ON THIS WEBSITE AND SHOOTING

Is it just me or has Jow Forums changed since the shooting?

All these false flag threads seem as if their being propped up, they seem to be the fakest kind of threads i've ever seen.. Either it's just me or something is going on here.
>inb4 kike faggot jew glow in dark cia mossad jidf shill
i'm asking a simple question, you simpleton.

and if it WAS a false flag, why would they be going after his manifesto? Why would they be taking down the video everywhere?
I'm seeing false info
>he was a jew lover
he literally said jews were fine AS LONG as they stayed in their lands and didn't subvert the people
>their was a magazine planted in the hallway
at 6:51 you can clearly hear the magazine hit the ground as it dropped from his person.
>he went to Israel
YES, but he was traveling the world.

He even addressed he wasn't a glow in the dark or mossad.

MY OPINION : The shooting happened, but shills are saying it's a false flag and are pushing disinfo because somebody actually did something and it wasn't staged.

Discuss.

Attached: brent.jpg (700x467, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freepdf.info/index.php?post/Tarrant-Brenton-The-Great-Replacement
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552774367337.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552779779505.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=50oAGF216Uk
up.ey.md/f.php?h=0rOQvelO
up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t
up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t&p=1
up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V
up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V&p=1
up.ey.md/f.php?h=2VNPK8PY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there is no way you can shrug this off dont give me me "sneakers"

Attached: 1552873142058.jpg (648x720, 141K)

Now THAT is something i didn't see and really makes me think otherwise.

Good find user. I don't think their can be any explanation to this either.

well shit, I just watched and confirmed that you aren't bullshitting me. This is totally suspicious.

now u should get why kiwis get 10 years into prison for sharing the video

Me as well.

How the fuck can that happen? How? How the fuck is somebody bare feet then magically has on blue socks

now here's the thing.
I know for a fact those people died, i mean the woman on the ground getting popped in the head was sufficient enough. But how the fuck does this work

are you sure ? :)

If this thread doesn't do well (i suspect i'm shadow banned, i've made very good threads in the past with very few little replies) I'm going to make another later tonight asking anons to explain this to me, the bare feet and blue socks.

Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

What would even be the point of that lmao

And they must be fucking professionals. Wasn't this live-streamed? I don't understand. I'm at a loss. I don't get it. Theirs absolutely nothing to explain this.

I feel you're right, I believe there is an influx of glowniggers trying to get Jow Forums to ignore the fact that this was a non-staged event. They're afraid of Tarrant, they're afraid of his message and what it might do to our movement for the future. If it was a false flag I guarantee his manifesto would be public, but instead they're trying to erase the video and manifesto from all corners of the internet to stop this mans message.

Those look like blue sneakers with a white rim around the bottom that has blood on it.

that is just straight up weird. If the shooting was staged, why would he change his socks

Do you know where i can see the full manifesto?

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to set up a live stream. He said in his manifesto that he took 2 years of preparation and training for the day.

You must look at this though, what that Germanon posted. Picture at the top.

I implore you to go back to the actual video and prove it to yourself, i did and i'm quite dumbfounded. Theirs no way towards a refute for this.

watch the video when he comes in the second time i think its some blue top socks with diffierent color bottoms you can see it both when hes going in and then looks behind him 2 seconds later

freepdf.info/index.php?post/Tarrant-Brenton-The-Great-Replacement

>fakest kind of threads i've ever seen.
These tactics only work on forums with a herd mentality

I'll look at it again, hold on

I'm going to be an asshole for a hot minute and suggest another take on this.
The blood is fake, the whole video was shot with blanks and acting, with the editing to make it look more realistic done by a deepfakes video editor, and then given a fake video compression artifacting layer to mask the small mistakes the engine made when editing,

>blue sneakers with a white rim around the bottom that has blood on it.

This. You tin foil hat alex jones niggers and fucking embarassing.

Yup. Your right user. Now i'm back to beliving it wasn't staged. At 10:37 you can see it clearly, red bottom socks with blue top area

I smell glownigger in here

because it says livestream doesnt me its live u can fake this secondly there are a few cars on scene which drive by and no one took a video from the shooting ? u wont find any at all. at this day and age

This video was so fake that the New Zealand government puts people in prison for sharing it. But muh he was mossad.

Attached: disabled.png (638x359, 247K)

Waa he a mutt?
Looks like theres some abo in there somewherw

1. Take the flag off. Glowniggers call each other glowniggers all the time 2. was actually right. He had red bottom socks with blue tops. So i was wrong.

