False flag or nah?

Before commenting please read the following:

> archive.is/HBPky
> archive.is/PwYVv
> archive.is/OpzT7

>Day before shooting facebook closes, "attack" against Israel to have an excuse to retaliate on palestinians.
>Manifesto says it's ok with jews if they stay in Israel
>Wants USA on civil war over gun laws

The Elites want to fulfill the prophecy of Greater Israel, so they need the West to radicalize and fight against muzzies.
Forget about white genocide for now or censoring nationalists. They want to radicalize us against muzzies for Greater Israel, and Jow Forums is their tool for that to start.

Attached: nz shoot mossad.jpg (740x596, 92K)

I don't believe it's a false flag.
1. Governments are trying to take down the video and manifesto.
2. A psyop wouldn't be recorded, and in NO WAY in hell the agent's face would be shown in the recording.
3. The manifesto is pretty redpilling, even if it doesn't name the Jew, it very much goes against Jewish interests.
4. Shooter got arrested. In a psyop he would've been "killed" or have escaped.
5. The shooting doesn't actually stop people from finding out about these Gaza bombings, it will take the attention away from it some, but that's about it.

bump

Attached: mossad christchurch.jpg (894x914, 168K)

Q thinks so. Blamed podesta for it.

Attached: 1544382987826.jpg (1409x1306, 506K)

Thread abandoned? I want to know if you guys agree with my arguments or not

bamp

Attached: 20190317_221819.jpg (720x1122, 382K)

first you ned to know how false flags are made.

>no agents needed, they use proxies, influence, that is a movie thing

>recording is irrelevant, since it may very well be proxy, if it was false flag ofc

>the intention is not to take away from gaza, but also, or mostly, to radicalize, just like they have been using Jow Forums to do it

>Elite is not only jews, and they only care about making Greater Israel, they dont care less about the people living there

ofc, this is a theory on IF is a false flag

meme flag shills out in force

>The manifesto is pretty redpilling, even if it doesn't name the Jew, it very much goes against Jewish interests.
ya totally going against jewish interest it's just a coincidence he want the exact same thing as the zionist so the khazar in israel
you're about to call everyone who doesn believe it scyso aren you

except if you actually look at the shooter's intentions he has no problem with muslims in their own nations either
he was a true, honest nationalist whose only issue was them coming to our land
and as for your image, nobody gives a shit about Israel leveling Gaza for the dozenth time, and the world leaders who actually have the power to reprimand Israel will not be distracted by such a gesture
The accusation that this is to distract from Gaza betrays the belief that democracy actually works and world governments will suddenly turn on Israel if a few more people cry about dead muslims, which is a joke

Bumper

Attached: 20190317_234819.jpg (720x874, 274K)

dude, forget about the replacement of white people. What they want now if to fulfill the prophecies of the bible, make Greater Israel. US presidents, Israel, Europe, they all want to do it.

Dude. Shut the fuck up and just accept that Iranians and Syrians are gonna kill you, your friends and your family. WEAK ISRAELI. YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH. INBRED GENES MAKE YOU RETARDED.

There took off the memeflag, now you can reply honestly

How does he want the same thing as zionists? He argues for Europeans to remove 'invaders' in general (not just Muslims, he explains this).
He also says he has no problems with Muslims in their own lands. Not very zionist again.

Agreed

is not only about taking the attention away from Gaza, but about radicalize the West against muzzies to form Greater Israel.
Also, im not saying it was false flag, im saying it could be.

Claiming that Israel was recently up to some Jewry is evidence that the shooting was a false flag is stupid because Israel is always up to some Jewry.

wtf you talking about? The elite (who i perceive as evil), want to fulfill the prohpecies of their abrahamic religions to make NWO. Greater Israel is one of those prophecies. Im atheist, retard.
Research for "ahnenerbe", and why Himmler and other SS were against religions.

CAN YOU MOSSAD NIGGERS JUST STOP? It's fucking annoying entertaining blatant shilling. Your feigned ignorance really pisses people off. You lack the self awareness to realize that nobody here is buying what you're selling. Probably cuz you're too FUCKING INBRED to even have the ability of self awareness.

>"you mossad shill" (caps lock)
>doesnt answer

i think we know who could be the mossad here

Attached: 19znwe.jpg (900x900, 60K)

bump fags

>He also says he has no problems with Muslims in their own lands. Not very zionist again.
Zionist only have a problem with one kind of muslim you know it right
they really love wahhabist
the bankster and the hidden monarchy are the real enemy not religious or identity politic
you don't name the jesuit the vatican the bankster family and the judeo masonic cartel you don't name the problem you got to name ZOG

show your flag moshe

true af. yes, i agree with you.
again, it may very well be real shooting, but people need to stop claiming that he was against the zog when the real problem are the banks, masonic jews, vatican and noble families.

sorry for last post i like you

Attached: 1488602650767.gif (512x288, 471K)

Where is the video now?