Repeat after me. There is ABSOLUTELY NO PLACE FOR HATE AND ISLAMAPHOBIC REHETORIC IN AMERICA. If you don't like this...

Repeat after me. There is ABSOLUTELY NO PLACE FOR HATE AND ISLAMAPHOBIC REHETORIC IN AMERICA. If you don't like this, then fucking leave. We welcome all race, genders, religions, and sexual orientations including straight Christian white men. But if you use this frerdom to spread hate, you don't deserve to call yourself an American.

Attached: me.jpg (1080x1803, 668K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com
encyclop/ediadramatica.rs/Baruch_Goldstein
youtu/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thereligionofpeace.com

encyclop/ediadramatica.rs/Baruch_Goldstein

youtu/. be/ZknF8rF7Wtw

Thats so funny you sound exactly like the antichrist one world religion the bible said would come at the last days. Coincidence??

Wow fuck Fox

She was usually pretty good for a normie

No we certainly do not, American is a white Christian nation.

She's Lebanese, she has every right to speak out against mudslimes.

Nigger, what are you talking about? How is promoting both Islam and Christianity at all related to having a one world religion?

No. It's not. The Constitution explicitly mentioned the separation of church and state and freedom of religion, and this nation was founded on the idea of separation from Europe (i.e. a separation of European identity politics or "whiteness").

If you want an ethnostate, then fucking leave.

Attached: DhSZRvvVQAIAws0.jpg (600x609, 116K)

We aren't quite there yet.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 King James Version (KJV)
>3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Now here is Albert Pike on the third war

>The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

>We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

>Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

>This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

who has more anti-islam privilege, armenians or lebanese?

Attached: goddammitjerry.jpg (500x525, 68K)

>this nation was founded on
FREEDOM, full stop. If the nation becomes nationalist, their law becomes nationalist, and their values become the people's values, by virtue of Democracy, end of story.

I don't hate Islam. I hate the barbarians who practice it.

Even fox is playing into the shooters hands.

>Freedom full stop

No, not full stop. "Freedom" has no set definition. You can't just make shit up. The Constitution outlines exactly what "freedom" is supposed to mean in this country.

>neocon israel shill
and nothing of value was lost

Libertarianism Multiculturalism has been thoroughly debunked, lurk moar.

>nationalism
>reinventing history

Attached: 1552113944330.jpg (640x509, 38K)

>There is ABSOLUTELY NO PLACE FOR HATE AND ISLAMAPHOBIC REHTORIC IN AMERICA.
Yea there is. It's covered under the 1st Amendment. If you don't like what we have to say, argue against it. But don't pretend it's not allowed. It most certainly is. Our 2nd amendment gives us the right to defend that principle, which you leftists hate as well.
If you don't like it? Then you can get the fuck out. And move to one of those faggy European countries where they control free speech.

Attached: 1551461653265.jpg (594x356, 18K)

By denying our opinions you are therefore cucking yourself as an American. Freedom of speech we can say what we want, cunt

FOX NEWS polarizes idiots to the right. They are just as evil as CNN. And they have exactly the same agenda. And if you can't tell it's because you fell for the lie. (((Snakes))) have forked tongues and shed their skins.

Attached: ffea6db1b399252dcc9e00f62dc51a8ccbf79e9e.jpg (450x240, 155K)

KYS subversive faggot

Attached: 1548651766872.jpg (966x1024, 112K)

I imagine her being an aggressive fuck that turns into a fucking whore after a bottle of whine an half a bar

The median age of the viewers who watch these shit news stations is so high, i hope they implode when these boomer fucks die off.

>tfw no more gilf judge on fox
well guess I wont be watching that now

Islam is a sadistic, barbaric, death cult. Whats the problem?

Attached: muzziekillers.jpg (1024x600, 106K)

Fox News is controlled opposition. Keeps all the conservative in a nice little box in the corner so they think they have a voice while sneakily inserting liberal views into their mind.

they all have to go back
OP sucks cock daily

Attached: angrygaysounds.png (308x326, 173K)

You are responsible for spewing your anti-white hatred and trying to incite people into attacks. You should be ashamed and imprisoned for 14 years.

Strange why our rulers are pushing in a known enemy to the bowls of our countries. Why would they do this?

Are you implying Islam has a rightful place in America, then? Can you justify this claim somehow?

Attached: 1552767873779m.jpg (1024x586, 51K)

>giving a fraction of a fuck about some boomer ghoul-cunt on (((foxnews)))

sage.

Fuck off to reddit faggot

Attached: 1552509383299.jpg (720x347, 45K)

Actually, too much freedom leads to a situation you find in jungles. There are some limits that is imposed so that humanity can continue to the future with safety.

Hhahahahaha I love this. Its working the West loves Muslims more than Jews!!! Death to all Christians

Attached: 1552675782581.png (300x327, 3K)

ch, man shit the fuck up

Islam is not a race it is a religion. It's okay to not agree with peoples religious views or to not want them to be spread in your community. It is not unethical or even hateful.

Islamophobia is as real as Scientologyophobia. It isn't. It's just people disagreeing with the tenants of Islam. If a bunch of Scientologists moved into your neighbourhood and started promoting Scientology, I doubt you'd like it. Well according to your own liberal rhetoric, that is hate speech and makes you a racist.

Do you understand? Look at the etymology of the word Islam-ophobia. That word didn't exist 30 years ago. It was invented very recently by white liberals who co-opted the syntax of the word homophobia. Islamophobia isn't real. Sorry.

Attached: 3892525.jpg (395x477, 30K)