Do you still support Trump?

Do you still support Trump?

Attached: Glasser-Trump-Banana-Republic.jpg (2560x1707, 949K)

Other urls found in this thread:

joebiden.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=KFxZejzNCrw
youtube.com/watch?v=TNRaTsPtSBA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

100%. That's why you made this thread. You haven't changed anyones mind.

why is that user

to try and shape perceptions before the FISA is releasing exposing Israel

No, I support Patrick little 2020.

joebiden.info/

if it exposes Israel it exposes Zion Don too
let's see what happens

I'm convinced the man has autism

MUH ZION DON. Assad is gonna kill every single friend you have in the Golan Heights.

Attached: 1537841007879.png (1208x588, 179K)

a little bit

1000%. check the flag faggots. and im in ohio too, where my vote matters

Attached: 1549990685261.jpg (998x1374, 405K)

No his presidency turned to shit when he embraced neoconservatism

Why would I? No law and order and more illegals than ever

Attached: Trump when you give money to israel.jpg (537x508, 40K)

wtf your picture further proves my point that Trump is part of the Zionist cult.

Yes, why wouldn't he have my supports? Hes the only one making sense. Some people just don't know how to read his motives and some people just don't understand politics. That's why people get so upset with him, he's doing things that liberals and storm front retards just can't wrap their heads around

Bibi NEEDS full unequivocal bipartisan support from Congress.

NOT EVER HAPPENING EVER AGAIN. AIPAC WILL BE A SHITSHOW.

You can't handle Trump outjewing the jew.

Attached: 1530679641415.png (968x1738, 599K)

nope i'm voting for hilldawg tomorrow.

w-what about this one?

Attached: 1541747350398.jpg (475x363, 19K)

How could you not support

Attached: Trumponomics.jpg (519x582, 163K)

Not really. He's still better than any other candidate.

Blumf.

Yup

I dont

Attached: real_maga.jpg (960x502, 39K)

Bibi can reveal that Nueve Once = trabajo interno

Yes. He is everything organized politics hates. That's why hes popular. Noone wants to hear from Obama the 2nd or Clinton the 3rd. Give us some variety while still being an intellectual successful person

Yes OP. More than ever. Just look at those that hate him: low IQ and deranged.

lol, "it" did work. why do you think your heads all fucked up?

Attached: o-ARE-YOU-BEING-SERVED-570.jpg (570x403, 31K)

Trust the plan, MIGApedes, any day now!

Attached: 1552118575528.png (1000x1000, 183K)

more importantly, does trump support us?

Attached: 1552485664027.jpg (1532x1254, 448K)

Easily, especially given the alternatives.

Yes because I trust the plan and I trust Q, no matter what the shills and discord trannies tell us.

>"it" did work
i don't think this is maga anymore

Attached: 1551666635968.jpg (1347x1448, 891K)

No, we have moved on. Welcome to 3 weeks ago.

>Yes because I trust the plan and I trust Q, no matter what the shills and discord trannies tell us.

Attached: 1552615439370.png (206x213, 48K)

so youre retarded right? he ran on more legal immigration. all americans agree with worldwide brain drain. its the flood of low iq's we dont want

Attached: 1548777932477.jpg (960x524, 67K)

Still do

I dont support politicians who support red flag confiscation laws

except he didn't
youtube.com/watch?v=KFxZejzNCrw
>President Trump announced the Reforming American Immigration for Strong Employment (RAISE) Act on Aug. 2, which aims to cut immigration by half from the current level of more than 1 million green cards granted per year
why do you want trump to break his promises

Attached: 1550694150931.png (800x430, 276K)

I pray to him. I kiss his cardboard cut out. I offer him my life giving secretions. Do I support him? Please never ask that again

so you were lying in the first place?

Yes and no. He has been unable to defeat the deep state and is therefore forced to work with them. I believe he is trying, at least I hope. I admire Coulter for holding his feet to the fire.

Attached: Holy Alliance against (((Yang))).png (1000x1000, 283K)

how is cutting legal immigration down the same as "we need the most legal immigrants ever"?

Attached: 1550368709167.png (1000x400, 118K)

I support Hitler. Trump failed when he cucked on the wall, mass deportations, and death camps for enemies.

at least it's not the_Donald or /ptg/

You shills will never divide us from Trump. He is making America great again and you trannies are seething.

Attached: 1552158905646.webm (1280x720, 962K)

Naw, I got replaced by an immigrant. I think he supports him tho! Not sure if he can vote however.

post the full vid you disinformation kike

meh

??? trump cucked on immigration by going completely against his promise and even his own legislation's purpose. i dont know how i am lying. he has broken his promises on MAGA.

your not even american. fuck off with your faggot ass and keep your moon speak faggots to yourselves. they will not get work and have no way to full out our paperwork which only comes in 2 languages

Nope. Patrick Little 2020

To be fair half this country isn't American, they just pretend to be for labels sake.

Your hands are quite manly for having a front hole.

kek, how have i not seen this! fuck that kike faggot

This, remove the jew by 2022!

