So who's going to do it?

Who's going to print, bind, and profit off of this manifesto?
Is it even possible without paying royalties to the author?
Would any platform even allow you to sell this, especially after Amazon removed Culture of Critique?

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-233842.jpg (1080x2260, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/
amazon.com/Unabomber-Manifesto-Industrial-Society-Future/dp/0963420526
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not copyrighted print away

It seems like an easy way to make money. Someone is going to eventually do it and people will be studying this for decades at least

i'd do it. set aside royalties too.

I think it'd have to be someone prepared for the backlash when their name gets out there as the one selling it

I'll still do it. Eventually we all have something to lose.

Attached: 1552850271807.png (910x650, 319K)

Put it in university libraries. lmao.

Baste.

Also baste

holy shit how could they

I'll buy one

Attached: 98f996cab4f159c0cb4f9c6b360c274b.jpg (1041x900, 263K)

Why buy it?
I downloaded it just like I keep ALL manifestos from freaks of nature.

why would you print toilet paper?

For an aesthetically bound, limited edition hard copy of such an intense piece of history

I have it as well but I like physical copies to virtue signal with. Could you upload a link to Brevik's for a pal?

Thanks for the bump. Now more people can see this thread and a wise user will profit.

Jow Forums aside, spamming parts of the text itself on mainstream social media was probably his intention given how it has been divided. Instagram accounts could literally reproduce, page by page, this shit pretty quickly and would be a hassle to shut it down. This could finally leave the debate about (((the zucc))) open and really dismantle the narrative about evil websites. Mainstream sillicon valley shit is probably responsible for the largest amount of questionable content distributed over the internet. When the normie awakens on this, shit will be lit

That'll come under Terrorist propaganda and you'll be in trouble.
I think Americans can do this because they only have got freedoms which can protect them.. However they'll still get huge backlash.

Indians can do it. I bet anything nobody would give a single fuck in India if some poo did it.

Ah yeah you're right. This would be a good Jow Forums thread. To make it more Jow Forumsish, what's the best way to reproduce it over fb?

This

Jow Forums is a containment board for cyrpto because they shit up Jow Forums and nocoiners got salty. It's also Jow Forumsack territory though so

Top kek

Attached: 1549878360115.jpg (643x537, 56K)

publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/

I dont know if that's the full version, I always hear rumors this one is edited. Even though its 1k pages long

Nope.. you're forgetting we have Muslims here too.. moreover leftists and moralfags.
That'll lead to a massive chimp out and riots before law enforcement comes.

The only thing we can do is print this in a printing press anonymously and sell it in the dark web.

You are really letting me down as a country. I thought you hated Muslims wtf

Are you guys fucking retarded? You can buy Uncle Ted's book on Amazon.

amazon.com/Unabomber-Manifesto-Industrial-Society-Future/dp/0963420526

How the fuck is THIS on Amazon but Tommy Robinson Muslim boom NOT on amazon??

Thx. Sketchy link name tho
Amazon has already banned several books and there is no reason to believe that trend is slowing now that they started

Amazon banned a Culture of Critique tho

Its everywhere, if anyone is on a list anyways, its us on this website. Besides it's not a crime having literature, I have all sorts of books.

We hating Muslims doesn't mean we can do things like these... mostly the occasional kebab removal happens in small cities and rural areas... that too is under the garb of cow vigilante.

Tell me why don't we put Anti-Kebab literature ourselves when we soo hate them?
Because we can't.. I don't know what perception you have about India but it's not what Jow Forums memes as lawless dirty shithole.

I buy modafinil from you guys. I thought it was basically anarchocapitalism over there

user I...

Attached: delhi_photos_body_5.jpg__853x1280_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg (853x1280, 414K)

I haven't used Facebook for a while. But I can imagine the normie mindset somewhat unchanged. That is, he hates (fears) the shit he haven't even watched, read, researched. So he's a cocky piece of shit looking for approval despite being ignorant as fuck and going muh nazis about this.
Feed them their ignorance. Even though the text is far from a master piece, it can be very normie friendly if divided and re-worded.
Post his words about invaders under leftists' posts about native Americans for example. It's guaranteed they would like your comments and this is a great way the guy wasn't that crazy.
Anyway, good Jow Forums bro. I'm interested in selling books myself. I just work with second hand ones for now. But I would surely buy your edition. Truly one very important writing of this decade. It captured a political climate like few things I've seen. Of course the terrorist attack is part of his performance. Nevertheless, time changing.

Not really desu...

>It's crowded
Yes 1.3 billion people live like this..

And to remind you guys we banned Salman Rushdie Novel: The Satanic Verses... and that's because we do have significant Muslim voters and no one wants to lose them.

Trips of truth. Based user. I'd like to do this myself, but I fear the backlash. I'm hoping a poor user with nothing to lose uses this as their financial uprising.

This is the modern day equivalent to Uncle Ted's manifesto.
People have to realize that, despite their associations with violent acts, these documents can be incredibly useful.

Exactly. The Bomb one (Chicago Anarchists, I guess) as well. It doesn't matter if we completely agree or not with the thing. The history and struggle of publication is worth the reading. What kind of author has such a motivation to actually be read like madlads like these? Even if these pieces of text were to be considered dangerous (which I disagree with) ignoring it seems like a terrible decision. A true leftist would try to rebuke point by point in a commented version. This would actually challenge the manifesto ideas in a way. They think they can still control information like they did in the past. That might have worked some decades ago. Now it's time to stare right into the eyes of our inner beasts