EXACTLY. This. Thank you user. Theirs so much fucking disinfo it's insane.

Why are you such a fucking moron?

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 6.png (646x985, 941K)

have you considered that most of the false flag theories posted here are propped up? the difference being, you want to believe this one was real, so you are more resistant to the shilling?

That's the thing. That's what i'm realizing. This isn't fake. was 100% correct. The Germanon at the top with his bear feet picture was wrong

Attached: 20882208_1779959358699205_222114678092339186_n.jpg (940x788, 64K)

>>people that "travel the world" go to Israel, Pakistan and NK.

CUI BONO

Attached: 1552876611099.png (1022x380, 371K)

But is that solid proof? Wouldn't you want to go to Israel? Pakistan? especially NK to see what it's like?

Literally no proof to any theories

go to 10:57, you'll see he has red bottom socks with blue top area, two different colored socks

Pretty much, there's many bots too

That's just the sole of his socks that have a different color, nigger.

This. There's a lot of really stupid people on this board. Not everything's a conspiracy you dumb faggots.

Probably a human analogue and someone forget the shoes.

He kept on going in and out so they could do the shit inside.

Real question is here guys, what makes you think that IF this was a false flag (which it isnt) why and how the fuck would the guy, put on blue socks or whatever the fuck, in between scenes? How does that make sense. As well as him going back to the same exact perfect position after.

Was real event...the real question is who was the shooter and what were his real motives.

What was his training? Where was his training? When he had brass hang in the chamber he quickly was able to perform the methods needed to remove the brass. That comes with some type of training. As well as the way he handled his weapons.

He could have been a glow nigga and his manifesto and memes could have been part of an agenda to demonize web sites like this as well as the internet culture and beliefs associated with this part of the web.

Was it a straight up new fag dumping on some sand niggas or was it a glow nigga operation?

Thats the real question.

They want to make us think that violence is a bad idea.
They want to make us believe no one would really take up arms.
They want to make us feel alone and undefended.
They want to make us believe they are all-powerful.
They want to make us hopeless.
The truth is that violence is necessary for survival.
The truth is the shooting happened organically.
The truth is any one of us could have done this.
The truth is every one of us needs to do something like this.
The truth is we could have victory instantly if only a few more would make sacrifices like Brenton Tarrant.
This is inevitable. It will only continue. For every 10,000 people that watched the video, 1,000 agree, 100 want to do it, and 10 are willing to.
This was just one guy with moderate training. Cops take forever to respond, and even when they do, even in America, one man with a rife will have a whole swat team pinned down shitting their panties.
What happens when it's 5? 15? 35? 50 men with the rage of a thousand dying suns storming the streets every single week?

Agreed. Kinda done with this website anyways, i'm redpilled enough but don't know where to get my news from other than that. Jow Forums is the only good place.

Exactly, it's not. Theirs lots of disinfo. 10:57 is enough proof for that

I've been getting "connection error" despite both captcha and my connection working flawlessly. These are the fist two posts I've been able to make all day

That would make all the sense, if they werent trying to destroy the manifesto from the face of the earth. But they're trying to get rid of all of this

This is no false flag.

These guys are all full of it, saying its fake. Everyone wants to say everything is fake just to look smart. Use your best reasoning, and forget what the masses say.

I got it earlier as well. Weird.

This website is corrupted man, it's been infiltrated from the start i'm sure. Too much disinfo.

Someone said it, thank you

The manner in which he made his video and the manifesto are extremely antagonizing. He purposely wants copycats and muslim reactionary violence. It only stands to reason that there would be a major push to censor it, since there are so many fucking spergs in the world.

IMHO The shooting definitely happened. It's fun to read conspiracy people analyzing the video, but I'm 100% certain that he shot those people dead.
What I'm not clear on is whether he's really the edgefag manlet memelord, or whether he's secretly an ISIL fag or something. Ultimately, he's a fuckhead and all of you that stroked your dick to his terror act need to KYS

These gay ass “it’s fake” threads are bad, but not as bad as the faggot yangspam

>Jow Forums is the only good place.
This desu. Every time I go somewhere else all I can think is
>what a bunch of fucking whiny, oversensitive bluepilled reddit faggots
Sure, there's faggots on Jow Forums as well, but they're *my* faggots, ya know?

