440x2047, 448K)

It looked like she was sneaking waiting for the shooter to go

this

It's even quicker to just leave them.

Maybe she took off her shoes so she could run away from the inside of the mosque faster and didn't make it causing her to drop shoes when shot before popped and driven over l

OH NO NO NO

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552865814615.webm

Glownigger confirmed.

and it's probably also a good idea to run away from the mosque and not run back towards the mosque and allow the shooter to get you through the posts. I mean, is it just me or was she running towards the mosque when the guy took the initial shot that downed her??? if I'm not mistaken she was walking around and hanging around outside and that's what got her killed.

yeah, but women aren't going to leave the $450 pair of designer shoes behind.

i would have ran across the street wounded and hid behind the cars.

Another user mapped the building, there was an unexplored room, she probably hid there, and ran later, but died because she paused to grab her shoes.

no shoes in mosques

If your a brainwashed muslamic retard you don't think. Maybe she didn't want men walking by to see her bare feet

>if your a
>your
>memeflag

lol, i love kids.... and retards.

People are typically not very coherent when they just got shot. You are not supposed to wear shoes in Mosqs, and she probably just thought they were doing another terrorist recruiting session like last month.

nationalisti.ro/christchurch-new-zealand-mosque-recruited-al-qaeda-jihadists-killed-in-drone-strikes/

Attached: 1552733163858.png (1357x759, 423K)

>Why was she waiting outside the mosque that was getting shot up?
Because she's stupid.

Attached: ---------VoteLambright2020_UBI1700.jpg (1191x463, 118K)

I don't know seeing the cars drive by so casually like.
>oh a guy with a gun shooting a woman, normal day in new Zealand.
that was the most surreal thing to me. in America you would have seen a car trying run the auss nigger with the gun over, speed bump be damned.

This is just a woman thing, they have a ridiculously over exaggerated sense of safety, despite bitching about danger constantly. They are children.

>takes off shoes and lays in street
>weird red blob morphs
>no blood spray
>no directional blood spray or trauma
>air gun appears to blow pony tail

unrealistic

I still find it weird that the cars drove by casually without any intervention, are new zealanders just pussies or are the cars driving by just NPCs?

Do you want one Wayne? The Yang guys don't like their new memes.

Attached: 1552879894774.jpg (1000x724, 136K)

There were several unexplored rooms. Hell, he only "explored" the main hallway and the main hall where they were praying.

she was going to give an eyewitness report after it was over
she would detail the horrific shooting and talk about how 6 million peaceful muslims were thrown into ovens by the fascist white man

>in America you would have seen a car trying run the auss nigger with the gun over, speed bump be damned
No you wouldn't. Stop deluding yourself and aggrandizing your shithole of a country.

She was probably waiting for a friend or relative to escape as well. She doesnt want to leave until she sees them safe as well. Normal human behaviour, white people do it too.

wtf i love muslim invaders now

this

First show your flag
Second are you fucking kidding me? Type in "guy stops armed suspect" 100% of the time it's an American.

youtube.com/watch?v=J8X5zmR7R_w
youtube.com/watch?v=nH4_k9HlomI
youtube.com/watch?v=lqAtdo19rUE
youtube.com/watch?v=7Aj0MAwO0Hk
youtube.com/watch?v=vJXBBAA5fjc

only 4% conceal carry in USA? thought it would be alot higher.

look even American women are fucking nuts
youtube.com/watch?v=VThEm-UhFIs
We're all hyperviolent and looking for an excuse to be violent.

the rest of us proudly open carry meme flag faggot.

It is. In TN, 13% carry and when you consider children don't and many people with prior offences can't its 1 in 6

What makes me really confused is that the shooter first shot at the left side before turning around to her, but she was still standing there the whole time?

> american women are fucking nuts
> posts a video of brazil

Okay

>TAKBIR
The Takbīr (تَكْبِير, pronounced [tækˈbiːr]), also transliterated Tekbir or Takbeer, is the Arabic phrase Allāhu akbar (الله أكبر), usually translated as "God is [the] greatest".

She just stole the shoes from a prayer guy.

Ninjas often remove their shoes so they can move in complete silence.

You aren't allowed towear shoes in the mosque. She probably grabbed them to leave and wasn't thinking rationally. Maybe her child was inside and she wanted to try and save them. Maybe her parents were there. Why is everyone on Jow Forums apparently completely incapable of empathy? Do you all have severe autism?