>your not even american. fuck off with your faggot ass and keep your moon speak faggots to yourselves. they will not get work and have no way to full out our paperwork which only comes in 2 languages

My Friend, if you wants so much Money, get a job a make your money yourself

Honestly I'm not sure. Every time Styxhexenhammer666 talks, I support him. The rest of the time I'm on the edge.

Yes, I still support Trump.

But I don't agree with some of his foreign policies.

MIGA...right now I'm watching. But I'm sliding to no but wait and see. I have been hoped and changed before. FUCK for all I know he is Hillary's John the Baptist. Made a deal, let me go in soften them up with hope get my second term and start cracking the real agenda. That's what I am afraid of. That he isn't for real and recently everything he says and does kinda leans that way. Especially immigration and israel. But I'm not sold yet either way. He needs to ditch Javanka. (anyone got that pic of them on Geffen"s yacht?)

No. He's deliberately stalling on the wall so this horde of illegals can get through

Lost me when he started slobbering all over saudi cock

You must be very young. Old fags, we've seen this dance a time or two before. Still, enjoy your hope.

He hasn't really, depends who you choose to listen to.

Trump kept most of his promises, more than any other potus in modern history.

The immigration delay was not his fault, it's congress. If it was down to him, he would have erected the wall the day after his inauguration.

He will build the wall soon.

That's what it seems like. He has also not said a damn word about the reason illegals come. Jobs. There are already laws against hiring illegal aliens and if he were sincere about immigration he'd at least MENTION it.

But he never has so that makes me think he's all show no go.

His CPAC speech was the nail in the coffin.

youtube.com/watch?v=TNRaTsPtSBA

Fuck Blörmph

Attached: 1552404416118.jpg (547x519, 47K)

His hiring of Elliott Abrahamson, Bolton, and Pompeo make me question his judgment. We did not elect him to get us into more wars and regime changes. We elected him to do the opposite.

As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no

>But he never has so that makes me think he's all show no go.

he is all show, he's stagnation.. still better than hillary

Stalling on the wall? They have been building and updating since he has been in office. At no time did they ever stop making the walls.

Attached: 1546745647985.jpg (500x674, 30K)

>Trump kept most of his promises, more than any other potus in modern history.
like what? creating a new NAFTA? still being in NATO despite no one still paying their fair share? all he has done is be dubya 2.0 but with less wars only because he hasn't started one yet until he is ready to strike Iran and Venezuela.

Why not support him? You are not one of those alt-right Yang supporters that want to shoot up churches are you?

Attached: 1552636612467.jpg (753x1024, 71K)

giving amnesty is a big shift on immigration

Attached: 1550996805300.png (1283x926, 811K)

Yeah, to drain the swamp, bring the troops home, bring business back to the usa and build the fucking wall. Not give 38 billion to Israel and do nothing for his base.
he is a total embarrassment

>why don't you support blumpf's call for more immigrants into the country than ever before
because maybe i dont want that?

I voted for him bcuz I didn't want shillary.
But I'm not part of the morons who fell in line for him just cuz of the R
He's turned into a neocon.
Only difference between him and the past establishment politicians is his fat mouth. Other then that, they have the same policies.
Trump shills are the new sjws

Attached: 1551093158084.jpg (819x1024, 194K)

>supporting drumpf
hahaha no i do not

Attached: 1552535626486.jpg (1024x578, 171K)

Honesty never gave a shit on immigration, the Wall would've been a neat monument of sorts, and a drop in the nation's spending. It's the crime and drugs I'd rather have less of, and the cartel crushed. Here's to hoping Trump is on my side.

If immigration of decent people is the hill you are willing to die on, so be it.

We cut power in Venezuela and killed all those people. So yeah the regime change promise he got me...then he broke it. Bolton is necon war hawk fucking jew. WHY he keeps hiring the fucking jew mafia. At least with Hillary it would not have been a slow death. She would have done us in in less than a year.

Only people he's still conning are xians.

My faith relies upon Rand Paul, Ann Coulter, and Steve Bannon. I voted for Trump and I very well may vote for him again, but he needs to go back to square one and finish what he promised.

>When 97% of new jobs in FY 2019 went to immigrants
MAGA

>im in ohio too, where my vote matters
non-ironic kek

Indifferent nowadays. He just feels like a dead meme.
Trump stuff is starting to get cringy and old

I think the reason people like the Andrew Yang stuff is because it's fresh

Trump said Ann Coulter was a nut.

Yes even more now than 2016.

Kek
So other than Hoover and Obama, who was the best president in your lifetime?

>If immigration of decent people is the hill you are willing to die on, so be it.
peak cuck, you have the position of hillary clinton on immigration. i doubt you actually supported trump other than to look edgy on reddit.

have fun in 2020 when trump loses because he doesn't get the based nigger and based spic vote because he failed on literally the staple and biggest thing he campaigned on.

Attached: 1552240287094.gif (800x371, 87K)

Yes

1000$ guise!

trump hates all 3 of those people. he is never gonna allow them back in as long as kushner is in office.

I LOVE THE MAN WITH ALL MY HEART

More Than Ever!

i never supported this douchebag. i just made sure killary did not start ww3 early. but now time is up anyway.

Attached: Trump big club.png (500x731, 201K)

ww3 is imminent.

One may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him a MIGApede and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out"

Does he still support us?