Attached: 1549919257106.gif (700x827, 510K)

Blood on the sneakers bottoms

>and if it WAS a false flag, why would they be going after his manifesto? Why would they be taking down the video everywhere?
The same reason they shittalk Alex Jones and Q. To give them more attention. If they really wanted to make the video unavailable they would shut down the chans and liveleak. That's what serious censorship looks like.

If they just take down the video from Youtube without bringing down the hosts it isn't serious.

Attached: Alex Jones.jpg (738x787, 95K)

The American government runs simulations on this shit.

Attached: 5ca54ac2b53054255f4b109a23535b6ff6f4131448cb141c85c30a7e884170d0.png (1803x905, 800K)

I usually chalk it up to an overload on the site, but I've been posting lots of badgoy shit latelyso who knows.

Correct.

Attached: Gun_grab_simulation.png (1446x1437, 516K)

I used to be an infowarrior before heading here, and during the time i was here i realized he was just a shill. I loved Alex, absolutely loved him.
>faggots
yes, our faggots. It's a special place, theirs no other place on the internet with people like this. People who make shit like this :
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552774367337.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552779779505.webm

Nah man, it's not a false flag.

Thier's no way it is. Theirs so much disinfo and shills pushing this stuff it's incredible. This is why i noticed it so fast, because it's dead obvious.

I'm not calling you a shill, but trust me, this shit happened. They give 10 fucking years as well if you spread that shit in NZ.

Perhaps he went after muslims b/c he knew if he went after (((them))) both the left and the right would be united in condemnation. But he went after muzzies b/c he knew republicans really don’t care, or even hate muslims. This would cause the specifically the left to go crazy. Driving people to the “right”. I mean that was his stated goal after all.

People keep pointing to his manifesto, but you have realize one thing. In the serious non-meme ridden parts, he was trying to appeal to the average person reading it, not internet tards. So he talks about traveling the world, loving all races. Bluh bluh bluh.

oh u think ur smart now?

He doesn't love all races, i mean of course when they're OUT of the country. Come on now leaf, your better than this

I don't care what that fucktard has to say
Varg dismantled his entire rationale, and it's quite clear that he was a Jow Forums faggot who probably hated the fact that he could only look forward to a life of wageslaving and baldness. Fuck him

what vro

youtube.com/watch?v=50oAGF216Uk

absolutely not

>It's a special place
This is true. We influence it just as much as it influences us. It is the birthplace of most memes, and one of the most organic "internet" experiences you can have. Despite the shills and forced content, the OC is the best.
>connection error again
>only get this when I try to post NZ related files
Really crunches my cashews

>false flag =/= hoax

A false flag is when someone makes it look like someone else did something. A hoax didn't happen. If Mossad or another intelligence agency were involved it was a false flag.

I think what's interesting is how many people assume the shooter was /ourguy/ just because he said he was. Fringe communities (antiwar, far right, conspiracy) are way too trusting.

Attached: Consider the following Homer.jpg (259x195, 8K)

listen you stupid cunt. He has on sneakers with a white rubber bottom and blue uppers. I have a pair myself. He is not barefooted in the first shot, the white rubber is bloody and looks somewhat like skin on the bottom of the foot.

>bluh bluh bluh

I know he doesn’t, I just didn’t care enough to actually quote him. All that stuff was just there to add lube, so he can stick his manifesto that much deeper. He doesn’t actually believe that stuff.

its the white rubber bottoms of a pair of sneakers with a blue upper you fucking spastic cunt

This happens after every right wing white supremacist attack, it's sometimes redditors or other normies basically calling you guys faggots and the rest are trolls trying to rile up the board into more anger with simple LARP's like, "I'm from Life After Hate and I'm here to help you poor people" and the like. It's just more shitposting in a board made of shitposts.

that it went from 90% aoc to 90% yang to 90% mossad shooting threads should be the only redpill you need on paid shills

Before the shooting
>YANG GANG DRUMBLTHFFFF
before yang gang
>BLACK DICK DRUMBLTHFFFF MUH GOMMUNISM
before the elections
>DRUMPH WON'T WIN!! MADAM PRESENT DURRRR!!!!
Before that well... excluding the yang shit, it was all of the above.
Honestly this site has had so little dialogue that the shooting was a breath of fresh air.
New content all over.
Only problem is the shills are all back too.