Not the people posting in this thread. They don't understand normal human behaviour, evidently.

Attached: ping pingPNG.png (969x537, 620K)

Hows ya growing going Wayne, should be getting decent harvests now aye

That balloon tells me that this is fake as shit.

proof that they cant keep their mouth shut even with a gun pointed at them? could have shut up and played possum and survived...or at least hid under a car or something.

That's because it's photoshopped you retard.

She didn't have lead poisoning. He fixed that for her.

Attached: 1534344235026.webm (852x480, 381K)

Attached: 1538871483659.png (433x475, 213K)

Attached: 1521643423294.jpg (575x575, 54K)

Attached: 1549650393811.png (472x565, 18K)

Mossad is getting so fucking lazy they use their question mark flags. IP addresses with no geolocation attached. Imagine working for Bibi like you are right now. less than 3 months to live.

she thought it was just a regular shooting practice like every week, she was mistaken about the day tho.

>Mossad

Attached: 1552085649932.jpg (251x242, 8K)

Were you the second shooter, Wayne?

Attached: 1552882468410.jpg (559x556, 31K)

>Apparently she was saying 'takbir', which is some sand sound
I hear "help me", just listened to it again and it doesn't sound like takbir.

I love TN

Don't worry about it user

halp me halp me I dropped my shoes...they were on sale

She was running back because she wanted to help her husband who is in a wheelchair.
If you were shot by aome fucko would you not cry out for help?
The shoes she probably was taking off as the shooting started and just grabbed them without thinking.

Attached: 1496187400748.png (1472x828, 826K)

reminder that this .webm caused 1mb file limit restriction:

Attached: 1552790167418.jpg (1125x971, 590K)

right, so you're driving along, your mind is on your usual dumb shit (do I fap to 2D or 3D tonight?), and suddenly a super loud noise gets your attention. You turn and see a guy wearing body armour with a rilfe, and he's shooting at something, and it's really close to you.

You're telling me you'd get out of the car to investigate? You're either lying or retarded, or both.

i fucking love this video. I love the look of shock and agony on the robber's face when she puts a few rounds in his belly.

People take off their shoes to pray. She was very likely carrying them.
Different sections for men and women. I believe the shooter went into the men's section only.

daily reminder that this .webm caused a 1mb file limit restriction:

Attached: 1552680762116.png (300x300, 28K)

JIDF you fag

her problem? no fritz helmet

You cobbers reckon anyone 'explored' her cunt before she died?

The only people suggesting she said takbir are muslims.

So many retards around, curious if it isn't some shilling attempt to make pol believe whole shit was staged with actors.

this

t. muslim

COME ON AND SLAM
AND WELCOME TO THE JAM
HEY YOU WHATCHA GUN DO
HEY YOU WHATCHA GUN DO

Attached: 87658765.jpg (449x417, 69K)

Holy fuck I’m weak

pretty hot
though at the end shes pretty much making sure he bleeds out by helping squeeze blood out

It's gotta be way higher than 4%.

kek

She was just being a grump.

she was stealing Brentons shoes

It probably is, I can't make my self believe people are so stupid. They also think that when it's false flag it's absolutely faked with actors as well.

fuck lmao

you say it like it's wrong

Your absolutely right, the totally unarmed civilians should have apprehended the armed gunman to potentially save one muslim!

Just from a "potential liability" standpoint

>They don't let you wear your shoes in the mosque.

She wasnt anywhere near the door dumbass.
Highly doubtful she removes her shoes and walks in socks on the street outside.
Nice try MOSSAD.

In Ohio, non-LEO conceal carry is estimated to be 30-40 percent.

Fuck I'm dying

Attached: 1552636093212.jpg (421x429, 31K)

It was "hilp-a-meeeeee," repeated, and petulantly at that.
She wouldn't have gotten the point blank head shots if she had only shut her mouth and played dead.

Not really, you have to remember most work places don't allow firearms inside, so during the workday most people who would normally carry are likely to be disarmed. Also even those like me who own four guns elect to not carry every time we leave the house.

Most likely. Is this your first time here? Don't worry, if you can just accept the nihilism it's one of the funniest places on the net

Attached: yup.jpg (520x520, 16K)

I'm done with Jow Forums. You people are mental defectives. WLP and GLR would spit on you.

Losers and faggots.

Or they saw Muslims getting shot up and thought "finally, about time".