Attached: 1552686718068.jpg (701x624, 20K)

>referring to yourself as an info warrior
>ever

Man, come on. My red pills started with my older brother showing me the video of Alex Jones infiltrating Bohemian Grove. I still listen to Alex Jones knowing about his jewishness. Even knowing what a shill he is, and bearing in mind he's like the "prowrestling" of news, it's still probably more honest than anything you'll get from Fox News, CNN et al. So with all that said, you're still a faggot for having ever called yourself an "infowarrior"

Idk, when a real happening’s happening shills usually get btfo’d. Especially since it was centred around the chans. Everyone comes back, and start really gets into it again.

>All these false flag threads seem as if their being propped up

Your desperate claims, since Jow Forums is not eating up that garbage.

Attached: 1518284276941.jpg (368x412, 48K)

Notice how there are zero NZ posters on here since the incident.

Camera quality isn’t the best. Socks could have been white to start with, but layer became satuarated with blood. Maroon could be confused with navy in the right light on a shitty camera.
Whatever the case, the fucking guy didn’t change his socks. Psyop or real

He more appealed to different issues, such as climate change, and how he doesn't like trump as a policy maker etc. He wasnt all out Dylann roof, as well as the MSM cover up of his manifesto and video, it makes it more believable that he could be partially /ourguy/

>literally getting arrested

Seriously they just arrested some 22 year old for sharing the video.

A Kiwi does anything
>arrested

fuck you fairweather fan
Alex Jones has been ruined by liberals and you're treating him like a leper

The population of Jow Forums is basically:
>Americans
>Europeans
>Brazilians
>Mexicans
>Conservatives
>Trump supporters
>Conspiracy theorists
>Christians
>A few actually racist people
>Lefty shills
>Trolls

Yes yes i know, if you read through the thread you would've known by now that somebody debunked it and i agreed. 10:57 in the video is the debunk proof

Crunches my cashews, yes. it activates my almonds

Other than that though, i don't see this site being up for much longer. After all the shit that's happened, we don't have too long.

Yes i know

See. I wanna listen to him but then i don't. I mean remember the tranny thing? Was that proven fake? Also, your right though. I do watch fox news but never trust that shit. Might just go back to alex for stuff.

Not true

Jow Forums got blocked by internet providers so they cant see anything

The first mosque wasn't staged. But the second attack is very suspicious. No video except for a guy recording the aftermath with like two people laying on the floor. No blood too. There are claims of multiple shooters but we haven't heard jack shit about them. No info whatsoever. I think Brenton was legit, but (((they))) tried to add on to his killing spree.

ISP's have banned 4 chan in NZ. As well as 8 chan and Liveleak I believe.

Muzzies don't wear shoes inside their temples faggoy

what retard in their right mind would stop and shoot a video if he is killing people indiscriminately and you can hear gunfire and screams?

>Is it just me or has Jow Forums changed since the shooting?
Nope. The sadists enjoying and reveling in this happening are paid shills.

not a false flag, just being taken advantage of by you know who

Someone give me 10 years

Download Links/Watch Video

2 Part WEBM's: up.ey.md/f.php?h=0rOQvelO

Full MP4: up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t

MP4 Playback: up.ey.md/f.php?h=2XN6P_7t&p=1

Touched up version: up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V

Touched up preview: up.ey.md/f.php?h=22xG635V&p=1

Manifesto PDF: up.ey.md/f.php?h=2VNPK8PY

Yes, it is disinformation, trying to sow doubt about Tarrant and his motives, to defuse his effect. Ignore all conspiracy theories about him. He acted alone.

Yeah because I hear you're not allowed to have shoes in there

EMTfaggot here: no way to be sure without video (which I would live to see as normie web is pretty acid washed for it) but, that was one of the poor cunts who got shot first with the shotgun right? All I am sayings is that given the amount of time The shooter was in the mosque, it’s entirely reasonable that a chest wound from let’s say a OO buckshot round would soak this fuckers white socks in blood, which after even a short amount of time can oxidize significantly and turn brown

Yeah, it all makes perfect sense now. While they were putting together this intricately timed performance of an event they knew would be scrutinized by tens of millions, one of the extras' feet got cold so they let him put on some socks and figured nobody would notice. Fuck it, right? Man, good thing Jow Forums's on the case, this one might have slipped right by!

3rd post above this one has the video you want to see

I agree, i found out that theory was bs. skip to 10:57 in the video for the debunking.

It definetly wasn't a false flag

Exactly, not everything is a fucking false flag conspiracy theory

Says the shill himself.
Some of us ain't shills yet still enjoyed watching the muzzies get it hard.
You've clearly never been to /b/